And Eat It Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With two gorgeous girls to feast my eyes on all day, my cock stayed erect. My daughter would catch me alone and kiss me passionately, groping my rigid cock as I massaged her tits, her ass or her pussy over her soft satin undies. I once found a free moment alone with Yuna. "Quickie?" she simply said as she began to kiss my lips and squeeze my cock. She descended to her knees, slid my underwear down and popped my hard dick into her mouth. I sighed deeply, looking down at my beautiful brown-skinned wife with her long locks and curvy figure, her big tits sitting upright. She glared up at me with her large, hazel eyes as she sucked me off.

Less than a minute into my blowjob, Dawn peeked in the door of our bedroom from in front of me. Her silver eyes sparkled wildly as she watched us, smiling excitedly. I tried to gesture her to get lost but, of course, she did not. Instead, she felt herself up, squeezing her breasts, pulling her panties taut and rubbing the gusset tight against her pussy, stimulating herself. Dawn then started to suck her middle finger, in the same rhythm Yuna was sucking my cock.

"Ohhhhh, my God baby," I sighed, looking Dawn in her gorgeous eyes. "Let me see those tits baby," I said looking down at my wife, then looked up to my daughter to confirm both my girls obeyed me. Yuna's large tits bound out and she crushed them in her hands, making her skin swell tight in her hands like balloons. Dawn followed, lowering her satin bra and playing with her smaller, but still full breasts. I sighed deeply.

Yuna flourished her mouth with saliva, allowing it to dribble onto her tits and run down between her breasts. "Yes, baby, drool over that big cock," I said, more to my daughter than to Yuna. Dawn too began to drool on her tits, squeezing them together and making a slutty mess. "That's right, slob all over those big fucking titties!"

Yuna moaned, producing more spit and letting it drip from my cock in her mouth down her body. "Now pull those panties down and let me see you play with that pretty pussy." Dawn's panties dropped to her feet and Yuna pulled hers down to her fleshy, bronze thighs. Both my obedient girls started to play with their sodden little pussies, driving me absolutely crazy.

"You're gonna make me cum," I announced when I was close.

"On her tits," Dawn mouthed silently to me. I nodded and slid my length out my wife's mouth and started to stroke myself off in her face. Yuna held her mouth wide open, eager to swallow all my cum. I held her head back with one hand over her eyes, giving my daughter a great view. I started to cum, white ropes splashing Yuna's mouth before I angled downward, painting her neck and upper chest in my seed.

"Panties up," I mouthed to Dawn as I squirted the last few remnants of cum into Yuna's mouth. As she hummed and savored the taste of my semen, Dawn put her panties on and fixed her bra, then I gestured for her to fuck off. This time, surprisingly, she did as I asked. Yuna stood, discarded her panties and started to back me to the bed when Dawn came back around and entered the room.

"Hey guys do you wanna-" Dawn said and paused, eyes wide like she was surprised. My wife had turned toward her by instinct and for a second, showed my daughter her voluptuous body, coated from chin to navel in cum and salivation. "Oh my God, Yuna," Dawn said in a horny voice I hoped my wife didn't read right.

Yuna quickly put a hand in front of her hairy pussy and a forearm across her breasts, which didn't do much to hide the cum all over her body. "Shit, Dawn!" my wife screamed. "You gotta knock first." Yuna quickly shoved Dawn back into the hallway, closed the door to a crack and stepped behind it. "You okay? You need anything?"

"I'm sorry, I'll wait for you to cum, er, I mean finish..., I mean, when you're done..., having the sex," Dawn said, giggling.

The two whispered low and giggled together for a few moments before Dawn went away and Yuna closed the door. "Dawn seems really comfortable about sex," Yuna commented.

"Yeah," I said, "Mary and I made sure she wasn't squeamish about sex so she'd feel comfortable talking to us about it. I think she took that comfort a bit too far."

I lay back on the bed and pulled my wife on top of me. Yuna climbed up my body with her knees on each side of my body until her pussy was in my face. I slipped my tongue between her healthy, long labia as she lowered herself onto me. She spread herself with her fingers and I tended her tender clit, licking and sucking on it until Yuna came.

As I licked my wife's pussy, I regained a hard-on, but we figured we should pay Dawn a little attention since she was our guest.

Later, we found ourselves lounging on the patio deck, right near the hot tub and the pool. We were all still in our underwear by Dawn's decree, suggesting it was the same as swimwear. I couldn't argue.

"We should go for a swim," Dawn suggested, standing to walk to the edge of the pool.

"Sounds fun," Yuna said. "You're not gonna swim in that are you?"

