And Kerry Makes Three Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned while looked to Kerry. He was very nervous. I think we both needed each other's support to do things like answering the door in panties. I know I'd never want to do that alone. But if Kerry was by my side, I knew it would be fun. I leaned over and kissed him quickly before saying, "I'll do it with you!"

Tammy sent us off to the spare bedroom where our clothes were kept to choose the panties we'd wear. As we dashed out of the room, she called out to us, insisting the panties we chose matched. As we stepped into the spare bedroom, Kerry backed me against the wall and kissed me. We looped our arms around each other as our bodies pressed and ground together.

Apparently, our kissing was louder than we thought. Because Tammy called out from the living room, "You two are supposed to be choosing your panties, not kissing!"

Kerry and I crossed the room and pulled open the top drawer of the dresser we shared. While we sorted through our growing selection of panties, we found it difficult to decide on a matching pair. Kerry turned to me and laid his hand on my naked hip, "Peyton, we could answer the door naked."

I spun to face him and laid my hands on his naked hips, biting my lip, I whispered, "Do you really want to?"

Kerry leaned in, kissed me gently on the lips and said, "I'll do it if you do it!"

Taking his hands in mine, I stepped toward him until our erect penis's touched and said, "Deal! We're answering the door naked!"

We held hands and dashed back to the living room where we found Tammy on the phone, finishing up our dinner order. She looked happily surprised to see us back without panties. After hanging up the phone and while putting her credit card back into her giant, black leather purse, she grinned at the two of us before asking, "Boys, where are your panties?"

Kerry spoke up and said, "Peyton and I are going to answer the door naked!"

Her eyes wandered over our bodies while stating, "You two have brought a whole new level of excitement to my life."

While we waited for our dinner to be delivered, Tammy decided having us answer the door naked may not be safe. She came up with a new plan which sounded just as naughty.

We were all extremely excited when the doorbell rang. Kerry and I stood out of sight while Tammy answered the door. She had gotten dressed while we waiting and was wearing a pair of sweatpants and T-shirt. While she signed the ticket, she gave us the subtle sign that it was safe. That's when Kerry and I ran into the room to stand on either side of Tammy. The man at the door looked to be even older than Tammy's 39 years. He had a full head & beard of salt-and-pepper hair. Unlike Kerry or I, he had deeply tanned skin and looked very strong.

The man's eyes darted from my body to Kerry's and back again. He was completely speechless while admiring our petite, pale bodies with our little, stiff, pink penis's. Tammy cleared her throat to get his attention while she held out the signed ticket for him. The man looked at Tammy and chuckled while shrugging his shoulders.

Tammy maintained eye contact with him while saying, "Kerry, why don't you take the drinks into the kitchen. Peyton, you can carry the food." She then broke eye contact with him and walked back into the house, but just far enough that the man couldn't see her.

That left Kerry and I standing before this man completely naked. As soon as Tammy had stepped away, his hungry eyes began devouring our bodies once more. He stood there holding our dinner and uttered, "Wow... My wife isn't going to believe this when I tell her about it."

Kerry took a step closer to him, standing on the threshold of Tammy's front door, he looked into man's eyes and asked in a soft and very sexy voice, "Believe what?"

He half moaned, "That I made a delivery to you two."

My back arched and a naughty shiver shot up my spine as I stepped beside Kerry in the doorway. After taking hold of his hand, I looked up at the man and teasingly asked, "Is it unusual for you to make deliveries to boys?"

He glanced into my eyes and smiled before letting his gaze drift over our bodies again. "I've made plenty of deliveries to boys. But never to boys who were so cute and naked and..." He groaned softly, "Excited." He swallowed before uttering, "My wife would love to see you two."

Kerry squeezed my hand while asking the man, "Do you have a phone? Would you like to take a picture of us?"

The man looked like he was about to faint. Kerry and I reached out beyond the threshold to relieve the man of the things keeping his hands busy. Kerry took hold of the tray of drinks while I took the two sacks of food. While setting down our dinner on a small table just inside the door, the man wasted no time in pulling his phone out of his pocket.

We stepped back into the doorway and took another long look at this man. Until then, the man had been using our sacks of food to hide the long, thick bulge in his pants. Now both Kerry and I were able to see the effect we'd had on this man.

Kerry giggled and looked in the direction of Tammy. He called out to her, acting as if she wasn't standing so nearby. "Tammy! Will you please come here? We need your help!"

He mumbled something while lifting his phone up and snapped a picture of us just standing there.

Kerry smiled and said, "Hang on a sec. Tammy is going to come and take a picture of us all together."

