And Back at the Sperm Bank Ch. 05

Story Info
More ways to donate sperm.
3.6k words
4.64
2.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was asked to meet with Jerry when she arrived for work.

"Hi Michelle, please come in," Jerry said.

"Hi, thank you," she nervously replied. "You asked to see me?"

"Yes, please have a seat. I want to talk with you about what happened with Donna the other day."

"Oh, okay."

"Donna is a fantastic woman, and we know she takes each donor much more seriously than others do. She's often a confidant and sort of psychologist to the men she helps. While we don't allow personal relationships outside our business between donors and assistants, in her case the relationship is all within the business. We have great confidence in her.

"What you did to help her is commendable. Although it was only your first day on the job, you handled it better than most would. Our rules are that you are on probation the first 30 days. I think that in your case, your maturity and compassion for Donna proves to me that you fit very well here. Your donors that day must agree since all of them asked for you going forward. I'm now going to forgo the remaining probation and ask you to review and sign a contract that all the assistants have."

"Wow, Jerry. This is great news. I was afraid you were going to fire me."

He smiled and replied, "Your donors would probably hang me if I did. Welcome to the company. I'll have Lara add you to the company pay records and you'll receive a direct deposit from us into your bank account every two weeks."

"Thank you, Jerry." She stood, shook hands and left.

Jerry watched her leave and said to himself, "God, what a woman."

***

Stacy called Naomi, the woman who had asked Jerry for a direct insemination from Jack. Jerry had asked her to work out all the details and determine if there is a business opportunity for this type of service going forward. He planned to give Stacy's report to the lawyer for review.

"Hi Naomi, thanks for taking my call. Our president asked me to call you about a request you made to him last week. Can you talk now?"

"Yes, I'm working from home today so it's a good time."

"Good. As I understand, you would like to be direct inseminated by one of our donors, Jack, who you picked from our donor book."

"That's correct. I have a phobia about IVF and AI and would much prefer the natural way."

"In an ideal world, how would you like for that to happen."

"I've been thinking about that. I'm okay with Jack and me facing each other. I don't know him and the chance of us meeting again is very remote. I want to see the father of my child as he inseminates me."

"Would you like an assistant in the room?"

"I see no reason for that. Jack is a known person to you. If you agree for him to be the donor, I'm sure he'll be fine."

"We both know that men need stimulation to get ready. What foreplay are you willing for Jack to do?"

"I suppose I will be on the table with my legs in the stirrups. He can do cunnilingus. I also have, shall we say, ample breasts. He can massage them and my nipples if he wants."

"Now just one more question. Would you like a video of the act? It would not show your face but will show Jack and the insemination. You would have the only one. We have a room set up with hidden cameras because some men request video of themselves donating."

After thinking for several moments, she said, "Yes, I would like it. That will help me remember him."

"Very well, I'll relay this to Jerry, and I'll call you when we can do it," said Stacy.

All this information was relayed to the lawyer. He saw no concerns from a legality point of view. He raised the question about security of the video and how to make sure the only copy would be sent to the client. Any leak of it to an internet porn site could shut the doors on the business. He was assured by Jerry that no copies would be kept by anyone and his contract with the client should reflect that. The lawyer agreed to write the contract and have it ready in a couple of days.

***

Jack arrived a little after 9:00am and Lindsay led him to the kitchen. She had made a coffee cake and offered him a piece with the steaming brew. They talked about the sperm bank and what was going on there. They talked about their lives and their parents and growing up. When they seemed to run out of the nervous small talk it was time to talk the more important subject. They talked about the reasons she knew that ovulation would be soon. Jack asked how she would like to proceed, careful to not assume anything.

"We should lay in bed and explore each other as first-time lovers normally do. I've not had a man in me in several years so please be gentle. Also, if you could let me lay on your stomach facing you, I'd like you to hold my ass when you're in me. That turns me on."

Jack said, "I love breasts like you have. May I touch them?"

"Sure. I like breast massages and you should feel free to lick my nipples."

"Can I kiss and massage your neck?"