"Didn't bring a swimsuit," Dawn said as she slipped her bra straps off her shoulders.

"I have one you probably can- what are you doing?" Yuna asked as Dawn removed her bra.

"Lets all swim naked," my dangerous daughter said, pulling her panties down and tossing both items at me. I caught them and set them aside, acting as unbothered as possible.

Yuna looked to me with a questioning gaze. "That's Dawn for ya," I shrugged.

"It's the middle of the day," Yuna said incredulously. "What if someone sees?"

"Well, if they wanna perv on us, let them."

"What if there's kids?"

Dawn looked around at the acres of land. There were no neighbors within about a quarter mile. "Well, there's really no one to catch us, baby," I said, then whispered to her, "you know we've done this before."

"Not with your daughter though," she replied. "It's inappropriate..., isn't it?"

Dawn apparently heard us. "He sees me naked all the time," she said walking toward us. "And we're girlfriends now, right Yuna?"

Yuna looked to me. I looked to Dawn, half-way hoping she'd stop, half-way intrigued to see how she would get my wife to agree. "C'mon, Yuna," she said with a wicked smile, "I only got a little glimpse earlier." Dawn put a hand on my wife's shoulder, standing in front of us completely nude.

Yuna scoffed, blushing slightly. "You weren't supposed to see that."

"Why not?" Dawn asked, sliding Yuna's bra strap aside. "There's nothing to be ashamed of." She slid the other one off. "I bet you see girls naked all the time with your work."

"That's different," Yuna said idly as Dawn pulled her double D cups off her breasts. She covered her tits. "Vince, you're gonna let your sly little daughter undress me?" she said with an incredulous giggle.

"Daddy, could you finish undressing your sexy little wife?"

"Daughter's orders," I said with a nervous smile and slipped Yuna's bra down her body, catching her panties and pushing them both down to her feet. I wasn't sure how she would react.

"Rude girl," Yuna said in her light accent, blushing. "Vincent?" she said, gesturing to my underwear and the imprint my large erection made in them. "We girls can't be the only ones naked here."

I gladly let my wife strip me out of my underwear. Dawn licked her lips as my dick sprang out. "Goodie!" Dawn exclaimed, looking delighted.

We all got in the cool water and swam leisurely. My daughter, the big talker that she is, gave me an excuse to keep my focus on her wonderful, wet breasts floating around in the water, her silvery studs accentuating her constantly erect nipples. Yuna also kept eyes on her. Whenever I'd look to Yuna's incredibly sexy, curvy body, she'd snap her eyes away from my daughter's sweet, round ass or perky tits back to me.

At one point, as wanton horniness took over a significant percentage of my mind, I stopped swimming and pulled my wife back against me. My back was at the edge of the pool and my cock strained hard between her ample ass cheeks. Dawn then gave us a cheeky smile as she exited the pool and went to the hot tub. We both watched as she climbed, her small, rounded ass dripping water, her hips swaying as he went.

Dawn sat facing our direction but leaned her head back and eventually closed her eyes when we didn't move. "Vince, this may sound strange but...," Yuna whispered to me, "your daughter is incredibly sexy." As she said it, she slid down and then up, allowing my dick to slide between her ample ass cheeks. My daughter was really turning her on.

"Look at those perfect, chocolate boobs," she whimpered softly, oscillating her warm cheeks up and down my cock.

"You wanna suck my daughter's titties, huh, baby?" I whispered in her ear as I cupped her large breasts from behind.

She nodded and sighed, "uhhh-huhhh."

"You're such a dirty girl," I said, pinching her nipples hard.

"Oooooo," Yuna whined, "I am a dirty girl."

I pointed my engorged cockhead to Yuna's tight asshole, then began to slowly burrow inside, stretching her little ring. "You wanna lick my little girl's pussy?"

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yes," she said, starting to massage her clit. I slid my cock deep in my wife's ass, and established a good, slow rhythm. "Yesssss! Ass fuck me in front of your baby girl."

Dawn, eyes still closed, started to idly touch her tits in the hot tub. "Oh my God," Yuna whispered even lower as she worked her skillful hips against my penetrating cock. "She's touching herself!"

Dawn was fiddling with her nipples plain in view, surely a deliberate act. She knew we'd watch. "We should stop before she sees," Yuna said.

I held her tight, took my dick out her ass and slipped it into her slippery twat.

"Ohhhhh," Yuna sighed. "No, don't stop. Don't stop. Keep fucking me." She bent and arched herself against my invading cock, bouncing back against me. Water began to slosh and her ass cheeks clapped lightly against my pelvis, alerting Dawn. She opened her eyes and gazed at us, then smiled, nipping her lip. She watched us for a few moments as we fucked, but then Yuna gasped aloud and froze on my cock when Dawn started to stand. "Fuck, we're caught," she whispered over her shoulder. "Act natural," she said low, half giggling.

