Anchors Away!! Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't give a fuck...just let me die...for all I care!"

Ann is now by my side...trying her best to console me...

"It's going to be okay...Bob and Max are very resourceful people...if we can survive a storm like that...then they most certainly can too!"

"If they are dead...it is MY fucking fault! I should have just stayed where I was, back in Missouri... and did what I was told....and none of this would have happened!"

"Other than going through a storm...we do not know that anything has happened!

The guy at the desk promised me that they will start search procedures immediately and if they find ANYTHING...good or bad...they will tell us as soon as possible. There is absolutely nothing more that we can do...other than to let them do their job and await the outcome!"

The medic comes over and checks me out.... "Sir, your blood pressure is dangerously high...not quite within "stroke" range...but not that far away from it. I would really like to call for an ambulance and have you taken to a hospital for further evaluation."

"Not happening!" I tell the medic "Until I know the fate of the other two on our other boat.... I couldn't care less what happens to me!

While the medic and Ann are trying to convince me to go to a hospital. I notice that there is quite a bit of activity going on back behind the desk...people are talking on phones and radios and one person is pointing to a spot on a map.

One of the guys comes over and says to Ann, "I promised you that we would let you know as soon as we find anything. Well, we just took a report from a cargo ship that there is a boat, matching the description of the Queen Ann... sitting dead in the water...about 10 miles offshore. We are sending a team out right this minute...to go check it out! Your best bet.... if he is still refusing to be taken to a hospital...is for one of us to take you both back over to your boat... so that you can rest there. I PROMISE you.... we WILL let you know everything...just as soon as we know what has happened ourselves.

They give Ann and I a ride back to our boat...where I can do nothing but pace back and forth...while I wait for news...ANY news.

Along about 1am...We hear someone outside of our ship yelling "Ahoy, Permission to come aboard"

"Permission granted!" I yell back

A young man in coast guard uniform comes on board and we beckon for him to come below deck with us.

"Awesome craft!" the young man says, "Don't make them like this anymore!"

I cannot decide if he is just trying to make polite conversation...or whether he is trying to delay having to bring us some bad news...

"Let's just cut to the chase, young man... good or bad...I am prepared for anything you may have to tell me!

"Well Sir, I am happy to report that we DID find the Queen Ann and all on board are alive and well, the young man "Max" did suffer a slight injury...but nothing life threatening...and he has refused further medical care. It appears that although not struck directly.... the Queen Ann may have suffered some lightening damage to her electricals... leaving the ship dead in the water... without any form of power. It is currently being towed to this location...and should be here within the hour"

"Thank you, thank you so much!" I say as I shake his hand...and give Ann a bear hug.

Just as the young man steps off of the boat.... a coast guard cutter towing the Queen Ann pulls up...and several guys jump to the dock...each grabbing ropes to guide and pull the boat into the slip., before tying it off securely.

Max and Bob step off of the coast guard boat wrapped in blankets and make their way over to Ann and I.

Just as soon as Bob is within reach...I grab onto her and pull her close as the waterworks start all over again for me!

"I am sorry, I am so, so sorry!" I sob "I've spent my whole life looking for you and thought sure that my foolishness had taken you away."

"Please don't blame yourself!" Bob says softly.... It was a rough ride and a damn scarry one at that....be we made it through...and we are here now, and we are safe...and that is all that matters!"

"As far as I am concerned...we can sell these fucking boats tomorrow and catch a flight back home!" I say angrily

"But you are forgetting something that you told me many, many miles back down stream. This IS my home now! I am here and with the man that I love... that is what matters most to me! Can't let one measly little storm kick our ass and send us whimpering back up on the porch. You know what they say... "in good times and in Bad" ....well if that is a bad as we ever have to face.... then everything else will be a piece of cake!

Ann has already switched over to "Nurse Ann" mode...and is inspecting Max's arm.

"Dumb ass here forgot to hold on.... while trying to butt fuck a huge wave with the boat. Nailed that sonofabitch dead center...then went flying across the cabin like he thought he was some kind of caped superhero or something" Bob teases.

