And Kerry Makes Three Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,627 Followers

After gathering up all of our clothes which were littered around the pool, we made our way into Tammy's home with her following a few steps behind us. Kerry and I were holding hands and wiggling our bottoms for Tammy's enjoyment. While we walked, she said, "I want you to wash each other's bodies really well. I want you both to be squeaky clean."

At the same time, we chirped, "We will Tammy."

As we stepped into the bathroom, Tammy swatted both of our butts firmly and said, "You're to wash each other, not play with each other!" She swatted our butts again before warning us, "No orgasms without me. Do you understand?"

Kerry and I stopped just inside of the bathroom and turned to face her. Both of our little penis's were coming back to life and slowly getting stiff once again. We both promised not to get carried away while we bathed.

Tammy leaned down and kissed first me and then Kerry. She then reached down and gently patted both of our half-hard, little erections. She then asked, "Why am I having such a hard time believing you two will behave yourselves?"

I giggled softly and said, "Maybe you should join us so we don't get ourselves into trouble."

Kerry loved the idea and we both snuggled up against her standing in the hall. He and I began to undo the buttons on her dress. Tammy stood there, grinning at the two of us while we removed her clothes. Her voice was a bit raspy when she said, "I suppose I will have to join you. It's the only way I'll know you aren't misbehaving."

When all the buttons were undone, Kerry and I slid her dress off of her body. She was left wearing only a very sturdy, re-enforced white bra. The wide strap running across her back was held closed by five clasps. Neither Kerry nor I had any experience removing a bra, but we both tried. Tammy waited patiently and tried not to laugh too much. Kerry struggled with it for several moments before I tried my luck. Like him, I too failed miserably. We both agreed the hooks must be broken. After we'd both given up, Tammy reached behind herself and unclipped the clasps without the least bit of trouble.

As the giant cups of her bra fell away from her enormous breasts, my little penis throbbed at the sight of mature body. She wasn't fit, she was full-figured. Her huge breasts weren't perky, they sagged a little. She had wide hips and a very large butt. Kerry and I could almost stand side-by-side and hide behind her, almost. She had a chubby stomach, but it wasn't so big that it folded over. I was perfectly enchanted by her beauty and so was Kerry.

Tammy sent Kerry to adjust the water temperature in the walk-in shower with another firm pat on his butt. While he was busy with that, she looked into my eyes and was concerned when she asked, "Peyton, how is your bottom? Does it hurt? Is it sore?"

My entire body squirmed while looking up into her eyes. Being asked a question like that was personal and a little embarrassing. But it proved that Tammy really and truly cared about me. My hips wiggled from side-to-side when I told her it was fine. But she wanted to be sure. She had me bend over at my hips against the bathroom counter, facing the mirror. After looking at my little hole, she reached out and gently touched it with her fingertip.

In a rather deep moan, she asked, "Is there any pain at all?"

Her touch was so gentle, I couldn't stop my hips from grinding back toward her. I whimpered softly, "No, not at all. I promise."

Watching her reflection in the mirror, Tammy laid her free hand on my lower back while gently applying more pressure with her finger against my little hole. As it slid inside of me, she moaned, "How about now? Does this hurt? Or does it feel good?"

A soft moan slipped from between my lips as my eyes fluttered closed. Her finger began slowly sliding in and out of my bottom. I arched my back deeply and rose up on my tiptoes while still leaning against the bathroom counter. Biting my lower lip while opening my eyes again to see myself and Tammy in the mirror, I softly whimpered, "It feels good! It feels really, really good!"

While still lovingly fingering me, Tammy leaned down beside my head and whispered, "I've wanted to do this since the moment I first saw you. An ass this small, this tight, and this cute needs to be played with."

Pulling her finger out from inside my body left me gasping. I slowly stood up and turned to face her. While I turned, I saw Kerry standing in the steamy entryway to the shower. He was tickling his penis with his first finger and thumb. My skinny, thin penis was leaking its juices again. Tammy's chest was flushed and her breathing ragged. And her musky scent was quickly radiating throughout the room.

My voice was squeaky when I asked, "Tammy, can't we stay home and order dinner?"

She leaned down and kissed my lips gently. "I suppose we could. But I've been dying to take you two out after I put you both in matching panties and jumpers."

