Ancient Artifact Leads to Depravity Pt. 02

Story Info
The story continues as Jack responds to a threat...
1.8k words
4.38
15.7k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackb120
Jackb120
468 Followers

This story picks up where "Ancient Artifact Leads to Depravity" leaves off.

-------

With only a month left on the dig site, I was finding it harder and harder to focus on my work. It seemed all I could think about was fucking Katie and eating.

It was getting harder to keep our affair secret. Affair seems like a bad word for what we are though. It was a mixture of love, lust, and an uncontrollable desire to breed. I think we both knew it was brought on by the special power the artifact bestowed upon me, but I don't think either of us cares.

I was very curious how far i could push my abilities, and as such, I was always looking for situations in which I could push the boundaries. I was deep in thought on the topic when there was a sharp knock at door. "Come in," I said.

The door opened and Alice, one of the archeologists working under me, entered my trailer. I could tell by the look on her face she was both upset and angry. Alice is a friend of my wife's from college, and while they aren't close, they still talk from time to time. Alice is one of those people who is very smart, but doesn't have much in the way of situational awareness or common sense.

"Is it true?!" She said angrily.

"Is what true?" I asked her, innocently. I knew she was talking about Katie but I felt like toying with her.

"Are you fucking Katie?! James says you and Katie have been fucking like rabbits! Tell me if it's true!"

"First off, watch your tone when you speak to me. Second, of course it's true," I told her in a matter of fact tone.

"I can't believe you would do this to Mary. I have to tell her."

I thought about compelling her to forget with my ability, or even telling her to keep her mouth shut, but Alice was threatening me, and it made me angry. It seemed that was easier to do now. My new abilities seemed to come at the price of less control over my emotions and desires. I decided right then I wouldn't compel her not to tell Mary, I would blackmail her into keeping her mouth shut.

"Are you sure you want to tell her? I would hate to have to send Rick the video of you sucking that big black cock. Poor Rick is at home taking care of the family so you can work this dig, and you're over here getting used."

Alice's mouth was hanging open, "What the fuck are you talking about, Jack? I've never cheated on Rick. There is no video." Alice turned to leave, "This is ridiculous."

"Stop," I told her, compelling her for the first time. She obeyed. I closed my eyes and focused. I changed myself until I was a black man. I pulled my phone out and activated the selfie camera. I examined myself to make sure the change was complete, and it was. "Come here," I told Alice, "and take your clothes off." Alice complied. I turned the camera around to face her and began recording her naked body, making sure to capture her tattoos in the video. "You are so horny for my big black cock, aren't you Alice?" I was focused on Alice, compelling her to drop all her inhibitions and give in to her desires.

"Yes," she practically whispers, "I need you."

"Come suck this BBC, Alice." I continued to record as she dropped to her knees in front of me and unbuckled my belt and pants, pulling them down to free my dick. She grasped my cock in her hand, and guided it into her mouth. The contrast between her pale skin and my artificially dark skin was showing up great on the camera. I kept the camera trained on Alice as she sucked me off, making sure her shoulder tattoo was visible so no one could say it wasn't actually her.

"Go to town on my dick, slut! Show me all those cock sucking skills you use on your white hubby!"

"I've never sucked a cock before," she said, "this is my first time."

"Well you're doing a good job at it," I told her, "now fit the whole thing in your mouth. Deepthroat my black dick!" Alice continued to suck my cock for the next ten minutes, alternating between sucking the first few inches while stroking the shaft, and trying to deepthroat as much as she could. "I'm about to cum in that pretty little mouth of yours, I told her. I want you to take my cum in your mouth and keep it in there, don't swallow it.

A minute later, I was shooting my load into Alice's mouth. More cum than she could handle was filling her mouth, and it overflowed onto her chin and down on to her tits. She didn't swallow it though.

I made sure my dick was still in the frame and asked Alice, "did you enjoy sucking my BBC?"

"Yes," she said, cum dripping from her mouth as she spoke.

"Was my cock bigger than your husbands?"

"Yes," she said, more cum spilling onto her tits, "way bigger." I smiled because I wasn't compelling her to say these things, they were coming from her own free will.

