Anchors Away!! Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Max has a shopping list of all the things, we need to work on the boat... we head over to the Marine Supply Store to pick everything we need up.

Good news is, they have ALMOST everything that we need...in stock. Bad news is...the boots will have to be shipped from their warehouse in Chicago...which will take about a week to get here and a day or so to install.

It would be foolhardy to think that we could put the ship back into the water and expect to make it very far...without those parts.

So, we decide to let Max do as much as he can...until those parts arrive. Bob and I will begin cleaning top to bottom, inside and out.

I rent a power washer to take off the accumulation of bird poo and river grime. Most of it comes off fairly easy. But there is a rusty looking water stain that refuses to budge...so that will require a lot more manual labor to get it off. We scrub and buff and polish until the old ship looks like new again! The interior just needs a thorough cleaning to get rid of all the cobwebs and dust that has built up from non-use.

Ann stops by to invite us all to her house for dinner this evening. So, we are doing our best to get things finished early, so that we can all have time to get cleaned up... before she comes by to pick us up.

She arrives just as we are walking up the dock toward the parking lot.

"Hope you have all worked up a good appetite," Ann says as we get in the car "I've whipped up a few local favorite dishes that I think you might enjoy"

Ann's house is in a very nice, quiet, well-kept neighborhood, near the end of a little cul-de-sac.

We follow her inside and the moment we step inside the front door...we can smell the wonderful aroma of all the food she has prepared for us.

"Hope you don't mind eating Buffet style. Just thought that might be the best way to serve everyone...just let them pick and choose what they want to try"

She definitely had a wide variety of foods prepared... Soft shell crabs, crab cakes, Oysters done a couple of ways, casseroles, breads, and salad. If we go away hungry from this meal...it will be our own damn fault!

We all filled our plates and sat down at the dining table and truly enjoyed our meal. Could not have asked for better!

"So, how is the boat project coming along?" Ann asked

"We've got it looking like new, inside and out...just waiting on a few parts, and once they are installed it will be ready to go back in the water" I reply

"So, you will probably be leaving in a few days then?"

"As much as we have enjoyed our stay here, we really need to be heading out soon, so that we can be across the Great lakes before the weather starts changing for the worst in the fall"

Ann sat there silently for a few moments, as if trying to build up the courage to say something...

"I've been doing some thinking and please forgive me for being so bold. But would you consider allowing me to tag along on this adventure you are all on?

"Now, before you give me your answer...please let me explain why I would love to travel with all of you.

When my husband passed away... I was devastated and have often felt like a large part of my heart was buried with him. I just did not want to do anything but sit around and feel sorry for myself.

He left me in good enough shape financially that I really do not HAVE to work... But I NEED to work, just to keep myself occupied and keep from becoming one of those lonely old ladies that has 50 cats and talks to herself all the time!

The other night, when we all had our little "get together" ... THAT was the very first time... that I have felt like a living breathing sexually desirable woman since my husband's passing!

When I am with the three of you...I feel like life really is worth living again...and I am truly dreading having to go back to my dreary existence after you have gone.

So, I thought that if you are willing to allow me to tag along...I will turn in my notice at work... and let my niece stay here in my house, rent free, just to have someone here to look after the place.

She works as a teacher at Langley AFB and is trying to save up to buy a house of her own...but the cost of her apartment is so high, that she really cannot save very much. I have tried to talk her into just moving in with me...but she does not want to impose...and I am sure she values her own privacy...able to come and go as she pleases without having to consult with anyone else... I get that!

But if I can come up with a good excuse... like being away for an extended amount of time. then she could move in here...and I will have a full-time house sitter...and she can sock away what she currently pays out in rent...and hopefully be able to afford a place of her own."

I answer Ann by saying... "Honestly, I have no problem with inviting you along. Been wondering how we were going to handle two boats with just three people. This just might be the answer! What do you think?" I ask, directing my question at Bob and Max

"I think it's a great idea" said Max "Bob and I can navigate the Sea Ray and You and Ann can navigate the Chris Craft. Sure, either craft COULD be operated by one person, but it would be so much easier and safer to have at minimum a crew of two on each one. I am more familiar with operating a ship like the Sea Ray....and I am sure you can quickly teach Ann whatever she needs to know to help operate the Chris Craft.