Biting my bottom lip, looking up into her eyes, "Panties and jumpers?"

She kissed my lips again, "Oh yes. I bought the outfits earlier this week. You're both going to look so cute!"

Kerry spoke up from across the bathroom, "Couldn't we stay home and model the panties and jumpers for you?"

Tammy looked to Kerry and said, "That sounds like fun. But I really wanted to take you both out while you wore them."

Leaning back against the bathroom counter, I glanced to Kerry and back up at Tammy. "Um, what if we go out to lunch tomorrow?"

Tammy smiled down at me and answered, "How would you feel about a late lunch before I drop you off at your apartments?"

Kerry squeaked, "In a jumper and panties? But Tammy, my neighbors might see me!"

I whimpered, "Mine too!"

She smiled at both of us and said, "You boys are so silly! You haven't even seen the outfits and you're whining about wearing them. Maybe they're masculine?"

All three of us began laughing at that. Since we all began spending time together, Tammy has been putting Kerry and me in girl's clothes. It started out with panties and nighties on the first night we spent all together. Since that night, Tammy began expanding our wardrobes. He and I now shared a dresser and closet in one of Tammy's spare bedrooms. She'd told us many times how much she loved to walk through the junior's section and choose outfits for the two of us.

Tammy looked from my eyes to Kerry's and then smiled. "If you're both sure you don't want to go out for dinner, I suppose we could order something and stay home. But I do have a condition. When our food gets delivered, you're both going to answer the door and I'll get to choose what you'll be wearing."

After Kerry and I agreed to her terms, she rested her hand on my lower back and guided me into the shower. As we joined Kerry, Tammy said to both of us, "I'm very tempted to have you boys answer the door in panties."

Kerry and I giggled and squirmed at the thought of opening the door and exposing ourselves to a stranger. Until we met Tammy, neither Kerry or I would have ever considered answering a door wearing panties. But Tammy's constant compliments and our attraction for each other had changed all of that. We were at times still shy. But usually, when I felt shy, Kerry helped to change that. And I did the same for Kerry when he felt shy.

After we'd all wet ourselves down under the shower, Kerry and I filled our hands with body wash and began soaping up Tammy. We worked on opposite sides of her body at an equal pace. We began with her hands and worked our way up her arms. While we worked, Kerry and I slithered our wet, slippery bodies against Tammy's sides. We filled our palms with body wash again before we worked on her shoulders and then down both sides of her back. Filling our palms with body wash once again, we both rubbed down her upper chest before addressing her enormous breasts. Kerry focused on one while I focused on the other. My hands slid around, over and under her breast and that made my penis throb all the more. I caught her stiff nipple between my second and third finger and gently squeezed it. Kerry and I both spent way more time than was necessary to thoroughly clean her breasts.

Before moving on, and even though her breast was covered in soapy suds, I leaned in and sucked her stiff nipple into my mouth. It tasted of soap, but I didn't mind. At that moment, I needed to give her huge nipple a loving kiss and suck. When Kerry saw what I was doing, he leaned down and repeated the action on her other breast.

Tammy laid her hands behind our heads and said in a soft voice, "You two are spoiling me." She lovingly caressed our scalps while we sucked, licked, kissed and caressed her huge, soapy breasts. "I love you both very much."

Kerry and I detached from her nipples and giggled when we saw we both had soap-sud mustaches. We quickly wiped them away and asked Tammy to please fill our hands with more soap. Moving farther behind her, we began soaping up the wide, soft butt cheek closest to us. Tammy arched her back and pushed her big butt back toward us both. She had four hands slipping and sliding over and between her butt cheeks.

Not wanting to risk a bladder infection, Tammy quickly washed her own pussy while Kerry and I watched closely. While she washed, she taught us how to properly wash and rinse her pussy.

Tammy then filled our hands with more body wash before I knelt behind one leg and Kerry knelt in front of the other. Instead of only using our hands to wash her thick thighs, we hugged her legs and used our entire bodies to slip and slide up and down her legs. Tammy had to brace herself against the shower wall while Kerry and I humped and ground our bodies against her legs.

After slipping up and down her legs for several minutes, Kerry leaned in and sucked her clit into his mouth. Tammy wasn't prepared for that and quickly bent forward, pulling her pussy away from his mouth. When she did that, she unintentionally presented her big bottom to me. And without a moment's hesitation, I pressed my face between her huge cheeks and kissed her brown button.

