All Comments on 'And I'm Going to Fuck Him'

by VeracityHeterodyne

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let me see if I am getting this?

Sinners are pissed off because someone was cheating?

This is as funny as fuck!

I sware, some of you people should get your head examine.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 5 years ago
Great story, but...

I believe it was the second page when you began discussing the rules of their engagement. It was almost pure legalese and detracted from the story. I understand you wanted to walk the reader through your thought process, but it became boring, monotonous, and repetitive. It took up almost the entire second page.

I didn't follow his thought process about marrying Jessica and not Sam. 'Just saying but it's a moot point because they're a threesome.

Very good story overall!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Huh

Only gotbto the first part. Are we meant to know who jessica and i are? Is there meeting significant?

BBeinhartBBeinhartabout 5 years ago
Weird dance but great fun!

You have a pretty unique style. I look forward to reading more.

maxx308maxx308about 5 years ago
Very Enjoyable Read

I like your writing style and thoroughly fancy reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really stupid

This started well, and had s-o-o much promise, but you stretched way beyond any credible limits. Too bad. 1*

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago

It was almost believable with the open marriage and it was the three of them. It totally reached into the 14 year old fantasy realm when Sam was introduced (rather poorly btw). The thought that two women would enter into this type of arrangement is fantasy land. Loved the interjections of thoughts from Jessica and how they were presented.

You seriously need to work on your transitions though. There were a few places where I had to reread a little to see what was going on. The most blatant was the

last one announcing Dave's death. One second Jessica is admiring Sam's tits and the next Dave is dead.

266xxyz266xxyzabout 5 years ago
Polyamory...

I know that there must be people that have a stable polyamorous relation. My experience has not been that case. My bad? Maybe but I have never been in a place where it worked over an extended period of time. Further more, the discussions seem to be logically thought out hence too cut and died especilly by the two women. The begining was pretty good but lagged as pages went by into either a teenage's mind or that of an unhapoy husband having a Walter Mitty moment.

Nothing wrong with the writing tho as mentionedby some became essentially too convoluted. Other was you did good 4 *. Keep it up and with a little less fantasy tho I presume others may not feel that way..

Thank you for the read and your efforts. I do know the agony of searching for the right word or phrase. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Couldn't give a 10, dammit!

I am envious of the world that lives in your head. WOW!! You are a WONDERFUL story teller. THANK YOU, from my heart.

Sincerely,

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An excellent...

...story from a remarkably competent writer. The ending was perfect in that the best people survived. Five stars are too few.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Story has a good rating but I can’t rate it as I was done after page one.

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

5 stars for good writing and great ending, but I was upset at how Jessica valued the asshat husband (loved him and wanted his kids) over the great guy. Note that he never got kids. :(

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars and what a great story it was. Please keep writing.

I also got a vasectomy after our 4th child and I never regretted that decision.

I did my part for the population of my country and we are still under-populated.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Lovely story, lucky guy.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

The bracketed stuff had no purpose, in the sense it wasn’t needed and was annoying.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

I liked the asides. Cast some good contrast on the story.

alextasyalextasyover 1 year ago

Fine story! The inventive remarks made it come alive.

A kudos for the excellent waltz lessons, with emphasis on the one and four. I would love to waltz with you sometime. I'll lead or follow--your choice.

Thank you,

=Alextasy

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban10 months ago

This was a story with some twists and turns that I hadn't anticipated. (Except for Dave. I counted on Dave to be Dave.) The mental thought comments were a fun little item. Overall, an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very enjoyable story- well written by a good author. Some wild arrangements but author has a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lucky guy! jealous as hell. rk

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor6 months ago

I continue to believe that you're a very fine writer. But people that get into this kind of lifestyle are usually headed for a cliff and are very likely going to get caught up in a hummer. Maybe they kind of did when Dave ran into the angry husband and they all experienced the aftermath in various ways. Now there's nothing wrong with consensual promiscuity if that's what blows your dress up, but if they want thrills why not choose a safer one, say robbing banks or blowing up bridges? But who's to say?

mfj77mfj776 months ago

Good read; very hot. Would have liked a little more about Jessica's relationship with her children and perhaps a few references to ages or school grades woven into the story to show the passage of time. Like many others, I liked the device of throwing in Jessica's comments every now and then. After the hookups with Samantha, perhaps you should have added some comments from Samantha. Of course, you could always add a follow-up chapter with Samantha comments.

Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very enjoyable and quite original.

I loved the sidebar comments in [[ ]]

tralan69ertralan69er2 months ago

Enjoyable read, an all around good story.

Thank you and keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVeracityHeterodyne@VeracityHeterodyne
If anyone wants to write a sequel, adaption, or alternate ending to any of my stories, that will leave me ecstatic. You have full permission. Just mention me and my story. George Anderson's "February Sucks", really disturbed me. I have 11 sequels to it in various stages ...