Ancient Artifact Leads to Depravity

Story Info
Ancient artifact awakens primal desires and new abilities.
2.4k words
4.4
29k
70

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackb120
Jackb120
469 Followers

"Dr. Brown, come look at this!" My assistant Katie exclaimed.

I made my way over to the next room in the ancient tomb we were excavating, approaching Katie from behind. "What did you find, Katie?" I asked her as I checked out her phenomenal khaki clad ass.

You see, I may be a married man, but we've been working room to room of this massive labyrinth of tombs for almost two months now. I've been especially missing my wife and, of course, sex, a lot lately. It doesn't help that not only is Katie is the only female on my team, but she has a great body too.

"I'm not sure what it is, Sir. It was sitting in this recess in the wall. I haven't touched it."

I studied the object for about a minute. It appeared to be about the size of a basketball, but more elongated. It was perfectly smooth with faint symbols visible on the surface. I had never seen anything like it before.

"Take some photographs of it before we move it," I instructed Katie.

Once she was done, I gently picked it up and allowed her to photograph the backside of the object. When she was finished, I carried it out of the tomb and to my makeshift office in a trailer above ground. I placed it on foam padding on my work station to examine later.

I returned to the tombs and told my team to pack it up for the day and prepare for dinner. Everyone began packing up and heading to the shower trailer to get cleaned up for dinner.

90 minutes later we had all had dinner and were retiring to our quarters. I went to the trailer that doubles as both my office and my sleeping area and pulled out some books on Sumerian culture and language. I spent the next hour searching for any previously discovered objects similar to what Katie had found this afternoon.

I didn't have any luck, but once I started working on the characters displayed on the object, I was able to identify "danger" but nothing else.

I again began to examine the object closely. Looking for any clues to what it might be. I rotated the object around in the foam when suddenly it cracked under the pressure of my fingers!

At first it was a small crack, but then it began to spiderweb out until the objected fully broke apart into a dozen pieces, and a goo with the appearance of a swirling rainbow began to ooze out.

"What the hell?" I asked myself.

I reached out and touched the rainbow colored goo and it seemed to absorb into my finger! I tried to pull my hand back but the goo came with it. I tried rubbing it on my shirt and all the remaining goo soaked into my hand and through my shirt. I could feel it absorbing into my chest! "What the hell is going on!?" I practically yelled. I started to feel warm before I lost consciousness.

I awoke and felt confused. I checked my watch and saw it was now 11 PM. I looked around and saw the broken object. Memory of what happened came flooding back to me. I looked at my hand and didn't see anything. It didn't look any different. I pulled my shirt off and examined my chest and didn't see any sign of the goo there either.

"Woah," I said to myself, as I noticed I now had a perfect set of abs and pecs, "what the hell is going on?"

Then my stomach began to rumble. I was suddenly very hungry. It was almost painful how hungry I was. I quickly left my trailer without bothering to put a shirt on and headed for the mess trailer. I began cooking and eating everything I could find. I ate globs of peanut butter and washed it down with gulps of beer as two large steaks cooked on the grill.

Once I finished eating the second steak, my stomach was satiated and I sat back in the chair, finishing my beer. "Man that was good," I said to myself.

"Dr. Brown, what are you doing in here? It's the middle of the night." Katie said from behind me.

I turned around and looked at her. I was instantly more horny than I've ever been in my life! I knew I had to fuck her or I was going to explode. Not just fuck I told myself, I need to breed. What is going on with me?!

"Call me Jack, Katie. No need to be formal when the others aren't around."

I could see her blush as she checked out my chest and abs. "Okay, Jack." She replied.

"Come here," I told her, my mouth saying the words without a conscious thought. "I'm horny and I'm going to fuck you." It was like I didn't have a filter.

To my surprise, Katie kissed me on the mouth and after several seconds asked, "What do you want me to do?"

"Take your clothes off," I said, and she quickly complied. As I watched her get naked, I admired her tight 27 year old body. I knew she eats right and regularly exercises around our compound, but damn did she look good. Her tits were about a C cup and very firm. Her ass looked even better than I imagined.

I began to suck on her nipples. "These are going to feed my children" I told her.

"Yessss," she moaned as I switched to her other nipple.

I couldn't wait any longer so I stood up and took off my pants and boxers, freeing my cock. My cock had grown just like my other muscles. It was huge!

I told Katie to turn around and as she did I pushed her torso down, bending her over the table. She stuck her ass up in the air and I began to push my enormous cock inside her. I started off slow as she got used to my size but then I began to fuck her hard. I moved my cock in and out of her tight pussy like a piston until our rythum was perfect.

"I'm cumming!" Katie screamed as I fucked her harder and harder.

"Take my cum!" I bellowed. "You're going to have my babies!"

"Yes! Give me your cum!!" Katie screamed. "Breed me! Give me your babies!"

I exploded inside her. Wave after wave of cum erupted inside her fertile pussy. Katie began bucking her hips back, trying to milk more cum from my cock.

I pulled out of her pussy and she moaned. Globs of cum came out with my dick. I knew she would be pregnant. I knew she would have my children.

"That was intense," I said, "I don't know what came over us?"

"You told me to do it so I did. It was like I NEEDED to do everything you said.

I began thinking to myself, this has to have something to do with the goo, doesn't it? Time for a test, I told myself.

"Touch your nose," I said to Katie. She instantly complied and put her finger to her nose and held it there. "Jump up and down," I said, and watched as she began jumping up and down. "Now spin in a circle," I said with amusement.

