And Eat It Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We somehow got on the topic of my sex life with Yuna, which was great. I told Dawn what we like in bed, which often included spontaneous role-playing. I'd be a teacher and she'd be a student in detention, getting a spanking for mouthing off. Or she'd be married to someone else and I'd be a sexy stranger, taking her even as she refused me. I even slipped up and told Dawn about our daddy-daughter roleplay, making her nip her lip and smile seductively at me. I didn't deny that she was on my mind every time I fucked Yuna as she screamed, "yes, daddy, take me, daddy!" What I didn't tell Dawn was that I once said her name during sex.

Having an amazing day with Dawn, I let my guard down some, just relaxing and enjoying my time with her. I'd missed her so much. We held hands as we walked through the city. I kissed her on the cheek once or twice, and then on the lips nine or ten times. It was very chaste. At first. As dusk drew near, our kisses grew more passionate and her hands became busy, as did mine in return. She liked to put her hand up my shirt and feel my muscular chest and abs. I was content to squeeze her round bottom over her skirt or to treat my hands to the wonderful softness of her legs and thighs, sliding up her skirt just a little.

When we arrived back home, I told Dawn that my directive was still in place, that I would not have sex with her and that she wasn't to try anything tomorrow with Yuna. I felt like I undercut myself by sliding my hand up her skirt to fondle her ass as I kissed her open-mouthed. Dawn went upstairs to change clothes. I went to the bar and prepared some wine for us. When Dawn returned, she was dressed in tight, white little panties and an unpadded bralette. As usual, her hard nipples and adorning jewelry were imprinted in the cotton and her panties were so small they were perfectly conformed to the shape of her pouting pussy. Other than being undersized, the set seemed to be built for comfort rather than seduction, which made it even sexier, more scandalous.

We sat at the mini bar, talking and drinking. After our second glasses of red wine, Dawn suggested we get in the hot tub. She dragged me by my wrist when I hesitated, giggling and pulling me in the direction of the large patio, our third glasses of wine in our hands. I watched her bouncy booty bound up and down as she stomped off through the house.

In minutes the water was hot and rumbling. Dawn unbuttoned and removed my shirt, being sure to caress my body before unbuttoning my shorts and letting them drop. My cock was hard, making an obscene impression in my black briefs. "Damn, daddy," Dawn exclaimed in a giggle, rubbing up against my erection, "did it get bigger since the last time?"

"No touching," I said lightly, swatting Dawns hand away from my cock. We laughed and stepped into the hot water in our underwear. We sat across from each other, chatting a bit and sipping our wine. My inhibitions lowered, I was completely ogling my daughter, gazing directly at her hard nipples, as she was staring lustfully at my chest. Our lips' conversation was chaste, but our eyes had an entirely different discussion.

"Oh, this water feels soooo good," Dawn said and stretched her slim arms above her head, standing up in the middle of the hot tub, right in front of me. She then dipped all the way down in the water to her neck. "How do you not just live in this thing?" I drank the rest of my wine and set my glass on the edge of the hot tub, then Dawn rose up out of the middle of the pool, taking her seat again. When she came up, her white cotton bralette was soaking wet, completely sheer and clinging to her body.

I stared, gaping at my daughter's gorgeous breasts - her areolas large and dark with her aroused nipples protruding like two little buttons. I could see clearly through the wet underwear. She looked down at her own titties just to make sure they had the desired effect, then smiled devilishly. "They belong to you, y'know," she said as she cupped them in her hands and squeezed seductively. "You can touch them and play with them if you want. You can lick and suck on these hard nipples and I won't tell you to stop. Not unless you want me to," she added with a wink.

"I'll, say, 'no, daddy, stop sucking my titties, please.' And you won't stop. Then you'll put your finger in my pussy and I can say. 'No, daddy, no.' And you won't stop because you're the daddy and I'm the little girl. Then you might stick your finger up my little asshole. And I'll keep saying 'no,' but you'll take me anyway. Isn't that what you want?"

I sat in the water, stunned by my daughter's sexy body and her filthy words. "I- I- I don't think I'm drunk enough for this," I chuckled lightly, grabbing my empty wine glass and nervously sipping a drip.

Dawn smiled. "We can fix that with more wine," she said. "Be right back." She climbed out of the water, purposely showing me what the water had done to her tiny panties. They'd become completely see-through and also had wedged in between her ass cheeks. Dawn sat momentarily on wide-spread knees at the edge of the pool, adjusting her panties with a deep arch in her back. She got to her feet and turned to me, showing off her pussy through her wet, white panties. She blew me a smiling kiss and bounced away to retrieve wine. This girl was the epitome of sexiness, sensuality and seduction. How could I withstand? How could anyone? I was unsure, but I was willing to try, a little.

