My Sister Susie Ch. 01

Story Info
Bobby's interested in his sister, but what the hell happens?
24.4k words
4.62
45k
82

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
517 Followers

My Sister Susie Ch. 01

by MDSW©

Writer's Notes:

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older. Enjoy the story folks. If you're willing, please comment your likes and dislikes about the story. And vote!!!

* * * * *

As Robert is leaving college for summer break, he helps his roommate pack his car for his trip home and it's a long walk to the parking lot where his car is. When finished, his roommate helps him load his stuff in his truck, which is next to his car. They say bye until the fall, then he drives to his sister's dorm, helps her load her stuff and tie it all down for the long trip home. Then they help her roommate load her car and she tells her to have a great summer.

As they are about to get in the truck and leave, another coed asks them for loading help and they do so begrudgingly, being already tired from loading four other vehicles. Finally able to leave for home, he and his sister get in the truck and take off, saying bye to the college until fall, but they are lacking energy from it all.

It's a long drive home and being tired, he stops several times to shake the cobwebs out and one time for dinner. Arriving home in the early evening, Robert and Susan are both tired, but he's nearly dead to the world. Taking the stuff out of his truck, he places her stuff in her room and his stuff in his room, with Susan's help.

He looks in the fridge for a snack to eat, finds one and offers some to his sister, but she's not eating, so he has a few bites. After a chat with his parents and sister, he goes to bed without unpacking, being dead tired.

Robert is the shy type, not integrated into society, generally speaking. He's not blending with other people, keeping to himself most of the time and he doesn't care, being perfectly content with himself. He's a loner and that's the way he wants it. He's good looking, strong and keeps himself in shape, for whatever reason.

For as long as Robert has been able to speak, he has called his sister Susie. He likes that name, but if he gets mad at her, he calls her Susan, her birth name. He does that because that's what mom and dad call her when they're mad at her so he's in good company. He's also been known to call her Sue or Sis and gets away with it.

Susie calls her brother Bobby because she likes that name, and other times either Bob or Bro because he's never complained about either. When she's mad at him, she calls him Robert because that's what mom and dad call him when they're mad at him. So everyone has a name and a nickname, just for the fun of it.

They're a fairly close knit family and it shows. Mom has tried several times to get Bob to engage with others, but he never follows through, opting for the no stress path at home. Dad has done the same, getting the same results and he's frustrated he can't figure out his son.

Susie is about 5'5", very good looking and fun to be with most of the time. She's slender, HOT in her own right, but doesn't force herself on others. Unlike her brother, she's well liked at school and has had several dates. She's not a virgin and Bobby knows it.

Because Susie has seen her brother at school and college, she feels she understands him better than mom and dad. According to her thinking, he's lacking in social graces with girls over several years and that is what is keeping him out of the public eye.

She's been thinking about what she can do to help her brother get out of the predicament he's in on the trip home from college. She doesn't want him living his life as a loner, so not consulting mom or dad for a good reason, she creates a plan. Her execution is slow, depending on her brother's responses to the steps in her plan. It begins now.

* * * * *

It's Saturday morning and summer break has begun. Susie is a year behind her brother, attending the same college, but not the same curriculum. They passed their finals and moved back home last evening.

Waking up and going to the kitchen, Susie learns mom and dad are leaving to go food shopping, always taking two hours before they return home with a load of food to put away.

Susie sees this as an opportunity to take the first step in her plan so she goes to her room, strips down to a T-shirt and bikini panties, and gets reading material for something to do. She goes off to search for her brother, expecting him to be reading somewhere. Instead, she locates him in his room still sleeping. Not expecting that, she pads to his bed and shakes him awake.

"Wake up, Sleepyhead. Time to get into summer break mode," she says. "Slide against the headboard and read like you always do so I can keep you company."

A little nervous about what she's going to do, she's hoping to learn something about her brother. As he slowly opens his eyes and sits against the headboard, his sister lays on her stomach next to him, facing in the opposite direction with her upper body propped up on her elbows and her book in her hands.