As I watched Katie jump and spin while her finger remained on her nose, I was feeling several different emotions, ranging from excitement over my new power, to confusion over how it worked. "You can relax now," I said to her and she stopped.

Watching her tits and ass bounce as she jumped and spun around was making me horny again. I was shocked to see my enlarged cock fully erect again after cumming so hard only a few minutes ago.

"Get down on your knees and suck my cock," I commanded with my newly found authority.

Katie dropped to her knees and instantly took my cock into her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down my cock until she started to gag. I moaned with pleasure as she began to stroke her hands on the shaft while sucking on the head.

She pulled her mouth free and took in a deep breath before asking, "am I doing a good job? I've never done this before."

"So fucking good," I told her as she put my cock back in her mouth. "Suck my cock until I cum down your throat," I told her and to my pleasure, she began sucking even harder and stroking my shaft more vigorously.

Several minutes went by and her saliva was dripping off her chin all over her tits. "I'm about to cum!" I told her, and to my amazement she began sucking even harder. I could not hold it back any longer and I began to shoot rope after rope of cum into her mouth and her throat. I could tell she was struggling to swallow it as fast as I was cuming.

When I finally stopped cumming down her throat, Katie took one final swallow before sitting back and grinning up at me.

This new power I had over Katie was invigorating, but I had so many questions. How was my body able to change like this? How did my cock grow so much? Could I change myself in other ways? Would other people listen if I told them what to do?

I began to think of my potential and knew I had to figure out my limits, if any, and go from there.

"Katie, go get yourself cleaned up, and don't mention this or the object you found earlier to anyone." I told her

"Yes, Jack, I won't." She replied.

I put my trousers back on and cleaned up the kitchen and dining area before going back to my trailer.

.....

30 minutes later, I was lying down on my bed, thinking. I was thinking about the changes to my body. They were essentially the changes every man would make: more muscular, bigger cock, more attractive to women. One question in particular kept popping back up, "what else can I do?"

I held my hand up and looked at it, focused on it, taking in every detail. I willed it to change. I told my fingers to grow longer and I was astonished when they did. I told them to grow thicker and once again, they did. I willed them to go back to a normal size and they immediately did. I looked down at my bare legs and willed them to be more muscular, and a few seconds later, they were. I next looked down at my arms and wondered about my skin tone. I thought about being more tan, and it was so, then I changed my skin to that of a black person. This was insane!

I changed myself back to my "new normal" Katie had gotten to know and, grinning ear to ear, decided to try to sleep.

.....

I awoke at 7AM on the dot, feeling well rested. I got myself dressed and brushed my teeth before I made my way to the dining hall.

As I was crossing our little camp, I saw James, another assistant, headed the opposite the direction. As he came within earshot, I said, "James, jump," and he immediately did. Afterwards, he looked a little confused as he continued on his way.

I smiled to myself as I now knew it wasn't just Katie I could affect.

I continued to the dining hall and took about twice as much food as I usually do. Once I was finished eating, the same horny urges from last night struck me hard. The ravenous appetite, for both food and sex, must be a side effect of the substance.

"Katie, I'd like to go over yesterday's notes before we begin work today. Please meet me in my office with your notes when you finish eating."

"Yes, Dr. Brown, I'll be in shortly." Katie replied.

I cleared my tray and went back to my trailer to wait for Katie.

About 5 minutes later, there was a light knock at the door. "Come in," I said, and Katie entered the trailer, closing the door behind her.

"I need you, Katie! I need to breed!" I told her as I pulled her close and kissed her mouth.

Our tongues were dancing and exploring each other's mouths when she pulled her face back slightly and said, "Today is my best day for ovulation, Jack, please give me your cum. Make me the the mother of your children."

That was all I needed to hear to send me into a frenzy. We began to take each other's clothes off as quickly as possible while still making out.

As soon as we were naked, I began to suck on Katie's left breast while pinching the nipple on the right. I switched between her breasts now and then and after a few minutes of her pleasure filled moans, I moved up to kiss her mouth. My rock hard cock was at the entrance to her soaking wet pussy as we kissed. Katie reached down and grasped my cock, pulling it into her as she lifted her hips towards it.

Katie moaned at the head of my cock entering her tight pussy. As I pushed my cock in deeper, she gasped and dug her nails into my back. About a quarter of the way in, I pulled my cock back until only my cock head was still inside her. She was trying to pull me back inside when I buried about half my cock back in her pussy. Katie was desperately trying to pull my cock further inside when I began pumping my cock in and out. I started slowly until we had our rhythm down, and then faster and faster.

We were no longer trying to remain silent and it occurred to me anyone walking by my trailer would definitely hear Katie's moans and our cries of pleasure.

Katie's breathing became more rapid as she neared her climax. She suddenly said, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your big dick! Please fill me with your cum! Breed me, Jack! Breed meeee!"

Her words, combined with her tight pulsating pussy pushed me over the edge. I began to cum inside her pussy. It seemed like rope after rope of my thick cum was flooding her pussy. "Take my cum!" I told her as it continued to shoot inside her fertile pussy.

Once my ejaculation subsided, we lay there on my bed, my cock still inside her. Katie and I were both feeling euphoric as we lay there panting.

"Fuck that was good," I said, as I pulled my cock from her pussy, eliciting another gasp from Katie.

"It was phenomenal," she said. Katie whispered into my ear, "I hope I'm pregnant." and I couldn't help but smile.

Jackb120
Jackb120
469 Followers