And Kerry Makes Three Pt. 02

Story Info
Mature woman and her two petite boyfriends enjoy each other.
9.5k words
4.69
22.7k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,610 Followers

After discovering how quickly Kerry and I fell for each other, Tammy began arranging for the three of us to spend our weekends together. She would pick us up at our respective apartments on Friday afternoon and drive all three of us to her home in the suburbs. We were together from Friday afternoon until Sunday evening. Being dropped off at my tiny apartment at the end of the weekend was always a very emotional event. I hated being dropped off, knowing I'd be all alone until Tammy arrived to take me away at the end of the week.

One Saturday not too long ago, Tammy needed to make a few phone calls for her work and excused herself to her home office. Kerry and I decided to spend our time in her swimming pool which was just outside of her office window. Tammy had bought each of us a one-piece girl's swimsuit. While mine was white with pink polka-dots, Kerry's was pink with white polka-dots. Our little penis's were perfectly stiff and pressing against the fronts of our suits before we even stepped outside. We jumped in the pool and began splashing and playing with each other. Neither of us was the fighting or wrestling type of boy, but we did wind up laughing and giggling while we fought to remove the other's suit.

Once we'd both been stripped naked, we climbed out of the pool to catch our breath and relax on lounge chairs. The chairs were close enough that we could hold hands, which was something we both loved to do very much. There was something about holding his hand that made me feel special and Kerry told me he felt the same way too. Our little penis's were still very stiff and neither of us could keep our eyes off of the other for very long.

That's how Tammy found us when she stepped outside. We were naked, laying on lounge chairs, holding hands and obviously very aroused. Kerry and I giggled and squirmed while her eyes slowly wandered over our skinny, petite bodies.

Tammy stood nearby wearing a light blue summer dress that couldn't help but emphasize her wide hips and giant chest. Her long blonde hair was wound up in a messy bun, which looked amazing. And of course, her bright red lipstick and jet black mascara were both applied heavily. She spoke with a grin on her face, "You two are making it impossible for me to get any work done. I love seeing you like this, you're both so cute!" She walked to the edge of the pool and sat down at a chair beside a table with a large umbrella for shade. "Seeing you like this makes me feel like the female version of Hugh Heffner at the Playboy mansion. I'm surrounded by the cutest boys in the world!"

Kerry and I both sat up on our lounge chairs. We had huge smiles on our faces. I know we both loved hearing Tammy say things like that. Neither of us was used to hearing compliments about our bodies. We both stood less than 5'5" and neither of us weighed more than 120lbs. We both had baby-faces with button-noses. We simply weren't the sort of boys who attracted the attention of the opposite sex. But that changed the moment we met Tammy. And the more time we spent with her, the more we came to believe we truly were desirable.

Tammy sat in the shade of the umbrella and asked, "Would you two like to play a game?"

Kerry and I both giggled, "Yes!"

Tammy went on to explain, "Alright, this game will be called, 'Tammy Says'. It's going to be simple. I'll tell you to do something and you must do it."

Kerry and I both rose up off the lounge chairs we'd been sitting on. We held hands while moving closer to Tammy. When we stood just a few feet away from her, Kerry looked at me then back to Tammy. In his soft, gentle voice he said, "It sounds like a lot of fun. We're ready to play, Tammy."

She smiled and said, "Tammy Says, touch the tips of your penis's together!"

Kerry and I giggled while turning to face each other. We both aimed our stiff little penis's at the others until the tips of them touched together. We stood naked in Tammy's backyard bumping and rubbing the squishy, pink heads or our very stiff penis's together. The longer we did, the more our penis's began to leak. And very soon, both of them were glistening with our arousal.

In a deeper than normal voice, "Tammy Says, hug and kiss each other until I tell you to stop."

We let go of our penis's and wrapped our arms around each other. Our lips touched and slowly parted. Our tongues met and began sliding against each other. My head was tilted to one side and Kerry's was tilted to the other. I cracked my eyes open a few times and found Kerry's eyes were always closed. My hands were sliding over Kerry's naked back and sides, while he did the same to me. Our stiff penis's were throbbing and sliding beside each other.

Tammy's voice sounded even deeper, "Tammy Says, keep holding each other close, but stop kissing."

Our tongues slid back into our own mouths and our lips closed. But we held each other so close our noses and lips were still touching, not to mention the rest of our bodies. We couldn't stop grinding our hips together and sliding our penis's between us.

"Tammy Says, Kerry, tell Peyton how you feel about him"

He didn't pull away at all. His lips brushed against mine while he said loud enough for Tammy to hear, "I love you very much, Peyton."