Tammy paused for a few seconds before walking into the doorway. She looked down at Kerry and asked what he needed. While Kerry explained his plan, I took the man's phone from him and passed it to Tammy. She quickly made herself familiar with the camera app. As Kerry and I stepped outside and stood on either side of the man while Tammy remained just inside the doorway.

Kerry and I turned toward one another while standing just in front of him. While keeping our hips apart far enough for our penis's to show, kissed each other sweetly with the man standing right behind us. Tammy asked the man to lay his hands on our lower backs. When his hot, sweaty palm made contact with my naked back, Tammy asked us to kiss one more time. She snapped off several images before lowering the camera and handing it back to the man.

He flipped through the pictures and groaned, "I can't wait to show these to my wife."

Kerry and I stepped back inside. While he was still looking down at his phone, I chirped, "Well, thank you for bringing us dinner! We're going to go eat now!"

Before he had a chance to respond, Kerry shut the door and we both broke into the giggles. But our giggles stopped suddenly when Tammy took hold of our hands firmly. She led us back into the living room and sat on the couch while Kerry and I stood before her. I can't be sure how Kerry felt, but standing there made me feel like I was a little boy in deep trouble.

She looked up at us and in an unusually stern voice said, "You two have some explaining to do."

The way she was looking at us and the tone of her voice sent a shiver up my back. I knew I'd disappointed Tammy somehow. And she was the last person I ever wanted to upset.

Sounding just as firm as before, she asked, "Why would you be so worried about your neighbor's seeing you in cute, little jumpers, but you had no problem shamelessly teasing that poor delivery man?"

I bit my lip and said, "I guess it's because we didn't know that man. But it does sound silly when you say it like that."

She looked away from both of us while saying, "I'm beginning to think you two don't appreciate the pretty clothes I've been buying for you."

We both spoke at the same time, "We do!"

She still didn't look at us when she said, "Well you sure have a funny way of showing it."

Kerry took hold of my hand and squeezed it before saying, "Tammy, we'll wear the jumpers out to lunch tomorrow."

I looked at Kerry for a second before turning my gaze back to Tammy, "And we want you to drop us off at our apartments wearing them too."

Her voice softened and she looked at us when she next spoke, "Only if you're sure. I don't want to make you do something you don't want to."

Kerry and I squeezed our hands together. We looked at her sitting there and Kerry answered for us. "We're sure. Our neighbors probably think we're sissy's anyway!"

She smiled at us and said, "If they don't, they will tomorrow!"

I squealed, "You teased us! You tricked us into wearing the jumpers!"

She sat forward and laid a finger under the squishy heads of our stiff and throbbing penis's while whispering, "Yes I did. And you're going to look adorable." She slid the pad of her fingers under the necks of our penis's. It felt wonderful. I was so horny. My hips were squirming and my penis was throbbing so hard. "Boys, I want you to promise me you'll wear your jumpers tomorrow."

My answer came out in a moan, "I promise Tammy."

Kerry whimpered softly, "Me too. I promise too."

"And I know neither of you would ever break a promise. Would you?"

Kerry and I moaned together, "No."

Looping her fingers around our penis's, she gently pulled them toward each other until Kerry and I were face-to-face. She used the index finger and thumb of one hand to hold our penis's together. Kerry and I stood there for a second or two before we reached out, held each other and began kissing. Tammy watched her two, very horny boys passionately kiss for a time, she began to slowly stroke our penis's up and down.

Tammy's voice sounded deeper when she next spoke, "Boys, I don't want to take you to your apartments tomorrow. I want you to stay here with me. I want us all to stay together all the time." She gently squeezed our penis's together, "Peyton, Kerry, I am asking you both to move in with me. I want us to sleep in the same bed every night. I love you both very much and want to spend every minute I can with you."

Kerry and I were both gasping for breaths when we ended our kiss. He and I turned to look down at Tammy, we were cheek-to-cheek and still in each other's arms. She held our penis's together but didn't move her hand at all. Kerry and I began to slowly hump ourselves against each other in her hand.

I whimpered softly, "I don't want to spend a night away from either of you ever again."

Kerry said, "I never want to be apart either."

Tammy squeezed our penis's together and said, "I am really happy to hear that." She paused and I saw tears form in her eyes. "Do you think, if we all worked together, that we can get both moved out of your apartments tomorrow?"

Kerry and I both moaned at the same time, "Yes!"

Tammy squeezed us together and began sliding up and down our slippery penis's. We were both on the verge of orgasm and all three of us knew it. Kerry and I hugged each other tightly and our lips met once again. I'm not sure who popped off first, but we orgasmed only seconds apart. Our penis's were sliding against each other within Tammy's loving fingers.

While our creamy love erupted between our bodies, Tammy said, "You boys promised you'd wear your jumpers and panties tomorrow. And I'm going to hold you to that promise."