"You can swallow now," I told Alice, making sure to get video of her swallowing my load. I'm glad I kept recording because to my surprise, she began to use her fingers to scoop my cum from her tits into her mouth. "Wow," I said, "who knew you had a supressed little cum slut inside of you." Alice only smiled up at me.

I ended the video on the image of her smiling up at me, cum she had missed was still visible on her tits and face.

"So what do you think, Alice? Do you think you still need to talk to Mary? Do I need to send this video to Rick to let him know what a slut you are?"

"There's no need to do that. Now I see what Katie sees in you. Your secret is safe with me."

I put my phone down on my desk. "Want to have some more fun?" I asked her with a wink.

"Yesss," Alice said with a grin.

"I'll tell you what, get dressed, and go find James. Tell him to come back to my trailer immediately. When you get back, we can have some more fun. And don't tell him anything else."

"Okay," Alice said, quickly getting dressed and heading out the door to find James in his quarters. I laughed because she still had my cum on her face when she ran out the door.

I sat my phone up to be able to record my bed and the chair next to it in one frame.

Still naked, I waited for Alice and James to knock on the door. When the knock came a few minutes later, I entered the bathroom and said, "come in." I wanted James to be surprised when a naked black man steps from the bathroom.

When I heard both James and Alice inside and the door shut, I exited the bathroom. James saw my naked black body and my large cock bouncing around and said, "what the fuck?!"

James tried to head for the door but I compelled him to obey me and said, "James, take your clothes off and sit in the chair by my bed. Alice, take your clothes off and sit on my bed." There was an instant change in James as they both complied.

"What do you think of James' cock, Alice?"

"Looks a little below average. It doesn't even compare to yours. I hope for his wife's sake it grows when it gets hard." James sat in the chair, covering his penis with his hands in shame.

"Which one do you want to fuck you, Alice?"

"Your black one," she said with a grin.

"My black what?" I asked coyly.

"Your big black dick!"

With that, I walked over to where Alice was sitting on the edge of the bed. She laid back and I slipped between her legs, slapping my growing cock against her stomach. "See that Alice? That's how far inside you I'm going to be. How about you, James? Do you have a good view?"

Alice just smiled and James hesitantly said, "yes."

I began to push my dick into Alice's wet pussy. "Ooooh," she moaned loudly, "it's so fucking big!" I pushed in slowly to allow her time to adjust to my size. After a couple minutes of slow deep thrusts, I began to pick up my pace and fuck Alice harder

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me hard! Just like that!" Alice was screaming. I looked over at James and saw it was stroking his small penis as he watched me fuck Alice. I waited for Alice to orgasm, then stepped back, removing my dick from her pussy.

"Stand up," I told Alice, taking her hips into my hands. "Now bend over. You can put your hands on James for support."

I began to fuck Alice from behind as James kept jerking his cock. "Bend over more and suck James' little cock off." Alice complied and I began to fuck her harder.

After about 30 seconds, Alice said, "he already came. Not only is it small but he can't last and theirs barely any cum."

I kept fucking Alice until she came again. I was close to cumming myself so I pulled out. "Both of you get on your knees!" I commanded. They both dropped to their knees in front of me as I pumped out the last few strokes before my orgasm. I came hard, showering both James and Alice in my cum. Alice had her mouth open, trying to catch as much as she could. James was flinching with each wad that landed on his face.

"Try it," Alice said, "you might like it." With that, to not only James' shock, but my own, she used her finger to scoop a wad of my cum from James face and into his mouth. I was surprised again when he began to suck her finger clean.

"Wow" was all I managed to say at that.

I walked over and stopped the recording. They both watched as I closed my eyes and shifted back to my normal form.

"James, you're pathetic. Not only did you feel the need to run your little mouth to Alice about Katie and I, but you started jerking yourself off while you watched me fuck Alice. I have the whole thing on video too, so if you run your mouth to anyone else about me, Katie, or Alice, I'm going to send this video to your wife. Hell, maybe I'll go seduce your wife when we get home. She probably wouldn't even feel that little dick of yours when I finish with her. So do you think you can keep your mouth shut from now on?"

Katie chuckled at my comment about James' wife.

"I'm sorry, Jack. It won't happen again."

"Good. Both of you get dressed and get the fuck out."

-------

The story will continue in, "Ancient Artifact, Part 3"

Jackb120
Jackb120
468 Followers