Clearing a few cobwebs from his eyes, he looks at her and his vision appears blurry because his sister is close enough for him to reach her ass. She's never been this close to him wearing such skimpy clothes before so he's having trouble believing his eyes. He stares at her daring position until he remembers to get his book and read as he wonders why his sister is doing this.

As she dives into her reading material, she smirks at her brother's expression and don't you know, his peeks begin. Her T-shirt barely covers her ass and it's a nice ass to look at and feel, and she knows it. She can see him in the mirror in front of her, but he's oblivious to her ability to watch him.

After a long time, Bobby is still peeking at her ass, but still says nothing. Many more times he peeks at her nicely shaped ass, but as time passes, his peeks change to short stares, then to longer stares. Susie sees him peeking, then staring, and learns he isn't opposed to staring at her nice ass, so the adventure begins. So far, she has deduced him correctly.

Bobby snaps out of his stare and finally says something fairly smart.

"Why are you doing what you are doing?" he asks.

Susie is confused by his question.

"What am I doing?"

"You woke me up and laid on my bed with your ass facing me, something you've never done before, so what's going on?"

"I'm just keeping you company by doing the same thing you like doing. Is there a problem?" she wonders.

"No problem. It's just different seeing you spending quiet time with your dead beat brother is all."

"Do you want to do something different?"

"Like what?" he asks.

"Lay your hand on my back and caress me as you read."

"Why?"

"It makes me feel good. Why not?" she challenges.

Bobby wonders about her sudden change in behavior, or is it her sudden interest in him? She can see his brain going into overdrive and is taking mental notes.

"Well? Are you going to do it for me?"

Bobby hems and haws and finally gives her his answer.

"For how long?"

"Until I tell you to stop."

He pauses again, then says, "Alright. Scoot closer toward me and I will do it."

She slides closer to him and he lays his hand flat on the middle of her back with his forearm resting on the crack of her ass, but doesn't move it, feeling her T-shirt and the undulations of her back under it captures his attention. Susie smiles at his choice of locations, wondering if that was planned or just out of convenience.

Moving his hand, he feels the hills and valleys all over her back, also learning she isn't wearing a bra. He wonders why his sister is showing this amount of interest in him, but puts it on the back burner in the same breath because her ass looks so fine.

As Bobby caresses her back, he learns he enjoys doing it for her. She makes some barely audible moans as he works on her and enjoys what he's doing. Working on her for what seems like hours, he's content feeling her back, but wishes he could see and feel her pussy.

Caressing her back as he is, he notices her T-shirt is moving up her back, exposing her panty clad ass, and wants to focus on it, but it's not in her game plan.

"Thanks, Bobby. I enjoyed that. Gotta go so I'll see you later."

She gets off the bed, gives him a peck on his cheek and moves in the direction of the door as he watches the motion of her ass.

"Susie?"

She stops and turns to him.

"What?"

"Can we do that again?"

"Sure. It's okay with me. I'll work on it."

He's showing interest in her body. It's a good sign to see that part of him, something she remembers seeing before so it's encouraging enough to proceed with her plan.

* * * * *

Days later, their parents have gone and not expected to return for hours so Susie sees another opportunity to execute the next step of her plan. She returns to her room and changes into a T-shirt and bikini panties, like she did the first time.

Finding him in his room reading again, she joins him and lays beside him in the same place, but this time her T-shirt has ridden up her ass so half is exposed to his viewing pleasure. Expecting him to automatically caress her back, she waits nearly ten minutes while Bobby peeks at her ass. She's tired of waiting so she decides it's time.

"Bobby?"

"Hmmm."

"Would you caress my back again please?"

"Okay."

He reaches for her and as he caresses her back, he slowly and deliberately moves her T-shirt above her ass, exposing her bikini panties. Susie is aware he's doing it and smiles.

Even though her ass is covered, he can see the better part of its outline and it turns into his focus as he stares at her. She can see his intention plain as day.

"Bobby?"

"Yeah."

"Would you be willing to caress my ass please?"

Instant hard on for her brother so he adjusts himself and she doesn't see him do it, this time. Susie is taking notes and his behavior is encouraging her to continue her plan.

"Okay, Sis."

He reaches for her ass and lays his hand on it as the shape and firmness becomes his fantasy. He's in some form of wonderland as his hand slowly moves across her cheeks, memorizing the shape of her ass in detail.

