And I'm Going to Fuck Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was going to be fun. I liked giving oral sex, especially when the area in question has been freshly washed and the only odor is that of a pure, clean woman. I began licking her clitoral area very gently. I don't know why tongues are better at this than fingers, but they are. She climaxed fairly quickly. I could tell it was coming. She started breathing in short, shallow breaths and then exhaled and held it. Then she took a breath and shouted, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Something throbbed under my tongue. She held her breath again. I guess it wasn't quite over.

I said, "Wow, you are like a racehorse."

"I was already turned on."

"Have you ever had multiple orgasms?"

"No. It gets way to sensitive down there after I come."

"Let's give it a try. Those songs are about three minutes each. Let's wait for three songs and then try again. That is if I can wait that long. We'll stop if it is too sensitive."

"I'll do anything that you want."

"So, let's talk for a few minutes. I see you have no pubic hair. I've never seen that in person before."

"Dave likes it like that."

I didn't want to talk about Dave, so I changed the subject to something more interesting.

"You seem to like receiving oral sex."

"Yes. Do you want oral from me?"

"Not this time."

She giggled as she asked, "Do you think there is going to be another time?"

"Yes, you said forever," I reminded her.

"I guess I did."

"Do you get enough oral sex?

"No, hardly any. Maybe once a year. I was always a little apprehensive with Dave, because I never knew where is tongue had been; so I never asked for it."

"I would have thought that the shaved area was an invitation to be licked."

"I would have thought so, too."

It was hellish ecstasy waiting for three songs to expire.

"I'm going down. Tell me if it is too sensitive."

She made no sound as I started licking her again. It required a little more time this time, but it ended the same way.

After she had recovered, I said, "Congratulations, you are multi-orgasmic."

"I never knew. But now, it's your turn. I'll do anything.

"The first time has got to be missionary position."

"OK preacher man, on me and in me."

She was exceptionally well lubricated; I slipped inside her with no effort. As I was thrusting, I started counting, "One! Two. Three. Four! Five. Six." I would thrust on the one and the four. As I was doing this, I was between her legs, which were sticking straight out, like the letter 'V,' instead of what I usually see which is bent legs with feet on the bed.

"Don't your legs get tired like that?"

"What legs?"

I guess they didn't get tired.

When my orgasm came, she yelled "Yes, yes, yes," again, but that was for my benefit. I ceased to exist for a little while.

After it was over and I had pulled out, I collapsed beside her. I had my left arm under her head and my right arm around her. My head was on her shoulder so that I could see her face.

I said, "You are gorgeous, but when you are having sex your face relaxes, and you look younger and more gorgeous."

She smiled and said, "I guess I should do that more often."

My curiosity returned and to provoke more information; I said, "I heard you and Dave talking loudly before he left."

"Dave said that I was breaking the rules. When we have sex with someone else, it's supposed to be somewhere else and discreet so that the other person doesn't find out about it."

I listened intently as she related their conversation.

"I confronted him with, 'Do you think I don't know when you are sticking your dick into some slut? And I know about you and Samantha, and I know you did it right here.'

"Dave was going to deny it, but then I hissed 'Don't deny it. I found her earring. When I took it to her, she told me the whole story. Now she's getting divorced. They were our friends.'

"Then Dave retorted 'Well, at least, I tried to keep it discreet. You are intentionally indiscreet.' That was so lame.

"I countered with 'You haven't been discrete; you only fooled yourself into thinking that you were, but I knew about dozens of the times and felt the pain every time. I have let you have your dalliances without complaining or mentioning that I was aware of them. And I have not once had sex with anyone else since we became a couple.'

"Then I added, 'I almost died today, and Harry saved my life. He intentionally exposed himself to protect me. He got hit by several rocks that could have hit me. If he had not saved me, your wife and your children's mother would be a rotting corpse buried in a cemetery somewhere, if they ever found me.'

"And then I elaborated, 'He even tried to protect me from the worst of the wind and rain while we were waiting for you. It is not your fault that you took so long, but never the less, I had plenty of time to think while we were in that miserable cold rain. He and I are tired, cold, wet, exhausted, nervous wrecks. I have decided that there is going to be an exception to the rules today.'