We each had one hand on the other's lower back and the other behind their neck. Our penis's were throbbing and sliding against the others.

"Tammy Says, Peyton, it's your turn. Tell Kerry how you feel about him."

My tongue quickly slipped out and licked his lips before I said, "I love you very much too Kerry."

Her voice was that same deep tone that Kerry and I knew meant Tammy was enjoying herself, "Tammy Says, on a scale of one to ten, tell me how horny you both are."

We were still standing so close that our lips brushed together. Our penis's were sliding beside each other and both of our breathing was raspy. At the exact same moment, we both moaned, "Eleven!"

While sitting in her chair nearby, Tammy moaned, "You boys are absolutely precious." She paused to watch the two of us hold each other. Our bodies were glistening in the sunshine and we were both extremely horny. After watching her two boys writhe against each other on the verge of ecstasy for a time, she groaned, "Tammy Says, kiss each other like the lovers you are."

Kerry and I moaned into each other's mouths as we began to kiss. Our tongues slid together and the wet sucking sounds of our kissing was unmistakable. Our hands caressed each other and our bodies ground together shamelessly, poolside, in Tammy's backyard.

Over the passionate sounds of our kissing, we heard Tammy state, "Tammy Says, I'm timing you two. I want you to keep kissing for five full minutes."

We stood there holding each other and kissing for 300 hundred seconds. I could feel Kerry's penis throbbing against me and I'm sure he could feel mine throbbing too. My hands and fingers touched and caressed every part of his body I could reach and he did the same to me. And the entire time, Tammy sat close by watching us and occasionally sharing a thought.

"You boys are perfectly adorable."

"Finding you two has made me the luckiest and happiest woman in the world."

"I've always dreamed of finding a petite, younger boy to love. But never in my wildest dreams did I imagine having two of you to love."

"My skinny, obedient boys with your teeny tiny penis's. God, I love you both so much!"

When Tammy did tell us the five minutes were up, Kerry and I remained in a tight embrace while catching our breath from that passionate kiss. Our lips brushed together and we could feel the other's warm breath on our skin.

In that same deep voice, "Tammy Says, say 'I love you' to each other."

Holding each other while our bodies writhed against one another. Our noses were touching and our lips brushed together when we both whispered those three magic words, "I love you."

"Tammy Says, turn and face me."

For the first time since the game began, Kerry and I let go of each other and turned to face Tammy. We still held hands, but our bodies were no longer touching. Our skin was flushed with arousal and our penis's were glistening with our own and the other's juices. Neither of us could stand still, we were so horny. We ground our hips and did naughty dances waiting for the next instruction to come from Tammy.

She had scooted her big bottom toward the edge of the chair and had one hand under her dress and inside of her panties. Kerry and I were both mesmerized watching her fingers pleasure herself beneath her big panties. She sat there watching the two of us throbbing and holding hands before her.

After several moments, she moaned, "Tammy Says, Peyton, get on your hands and knees in the grass over there." Motioning to an area off to the side of where she sat.

Glancing at Kerry, I bit my lower lip before letting go of his hand and tiptoeing into the grass. I quickly got down on my hands and knees. While I waited to learn what else she had planned, I wiggled my bottom from side to side.

A smile spread across Tammy's face at the same time her hand began moving at a quicker pace in panties. She looked at Kerry and said, "Tammy Says, Kerry, kneel behind Peyton and lay your hands on his hips."

A shiver shot through my body when I heard those words. And I'm sure a similar shiver shot through Kerry's body as well. We looked at each other and then to Tammy. She raised an eyebrow and nodded her head. We'd heard what she'd said and knew what she wanted us to do.

Kerry tiptoed around behind me and knelt in the grass. We were both facing Tammy. And when Kerry laid his hands on my hips, he was careful to keep his very stiff penis well-away from my body. We both remained very still waiting for our next instruction. I can't be sure if I was even breathing. Kerry and I had played with each other with our hands and mouths. But my bottom wasn't something I'd planned on sharing with him that day. But if I was totally honest, I had thought about it when I was alone in bed at night.

Tammy withdrew her hand from her panties, stood up and moved her chair to the edge of the cement, right in front of me. Before she sat back down, she reached under her dress and slid her moist panties down her legs and off. Hiking her dress up her thick thighs and over her wide hips, she sat back down leaving her legs spread wide. Her plump lips were swollen and her fat clit was poking out for us to see. Tammy reached down and began drawing circles around her thimble-sized clit with her fingertip.