"Sex is pretty natural," I said, thrusting forward subtly and sliding my cock deeper inside her clamped pussy.

Yuna laughed and pressed her ass in my lap, pinning me to the edge of the pool and halting all motion. We watched my daughter sit just on the opposite edge of the pool, about ten feet away. "Whatcha doin'?" Dawn said, her tone indicating she knew the answer.

"Nothing," I said, "just hangin' out."

"Well," my daughter said, "I don't know about you, but hangin' out with you two sexy people is making me sooo goddamed horny." Dawn started tweaking her already hard nipples, looking directly at us. "Yuna, you look so sexy with your back arched like that. It really makes your boobs look amazing. And that beautiful, hairy pussy!"

"Mmmm," Yuna moaned deliciously, "your body looks really sexy too, hon'." Yuna started to wave her hips with excruciating subtlety.

Dawn then spread her legs, her feet dangling in the water across from Yuna and me. She spread her labia, exposing her clitoral jewelry and her healthy, vibrant inner pink. "Ah," Yuna gasped, jerking on my cock, "look at that lovely little pussy!"

Dawn began to masturbate her sweet pussy in front of us. "Mmmmm, thank you mommy," Dawn said wantonly. "Can I please see your pretty pussy?"

"Mommy's pussy is occupied now, princess," I said and gripped my wife's hips as she worked herself against me.

Dawn simply smiled at us, knowing, and slipped a finger up inside her pussy, sighing when she went deep. "Oh, daddy it feels so good to touch myself watching you fuck."

"Oh, baby," Yuna said, "we love to watch you play with that delicious little pussy, don't we daddy?" As I hummed my agreement, Dawn took her one finger out of her cunt and sucked it.

"Oh my God, baby," Yuna said. "Tell me how it tastes!" By this time, Yuna's hips were rolling back and forth quickly in an unbelivable, serpentine motion. I could've cum, but held off to see my two sexy girls' lustful banter.

"My pussy tastes sooo fucking sweet." Dawn slipped her finger in her cunt again and decadently suckled her finger. "Mmmmmmmm!"

"Oh fuck!" Yuna said, now rolling her hips rapidly on my cock. "Sweet like honey, baby?"

"Mmmmmmn," Dawn hummed, fingering her pussy and tasting herself again. "Sweeter."

"Oh God!"

"You wanna taste my sweet pussy mommy?" Dawn said, fingering her dripping hole.

"I- I-" Yuna stuttered, probably unsure if she was crossing the line to say yes.

"You wanna taste my little girl," I said into her ear as she fucked back into me. "You wanna taste that sweet, black, pink pussy, don't you, you dirty girl?"

"Mmmmhmmmm," Yuna nodded vehemently as she began to massage her clit and cum and shiver.

"Come here, baby girl, and let mom taste you," I said. My daughter obeyed, sliding naked into the thigh-deep water and walking toward us with the most wicked and sexy smile on her full lips. So slutty and horny and full of love.

My baby girl teased my poor wife, fingering her young, juicy pussy right in front of Yuna as she panted with her mouth open and tongue out. Dawn put her slick finger underneath Yuna's nose, making her inhale the scent of her arousal. Yuna moaned. Dawn then gave her the treat, sliding her finger along her tongue from the tip all the way back near her throat, feeding her the taste of her divine honey. My wife sucked on my daughter's fingers, humming in delight as she came, Dawn grinning with lustful glee.

"I want you to let your daddy taste your pussy, baby," Yuna said, causing Dawn and I to stare at each other for a moment, shocked.

Without warning, Yuna reached between my daughter's thighs and slid a finger inside her wet twat, making her gasp with pleasure. Dawn held her inside for a few moments to swim inside her pussy, humming in pleasure for a half a minute before releasing. Yuna fed me my daughter's sweet, familiar nectar over her shoulder. I slurped happily on my wife's fingers which were coated with my sexy daughter's intimate essence. Yuna turned to share the taste, slipping her tongue in my mouth as we fucked in front of my masturbating daughter.