When Bob and I woke up at 10:30 next morning... Max and Ann were already up, dressed and gone somewhere. So, we just laid there in bed cuddled up next to each other savoring the moment.

"I suppose we probably should be getting up and doing something productive. But yesterday was such an emotional roller coaster...that I don't know if I have enough "gumption" left in me, to even crawl out of bed, let alone actually do any work" I say as we lie there...

"Then take the freaking day off!" Bob Suggests "Better yet, why don't we all take a day or two off...and check into a hotel. One with a pool and a hot tub. Just be lazy bums for a change!"

"That sounds like a great idea! Let's go find Max and Ann and see what they are up to...then let's go find us a hotel room. But promise me one thing... NO streaking this time!

We go topside and look around...to see if we can see Max and Ann anywhere. Just as we are ready to step down on the dock.... the engines of the Queen Ann fire up! Ann rushes out of the wheelhouse with a huge smile on her face and Max pops up out of the engine room...covered in grease.... but smiling like he had just accomplished the impossible.

"Wasn't a lightning strike that killed our engines...One of the generator connections worked loose and wasn't making connection...and shorted out killing all power to the boat. All we had to do was replace the burned wire, flip the brakers back on and the engines fired right up. We are back in business and ready to go, whenever you are!"

"That is what I came to talk to both of you about" I begin "How do you feel about checking into a hotel for a day or two...to relax and recuperate? Yesterday took a toll on me...I feel totally and completely exhausted. Do us all some good to get away from these damn boats for a bit...and live like real humans again...at least for a day or two."

"I'm all for it" said Ann "But on ONE condition"

"What's that?" I ask

"That you get your wrinkled old ass to a clinic somewhere and let them check you out properly... just to make sure that you are okay to continue traveling. You were right on the verge of complete physical and emotional collapse ...when these two were missing" I would just feel better about the whole situation if we knew that you are okay!"

"Gonna have to side with Ann on this one Boss" Max adds

"I agree with them... get yourself checked out...or no more nookie for you...until you do!"

"You fuckers are ganging up on me!"

"Yes, Yes, we are" said Bob "But only because we love you"

"That and I don't want to have to haul a damn dead body back to Missouri on a freaking boat!" said max "You would be getting just pretty damn ripe by the time we got back there! Ain't enough pine tree car deodorizers in the whole fucking state...that would cover up the kind of stink you would be making"

"Alright, goddamn it, I'll go to a clinic... THEN can we check into a hotel?"

We find an "urgent care" clinic not far away....and I get seen by a nurse practitioner after a short wait.

"She checks me over pretty good... checks my "vital signs" and asks me if I am on any blood pressure medication.

"Nope, I don't take any kind of medications at all. Always been very lucky and very healthy in that respect."

"Well, although you appear to be in very good shape, for a man of your age. You are experiencing some hypertension or high blood pressure...which we really need to address.

High blood pressure is what is known as a "Silent Killer" .... your body becomes so accustomed to your blood pressure running high...that you may not notice it...until, one day...you experience a stroke...and end up with paralysis or end up dying because of the damage that has been done. This is something that we can easily treat with medication and diet. You will need to take it easy for a few days, until your body gets used to having a more "Normal" blood pressure. You may experience some dizziness until you do become acclimated.

Other than THAT, ...whatever you have been doing to keep yourself in shape...keep doing it... because it is working for you!

I walk back out to the waiting room, prescription, and diet instructions in hand...

"Well, what's the verdict" Ann asks

"High blood pressure, other than that...I'm good"

"How are they going to treat that" Bob asks

"Got to start taking some pills, to bring the pressure back down... supposed to cut down on salt in my food... Oh yeah, and I am supposed to have sex at least three times per day!"

"They want you to cut back that much? How sad!" Bob teases

"Guess if you aren't going to help me with my "treatment" right now.... we might as well go get these dang pills and find ourselves a nice hotel...they want me to hang loose for a day or two, until I get used to the medication."

We find a pharmacy nearby to get my prescription filled.

While we are waiting, Ann whips out her phone... and finds us a hotel room...in one from the chain of hotels that she worked for.