"Then Dave whined 'But I can't even pretend not to know.'

"I cut him off and asserted, 'It's not the same. You are going out and getting your ego stroked. This is going to be therapeutic. I am looking for catharsis after suffering a frightening near-death experience, and I need to share that catharsis with my good friend who suffered it with me and protected me from some of it. We also suffer from the nearly certain death of our friends. '

"Dave started to go into lecture mode, and he said, 'These are the rules we agreed to, and the reason is ...'

"That is when I yelled at him, and you might have heard part of it," she finished.

I told Jessica that, "I heard you say 'and I am going to fuck him.'"

She continued, "I raised my voice, and I said 'He saved my life, and I'm going to fuck him.' He started to say something and then I yelled it again and you heard that."

"That's when he quit arguing with me. He said that he would never take a chance on the twins finding out, and I said 'good, pick them up from school and stay away until I call you. That way you can be sure there is no chance of the twins finding out.' I told him to take them out for pizza or ice cream or a movie or something so that we would have plenty of time. What do you think about that?"

"Like my wildest fantasy has been granted. But, saving your life is its own reward. Consider it a gift."

"I agree. I don't think that a woman is obliged to have sex with a man who saves her life, even if he risked his own. I believe in monogamy. But, I'm in this non-monogamous marriage, and I have been granted the right to be non-monogamous. The situation where I would want to do that has never come up. I've wanted to try it.

"Partly I want to know what it feels like and partly I want him to know how it feels. But for women, or at least for me, I need an emotional connection; I don't want sex with a stranger or with someone that is only peripherally part of my life. But I do have a connection with you. You have been my mentor, my advisor, my counselor, and my friend. We've survived a killer tornado together. I feel a bond, and it feels right. I want it to continue.

"This is how I feel: Every day of the rest of my life; I owe to you. If you had not done what you did, I would be dead, and my children would be motherless. I would be out of options. I wouldn't be having any sex with my husband or anyone else. And because of that, I have decided that since you preserved my body for me to use to live and to care for my children and my husband, I'm going to let you have use of my body anytime you want it and for any reason.

"I know you well. I know that you will be discreet and won't hurt me and that anything you want to do to me or have me do to you will not be unreasonable and that you will always treat me with respect. It doesn't even have to be sex. If you want me to help you paint your living room, you can call on me for that. All I ask is that it stays private, and no one, especially my children find out. Well, it would be OK if they found out that I helped you paint your living room."

"Wow, I've been granted my wildest fantasy," I confirmed.

"As a matter of discretion, it would be best to do these things at your place."

"Of course."

"An as a convenience for me, try to call me and let me know the day before. So, I can be sure that I have the twins covered, and I can bathe and dress appropriately. Or, we can set up a schedule. Or both. A schedule and sometimes a random phone call."

"This is sounding better all the time."

"But no email, no text, nothing written. No messages on the answering machine. All by direct voice."

"That sounds wise, but we need a way to record an abort message. How about if we need to cancel, we touch-tone two, two, two?"

"OK."

A few moments of silence passed. She asked, "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking about the statement you made: 'anything you want to do to me or have me do to you.'"

"Ooo! Share."

"Well, I have always been fascinated by women dressed as cats."

[[I was expecting something else.]]

"That sounds like fun."

"It doesn't have to be elaborate, but fuzzy ears and whiskers are important. The whiskers can be drawn with an eyebrow pencil."

"I can do that. What else?"

"Little black dresses, high heels, halter tops without bras, miniskirts without panties, fishnet, all red lingerie, all black lingerie, see-through lingerie, hippie, body paint, surprises and anything that sends the message 'Hey, look at me. I want to have sex with you.'"

"I'm getting excited. I might even try some of the things you come up with on Dave."

"You don't have to dress before you get to my place. You can change once you get there. You can bathe there if you want. You know, I live alone; I can clear out a closet for you. I might put things in there for you to wear."

"That would be ideal. No prying eyes."

