And Eat It Too

Story Info
Can I really have my wife AND my daughter?
17.3k words
4.75
79.1k
184
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn is 24

Vince is 41

Yuna is 36

I hadn't seen my daughter in over two years. It was a deliberate decision to keep my distance from her since she was mostly to blame for the dissolution of my first marriage. It sounds harsh to blame her, but when your daughter insists on sucking your dick in the living room, it's difficult to place the blame anywhere else when your wife catches you.

Mary, my first wife, branded me a disgusting pervert, a rapist, and a pedophile (though Dawn consented and was 19 years old when at the time.) Mary forced me to sign divorce papers, lest she make a police report. Dawn would have definitely denied the rape and pedophilia allegations, but father-daughter incest is indeed illegal and punishable by up to 20 years in prison. So sadly, I signed the papers, ending my marriage. And of course, Mary made Dawn live with her, forbidding me access to her under the threat of police involvement. So after a year of licking my wounds, I moved away and started anew.

Not long after I moved, I met Yuna. We fell in love, I proposed, and she said yes. Feeling very forgiving (since my heart had mended), I invited Mary and Dawn to my wedding. Predictably though, Mary didn't show up, but she did allow Dawn to attend. I was so happy to see her after so long, and to have her meet my new wife. After the wedding, the three of us spent a little time together, and the two of them seemed to really hit it off.

I remembered Yuna, in her enchanting, lightly Caribbean accent, gushing over how beautiful Dawn was and how nicely her dress contrasted against her perfect, deep chocolate skin. It was a tiny dress of powder pink lace - a dress I found particularly skimpy, even for Dawn. Yuna was the heiress of a large clothing company and was the senior designer for the lingerie branch. So Dawn's dress, which was little more than lingerie itself, caught her eye and got her excited.

The three of us spent the day after the wedding together at Dawn's hotel. When we dropped her off at the airport, I was sad to see her go. "My goodness Vince, your daughter is my soul mate," Yuna said lightheartedly as I watched Dawn leave. "She should come spend a summer with us some time."

I contemplated what she said. I would have my lively, vibrant daughter back in my life to some capacity. She'd brighten my world with her beautiful, carefree attitude. But she'd entice me with it too. Her freedom of personality seemed to stem directly from her sense of sexuality. I thought about how she seduced me, unable to pinpoint a moment. Just somehow, with her bubbly personality and smooth, feminine aura, she'd convinced me it was okay to have sex with my own daughter.

Not even a week after her 18th birthday I found myself cupping Dawn's breasts from behind, kissing her rich, dark chocolate skin. Her ass was in my lap, my dick driving deep inside her delightful pussy as she bounced on top of me. She had always been sweet and charming and a little flirty, even with her mom and me (though Mary would deny it), but I never thought in a thousand years we'd ever be having sex. But Dawn did. She knew what she wanted and took steps to get it in the smoothest and most charming of ways. She was warm and calculating, not cold or bitchy at all. She was unapologetically sexy and seductive and could easily have me in the same position I was in before. I concluded I couldn't risk it.

I told Yuna that it was up to Mary to let Dawn come out or not, which it was. Yuna only commented that Dawn was very much a grown woman and should be able to make that decision on her own. I half-heartedly agreed and trailed off, ending the conversation.

For the two following years, though we talked from time to time, I had only seen my daughter in social media pictures. What I'd seen kept me firm in my decision to not see her. Skimpy outfits and sexy captions were her norm. Her body, which had already been gorgeous, filled out a little more, her shapely little hips and her ripe breasts popping in every picture and live video. Even in seemingly candid photos she seduced the camera with her big, pretty eyes. She posted weekly pics in a different, matching bra and panties set, revealing a few new tattoos and piercings over the months.

I knew my daughter would always be a temptation, and I was truly happy with Yuna. I convinced myself that the sacrifice was worth it, that I had to suffer the consequences of my past actions and that the reward was my life with Yuna. Ironically though, I was starting to miss Yuna too.

She started to spend more and more time at the office lately. Also, her company was opening stores in two different countries so she needed to travel, leaving me home alone for days or even weeks at a time. She'd hired a CEO to guide the company but was still heavily involved in every important decision, on top of her role as a designer. So, as my school year at the university came to a close and the summer began, I knew I was going to be home alone more than I would have liked to be.