"That works for me!" Bob interjected "We're going to be traveling together anyway, just makes sense to have two on each boat. That way, if either boat has trouble, you've got one person to pilot the ship and the other to throw safety lines or whatever"

"Well, it looks like we have us another new deck hand! Welcome aboard Ann!"

"Thank you all so much! That was surprisingly easy..." Ann replied

"Betcha thought you would at least have to suck some dick, to get 'em to say yes. Huh?" Bob Joked

"I was prepared to do whatever it takes!" Ann joked back

"Guess we should have tried to negotiate a bit more!" I say to Max

"Last time I checked, we haven't shaken hands to close the deal...Negotiations are still ongoing, the way I see it!" Max replied

"Is sex ALL that these guys think about?" Ann asks Bob

"Oh yes, crack either one of their heads open and the only thing that would fall out is teeny tiny boobs and pussies....and Boats! Got no room in there for much of anything else!"

"Well, maybe I had better rethink this a bit... hmmmm" Ann Jokes "Okay, I can offer you each one blowjob and I can also offer cash money!" then reaches into her pocket and pulls out two quarters and lays them on the table.

"DEAL!" Max and I call out in unison, and both offer our hands to shake.

"Not so fast!" Bob exclaims... "Throw in a little girl on girl time and we got a deal!"

"You got it!" Ann declares as she shakes each of our hands. "Okay, so now that I know that this really is going to happen...I've got a few things that I need to be able to stash on one of the ships. Won't take up much room, but I cannot leave it here. I would be absolutely mortified if my niece were to find this stuff..."

"What kind of stuff are we talking about...and why do you need to stash it onboard one of the ships? Couldn't you just put it in a storage locker?" Bob asks

"Follow me, said the spider to the fly..." Ann beckons for us

We go down the hall to a closed and locked door.

Ann says: this was our "playroom." My husband and I used to have a LOT of fun in here. It is stuff that I simply cannot just throw away or put into storage, for a number of reasons. So, I need to clear it out before I let my niece move in. Once you see this stuff, I think you will understand why..."

With that... she reaches for a key hidden above the door frame...uses it to open the door, then turn on the light...and we suddenly found ourselves inside what at first appeared to be just a standard guest bedroom. There is a large king-sized four poster bed. With matching bedside tables.

THEN, we begin to notice things that change the whole atmosphere of the room. On one wall is a glass doored bookshelf...which is not out of place in the least...until you notice that it is filled with all manner of "adult toys," such as vibrators, very realistic looking rubber cocks... fur covered handcuffs, blindfolds, etc.

Over in the corner is a sex swing...and in the other corner is a small, elevated platform with a stripper's pole!

Okay...so this has just gone from your typical "grandma's spare bedroom to a full-on SEX DEN!

"Goddam Ann! I think Rick has just been dethroned as the head pervert on this crew! All Hail the new queen!" Bob exclaims in amazement

"I am certainly impressed!" I say

"I'm scared!" said Max in mock fright...

Ann sidles up to Max and says "Don't worry hun, I don't bite...too hard" then pinches his butt

Bob ran over and jumped up on the small stage and grabs the stripper's pole. "Damn this brings back some memories!"

Ann walks over and opens a cabinet to reveal a stereo music system and a panel of switches. "This might trigger a few more memories for you" she says as she turns on the stereo and Gun's and Roses Welcome to the Jungle" begins to play. She flips a couple of other switches and suddenly there are flashing lights all around the stage and a spotlight beaming down from the top of the pole.

Bob immediately goes into her old act...dancing and stripping in time to the music. Got to admit...the girl has some moves!

When she was completely naked, she did some maneuvers on the pole that defied gravity...and we were all amazed...to say the least!

She stepped down when the music stopped and sat down on the bed to rest for a moment. Ann went back to the stereo and did something...a few moments later "Riders on the storm" by the Doors was playing and Ann is doing an act of her own. For a woman of her age...she still has a LOT of energy and flexibility! Did not take long for her to get naked and start dancing around the pole provocatively. Her "act" might not have been quite as "refined" as Bob's, but I would have happily stuffed dollar bills in her g string if I had seen her performing this dance in a strip club!