"And you can keep toiletries, make-up, whatever you would need before going home. I'll keep the closet locked when you aren't there so there won't be any prying eyes on my end either. My children, of course, spend time with me. And I have had an occasional over-night visitor, but I think that will come to an end. I think that you will be enough woman for me."

"I like that idea. There is less risk of an STD, but we should probably be using condoms. I have insisted on condoms for Dave and me ever since I agreed to this open marriage. The only time we did not, was when we were trying to get pregnant. During that time, I made him get tested and required monogamy. I don't want to be exposed to your over-night friends."

I assured her, "On my side, I have it covered. I have given blood every eight weeks for years. It gets tested every time for AIDS, and STD's and other diseases. I have certified clean blood. It's reserved for infants who have few immunities. If you can come to me once a week, I will forego the others. I mean that in general. If you cannot come for one week because you are sick, or you are on a family trip, I won't start having sex with others. I can wait when it is necessary. In fact, I'm going to commit right now: I will be monogamous with you until I tell you differently. I don't expect that to happen."

"Well, it's up to you whether to use a condom. I'm still young enough to get pregnant."

"No problem. I had a vasectomy shortly after the birth of my youngest."

"That's good enough for me."

"Let's get together on Saturday."

"OK, when?"

"I am busy in the afternoon, but for you, I will reschedule."

She suggested, "The morning then; say I arrive at your house at about 9:30. That should give us plenty of time before noon. I'm known for shopping in the morning, so it won't seem odd to my twins for me to leave and be gone most of the morning. There is one thing that I need, and that is discretion. We cannot be seen together. There can be no public display of affection. Inside your house, anything goes. Outside, we are just friends that see each other over lunch a few times each year. We won't be eating out when I come to see you."

"That makes sense. Do you have an automatic garage door transmitter in your car?"

"Yes."

"Good, I will program my garage door opener to accept a signal from your transmitter. That way when you get here, you can open the door, drive in and close the door. There will be an almost zero chance of anyone seeing you."

"Great idea."

"I suppose it would be even better if it were dark."

"Sometimes I will come in the dark. We need to be a little random."

"I think if I can have you once a week that it would meet my needs. I'm very structured, so, I would have it at the same time and day for every week. But that might cause suspicion on your end. We can talk more about logistics on Saturday. If you almost always go shopping on Saturday, then be sure you do some shopping."

"Two pleasures combined."

"Another diversion would be for you to join a book reading club that meets once a month on a particular day like the second Tuesday of every month to discuss a book. This will be very easy. You say one time that you have downloaded the book onto your tablet or phone. After that, you don't have to say anything. You say 'book club' as you are going out the door. Dave will probably figure it out and will probably help enforce the idea that you are going to book club."

"You are devious."

"Do you think you could make yourself look like a teenager?"

"Probably. What have you got in mind?"

"Oh, just that I missed out on a lot of opportunities because I was so shy. I want to relive some situations and see where they could have gone."

"I'll do what I can, but I'm not much at improvising dialog."

"Nothing that hard. I thought that I never had sex in a car."

"OK, as long as it's discrete."

"Once it gets cool, we could use the back seat of my car while it is parked inside the garage."

"That would work. Do you want me to be a teenager on Saturday?"

"I want you to surprise me on Saturday. Just be sure all your parts are lickable."

"Ooo! Shiver. Now I'm not sure I can wait until Saturday."

"The wait will make it better."

"I know, but ooo, I know that by Friday, all I will be thinking about will be Saturday morning."

"Me too. I'll be thinking about you the entire time until you arrive."

"I heard the dryer buzzing a while back. Our clothes are dry."

We wandered downstairs and put on our clothes.

I speculated, "We have no wheels."

"You're wrong. We have an extra vehicle. It's an old pickup truck that Dave uses for hauling stuff for our business. It's here. I can drive you home."

"That would be great, and you can call Dave and tell him it's OK for him to come home."

She made the call. "OK, let's go. You didn't notice it because we keep it three doors down where our neighbor lives alone and has only one car. We are not allowed to park on the street, so we pay her to use her driveway."