"Got us a great deal" Ann tells us "Technically, I am still employed by the chain...I'm on unpaid leave... So that I would be eligible to go back to work for the hotel. If that is what I choose to do later on. Anyway...as an employee, I get a discount, so might as well take full advantage of it! We can go back to the boats and pack some things, then I can call for a shuttle to come pick us up"

Our hotel room is on the 15th floor with an awesome view of Lake Michigan. The room has two king sized beds, a huge walk-in shower...and the hotel has both a pool and a hot tub and a full gym, plus offers a free buffet breakfast each morning.

There are also several restaurants nearby as well as shopping venues, etc. So, we have plenty that we can do...if we happen to get bored.

"You did good!" I tell Ann "I'm starting to feel more relaxed already"

We all decide to go find somewhere to eat, so we take turns in that huge shower and get ready for a "night on the town"

Don't know if Bob and Ann have coordinated their outfits or not. But both women were looking absolutely beautiful! Maybe it's because I have grown so accustomed to seeing them in shorts and a tee shirt...that seeing them in a dress, with their hair done up and their makeup on...was really a stark contrast!

Bob is wearing that sexy little black dress that we bought in New Orleans...and she looks so good in it...it is all I can do, to keep my hands off of her!

Ann has on a very light and summery flowered dress, that really accents her figure! Cut just low enough to accent her cleavage without being so low as to make it look like she is "Advertising" her bountiful bosom.

We all compliment her on how nice she looks in the dress...

"Probably be the last time that I can wear it! I had to get pretty creative with the safety pins...to get it to fit right. Cannot believe that I have been eating ice cream and fudge and all kinds of things that I shouldn't be eating....and I have still lost right at 25 pounds! Nice to be where I can honestly feel "sexy" again.

Max and I didn't clean up too bad either. We were both wearing slacks and a nice polo shirt...which we both thought looked fine...but the girls made us take them off and stand there in our underwear while they ironed the wrinkles out!

Have to admit, we did look a lot better...with our clothes pressed. Max looked at himself in the mirror...then spun around for a rear view "Yeah... I'd fuck me" he said with self-assured confidence.

"Well, save that for later...we need to be going..."

Once we got back down to street level.... we decided to just walk until we find a restaurant to our liking. Didn't take long until we find a public market and are drawn to a place called St Paul Fish Company. We are told that there will be about a 30-minute wait until we can be seated. So, we put our name in for a table and go check out some of the other shops.

We must have timed everything just right, as when we returned, we only had a moment or two before we were ushered to our table.

We had "Oyster Shooters" to start...Blue point oysters in a bloody Mary mix with a Schlitz beer chaser! For the main course we decided on the Milwaukee Fish Fry... with lake perch which had just been caught this afternoon. By the time our meal was finished...we were glad that we had to walk for a way, to get back to our hotel.

As we were riding in the elevator up to the 15th floor. Bob starts to giggle... "Rick, you got that room card ready?"

"NO....NO I know what you are thinking and NO you are NOT going to go streaking in the halls!"

"CHICKEN!" all three of them said in unison.

"Yes, I am...and damn proud of it too!"

"That's the trouble with crusty ole farts like you...just got too damn much common sense to be any fun" Ann teased

I take a quick look around the top of the elevator to make sure that there are no security cameras, then say, "Challenge Accepted" and hand the room keycard to Max "Get that fucking door open! We'll just see who has too much common sense!

I quickly strip off everything I am wearing, hand my clothes to Bob and stand there naked...hoping and praying that the elevator does not stop until we get to our floor and that there is nobody waiting for it...when we get there. Otherwise, they are going to get an eyeful!

The elevator door pops open, nobody waiting....so far so good. Max takes off at a gallop to get to our room and open the door. Both girls are laughing hysterically at me...waiting there with my hands covering my junk...trying to wait just long enough for Max to get the door open before I make my mad dash down the hall.

I count to five, figuring that should be plenty of time for Max to play his part in this...

Then off I go...running down the hall...my dick slapping my thighs back and forth like a windshield wiper...only to find that Max has ran too far down the hall and missed our room door... and is only now on his way back to open it. So, I am left standing there in the hall, while he tries to open the door.

Apparently, he is not using the card right...since he keeps getting a red light on the lock...instead of a green one.

