And I'm Going to Fuck Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now you get to touch them."

I walked behind her and put my hands out in front of her. I positioned the center of each palm in front of a nipple. It's not widely known, but men have a nerve center right in the middle of the palm that overloads when it touches a nipple. I pressed and squeezed and then kissed her neck where it met her shoulder line. My erection was bumping her tail bone.

She turned around inside my embrace and kissed me fully and passionately. Then she squatted down to look at the protrusion of my cock made on my pants.

She said, "I can see the outline. Does that mean that I get to see it and if I see it, do I get to touch it?"

"Yes," I uttered gutturally.

She stood backed up, unbuttoned my shirt, pulled it off my shoulders and said, "Take me; I'm yours."

I picked her up and asked her "where?"

She motioned with her head to the bedroom. She kicked her shoes off as I was carrying her.

When I got to the bedroom, she whispered, "Finish unzipping me. This dress has to go off over the head."

So, I stood her on her feet, facing me, as reached around her to finish the unzipping. I helped her pull the dress over her head, and there she was: naked. There were no red panties. I didn't care what happened to the panties or even if there never were any panties. I laid her down and quickly got the rest of my clothes off.

I started to go down on her, but she pulled me up to her face and said, "I'm already turned on. I don't need any foreplay."

I checked her vagina; it was moist and ready, so I pushed my cock inside. Sam was a little smaller and lighter than Jessica, but her vagina was much tighter. I presumed that it was shorter also, so I entered her carefully. In an inch, out a half inch, in an inch, out a half inch until I was mostly in all the way. After that, it was in and out with medium intensity thrusts; I didn't want to tear anything.

After about five minutes she pulled me hard into her, and her legs started shaking. That lasted about five seconds. She cooed, "That usually happens at the end of an orgasm."

It happened again after another five minutes. She said, "Whenever you are ready to come, just ram me as hard as you can. You are a little bigger than some other guys that have been in there, but you are not going to hurt me."

I was just about to come when the shaking started again. She grabbed my butt, just as I went to ramming her. We had nearly simultaneous orgasms, with the beginning of mine overlapping the end of hers. Then, as usual, I collapsed.

Once I regained my oxygen balance and opened my eyes, I saw that her face and chest were flushed a deep red. There would be no way to hide what she had been had been doing. As my senses came back, I had a couple of questions, as I caressed and kissed her nipples. I couldn't keep my hands off of them.

"What happened to the bra?"

"I took it off in the ladies' room just before we left the club."

"And the panties?"

"At the restaurant. I wanted to feel sexy. It worked."

We cuddle a bit, and then I tried to get things started again, but she stopped me.

"Once I'm done, I'm done. It gets way to sensitive. I got all that I needed; more than what I usually get. It must have been that sexy tango that got me so aroused."

"OK then. How about in the morning?"

"Don't take this the wrong way. Since my husband left, I'm just not ready to sleep with anybody, and I'm sure not ready to wake up with anybody. We can cuddle some more, but then I want you to go home. Besides, we both have to go to work in the morning."

She was right about work. We cuddled a while, and I played with her nipples, but then I went home. It worked out well because I was ready for Jessica on Saturday.

I expected Jessica to interrogate me about my date, but I guess Jessica already knew everything she wanted to know. But I was curious.

"How did Dave take it?"

"Surprisingly calm. No objections. Actually, it worries me a little."

"What do you think that he will do?"

"He may start seeing other women again. I didn't anticipate that."

"Will Sam dump him?"

"Not right away, because he can be sneaky. It will be easier to cheat on two women than on one because he always has an excuse to be somewhere else. I still insist on condoms, so, for me, nothing changes."

"If she dumps him or he dumps her, do I dump her?"

"Whatever you and Sam want. I created this situation, so I'm not going to tell you to stop."

Chapter 7: Calm

Samantha had no children and no husband, so she could meet me whenever we wanted. Surprisingly, it worked, and we settled into a pattern with me spending every Thursday or Friday evening with her. When Jessica was away on vacation, I even coaxed Samantha to spend Saturday night at my house in the same bed. She even let me go down on her clit.

Jessica and Samantha greatly enjoyed dancing, but Dave never did. So, I would bring Jessica and Samantha with me to social dances and clubs. Samantha and I would act like a couple, and Jessica would be our friend. Eventually, things became so settled that it was possible for the four of us to come together socially. It was Jessica and Samantha that held us together. I was seeing Jessica alone once or twice a week and Samantha alone once a week and both of them together when we went dancing. Dave was seeing Samantha about twice a week. I had all I could handle.

The two women were very different sexually. Jessica was playful and enjoyed costumes and dreamed up all sorts of scenarios for role-playing. Samantha was lusty and bawdy. She used the f-word a lot. She loved innuendo. She had a vast, vulgar vocabulary for her parts and my parts and what they did together. She did not like to roleplay. She needed very little foreplay. She just wanted to do it. And then she wanted to talk about it, like the post-game show after a football game. I think she was keeping some score.