Dawn returned with a newly opened bottle of wine, sat on the edge of the tub, refilled her glass and sat it next to her. "Bring your glass, daddy," she said, breaking my concentration on my efforts to see between her closed legs. I took my glass to her, mesmerized as I forcibly spread her knees, setting myself up on my knees on the stair of the hot tub. She giggled and spread wider, showing me her glorious pussy through her gauzy, wet panties.

Dawn accidentally knocked over her glass, cracking it and spilling its contents over the deck. She poured my glass sloppily, spilling wine all over my hands and her leg. She took the glass from me and set it behind her, her eyes turning from gleeful and fun to seriously sexy. She said, "sorry daddy," took my finger in her mouth, sucking off the wine, and sucking some more.

"It's ok, baby, here," I said, kissing her thigh and needlessly slurping off the wine.

"Thank you daddy," she said in the sexiest, velvet kitten voice. She then turned the wine bottle up toward her mouth, missing horribly and spilling it all down the front of her already wet body. "Oops," she said dryly, looking me in my eyes and arching herself forward.

I took the invitation and kissed her from her tummy, just above her navel jewelry, up to her breasts, sucking water and wine from her bralette, visiting each hard nipple. Then I kissed the center of her chest and up her neck, ending with a final kiss to her lips, tasting the sweet wine on her tongue. "There you go, baby," I said. "All clean."

My oversexed daughter then filled her mouth with wine, leaned over me and let it trickle out from her mouth into mine. I accepted it wholly, drinking the wine from Dawn's mouth as she spit it into mine. We shared another kiss, tongues twirling together, my daughter cupping my head as I caressed her thighs.

Dawn then poured the rest of the wine directly on her chest, letting it cascade down her body, soaking through her bralette and rinsing down her tummy to saturate her panties. I followed the river with my mouth, licking her chest, sucking wine that was soaking into her bra, licking her tummy, down to the hem of her panties.

I put my lips on my daughter's panties and sucked on her mons through her transparent, white undies. She bit her lower lip and leaned back some, revealing her thinly veiled pussy to her devoted daddy. I licked and sucked on her soaked panties, one flimsy layer away from her precious pussy. I jabbed her hole with my tongue, enjoying my little girl long after the taste of wine dissipated. Dawn bit her lip, smiling pleasantly down at me.

I pulled on the band of her soggy panties and took a peek inside. "Mm, you still wear the clit ring I got you for you birthday."

"It reminds me of you," Dawn said. "I remember squeezing your hand so hard when I first got it done. I bet you didn't know then that you'd see it again, huh." When I let her waistband go, she pulled the center of her panties aside, unveiling her gorgeous little pussy. "Now you've seen it and licked it a hundred times."

I glared hungrily at my daughter's beautiful black pussy, her outer lips puffy and pouting, inner lips thin and virginal with a silver little baton adorning her clitoral hood. "It's still so pretty," I breathed.

"Thank you daddy," my girl said sexily. "You wanna give her a kiss? She's missed you sooo much."

"Aww, poor baby," I said to my daughter's perfect peach pussy. "I've missed you too, cutie." Dawn giggled, but then gasped when I planted a modest kiss to her hot netherlips.

"Oh daddy, I love when you talk to my pussy," my daughter said and sighed when I began to make out with her fine cunt. As Dawn held her panties aside, I massaged her pussy with my tongue, working it against her clit and splitting her lips to taste her inner heat. "Fuck, daddy," she sighed and leaned back more, raising and spreading her knees.

I held my daughter's panties aside for a few strokes of my tongue in her heated twat, but then decided to get them completely out the way. I snatched Dawn's panties from underneath her ass and tossed them behind me in the hot tub. Now with full access to her hairless pussy, I indulged in her intimate flesh at the edge of the hot tub. I slurped her juices, eating her sloppily, inserting my tongue into her vagina, and using my finger in her pussy when I sucked her clit.

It took no time for my lovely daughter to reach orgasm. Her back arched and she started to shudder a little as I got her off.

"Fuck me daddy!" Dawn said. "I want you inside me!"

I scooped my daughter off the edge of the hot tub, turned to sit on the underwater bench and pulled her onto my lap. I groped her amazing breasts, pulling both of her unpadded bra cups up above her supple globes. I began sucking her aroused nipples as she pulled my underwear down. As soon as my cock came free, Dawn angled it toward her cunt and sat down, immersing me in her warm, wet ecstacy.