When the music ended...she joined Bob on the bed to catch her breath. "That used to be a whole lot easier when I was 30lbs lighter! My husband used to just love the fact that I would strip for him... even when cancer was slowly taking him away from me... he always enjoyed our "naughty time" together"

"NEXT!" Bob called out... and Ann repeated...

Max and I just stood there making excuses for why we couldn't try to do a strip show for the girls...

Oh, come on! PUSSIES!" Bob heckles

"All you have to do is move that ass and swing that dick, while losing your clothes. It's not rocket science guys!" Ann teases

Not wanting to be the last one standing here fully clothed, I say, "Oh what the fuck" and go over to the sound system and see that there is a whole playlist of songs to choose from.

So, I pick "Born to be Wild" by Steppenwolf...and once the music starts to play...I start doing without a doubt the cheesiest "Dad" dance that anyone has ever seen. We are all laughing so hard that I can barely keep time with the music and get my clothes off. But get them off I do...and grab ahold of the pole...not realizing that the damn thing has bearings in it to make it spin...so I lose my grip and end up flying off the stage landing on to my hands and knees on the floor before I can catch myself.

This is when I realize something about growing older! If you are young...and you do something very stupid and end up falling down. Everyone just laughs and points and makes fun of you.

But when you get older and do the same thing...then everyone gasps "oh my god" and rushes to see if you have hurt yourself!

To my embarrassment...I got the gasps and the rushing to my aid thing!

Luckily nothing was hurt but my dignity...so, I got up off the floor and joined the girls on the end of the bed.

"Well Max, it's up to you to try to pull a win out of this for the guys! I sure as hell couldn't do it!" I say

Max gives me a "do I really have to?" look; then goes over to pick out his music. In a few moments "Flirtin' with Disaster" by Molly Hatchet begins to play and we are ALL shocked at how quickly Max came out of his shell and out of his clothes at the same time!

For a guy, he definitely has a few very sexy moves...that were not escaping the eye of both women! Okay, I admit...I looked too! He was down to just his underwear when he climbed up the pole and placing one hand high on the pole and one hand down low on the pole...he extended his body out until he resembled a flag...his body extended straight out sideways from the pole. He lowered himself back down...climbed up the pole a bit further and wrapped his legs around the pole as he turned upside down. Somehow, he managed to wrap the waistband of his underwear around the pole so that as he slid down ...off they came so that he was completely naked when he stood up again. Then he moved to the edge of the stage and did the "helicopter" thing with his dick...

"Now you are just showing off!" I call out

Both girls looked at me and Bob said "Hey, you had your chance! We are watching a true artist perform here...so keep your comments to yourself!"

When the music stopped Max came over and joined the rest of us on the bed.

"What say you and I have a little bit of fun, while we let these poor guys rest up a bit." Ann says to Bob

"Splendid Idea" Bob replies

"Have you ever tried one of these swings?" Ann inquires

"I've heard about them but never actually saw one in person or seen one in use"

"Then you are in for a treat" Ann says as she guides Bob over to the other corner of the room. Have yourself a seat right here... then put your feet into these stirrups...then just lean back and relax and I will take care of the rest.

Ann pulls a small round padded stool over and positions it in front of Bob in the swing...then she goes over to the bookshelf with the toys and selects a few items...as well as a couple of bottles of lube...and sets them on the floor by the padded stool.

Ann sits down on the stool and reaches between her legs to operate a lever that raises or lowers the seat to whatever height is needed. Which in this case...brings Bob's pussy directly in front of Ann's face.

She uses her fingers to open Bob's vagina then leans forward and flicks her tongue across her clit.

The pleasurable sensations are so intense that Bob bucks and thrashes in the swing, but she cannot move away from Ann's busy tongue.

"DAY-UM!" Bob cries out "Girlfriend, this ain't your first coochie rodeo. Is it?"

Ann stops what she is doing long enough to say "I went to an all-girls boarding school when I was younger. I would have gone totally insane if my roommates hadn't shown me a thing or two..."

She reaches down and picks up a bottle of the lube and a wand shaped vibrator. "This might be a little cold at first...but you are going to love it!"