"Oooh, of course. Do you like having your balls sucked? I know you like blow jobs."

"Yes. Can I lick and suck on your clit?"

"Damn right, you better," she replied. "What about positions for intercourse? What are your favorites?"

"I like you on top, either in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. I like doggie, missionary and side by side."

She continued, "What about sitting on a chair or bending me across the sofa arm?"

"Love it."

"Wow, you're easy. You like everything. How many times a day can do it?"

"Not sure. But at least three."

"That's good. I want as much sperm in my cervix as you can deliver."

"Can I insert a finger in your rectum?" he asked.

"Yes, but no more than one or two."

"What about kissing," he asked.

She said, "I'm not into French kissing but I like to kiss. I also like to be kissed on the insides of my thighs."

"Do you do foot jobs with those lovely feet."

"Sure, I've done those and it's very sexy. But don't waste any sperm on my feet."

"Let's assume I'm feeling the urge, can I quickly insert without much warning?"

"Of course. Are you thinking like in the middle of the night or when I'm not expecting it?"

"Yes, I often need to pee during the night, and I always masturbate a little after that. If I'm lying beside you, I may work myself into cuming. If that seems to be happening, can I enter you, and do it?"

"Yes, that'd be fun. Wake me up and get on with the job."

"What is Lara thinking about this?"

"She's feeling left out, and I'm concerned about that. I want her to feel fully invested in me getting pregnant and feeling like it's her child as well as mine and yours."

He said, "Maybe we should include her in our work. I wouldn't mind if she participates. She may want to ride my face while you're in reverse cowgirl."

"That's a good idea. I want all your sperm, but she can use other parts of you. I think she'd love to give you a blow job to get you up and ready. And she loves a dildo in her vagina. Maybe you could pound her with one while you pound me with the real one."

Jack said, "You just mentioned that the child will be yours and mine. What did you mean by that?"

Lindsay reached for his hand and said, "We've not yet discussed this, but I want you to play some role in our child's life. Although I'll be married to Lara and the child will be our total responsibility, I feel it's not right to just send you on your way after this. The child will have two moms but should also have a dad. If you're willing, we are."

"I'd like to have that opportunity. By living across the street, maybe I can babysit or participate in trips to the zoo, to help celebrate birthdays and events where dads are expected. Can I do that?"

"Sure. I think that legally I shouldn't list you on the birth certificate if you don't have a financial responsibility. Lara and I are taking on all of that."

"I understand and agree. I'm sure I have many children out there since my sperm has been sold for years. I've never met any of them as far as I know. But I will know our baby and it's a big honor for me to be included in its life. Thank you."

Lindsay said, "Let's take your overnight bag in the bedroom and put your toiletries away."

The tension between them was obvious as they entered the room where so much was expected. She had seen his penis and its erection, but he'd never seen anything under her clothing. He was nervous, not knowing exactly how to begin. She had a beauty that would make any man stammer and stutter. She sensed his discomfort and took his hand. They sat on the edge of the bed, and she kissed him. As they held hands, they kissed again and again.

"Jack, I'm as nervous as you are. Let's take our time and enjoy each other for a few minutes. We have plenty of time."

After removing their shoes, they stretched out on the bed with her in his arms. They kissed many times as Jack caressed her back and her long hair. Their eyes were in loving contact and relaying the excitement they both felt. Lindsay turned on her back, unbuttoned her slacks and guided his hand into her thong. He felt her hairless vulva and found the little knob in its hood. As he rubbed and lightly squeezed it, Lindsay opened her leg and laid it crossed his. They kissed. She wanted his finger in her pussy for the first time and whispered, "Feel my vagina, Jack. It's your new home today."

He could feel the copious and very slick secretion oozing from her. His finger going in an out made little squish sounds. She said, "I think you can tell I have the welcome matt out."

She removed her slacks and lay on his chest facing him. They kissed many times. Jack caressed her back, underneath her blouse, and rested his hands on her bottom. He could tell her butt cheeks were firm and muscular and they fully filled his hands.