"Oh, my God baby," I whispered. It'd been so long since I was inside her snug little passage. My imaginings and recollections were only shadows of her perfection - empty drawings of the felicity that was sex with Dawn Kilpatrick. She was indeed divinely gifted. There was no way I'd ever give her up again.

"Oh, Daddy," Dawn whispered to me as I looked up at her, awestruck. "I missed this cock sooo bad."

"And I missed this pussy." Dawn hadn't even moved yet. She hadn't started bouncing on me like she used to when she was 18. She hadn't slithered her hips on my dick like I taught her. And I wasn't pounding into her cunt her like a madman. I was simply inside her perfect pussy. Connected. Content. Captivated.

Dawn held my face and kissed my lips. My tongue lapped hungrily into her mouth, finding hers and coaxing it to come out to mesh with mine. My fatherly tongue slipped and slithered against her's, each caressing the other like mating snakes as my daddy dick rested in her drenched little twat. She was so slick and so warm and so narrow.

And then she started to slowly oscillate on my thriving cock, slowly making love to her father rather than fucking. "Oh God, baby," I breathed. The sensations going through me were unbelievable. The taboo of it. The right-feeling wrongness of it. Making love to my lust-filled daughter. And the slick, tight sensation of her plush folds. I could have cum right then, but thankfully I was well versed in stroking my daughter's cum-thirsty little twat and could last a while.

Dawn sped to a smooth, rhythmic pace, rising and falling on my cock steadily. "Fuck, daddy," she said and moaned deeply, folding her arms around my shoulders. She whispered in my ear. "My pussy misses you, daddy."

I groaned. "Oh, baby you're gonna make daddy cum talking dirty like that."

"Mmmmm," she hummed, "I want daddy's cum."

"I want to make you cum, princess."

"You did, daddy. When you licked my pussy I came."

"Well I want you to cum on daddy's cock, baby."

"Well, you gotta fuck me hard, daddy. You know I cum fast when you hatefuck me."

Dawn's oscillations had increased steadily in speed. I had to make conscious effort to keep myself from cumming too soon.

"You have to be bad to get a hatefuck, honey. You've been such a good girl today."

"No, I haven't. I seduced you and made you cheat on your wife. Don't you think I'm a dirty little slut that needs to be punished?" Dawn couldn't keep the half moans out her shaky voice. She was close.

"Well baby, you've always been a dirty little slut. That's what I love most about you."

At that, my daughter slowed her oscillations on my cock. "Hmmm, so what if I just stop. What if I say, 'no, I changed my mind about fucking you'?"

"What, being a little cocktease? That would piss me off."

Dawn stopped her oscillations completely and kissed me deeply and longingly. From the way she kissed me, I knew she didn't want to do what she was about to. Dawn never liked to get off my cock until one of us came. "Well, daddy," she said smiling, "I think I'm gonna wash and head to bed. After all, a daddy's dick doesn't belong in his little girl's pussy." With a sigh, Dawn arose from my cock, grabbed her panties from floating in the hot tub, turned her ass to me and began to climb out the water, smirking over her shoulder.

I grabbed her hips just as she exited the tub, pulling her back to me. She yelped and giggled as I pulled her ass back to my groin. "No, daddy, what are you doing?" she said coyly, unable to hide her excitement. It was one of my darker fantasies. Dawn and I had been fucking for almost a year before I let her in on this particular fantasy. And I was thankful she had been willing to play along.

"I'm taking what's mine, baby girl," I growled, inserting my cock into my daughter's dripping wet pussy again.

Dawn gave a contented sigh then said, "Oh, no, daddy! You can't fuck me."

"I can do whatever the fuck I want," I said, thrusting hard enough to make my hips clap my daughter's ass cheeks, water sloshing violently.

"Daddyyyyy," Dawn cried out, shuddering. I thrust again as she shook, plunging her depths. My darling daughter yelped and hummed wantonly.

"You gonna behave for me like a good girl?" I thrust hard again, slamming my cock deep in my daughter.

"Yesss," she said, voice faltering and her back arching deeply, hand gripping the edge of the tub.

"You gonna to tell daddy no again?" I swatted her ass cheek as I fucked her rough and she whined aloud.

"No, daddy!"

"Who are you?" I asked, smacking her ass again.

"Daddy's little slut!"

"Who!?" I said and gave her ass another hard slap.

"Daddy's little fuck toy!"

"That's right, baby. That's daddy's girl."