For my birthday, both women showed up at my house. They put on their scanty costumes after they arrived. Jessica was in red. Samantha was in black (my two favorite flavors of jelly bean). We had cake and ice-cream and played some games. All along the way, we all had fewer and fewer clothes. Finally, they were wearing only their panties.

[[I finally got to touch Sam's boobs. It was an electric thrill.]]

They put a blindfold on me and put their panties in a basket. I drew one set out of the basket. The owner put them on and withdrew while the other gave me oral sex. I was supposed to guess which one was going down on me without touching them (they could touch me). If it had been any vaginal or anal, I would have known immediately because I know their bodies and their curves that well. But with oral, all I felt was a mouth and hand. I was confident that I could tell the difference. I think that I was supposed to get it right.

The reward was this if I could guess correctly, I got to have anal sex with Samantha, who before now had not been willing to try.

[[Actually, you were going to get her ass either way.]]

[[The game was just a diversion while she got ready.]]

I suppose I didn't follow the rules. When I pulled the panties out of the basket, I knew who owned them at once, because each woman had a unique scent. I immediately identified Jessica. I pulled off the blindfold in time to see Samantha drop her panties and take up a position on the bed with her butt up in the air. She had been practicing with training plugs and had no problem letting me in. It was an exquisite birthday present.

[[I really loved those times when I got to get naked with Sam.]]

Then everything changed.

Jessica called me. She was crying. "Dave's dead."

[[It made me cry to read this.]]

It took a moment for me to absorb that, then I asked, "what happened?"

"He was in somebody's house, with some woman and some man shot him."

"Is Samantha there? I'm coming."

"Wait. Samantha doesn't know. I need you to tell her."

I had thought that Samantha should be there to comfort Jessica as her best friend. But Jessica was thinking of Samantha and thinking that she would need support.

She urgently continued "I have to stay with the children. There is a social worker here that will stay until you get here. Tell Samantha and be kind. Then, if she is up to it, bring her here."

"OK. Tell me everything you know. Samantha will want to know."

"I think he was having sex with some woman, and her husband caught them and shot him. He died at the hospital two hours ago. That's all I know. The police are holding the man."

"OK. I'll call after I tell Samantha."

It turns out that the internet has loads of advice on delivering death notices. I drove myself to Samantha's house and knocked on the door. Samantha opened it with a big smile and said, "I never expected a call from Jessica's other man on a Tuesday." Then the smile disappeared. I guess she could tell from my expression that this was not a social call.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure. Come in."

"I have bad news." I noticed that she was not breathing. I thought that she might faint. "Please sit down." After she sat down, I went on. "Dave has been shot. They took him to the hospital. He died there a couple of hours ago." She did not say anything. Her eyes filled with tears. Then she asked, "How is Jessica?"

"I don't know. She sent me here. If you are up to it, I'll take you there."

"Thanks. Let me gather a few things."

"Maybe you should pack a bag." I thought that she and Jessica might have wanted to stay together that night.

"Good idea. I'll do that. It may take a few minutes."

"That's fine. I don't mind."

It did not take her very long. I drove us over to Jessica's house. I explained to the social worker that Samantha and Jessica were best friends and that I would stay as long as necessary. The social worker left her card and a flyer from victim services and departed. The two women held each other for a long time and then talked quietly. Both women were in shock, but they coalesced around the children.

We thought he had stopped seeing other women, though Jessica never did trust him and always used a condom and I didn't trust him either, so I always used a condom with Samantha, who felt betrayed. She had herself tested for STD's but was clean. Apparently, Dave was using safe sex (but not safe foreplay).

Samantha and I were there often after that. The children lost their father and gained an aunt and uncle. I was prepared not to see Jessica as she tended to the children, but she insisted on keeping up our schedule. She said it gave her structure and forced her to plan. Samantha stayed with the children when Jessica was with me.

A couple of years later, Jessica and I were married and, I moved in with her. I also continued to see Samantha. After the twins grew up and moved out, Sam moved in with us.

[[And turned up the sexy at our house.]]

We kept up with the dancing, only now I could hold both of them as close as I wanted. Sometimes it was all of us and sometimes just me and one of the women. This caused a little confusion at the club, as they thought that Samantha and I were a couple. There were plenty of guys who wanted to dance with Sam.

Jessica maintained her playful attitude toward sex. We put in a bigger bathtub. Sometimes, Jessica and I would play hooky and have a rendezvous while the twins were at school. Sometimes, when we were alone, Jessica would strip naked and look me in the eye and say "And I'm going to fuck you!"

[[And sometimes Sam and I used that tub.]]

[[You weren't the only one I played hooky with.]]

And that's how plain old unremarkable me came to have two beautiful, playful, sexy women that everyone loved, as my bride and mistress. And they still do everything that I ask.

[[And he does everything we tell him to do.]]