She applies some of the lube to the baseball sized globe on the end...then lets some of the lube trickle down on Bob's clit... and into her labial folds

"You guys' best be getting prepared because she is going to be BEGGING for some real cock, here in just a few minutes.

Ann touches the end of the vibrator to the top of Bob's pubic mound and works It up and down near her clit. As Bob begins to moan and struggle as she feels a major orgasm brewing deep inside. Ann reaches down and inserts first one, then two then three of her fingers and begins pumping them in and out of her wet, slippery hole. Bob is crying out so loudly and forcefully that I was concerned that what Ann was doing...was causing her intense pain.

But it soon became quite evident that was NOT the case. Bob stiffened her body for a few seconds, then let out a moan, followed by a deep intake of air! Her eyes which had been clenched tightly shut...immediately opened with a wild-eyed look as he body began to spasm.

Bob's body jerked and shook as the pleasurable sensations took over all control of her body movements...

"Quick, she needs a hard cock in her now! Take her to a whole other level... DO IT..DO IT NOW!" Ann yelled out...

Max was the closest...so he immediately jumped up and got into position to ram his cock deep inside of Bob's throbbing cunt.

He slid his cock into her in one swift move...causing Bob to scream out "YES! OH, MY FUCKING GOD YES!!!"

Max was able to grab ahold of the ropes of the swing and use them as leverage as he pounded his cock into Bob's soaking wet pussy. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUUUUCK... don't you DARE stop, Don't you Dare! Give that goddam cock to me...pound my pussy, pound my mother fucking pussy!" Bob screams out as she frantically grabs for anything to hold onto...so that she can maintain her grip on her sanity.

"Slap, slap, slap" is the only sound we can hear for a few moments as Max continues to fuck Bob with every bit of passion that he can muster. His thrusting hips...which only moments ago, had been so rhythmic in their motion...suddenly become very erratic as he unloads his cum deep inside of her. He is so giddy at this point that all he can do is laugh as the semen flows from his cock.

When he slides his slick wet cock from her gaping hole...a rush of their combined juices flows out and forms a puddle on the floor.

Ann turns to me and says "Well that was very entertaining...care to join me on the bed for a bit of fun of our own?"

"Thought you would never ask!" I reply

Ann moves around to the side of the bed and lifts up one corner at a time...flipping a leather restraint out, each time she does.

"Should be two more on your side" she instructs

I retrieve the two straps on my side of the bed.

"I just love a little light bondage now and then, don't you?" she asks

"Can't honestly say that I have ever tried it" I reply honestly

"Oh, then you are going to love this! I want you to fasten each of the cuffs around my wrists and my ankles... so that I am tied spread eagle on the bed. Then you are free to do anything that you want to me... just as long as it does not involve pain, pee, or poo. I just love the feeling of being totally at someone else's mercy. I would NEVER even dream of doing this with someone that I didn't trust implicitly. So, you can consider this to be the highest compliment I can pay to you. By allowing myself to be so vulnerable.

Ann lays down on the bed and extends her arms and legs. I wrap the leather bands around each limb and secure them with the Velcro strips that have been sewn to them.

"Well, now that you have me...what do you want to do with me?" she asks

"Hmmm, very good question" I say

"Guess I could check to see just how ticklish you are!" I say as I begin looking for "tickle spots." Turns out that she is VERY ticklish, and I am VERY good at finding those special triggers that send her into fits of laughter.

She is laughing so hard that tears are flowing down her cheeks..."Stop, please stop...you'll make me wet the bed!"

"If I must!" I say "Guess you did tell me that I couldn't do anything that involved pee..."

So, I bend over and take one of her nipples into my mouth and gently bite it as my tongue flicks the end that is trapped inside my mouth. Apparently, this is having the desired effect as the whole areola becomes rough as it is stimulated.

As I move over to the other breast, I use my fingers to gently roll the hardened and extended nipple, to keep the arousal effect going.

I work my way back and forth between the two breasts...orally stimulating one nipple, then the other. Ann is obviously enjoying this as she is moaning, cooing, and bucking her hips.

I decide to move a bit further south and lick a trail down the center of her stomach...down past her belly button... down to that glorious patch of hair that surrounds her pussy.