Just as he gets the door to unlock. The door to a neighboring room opens up... and some guy looks out...to see what all the commotion is... out in the hall.

Quickly thinking ... Max grabs me by the shoulder and guides me into the room saying, "come on dad, let's get back in the room" then tells the neighbor "Sorry, Alzheimer's.... he got out of the shower and got away from me!"

Ann and Bob have seen all of this go down... and both of the girls are laughing hysterically by the time they make it into the room.

"Alright, I take it all back!" Ann says when she can finally talk again "You...you crazy old fucker.... haven't a lick of sense!"

Then she points at Max and says "ALZHIEMERS" and begins to laugh hysterically again!

I go over and plop down on the bed beside Bob... who has been laughing so hard that she is having to wipe tears from her eyes.... which has smeared her eye makeup to the point that she now resembles a raccoon! Which.... when she sees herself in the mirror...sets off another round of laughter.

She tosses my clothes onto a chair in the corner, then takes her own off and adds them to the pile. Before taking me by the hand and saying "come on...you can help me wash this shit off my face" as she leads me into the shower.

This is reminiscent of our little shower adventure on the Tia Maria.... except this shower is much, much larger and could easily handle all four of us at once.

We turn the shower on...and get under the nice warm stream of water. Bob uses a washcloth and some soap to wash her makeup off. As I stand there watching her do this... I am simply amazed at how naturally beautiful she is. She does not need any makeup to hide any perceived "imperfections" she just uses it to highlight the natural beauty that is already there!

I am so overcome with feelings of love for her, and thankfulness that she is such an integral part of my life.... That I cannot stand it...and have to take her in my arms and hold her...just to assure myself that she is real...and she is here...and that she is my reason for living!

We stand there under the cascading waters and kiss deeply...enjoying the feeling of our naked wet bodies pressed tightly together.

After a bit, she starts to lower herself down...but I resist, I don't want her to suck my dick...I want to keep holding her close to me. But she starts to lower herself down once more...while looking me in the eye...and say's "Please"

She has ahold of my hand and is pulling me down with her....

This is when I realize that she is wanting us to lie down on the floor of the shower...to make love while the waters pepper down upon us from high above.

Have to admit... that is a pretty darn sexy way to indulge in our carnal desires. Both of our bodies are wet and slippery, and the water is beating down on us as hard as if we were outside naked in the rain.

Our bodies seem to have a mind of their own at this point...each knowing the other's sexual needs by heart...and know how to work together in a sexual symphony to reach the fevered pitch of orgasm at virtually the same time! Which was mind blowing! My cock is throbbing and pouring hot semen deep into her vagina...at the same time that her vagina is practically milking the cum out of me. The ONLY thing that either of us can do...is hold on tight to each other...and ride the waves of pleasure together!

As reluctant as we are to do it...we have to get up off of the floor and turn off the shower...before we both get water-logged or drown.

We help each other get dried off...and don't even bother to get dressed as we walk back out to join Max and Ann.

"I take it you gave the old guy his evening "treatment"? Ann teased

"What the hell is this; Pick on Rick Day?" I tease back...

"If we weren't picking on you...you'd think we were mad at you!" Bob replies...

"So, what do I have to do...to get some attention around here?" Max asked with a pout

"Hey, young man... don't make me have to take the hairbrush to your ass again" Ann scolded as she pointed her finger at him. "Bet that will get you more attention than you want!"

Max laughed... "Yeah, my ass is still kind of sore from the other night...think I will pass on the "mommy dearest" role play tonight!"

Ann stood up and removed her clothes, then got on all fours on the bed.

"Get over here and give mamma what she needs, or I might be forced to get the brush... whether you want it or not!" she scolds Max

Max quickly stripped off his clothes....and even though he was flaccid when he first got undressed...by the time he got around behind Ann and saw her beautiful pussy splayed open and waiting for him...he got rock hard in a hurry!

Once Max was balls deep inside Ann's pussy...she motioned for Bob to lie down in front of her...so that she could lick and suck on Bob's labial lips. Not wanting to leave me out of this...Bob guides me to the head of the bed...and takes my cock in her mouth!