Jack slipped his hands under the blouse to unfasten her bra. She smiled and kissed his forehead, cheek and chin while he massaged her bare back. This foreplay continued for many minutes. There was no reason to rush this beautiful moment.

Lindsay rose and rested on her legs as she unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. His erection formed a tent in his boxers, and she reached for it. Turning, she presented her thong covered crotch for close inspection as she inhaled his beautiful cock. Neither lover could last long with this stimulation.

Lindsay sat up and moved down the bed. With Jack still lying on his back, she mounted his erection in cowgirl position and slowly eased it in. To Jack, this was heavenly. The warmth and friction-free entrance eased her fear of pain. She felt the coveted feeling of fullness and heat not experienced in many years. The thrusting rhythm began. They soon synchronized and Jack filled her with hot semen just a minute later. She was so focused on his climax, she ignored a small one that raced through her. She lay on his chest once again, with him still filling her, and they kissed. No words were said, only the loving gaze of sexual partners told the story.

After disengaging, she reached for pillows and stuffed two under her bottom. She wanted his semen to stay inside as long as possible.

He took a shower while Lindsay relaxed on the bed hoping that sperm were doing their job.

***

Jack volunteered to go for Chinese take-out. As they sat at the table, Lindsay worn only a white negligee, one she bought just for Jack's visit. It left nothing for him to imagine. All her beauty was on full display. She had showered while he was away.

Jack asked, "Was I okay this morning or is there something you didn't like?"

"You mean when you were making love to me?"

"Yes, I want to make sure you get exactly what you want from me," he replied.

"Oh, Jack. You delivered, believe me, you delivered. I felt special and you honored my body in every way. Did you think you did something wrong?"

"I was concerned that I was too aggressive with your clit. You jumped several times when I licked and sucked it."

"I jumped with pleasure young man. I could easily have screamed it felt so good. No one has ever sucked my clitoris, and it surprised me when you did. God, it felt great, so please do it again."

"I've only seen women having sex with each other on porn sites. Is that realistic or just an act?"

"Lara and I usually massage each other and kiss. We play with dildos and cuddle in bed. We each have our favorite vibrators and use them. We enjoy each other's bodies, but I really love just being around her and talking about most anything. She's very intelligent, and I learn many things from her. In many lesbian relationships, one woman may be dominant and in charge, similar to a man in a heterosexual relationship. It's not that way with us. We both are equal and we treat each other that way."

"That's interesting. When big decisions must be made, do you always reach consensus?"

"Yes, we would never decide without us both being totally in agreement."

"When you asked me to father your child, did you both agree on that?"

"Yes, we did. You captured our full attention from the moment we met you. Those cookies you made were killers and they did go well with beer. Lara and I had decided to have a child over two years ago. At first, she wanted to be the mom but then we decided it would be best for me to go first. I'm a year older than her and she had a better job as a CPA that would support us."

Jack said, "What did you do prior to moving here?"

"I was an actress for television commercials primarily. But I was also in several movies, usually as a woman walking by the actor at the pool or on a beach. I was always in a bikini or some sexy clothing. I was also a barmaid in a western and a brothel madam in a few of the FBI shows."

"That's neat. How did you get into that?"

"Like many other girls, I listened to people telling me how pretty I was and that I should be in the movies and all that shit. I let it go to my head and took drama at UT hoping to be discovered. Then I was the one who discovered just how ugly the whole movie business is. So, I made do with bit parts and commercials. Then I moved back home to Waco to help my dad in the antiques business. After a couple of years there, Jerry called and needed my help, along with Lara, so here I am.

"Lara and I lived together for three years in Austin and another two years in Waco before coming here."

Jack said, "You mentioned having dated several men. Was that in college or while you were acting?"

"Both, but that was nothing serious. We found they were into sex, not relationships."

"I think," Jack said, "its only getting worse. Men are becoming only extras in life and aren't needed by women to prosper. Any bar scene tells the story with women sitting together and men standing, beer in hand, bragging while wondering which women might sleep with him that night if he could just deliver that perfect pick-up line."

