All Comments on 'And Baby Makes Four Ch. 01'

by georgerb

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Mango2021Mango20217 months ago

A few errors which I am sure you noted but let’s see what comes next

BEERQUACKBEERQUACK7 months ago
very good

good read, cant wait for the next one!

laughdruidlaughdruid7 months ago

You should not have submitted this story until it was finished. You the lack of action with to much babble.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto687 months ago

Don't make us wait for part 2

redlion75redlion757 months ago

What the fuck is a crescent hammer?I've heard of a crescent wrench 🔧 but not hammer.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Good start, but no story yet...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Crescent hammer is a crescent wrench used as a hammer, not an uncommon term for the universal tool.

cslt1cslt17 months ago

Great Start!

Can't wait to see your next work!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You need to proof read your work

I gave up reading

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Found the inattention to properly using character names disappointing. Could have used an outside editor to read before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Watch the switches between first and third person. Couple of spots where Cory turned into I and tjen back to Cory. Either can work, and you can use both if you clearly demarcate though it is difficult. Better to pick one and go with it.

Somewhat unusual Incest/LW combo but it's working so far. Looking forward to the next installment.

☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You kept switching Cory and Dana’s names, and it also seemed like you changed back and forth from first-person to third at a few points. These errors made it awkward to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeorgerb@georgerb
In charge, male, single, love life. Love to chat with most anyone on anything. Doesn't hurt to drop in and say a few words...you might be surprised. Always interested in a good role-play...even when it pushes Lit's standards via PM or e-mail if that's preferred to skirt the is...