After caressing every curve and the crack of her ass, he squeezes one cheek, then moves to the other and does the same. It feels strong and firm to his touch and he wonders why he never made the opposite sex a priority in his life before now.

Susie is watching and feeling him as a smile breaks out on her face. He fixates on her ass as he caresses it and she has learned something else about her brother. She has no reason to believe he's gay, originally thinking that is the reason he's spending so much time alone. Even though he enjoys caressing her ass, she enjoys it as much as he does.

After five minutes, Bobby is no longer trying to read, just concentrating on her ass when Susie interrupts his concentration.

"Bobby?"

"What?" he asks, breaking his concentration.

"Pull my panties off my ass and continue caressing me please."

Bobby doesn't waist much time thinking about this move because his passion is on the rise and his cock is no longer rising. He reaches for the hem and slowly pulls it to her thighs.

The vision of her ass overwhelms his senses as he looks at the two globes of flesh and a smile breaks out on his face. Watching him, a smile breaks out on her face as well.

With hesitation, he slowly moves his hand to touch her. Tenderly, he caresses her ass, feeling the softness and firmness of her strong cheeks, something he's never felt before.

Moving across one cheek, then to the other, he stops on each cheek and squeezes it to get a good feel. He's amazed at the smoothness, softness and firmness as he puts his book down. Spending what seems like years caressing her ass, he returns to reality.

"Susie?"

"Yeah."

"Would you spread your legs for me please?"

"Not this time, Bobby, but we can do this again if you want."

"I would like that. When?"

"Not sure at the moment, but I'll work something out... Pull my panties back up please."

He does it slowly as she watches him. He fixates on her again and she knows she has him hooked. Before she's done, she'll go for the line and sinker.

Susie gets off the bed, leans to her brother and gives him a kiss on his cheek, then leaves his room to put some clothes on. It feels like success in her brain and can't wait for the next step. So far, she's proud of herself, and her brother.

* * * * *

Several days have passed and the next weekend, their parents are going to dad's company party, something his company does every couple of months as a stress reliever. They won't be home til after midnight so Susie sees another opportunity to visit her brother. Again, she goes to her room, strips down and puts on a T-shirt and bikini panties.

It's been nearly a week without a visit from his sister and Bobby is convinced the sister act was just a two time affair so he cherishes the feel of her ass in his mind. Again he's on his bed leaning against the headboard so he does what he always does.

A while later, Susie enters his room unannounced, carrying reading material she has no intention of reading. She gets on the bed in the same position as before and begins her quest to make it look like she's reading.

Bobby waits about five minutes and makes a move for her ass when Susie interrupts him, causing him to pull his arm back. Still, he isn't seeing her watching him in the mirror so she maintains her advantage.

"Bobby?" she says.

"What? I'm guessing you want me to caress your back again?"

"Yes, please. Just like you did the last time."

Bobby moves his hands to her back and caresses her. As he feels her, he learns she isn't wearing a bra again and becomes nervous. He wants her to spread her legs for him this time and will be disappointed if she doesn't. Then, after caressing her for a while, Susie changes the plan.

"Under my shirt please."

Happy, he pushes her T-shirt as close to her shoulders as it can get and continues his quest. A while later, Susie is feeling pretty good, and about to feel better.

"Bobby. Would you move your hand to my ass and caress me there please?"

He's heartbroken. He wants to see her pussy, not play with her ass, but maybe he should rethink that.

"Wo...would it be possible to see your pussy first?"

She pauses, just to make him nervous.

"Not now, but maybe later. Okay?"

Even though he wants to see it, he has to agree to her counter offer.

"Okay. To your mighty fine ass I go."

She smiles and as he works her ass, he's expecting to see her pussy later so his hopes are high for now. He's not always caressing her, but moving her cheeks in different directions, feeling as much as he can. He's falling in love with her ass and she loves he's doing exactly that. After about five minutes, she changes the plan again.

"Slide my panties to my thighs like you did before and continue please."