One day, when Yuna was on a three day business trip, she called me and told me she had a present for me and that it would be arriving that evening. So, I waited, wondering what it could be. And around midnight, as I was growing drowsy, a van pulled up to the large estate and out of it came a slim, feminine figure, sauntering up to the front door.

"Daddy!" Dawn shouted in her high, raspy voice and ran into my arms when I opened the door. Overwhelmed with joy, I scooped her up in my arms, lifting her easily off her feet and spinning her around. There, at the door we embraced each other, telling each other how much we love and miss each other as the Lyft driver hefted Dawn's one hundred bags of luggage from the van. We were still hugging and gushing over each other when the man pulled off into the night. In that overjoyed moment, I realized that I had lied to myself for years, thinking I didn't need my little girl in my life. In that moment she was all I needed.

I started to kiss Dawn on her luscious lips but stopped myself. If I was going to have a relationship with my daughter, which I knew I needed, I would have to do it right. I set Dawn down, holding her out by the shoulders, smiling and looking her over.

My God, she was gorgeous. Her hair was long and black, falling lazily to frame her youthful face in silky, feathery waves. Her flawless skin was almost as dark as her hair, as smooth and as black as onyx, but soft, lustrous and radiant. I looked down her body and was pleased. Her breasts sat up perfectly in her low-cut, little dress, despite their apparent growth. She had gone braless, allowing her tightened nipples and her little nipple jewelry to poke proudly through the fabric. "You look amazing," I said in a breath.

"Thanks daddy," Dawn said, smiling. "You look really good yourself." She squeezed my bicep. "You been workin' out?"

"Yeah," I said with a little laugh, feeling a little blushy.

"I can tell. You look awesome. So strong!" Dawn let her hands roam from my bicep up my sleeve to feel my shoulders, squeezing for a few seconds before wrapping her arms around my body, embracing me once again. Except this time, she slid her hands up the back of my shirt to feel the muscles of my back. She buried her face in my chest, inhaled, then exhaled, "I missed you soooo much, daddy." Her tone was sultry, sexy and smooth as glowing silk. She looked up at me with those big gray eyes, silently begging for a kiss.

I obliged. I couldn't resist. Just a little kiss, I told myself as I leaned down and kissed my daughter's glossy lips. Kissing her felt right. Like Dawn was the missing ingredient to my heart, and I so wanted to indulge in her, to slide my hand down to her ass and slip my tongue into her willing mouth but I didn't. I was a good dad and stopped when I felt her tongue lick my open mouth. "Lemme get your bags," I said and walked past her to gather her things. She rolled her eyes playfully and knowingly.

Dawn knew she had turned me on. She didn't have to feel the growth in my pants when we hugged, just like I didn't need to see her nipples poking out her tiny satin dress. We both knew. But as I was trying to cool myself down and act fatherly, I was sure she was scheming on a way to fulfill her desire to be with me just like before. Thankfully though, the first night I was pretty exhausted. I showed her to her room, then showered and went to sleep, promising to give her a tour of the rather large house in the morning.

I woke up early and made breakfast. By the time Dawn got up, her food needed to be reheated. When she finished eating, I suggested the tour of the estate, to which she replied she needed to get dressed. I told her she was fine in her little satin robe, but she retorted she needed to look her best at all times. I shrugged and let her change, figuring it would be a good idea for her to get dressed so I could stop ogling her in her small robe. When she first came down, it was open, revealing her black lace boy short panties and a healthy amount of her braless, mouthwatering breasts. After I asked her to tie her robe, it was her sexy legs underneath the high hem that were so enticing - not to mention the two familiar dots that indicated her sexy, swollen nipples.

As she changed, so did I, putting on some cargo shorts and a fitted t-shirt. When Dawn came to my room, I was shocked. "Wha-" I said. "I thought you were putting clothes on."

Dawn stood there in a mint green lace bra and panties set, finished with pink stitching, and a matching garter belt connected to a pair of silk stockings. She smiled seductively. "I said I was gonna change and that I wanted to look my best. Don't you think I look my best like this?" When I hesitated, mouth agape, she added, "or do I look better naked?"

"What the hell am I gonna do with you?" I chuckled.

"I think you know," Dawn said with a wink and turned. "C'mon, daddy, show me you and Yuna's place." She smirked over her shoulder as I watched her fit, round ass saunter away in it's tight, cheeky confines. I promptly followed.