I began to stroke my daughter's magnificent pussy with speed and ferocity. Clapping, splashing and whimpering noises filled the cool night air. "Daddy's dick is so good," my daughter mewled. "Oh, yes, yes. Fuck. Fuck me. Yes! Punish me daddy! Punish me good! Ohh!"

Fast and hard I fucked Dawn until her leg started to shake and her knees weakened. Stroking her as she came, I pushed her hips against the edge of the tub and she bent at the waist. I reached around and squeezed her breast, still stroking my cock deep into her pulsing pussy. "Mmmm, I'm gonna cum," I groaned in Dawn's ear from behind.

"Yes, daddy," she whispered as I slowed to a steady, loving pace. "Cum in my pussy. Cum in your precious baby girl."

I exploded, beginning to expend myself inside my girl's tender twat as I fucked her with long, deep strokes. "Yes, baby. Take daddy's Cum. Be a good girl and take daddy's cum." Her pussy contracted on me, seeming to milk my cock of all its treasured seed and drinking it in for nourishment. "Oh my God, baby," I said once I had fed my daughter's thirsty pussy all I had inside. "You are something entirely different, girl. Fuck."

"Mmmmmm," she hummed, smiling over her shoulder. "And you still fuck like a fucking king, daddy. God, I haven't been fucked like that in so long."

As I lay in bed that night, I pondered how my daughter is such a force. I had no intentions of having sex with her ever again and in a few short days, she had me. Would she be as effective with Yuna? Should I forbid her trying? If I did would she obey? Doubtful. I sighed and tried not to fret over Dawn's eventual dealings with YunaI instead, I fantasized about the two women together as I drifted off to sleep. Could I really have my cake and eat it too?

The day Yuna arrived was a bit awkward for me to say the least. Dawn dressed in little to nothing and I could hardly help where my eyes went. She was adorned in a deep violet babydoll, sheer from the bustline down. The skirt was split in the middle, showing her taut little tummy and hung down just below the band of her little thong panties. Yuna gave an inquiring glance to me at first, later asking me in private if that's the way my daughter dressed all the time. I told her it was and she relaxed, engaging my daughter in conversation.

What I didn't know was that Dawn's lingerie had been designed by my wife. Yuna inspected my daughter's body in it as Dawn modeled for her. "How's the comfort level?" Yuna asked in her light Caribbean accent, touching my daughter's hips from behind and feeling the lace band of her panties.

"It's good," My daughter said, cupping her tits. "My titties are confined nice and snug, which I like. And your panties kind of squeeze my pussy. But I like that too." As I glance between my daughter's legs from across the room, I could see that her panties were indeed very tight, causing her pretty little pussy to pout.

"I'm glad you like it, Dawn," Yuna said.

"Yeah, you make me feel so sexy," Dawn said, caressing her own dark, smooth skin from underneath her babydoll down her thighs.

"Glad to hear it, darling. It's my job to make a young woman feel as sexy as possible."

Dawn smiled. "What about you? Don't you wear lingerie that you've made?"

"Yeah, under clothes. Or during..., special time with the Mister." I halfway blushed as the two girls glanced toward me.

"I think you should wear it all the time while you're home," Dawn said then whispered, "give him some eye candy to taste." As Yuna nipped her lip at my daughter's sultry voice and words, glancing at me, Dawn began to unbutton my wife's blouse, causing her to giggle and blush and try weakly to stop her. "Look at his face," Dawn giggled as Yuna lost her top. I sat glaring at my daughter as she undressed my wife, revealing her large, milk chocolate breasts in their lacy, navy bra.

Dawn unzipped Yuna's skirt from behind, both their eyes on me. "Wait, girl," Yuna said, catching her pencil skirt as Dawn began to slide it down, "what are you doing?" Did she not feel my daughter undoing her skirt?

"I can't be the only one in panties," Dawn said playfully. "Do you want daddy to be staring at your ass or mine?"

"Dawn!" I interjected. "That's enough." Surprisingly and thankfully, she stopped undressing my wife. Later though, Yuna did remove her skirt and flaunt her perfect, curvaceous figure. She figured if Dawn was good being seen in her underwear by her dad and stepmother, she was ok to wear her lingerie too (though she'd feel completely comfy in even less if we didn't have company.)

The next morning, Yuna and I ate breakfast together. She was in a white bra and panties set covered in blue and pink floral print. Dawn joined, dressed in a rather chaste set - ruffled black bra and panties. Deciding it was unfair that I was the only one wearing clothes, the girls jovially force stripped me, Dawn pulling my t-shirt off and Yuna removing my joggers, leaving me in my tight, beige boxer briefs.