Dawn fingered herself, and fed Yuna. My wife fingered Dawn and fed me. And we kissed, sharing her flavor. Inevitably, my wife's and daughter's tongues met for a sensual, sapphic kiss. Their squeaks and squeals and shudders drove me over the edge, and I groaned as I spilled myself deep in my wife's sweet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm," Dawn said, "daddy's cumming in you isn't he? Yes, daddy, cum in that pussy." Dawn then embraced Yuna and humped her against me, fingering herself and stimulating Yuna's clit too. Yuna then started to cum again, and so did Dawn. After filling Yuna up with seed and pulling my dick out her dripping cunt, I sat on the edge of the pool and watched my wife and daughter make out and rub each other's pussies.

"Mmm, I can feel my daddy's cum in your pussy," Dawn said.

"Fuck, you are a dirty girl," Yuna said, taking Dawns finger from her pussy and sharing our comingled cum with my freaky little girl. And they made out more. Once fully sated, we headed inside. As we walked through the door, Dawn whispered to me, "phase one complete," then giggled as she pranced ahead to chat up my wife with an arm around her naked waist.

The rest of the day felt light as a summer breeze. The three of us remained naked and acted basically like a normal family. We ordered food and my sexy daughter almost gave the pizza girl a heart attack when she answered the door stark naked. Her eyes bulged and so did her nipples when Dawn flirted shamelessly, showing off her assets. We ate, watched TV, and conversed, all normal with the exception of being completely nude.

The next day, Yuna dressed in a white teddy that only left a little to the imagination, being just barely see-through to tease us with her darkened nipples, the thong back diving her plump booty cheeks and flaunting her perfect, juicy ass. Dawn donned an even more risqué piece of linger - a pair of crotchless, pink and white panties and a matching shelf bra that held her tits upright but left her ever-hard, jeweled nipples bare. When I finally saw her from behind, I could see her panties were open-back, proudly displaying a pink jeweled toy she wore in her ass hole. My little girl had always loved jewelry in her sexy parts. Yuna was pleasantly astonished by my daughter's brazen sexiness, gawking at her with swollen eyes that may as well have been made of hearts. I too was mesmerized, watching her chocolate little ass move with the pretty, sparkling gem in the center.

Just as Yuna caught me looking at my daughter, Dawn said, "Yuna, I am so glad I get to dress how I really want while I'm here. Mom would never let me dressed up around dad."

"Well," Yuna said, smiling, "if your dad's okay with it, so am I."

"He is," Dawn said before I could say anything, not that I had words to say. "And thanks for letting me watch you have sex. And for fucking me."

Yuna blushed and smiled. "My pleasure, doll. You're so fun to play with. I had no idea you two were so um..., casual about sex."

"Oh, yeah," Dawn said, coming around the kitchen table to sit in my lap. "Daddy always let me be my real, feaky self. It was mom who used to be narrow-minded about it."

Yuna stared somewhat blankly at my mostly naked daughter sitting in her mostly naked father's lap. I tried to act nonchalant, like it was a normal, platonic thing we did. I don't think Yuna bought it, but I really couldn't read her expression. "Yeah," Yuna finally said, snapping out of whatever state her mind had been in. "I think it's great that you two are so close. And I'm looking forward to playing with this sexy girl all summer long. Since we're not really blood related, there's nothing wrong with it."

It was definitely a test question. Yuna may as well have been asking, 'are you two fucking?' Dawn spoke up before I could even think how I should respond. "Blood wouldn't stop me from fucking you, mom," she said with her flattering smile. "You're way too delicious to resist. Wouldn't you still wanna fuck me if I was your little girl?" Arching her back with her hands on my knees between her spread legs, smiling big and gleefully, undressed in cupless and crotchless lingerie, Dawn gushed cuteness and oozed sex at my wife.

Yuna nipped her lip and walked over. "Of course I'd still fuck you, love," she said and kissed her lips sensually. "It's not like I could get you pregnant, anyway, right?" Yuna may as well have asked, 'does that mean you're fucking your daddy?' As horny as I was with my naked daughter sitting in my lap, seducing my sexy wife, I got nervous.

"Right," Dawn said. Yuna surely thought that to mean I had never fucked my daughter, which relieved me a bit. I didn't know how she would react if she knew I'd fucked my daughter hundreds of times, and that never once had we used condoms or birth control. Thankfully though, for whatever reason, Dawn had never gotten pregnant even though I cummed inside her countless times. Sometimes she was begging me to impregnate her during sex. And sometimes I tried.

"So damned sexy," Yuna said, standing upright after French kissing my daughter. She touched Dawn's outfit in various places, looking it over. "This gives me some ideas for our next line of lingerie. I need to go put some things on paper." With that, Yuna left us in the kitchen, probably to her office where she sketched her latest ideas.

"The hell are you doing!?" I chided, half chuckling and half whispering.

"What?" she giggled, wriggling in my lap. "I didn't say anything."