Tammy shouted, "Boys! Stop it!"

Tammy groaned while trying to pull her bottom away from me. But as soon as she did, Kerry pressed his face against her pussy and began licking and kissing her pussy and clit. I pressed my face between her wet, slippery cheeks and kissed her brown hole once before licking across it, over and over and over. Tammy pulled herself away from my mouth and toward Kerry, she then pulled herself away from him and toward me. It happened several times. We'd only been at it for a short time before Tammy moaned deeply and braced herself with both hands against the shower wall.

Tammy was breathing in deep gasps as she moaned, "Boys! I'm going to cum! Boys! I'm going to cum!"

Her body began to shake and vibrate again. The muscles in her legs were twitching. And a low, deep groan began to echo in the shower. I heard sucking sounds which I guessed meant Kerry was sucking her clit into his mouth. Not to be outdone, I poked out my tongue and pressed it against Tammy's wrinkled hole until it opened up and the tip of my tongue slipped inside of her.

Tammy nearly fell over when her orgasm peaked. She was mumbling and moaning while bracing herself against the shower wall. Her knees buckled and she stumbled but was able to catch herself before her legs gave out.

After pulling our faces and mouths away from Tammy, she told us she needed a moment to recover. Kerry and I took that opportunity to wash each other's bodies. We lathered up each other's arms, shoulders, and chests while Tammy leaned against the wall, watching us closely. Then, stepping close to each other, I drizzled more body wash down between us. The two of us slid and squirmed against each other while big blobs of soapy bubbles fell from between us.

I slowly turned around while still in Kerry's embrace and he used the front of his body to wash my back. While he did so, his stiff little penis almost penetrated me on two separate occasions! When we were facing each other once again, Tammy stepped closer and drizzled even more body wash between us. Kerry slowly turned around while I continued to embrace him. It was my turn to slide up and down his backside. My stiff prong of a penis slid between his cheeks and it felt wonderful! The tip did bump against his little hole a few times, but I never pressed hard enough to enter his body.

The water was beginning to cool by then and we all quickly rinsed the soap from our bodies. Tammy retrieved Kerry's purple towel and my pink towel from the rack. While we began drying ourselves off, Tammy used her oversized, light blue towel to dry her plentiful body. Kerry and I finished at nearly the same time and hung our appointed towels back on the rack to dry. We stood naked, beside each other, holding hands while waiting for Tammy to finish.

As she was pulling on her big, blue, terry cloth robe, I softly announced, "I have to go pee."

Kerry reached down and held his stiff penis as he said, "Me too."

Tammy smiled at us both while brushing out her long, blond hair. She motioned to the toilet with her chin and said, "It's right there, boys. Why don't you both use it at the same time?"

Kerry giggled, "Together?"

Tammy replied, "Yes, together."

I stepped up and lifted the lid and seat. Kerry stepped right beside me. We were both still very stiff and had to bend and arch our backs so we wouldn't miss the bowl.

Just before I began to pee, Tammy said, "Why don't you try holding each other's penis's while you go?"

We both looked over at her like she was crazy. But she stood there in her robe with her arms crossed under her giant boobs. She looked so regal and beautiful. Biting my lip, I let go of my stiff, little penis and reached over to aim Kerry's. I felt his penis flex under my touch and then a strong stream of urine shot out and struck the inside of the bowl. Kerry took hold of my little penis and I let go of my bladder shortly afterward and moaned softly. It was a completely new experience to be holding someone else's penis while they went. Not to mention having someone else hold mine. And the feelings were made even stronger having Tammy standing so nearby watching us.

When we'd finished peeing, Tammy suggested we dab each other's penis's with tissue to catch any drips that remained. Before Kerry flushed the toilet, Tammy said, "That was the most precious thing I've ever seen."

Kerry and I remained naked and followed Tammy into the living room. We snuggled up on either side of her while she browsed for a restaurant that delivered on her phone. Tammy asked us several times what sounded good to eat, but Kerry and I were distracted by her robe that parted open when she sat down. She playfully swatted our hands away a few times when we tried to open her robe a little more. She eventually gave up and let us open her robe enough that both of her enormous breasts were completely exposed.