He does as asked and feels her ass, getting to know it well as he caresses her. He feels every inch of her tender cheeks and is happy he is allowed to feel his sister up in this manner. Bobby is also aware his cock is hard and also hopes he's going to feel her pussy.

"Slide your fingers between my legs and feel me, Bobby."

Not wasting any time, Bobby lays his book down, moves his fingers between her legs and feels for her pussy. Even though her panties are in his way, he finds his target and his fingers feel the moisture in her panties as he probes her.

She feels his fingers and wants more of him inside her, but decides to postpone her needs in favor of his. As his fingers enter her abyss, she has all she can do to control her desires, but she does wiggle her ass and he notices.

Susie is feeling good with a man's hand caressing her pussy so she's getting ready to make her next move. Not concerned it's her brother's fingers in her pussy, she allows him to continue.

"I feel wetness in your pussy. How come?"

"Keep going for now. I will answer that in a few minutes."

He continues to probe through her wetness and soon, she wiggles her ass, an involuntary action on her part.

"Why are you wiggling your ass?"

"I'm enjoying your probing, Bobby. It feels good to me... Now proceed to my back please."

"Okay. As you wish," he says, disappointed.

He pulls her panties back to cover her ass, then pulls her shirt down to also cover her panties and moves to her back, caressing her shirt clad back as she emits soft moans here and there. The catch is, she didn't ask him to move her panties or her T-shirt, but he did and she wonders why.

"Are you enjoying that as well?" he asks.

"I absolutely am. Keep it up please."

He knows she isn't wearing a bra and his curiosity about her body is increasing at a rapid rate.

"Massage my shoulders please."

Moving his hand to her shoulder, he caresses her and she feels the tenderness of his caresses. He can see her appreciation as she tilts her head back and emits more light moans.

"You like that as well?"

"I do. It feels good."

He's learning what his sister likes, but isn't aware she's teaching him about pleasing girls, not only her.

"Massage the back of my thighs please."

Bobby moves his hand there and caresses her between her ass and knees. Each time he reaches her ass, his fingers probe her pussy and he feels increased wetness on her panties.

"Why are you wetter between your legs?"

"It's because you are stimulating my body, especially my pussy and I'm getting sexually aroused causing my pussy to create excessive juices, some of which escape, dear brother. How does it taste?"

Bobby pushes her panties aside and gets his fingers wet with her juices, then licks one to test the taste. He likes it and cleans his fingers before moving back to her thighs.

"Nice taste."

"Good."

Asking these kind of questions, she knows he has between little and no sexual awareness. She's slowly teaching him, but he's still is not aware what she's doing.

He moves his wet fingers through the crack of her ass, not really knowing why he's doing it, but her panties limit his reach. Susie likes the feeling, something she hasn't felt before so he's doing something to her no other boy has done. She wants to spread her legs, but once again, puts her desires aside in favor of her brother and waits for a better time to expose herself.

"Do that again please."

Getting bold, this time he pulls her panties off her ass, locates her pussy, then slides his fingers across her asshole to the top of her crack and even that feels good to her, but she doesn't tell him that.

Bobby is caressing her whole body, from her knees to her shoulders and everything in between, especially her ass and pussy. He hasn't seen her pussy or her tits yet so he wonders if she will at least spread her legs for him. Then the plan changes.

"I need to leave for now, Bobby. We will do this again. Pull my panties up please," she says.

Disappointed, he does that for her, then she gets up, gives him a kiss on his cheek and pads to her bedroom.

Bobby remains on his bed pondering why his sister is doing this to him. He realizes she's doing things designed to please her. He's catching on, but isn't seeing the big picture, yet.

* * * * *

It's three days later and Susie has another window to work in. She gets her T-shirt and bikini panties on, picks up her reading material and is off to Bobby's bedroom. He's closer to the side of the bed this time so she changes her plan.

"Bobby?"

"What?"

"Would you sit up and cross your legs for me?"

He knows better than to ask so he sits up, folds his legs in front of him and waits. She crawls on the bed, takes the book from his hands and lays it beside him. She sits on his lap snug to his body, facing him, pulls him to her and gives him a hug. Reacting to her hug, he gives her a tight hug she isn't expecting.

MDSW
MDSW
517 Followers