I walked behind my daughter, directing her where to go and showing her around and freely watching her magnificent ass. I also noticed other things, like the intricately patterned dragon tattoo going down the center of her spine, circling her hips, its tail reappearing on her inner thigh and wrapping around her leg. It was beautiful, a masterpiece on a masterpiece. Her ears were now pierced in multiple places and so was her navel, decorated with a small, dainty piece of dangling jewelry. She also sported cute, silver studs in her nose and tongue, reminding me of the one I knew she wore in her clit. Why is my little girl so fucking sexy?

I tried to stay away from Dawn after the tour, finding things to do at all times. I washed dishes by hand rather than using the dishwasher. I worked out in the bedroom we turned into a weight room until Dawn came to watch. We began chatting lightly as I started with some dumbbells, which was nice, but then I got sweaty and saw how Dawn was actively salivating and lusting over my impressive body. I have to admit it felt good to have a gorgeous, young girl doting on me but when she suggested I take off my shirt, I had to get out of there. I left the room with a hard cock. I found other random chores to do, ending with cutting the grass late in the day, which took a couple of hours.

I came in a little before dark, sweating profusely. I showered and felt absolutely exhausted. When a man has worked his muscles all day and feels exhausted, there's nothing like the comfort of a woman's body to ease his mind. I craved feminine contact, in every form. After my shower, I found Dawn on the couch, still in her bra and panties. She gleamed her heart-stealing smile at me and I settled beside her. After only a few minutes, we were cuddling together in our underwear, and it only felt right to kiss as we had so many times before, so long ago.

We kissed, open-mouthed, my cock hard, her body soft, her moans hungry. My hands explored warm, smooth skin. Her hands squeezed my aching muscles, relaxing me. "Oh, daddy," Dawn sighed, "I soooo miss this. You touching me, kissing me, making love to me. I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, baby girl," I said, sliding my hand in her underwear and taking a hefty handful of her baby-soft ass, sliding her panties halfway down in the process.

Dawn reached between my legs and squeezed my big dick through my underwear, moaning against my mouth as my heat twitched in her hand. I was so hot for my daughter. It'd been so long. All my body and soul wanted in that moment was to reconnect with my daughter, slide her pretty panties off, let her take out my thick cock, put it inside that pristine little pussy that I knew still felt like a sodden dream. But Yuna.... I can't do this to Yuna.

"Baby," I said in a long exhalation against her lips. "We have to stop now."

"Why?" she said, and kissed me.

"This is wrong baby." We kissed more.

"It's not. I know it's not." Dawn licked my mouth.

"I'm married, sweetheart. To Yuna." I said it halfway to remind myself of that fact, even as kissed my only daughter who was stroking my cock. "And you're my daughter!" Saying it only made me hornier.

"Yes, daddy. She's your wife, but I'm your daughter. You don't have to choose." After a few more moments I was able to tear my lips and hands off my sexy daughter.

"You can't share me with Yuna, baby," I finally said. "I'm sorry, Dawn. I'm all hers."

"So, I can't be your daughter?"

"Of course you can- you are. And you always will be." I rose up off her and sat beside her.

"Not for the past three years," she said, sitting up and pulling her panties back in place.

"I know, honey, and I'm so sorry for that. I was so hurt about your mother, I didn't realize until now how much of that hurt was because I couldn't be with you anymore."

"So be with me now, daddy! I forgive you and mom for what you did. But now is our chance to be together."

"Yes, we can be together, but not like this. We can't have sex, honey, I'm sorry. We're gonna have to be a normal father and daughter, like everyone else."

"But I'm not like everyone else. You don't have a normal daughter, you have me, and with me comes all of me, my mind and my body. I can't change who I am to fit what the world says is okay."

"I don't want you to change, honey. I just want you to not have sex with me. That's all."

"Sex is who I am. If you don't want to have sex with me, you don't want me at all." She didn't sound hurt, or bratty or disrespectful, but very poised, like she really wanted me to understand.

I softened my tone. "Baby, you know I want you. So bad." She smiled warmly at that. "But you see what happened last time, and I don't want to go through that again. You remember how hard that was for me. And for you and your mom. You don't want to go through that again do you? And put me through that? And Yuna?"

"I can make her understand," she said. And then she added, "like I made mom understand."

"What? You made Mary understand what, exactly?"