Lindsay laughed and agreed. "It is just so crazy these days."

Jack stood and put the left-over food away. She walked to the bedroom and waited. She needed more semen and the pleasure than came with collecting it.

***

Shawn arrived for his appointment with Maggie. All he knew before arriving was her name. When she entered the room, his heart seemed to stop. She was Asian and tall, like a fashion runway model. He'd never seen a tall Asian woman.

"Hi Shawn, it's a pleasure to meet you."

As he shook her hand, he replied, "You're amazing. I'm very glad to meet you. What part of Asia is your family from?"

"My parents are from Shanghai but I was born in Dallas."

"I'm amazed at how tall you are."

"Women from Shanghai are normally taller than most Chinese women, but no one seems to know why. I'm just shy of six feet and that surprises most men. We have many men basketball players from there and some are near seven feet tall."

After updating the paperwork and attaching the collection sleeve, Maggie asked Shawn what he wanted her to do. He asked her to get on the table in all-fours position with her underwear on. She wore a black thong that just barely covered her vulva and anus. He walked behind her and gazed at that very shapely bottom. He knew he could remove her thong but chose not to. He touched her vulva through the thin silk and rubbed his finger up and down the outline of her labia. He stopped at her clit hood and massaged it through the silk. Shortly, the cloth was wet from her vaginal lubrication. He let his imagination see what was under that thin soaked cloth, and that was all it took for him to donate. He realized that sometimes what you can't see stimulates you more than what you can see.

***

Afternoon at Lindsay's place was exciting. When Jack joined her on the bed, they snuggled under the covers and embraced for many minutes. No words were exchanged, just their body warmth and hands holding hands. The heavy lunch took its toll and they fell asleep.

Over an hour had passed when he awoke to the feel of her hand on his penis and balls. He pretended to be asleep as she explored his equipment. Her soft hand was eventually replaced by her soft mouth. No words could accurately describe the erotic feel of a woman kissing and engulfing a man's penis under the covers.

As his erection grew, Lindsay realized she was "caught penis-handed" and scrambled up to see his face. She smiled and asked, "Did I wake you?"

He laughed and replied, "I was hoping it was you." He took over where she left off and soon had his cock at full staff.

She lay on her back and said, "Come here and show me what you've got." She parted her legs and lifted them toward the ceiling. He eased into her, slowly advancing and withdrawing until his cock hit bottom, the end of her vagina. She whispered, "Stop for a minute. I want to experience this. God, this is an amazing feeling. You're warm and my muscles are clinching without me. This is so wild. My vaginal muscles have their own mind it seems."

"I can feel them. Your body is like heaven to me. Sex can get no better than this."

After a minute or so, Lindsay said, "I'm ready, now do your job."

Jack was careful not to pound her like he had Jill and Ashley. They wanted it to be rough but the lady under him now was a treasure to be honored and respected and gently loved.

After depositing his new load, he remained inside her for a moment to staunch the flow trying to escape. He supported her legs over her head when he withdrew to keep her vagina tilted up. More pillows were pushed under her bottom to help. With her resting, he took another shower and walked out to the living room to check his emails.

The mail was mostly spam and advertisements except for one near the end. It was from Stacy at the sperm bank. "Jack, Jerry asked me to schedule you in for a direct donation next week. Can you let me know your availability. Should take an hour or less of your time. Thanks, Stacy."

He stared at the note and looked at his work schedule. There was one day open the following week, three days after his commitment to Lindsay. Jack replied to Stacy with that date and a recommended time. She quickly replied and thanked him, promising to re-confirm once the client committed.

He walked to check on Lindsay and found her to be asleep. He covered her naked body with the bedding and kissed her on the cheek.

Lara would be home in two hours, and he wondered what she and Lindsay would want for dinner. Looking through the fridge, he found ground beef that had been thawed. There were taco shells and seasoning in the pantry. Salsa and shredded cheese completed the recipe for a great Mexican dinner. He enjoyed cooking and this was a good chance to add more value to his new partnership with the ladies.

The End of Chapter 5