Anchors Away!! Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Somebody mark this down on the calendar...I am experiencing my first "foursome" where everyone is "connected" sexually!

Got to admit...I could become a fan! Bob is the first one to have an orgasm. Her whole-body shakes and quivers as the pleasurable sensations run their course. This is so intense that she lets go of my cock and has to concentrate solely on riding out her own roller coaster of pleasure.

I am left standing there on my knees...with a hardon and no place to put it. So, I just lean back and rest my ass on my heels...and stroke my cock while I watch Max and Ann fuck.

"Oh, that is so hot Rick" Ann says, "Are you jacking off... just for me?"

With that...she makes Max stop fucking her...and tells him to get over there beside me....

Once Max and I are shoulder to shoulder...Ann lays down on the bed in front of us...sticks her fingers inside of her vagina and finger fucks herself vigorously...matching Max and I stroke for stroke.

We can tell that she is getting close to orgasm...and so we are trying to time our own...so that when she Cums...we can cum too.

"Will you boys do something for me? Ann asks with obvious urgency in her voice. "Will you both shoot your cum all over me? Just drench me in it...I want it all over me. PLEASE?

Max agrees to this immediately...

I do so too, but reluctantly... Guess it's my "old school" upbringing rearing its ugly head again. My dad and my granddad both taught me to always respect a woman!

Shooting my cum all over her...just feels like it goes against all of that somehow.

I know she says she enjoys it, and she came right out and asked us to do it....and I WILL...but ONLY because she asked!

Next morning, we decide to go to the Harley Davidson Museum. I had a Harley; years ago, when my wife and I first got married. Loved to ride that old bike, but she thought that it was just "too dangerous" and insisted that I get rid of it, before I got hurt bad on it. Should have kept the bike and got rid of her...but I didn't.

The museum was quite an experience...we were there most of the day, and I know that we did not see everything they had on display.

Of course, all of us had to take turns getting our picture taken beside "Old Number 1" the very first Harley Davidson Motorcycle made. They also had some more "modern" bikes that you could actually sit on...and get your picture taken.

By the time we had spent all day walking around and looking at the exhibits...we were all "dog tired" ... we stopped at a Culver's restaurant on the way back to the hotel, where we each had "Butter Burgers, Onion Rings and concrete mixer milk shake" Reminded me so much of the kind of food that I used to eat at a local diner, when I was a kid!

I checked my phone when we got back to the room and noticed that I had an email from my attorney's office.

Rick:

Good news, your divorce has been granted and finalized! You are a free man once again! Got a few papers that you need to sign, next time you are in town. Judge was not happy that he did not have your original signature on the court documents...but he DID allow them since we had other documents with your signature for comparison.

Our Pi's hit pay dirt, in regard to your crew member Max's wife... She is an inpatient at a psychiatric hospital right here in Kansas City. Don't ask me how they found this information, but it appears that she suffered a psychotic break and has been diagnosed with Schizophrenia with Comorbid Idiopathic Parkinson's disease. Apparently, it is a very rare disease and, in her case, has caused her to have hallucinations and delusional thoughts.

When she was admitted.... she was adamant that her husband is a demon and that while in Arkansas... they had a baby, and that the husband had killed it, roasted it, and tried to serve it to her and the other kids...which is why she took the kids and ran back home to her parents!

At this time, she is considered to be too much of a danger to herself and others, to be allowed out of the facility....and no future release date is in the works, as far as they can ascertain.

The investigators want to know if you wish for them to make contact with the grandparents or does the husband wish for them to simply continue to maintain surveillance, and let him know if anything changes, between now and when he can get there to talk to them himself? I would advise the latter, from a legal standpoint.

I share the email with Max, and he agrees that he would prefer to just "show up" at the grandparents' house unannounced...so that they won't have a chance to hide the kids....and he can confront them with the facts as he knows them....and maybe have the investigators there to back him up.... when he explains his side of the story.

"It all makes fucking sense now!" Max laments "Ever since we moved to Arkansas...she was nuttier than squirrel shit. Some days she would be her usual good-natured self.... then other days she would be pissed at the world from the moment she woke up...until she went to bed at night. I know that her, and a couple of girlfriends got to smoking weed on a fairly regular basis...and there were times when I came home that she was bat shit crazy.... Kept accusing me of fucking the landlord to pay the rent. Landlord was an old lady in her early 90's! Claimed that she had sat there and watched me do it...right on top of the kitchen table!"

"So, I just kept blaming that kind of shit on the weed she was smoking! Day before her and the kids disappeared.... I brought home a bucket of KFC for her and the kids, so she wouldn't have to cook... and she went off on me for doing that! Claimed that I was killing the kids by feeding them that shit!"

"Throwed and broke a bunch of dishes... and tried to bust my fucking head open with a rolling pin. Finally managed to wrestle that away from her...and she went storming off and locked herself in the bedroom... and I ended up sleeping on the couch. Next morning... she was up and cooking me sausage and pancakes for breakfast. Happy as a clam...Just like nothing had ever happened!"

"Guess she was having mental problems at the time, and I was just too close to the situation to realize it. I just kept thinking that if she would lay off the fucking weed. Things would go back to normal.... but they didn't!"

"So, what do you want to do?" I ask "If you want to leave now, I can help you catch a flight to KC and have somebody give you a ride up to St Joe..."

"But if I do that then how will you get the Queen Ann back to St Joe?" He questions.

"Got a few options in mind"....I answer " I could see if I can hire someone to pilot the boat down to Chicago...and have it put in dry dock and stored for the winter.... then Bob and I could fly back to Chicago in the spring and take it the rest of the way. Or I could pilot the Queen Ann and let Bob and Ann pilot the Tia Maria. Bob is every bit as good at piloting that boat as I am...maybe even better...if she has Ann to assist her with tying off when we moor or raft up. She should have no problems."

"Third Option" Max points out "I stay right here and finish the job we started. Let the investigators keep a close eye on things until we get there. That will give me more time to come up with a game plan. I understand now...that her parents are only trying to protect their grandchildren. So, I have got to come up with a way to approach them, in a non-confrontational way, to assure them that protecting the kids...is my number one priority too...and see what we can do...to help my wife, their daughter.... get through this. IF that is even possible!

"If that is really and truly what you want to do...then I am not about to stand in your way! If things change and you need to bail by the time, we reach St Louis...then my offer of a flight to KC will still be good!"

"Thanks man" Max said as he stuck out his hand to shake mine "really appreciate it!"