"Who I am," Dawn shrugged. "I don't just like sex, I need it. And when I'm really close to someone, I need to have sex with them. It's my gift. It's what I bring to the world. Guilt-free sex. What we did when I was 18... it wasn't cheating, it was love. I wasn't taking mom's place, I was living my place as your daughter. And I think you knew it too. That's why you never wanted to tell mom. You didn't feel sorry or bad or guilty. And you shouldn't have, because you were giving your daughter what she needed and giving your wife what she needed too. You were a great husband and a great father."

I hesitated and then said, "so this is what you want to make Yuna understand?"

Dawn nodded.

"How?"

She simply smiled and glanced down between her legs, making a subtle gesture.

"No," I said, unbelieving. "So, you and your mom?" Dawn nodded again. "You and Mary?" She nodded again giggling. "Mary Parker-Kilpatrick? You had sex with your mother? My ex-wife!?" She nodded a up and down again and again, laughing. "Oh my God."

"I can show Yuna too. She won't even be as hard as mom, I can tell. Just give me two or three days. I'll be licking her pussy and showing her the way."

Yuna was a pretty liberal woman before we got married. I let the decadent image of my daughter licking my wife's pussy linger in mind for only a few moments, then stopped. "No. I'm sorry, I cannot risk that. Yes, I want you in my life, Dawn. But no, we cannot have sex, and no you may not have a chance to seduce my wife. I know you're sincere, and you mean well, and you love me, but I can't risk this. I can't allow what happened between your mom and me to happen with Yuna. I have a second chance and I won't fuck it up this time. So you're gonna have to settle for a platonic daddy and a platonic stepmom. Okay?"

Dawn sighed. "Okay, daddy."

"So no more flirting with me and no attempts at seducing Yuna," I said for clarity.

"I didn't say that. I said okay. As in, I understand."

"So, you're gonna try it anyway?"

"You want me to do it, deep down. I know you want to be inside me again and you know you would love to see me make love to Yuna. You can have it all, but you don't know it because you're scared. So, I'll be brave for both of us. Just trust me."

That night, I found myself trying to remember how my daughter's pussy felt, how it tasted and smelled. I'd kissed her and the memory I held so dear couldn't hold a candle to the reality. She set my skin on fire with her touch, her words, the automatic sensual aura of her presence, and even her scent. God! And to think, I had her ass in my hand. I could have slipped a finger in her little hole. I still could. I could go to her room right now, spread her and fuck her!

I resisted my urge to do it, but my imagination was cloudy with sexual thoughts of my daughter. My finger in her cunt, her lips around my cock, my tongue in her cute little asshole, my cock deep in her soaking twat! She was probably just as wet for me now as I was hard for her. Maybe I can go over and we can masturbate together, I thought. It's innocent. I denied myself the pleasure, my pride unwilling to succumb to my daughter's whims, no matter how enticing she was, no matter how sincere she was. I did, however, stroke myself off as I imagined taking her every way possible until I came.

The next day, I had a plan. When Dawn came down for her late breakfast, wearing her little robe, openly revealing the lingerie from the day before, I told her to dress for outside because I was going to give her a tour of the city. She wouldn't try to seduce me in public, her flirtations would be held to a minimum and less skin would be visible to tempt me. If I made it through today, Yuna would be back sometime the next day and then I'd be safe. I couldn't imagine Dawn would actually try to seduce Yuna, no matter how good a game she talked.

Dawn wore a short, black tennis skirt and a tight, short sleeve crop top in white and black. It was sexy, accentuating her bust and flaunting plenty of her supple, chocolate skin, but I'd seen her in skimpier outfits. We went out around midday. I showed her around the city, we ate and unexpectedly I had a really great time. Dawn wasn't angry with me, or sullen at all. She was her usual good-natured self and I couldn't remember a better day with me and my daughter. We conversed and caught up, discussing our lives and careers. She was in grad school, working on a Master's degree in psychology and wanted to be a sex therapist.

Dawn also had a lot of friends back home, a few of whom she admitted to having sex with. Two of her best friends were Jermaine and Tara, an interracial married couple who she often accompanied in the bedroom. I couldn't help but imagine my daughter licking her friend's pussy as her husband stroked her from behind. Another one of her good friends was Lonnie, a younger girl of 19 who wanted an exclusive relationship with Dawn. She loved Lonnie enough to call her her girlfriend and make love to her most consistently. Other friends had refused to fuck her, being either strictly straight or in relationships, but she'd convinced all but one to at least masturbate with her sometimes.