Chapter 3: Warm Breeze

We walked down to the pickup without the slightest hint that there was anything between of us. As we were driving, I started thinking erotic thoughts, but I kept them to myself. Our progress was slow initially due to the chaos of damaged cars and non-functioning traffic lights. Sometimes we just had to shut off the engine and wait. Usually, it would have been stressful, but we were with each other and still feeling that post-coital bliss.

Jessica, of course, when we were moving, kept her eyes on the road. I kept my eyes on her. I had been granted the privilege of looking at this beautiful, smart, reliable, responsible, level-headed jewel of a girl who had promised to be my lover forever. She gave me her word. All I was required to do was not screw it up.

It was exciting right then, but in time, it would become less so. I knew that if I treated her with respect, I could count on her being there when I called, no matter how commonplace or boring it became. But I'm level headed too, so I kept the conversation non-distracting. I thought that it was a safe time to talk about Dave. It was just matter of fact history for her. She could chat about that while driving.

I queried, "How did Dave first bring up the idea of an open marriage?"

"He insisted on an open relationship from the beginning. When we started dating, he said he wouldn't date anyone else, but he was going to keep having sex with other women. He said his self-worth depended on it. If he did not have sex with numerous other women, he would get depressed and die.

"I thought he was fabricating it, but now I think he is a sex addict. At first, I thought it was only a back-up, in case I didn't work out. But when we became engaged, I asked him to stop. He lasted about a week and then gave in. He had told me before he did it. He said he had to, but he was willing to cut back and be more discrete.

"And then when we got married it was the same thing. But the marriage has been satisfactory, and he is a wonderful father, and he has mostly kept it out of sight, especially from our children. But we will always be separated by a condom."

"How did he manage to find women who were willing to have sex with him without the benefits of a relationship? Was he paying for it?"

"No, he never paid. I'm not sure how it works. Those people, the sex addicts of both sexes, they have a code or secret sign. I've seen him talking to them a couple of times. I guess they were setting up a time and place. But I've never seen how it starts."

"That must have been tough on your self-worth."

"Yes, it was. I suppose I've been angry about it, on the inside, since the beginning. That may be why I was rubbing it into his face earlier today. The words I used with him, were, I suppose, angry words.

"But, the sex we had today and that we will have in the future does not come from that anger. It comes, not from gratitude exactly, but from a desire to connect with someone who cares about me enough to put me first; someone who cares enough about me to stand between me and harm. Today, you have made me feel ten times better about myself. You have made me feel worthy, and I want to connect with you. I know the way you connect with a man is by having sex with him."

I retorted, "I've always thought that the way you connect with a woman is by having sex with her."

"Probably true. Look, our relationship is only a couple of hours old, and you had already promised monogamy. How could I not want to connect with such a man." She was smiling.

"How could I not want to promise monogamy to such a woman."

We were both smiling, but she kept her eyes on the road. Tremendous self-control this one has. I love her more each minute that I am with her. How could I deserve such a treasure? The answer is, I don't. It's a gift, and I am going to appreciate it.

It took almost two hours to make it through the zone of destruction. After that, we made good progress.

Once we got to my home, I invited her in. It was a mess, but I don't think she noticed.

[[I noticed. I noticed bigtime.]]

I said, "Let me show you some of the house. The master bedroom is this way. Here is the closet that I will clear out for you."

And there we were, in the bedroom, just her and me.

I asked, "Are you in a hurry to leave?"

"No, unless you want me to leave."

"No, I want you to stay."

"OK, anything you want."

I embraced her and kissed her the way she had kissed me. Then I backed her up to the bed and then lowered her down on it and said, "I want to have sex again with you."

"Anything that you want."

And so, we began undressing each other and touching each other. Her vagina was moist, and so I put my finger into it and asked, "Do you have a G-spot?"

"I don't know."

"Let's see if we can find it."

I knew about where these things were usually found, and in a couple of minutes, I found it. She orgasmed in a few minutes. I let her rest a couple of minutes and then rubbed it again. She had about twelve orgasms when I decided it was my turn.