Tammy continued to list off one restaurant after another, waiting for someone to decide what we'd have for dinner. Kerry and I were no longer thinking about food. We were each kissing, licking and caressing Tammy's breasts. We sucked on her nipples, licked slow circles around her areolas and completely covered her breasts in kisses and licks. Neither of us even noticed that she had put down her phone. She instead was leaning back, enjoying the two of us worshipping her perfect breasts.

While stroking her fingers through our hair, Tammy said, "You boys really are spoiling me. I must've done something truly amazing to deserve you two. Especially since you both have such small penis's" She continued to run her fingers through our hair while we covered her breasts in gentle kisses, licks, and nibbles. She went on to say, "I've always had a thing for boys with tiny penis's. The tinier the better." She purred softly, "I wonder which of you has the smallest penis?"

Until that moment, I never could have imagined arguing with another guy, trying to convince him that my penis was smaller than his. But that is exactly what Kerry and I began to do. We rolled off of the couch and stood before Tammy. We tried to hold our penis against each other so Tammy could decide the smaller of the two of us, but it was awkward and she couldn't tell for sure.

My little penis throbbed when I heard Kerry ask, "Do you have a ruler?"

Tammy grinned and sent him to her craft room to retrieve her fabric tape measure from her sewing basket. After he'd ran from the room, Tammy asked, "Peyton, Sweetheart, have you ever measured your little peepee?" She pointed at my penis which was throbbing before her eyes.

While standing in front of her, biting my lower lip, I whispered, "No I haven't. I know it's small, really small." I bit my lip before continuing. "Sometimes in bathrooms, I'll peek at guys standing at the urinal next to me." Biting my lip once more, "Out of every penis I've ever seen, mine has always been a lot smaller."

Tammy smiled up at me, "Peyton, Honey, have you ever been caught peeking at a man's cock?"

I blushed and giggled, "Yes. An older man caught me peeking at him. He looked right into my eyes and asked if I liked what I saw. I ran out of that room as fast as I could!"

Tammy whispered, "Did you? Did you like what you saw?"

A drip of my excitement began to slowly fall from the squishy, pink head of my penis after it throbbed hard. I half-moaned, "It was really big. His was soft and it was way bigger than mine even when it's hard."

Tammy licked her lips while watching me squirm before her. "Of course it was bigger, Sweetheart. He was a man with a man's cock. And you have a cute, little, pink penis." She glanced down to the drip dangling from my penis as it picked up speed and fell onto the floor at my bare feet. "But I didn't ask you if his cock was bigger. I asked if you liked what you saw."

I blushed and squirmed while I whispered, "Yes."

She whispered, "I'm sure any boy with a penis as small as yours would feel the same way. And that isn't something you need to be ashamed of. I love both you and Kerry in-part, because of your insecurities and teeny tiny penis's!"

Kerry rushed back into the room at that moment holding the yard-long fabric tape measure as if it were a jump rope and came to a stop right beside me. Tammy took hold of the tape measure and found the correct end. She looked up into Kerry's eyes and asked, "Are you ready, Sweetheart?"

He giggled and poked his hips out proudly while flexing his penis as hard as he could. Tammy carefully laid the tape along the length of his penis. She made sure the end of it was right against the base where his penis met his body. Pulling the tape taut along his modest length, she looked down and studied the measurement. She readjusted the tape twice before announcing, "Three and a half inches."

He and I both blushed and my hips squirmed in a tight circle. Tammy looked up at me and nodded her head lovingly. She laid the tape over my stiff erection and I flexed it as hard as I could. She pulled the tape taut and checked the measurement. She rechecked my length three times before announcing, "Three and one-quarter of an inch. That makes you the winner Peyton!"

My hips squirmed and my penis throbbed as I asked, "What do I win? Do I get a prize?"

Kerry pouted and wanted to be remeasured. But Tammy assured him my penis was just a little shorter than his. She went on to explain it was just the tiniest bit smaller and she still loved us both.

Tammy then turned to me and after glancing at my prize-winning penis, said, "Hmm, a prize, let me think." She playfully tapped her long fingernail against her chin while thinking. "I had planned on having you both greet the person who delivers our dinner, which we still haven't ordered, in panties. But since you won, I'll give you a choice. You can decide if Kerry answers the door alone or you could still join him."

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,627 Followers