She looked from my eyes to Kerry's and back again. "Tammy Says, Boys, crawl closer to me."

I didn't look back at Kerry or say a word. But as I began to crawl toward Tammy, Kerry moved in time with my motions. We moved as if we were a single person. Kerry's hands never left my hips. He was always right behind me. Tammy spread her thighs even wider as we approached. She wagged her finger at me until I was so close I could feel the humidity of her arousal radiating from her pussy and smell her musky sex.

Tammy reached down and ran her fingers through my hair and gently pulled my face against her enormous pussy. The insides of her thighs were glistening with her juices and moistened my cheeks as I slid between them. Her chubby lips were engorged and peeled open like a flower. Her firm clit protruded from between the tops of her lips. But I only had a moment to admire her beauty, because as soon as my tongue made contact and I tasted her, she pulled me firmly against her sex and her bushy, blonde pubic hair became a forest I had to peek through.

Laying her hands back on my head, she held me firmly in place and uttered, "Tammy Says, Kerry, slide your little penis between Peyton's cheeks. But you are not to slide inside of him."

Although I still felt his hands on my hips, Kerry didn't move a bit. I imagined he was waiting for my permission. The situation was so terribly arousing, I couldn't stop myself from arching my back and rolling my bottom toward Kerry. It was the best invitation I could give him.

Kerry scooted closer to me until I felt his smooth, stiff penis nestle itself between my cheeks. My back arched more deeply at that first touch, which made Kerry moan out loud. I could feel him throbbing between my cheeks while he held as still as he could. I lapped at Tammy's pussy as if I were licking water from a bowl. My tongue licked from the very bottom of her pussy to the very top. And when I got to the top, I gently sucked her fat clit into my mouth for a few seconds before repeating the entire process.

While still holding my head in place against her, she spoke in that familiar deep voice, "Tammy Says, Kerry start sliding your cute, little penis between his cheeks."

My eyes rolled up into my head when Kerry began to hump his penis between my cheeks. His hands held onto my hips firmly while he humped himself against me. It started slowly, but he soon began sliding between my cheeks at a faster pace. The wet, sucking sounds of his leaking penis sliding back and forth between my cheeks only made us all hornier.

When I next took her clit in my mouth, Tammy held me in that position so I wouldn't dive back down and lick along the length of her pussy. Instead, I held her clit between my lips gently sucking on it and tickling it with the tip of my tongue. Her breathing became labored and her massive breasts rose and fell like waves in the ocean.

Tammy growled, "Tammy Says, look at me! Both of you, look at me!"

I looked through her dense, curly pubic hair and up into her eyes. Kerry was humping my butt cheeks while I rolled my hips up and down. His penis was so stiff and it was leaking so much.

Tammy moaned, "Tammy Says, Kerry go faster!"

His grip on hips tightened up and he started to hump me at a rapid pace.

Tammy moaned again, "Tammy Says, Kerry reach under Peyton and touch his tiny penis!!"

I felt his touch slide off my hip while he leaned forward and looped his first finger and thumb around my desperate erection. He continued to hump himself between my cheeks while stroking my penis at a very quick pace.

Tammy moaned again, "Tammy Says, faster!"

Kerry gripped my hip while squeezing my penis tightly a second before he squealed, "I'm going to cum!!"

He then rolled his hips back and thrust forward. Only this time his slippery, skinny penis hit the bullseye and sank all the way inside of me. Tammy smiled when both of our eyes opened really wide, cartoon-style. My glistening face popped up off of her pussy and a strange, high-pitched sound erupted from my lips.

Kerry squealed, "I'm sorry Peyton!!"

I froze completely still while Kerry's body spasmed as he orgasmed inside of me. I know he couldn't help it when he thrust in and out of my bottom several times while he came. But he was making love to me! He was inside of me! Thankfully, his penis was silky soft and thin enough to not cause any pain at all. But I was confused and not sure how I felt about being penetrated. It sounds silly, but sliding between my cheeks and actually going inside of me were two totally different things in my mind.

All of those thoughts and worries left my mind when Kerry squeezed my penis tightly and milked his hand downward. My back arched deeply and I felt my balls pop up into my body. Even under the warm sunshine with a thin layer of perspiration covering me from our lovemaking, goosebumps rose up all over my body. My shoulders rose up and my back arched even deeper and my penis spurted out its juices into the lawn.

Tammy pulled my mouth back onto her sex and I quickly sucked her clit back into my mouth. The wet, sucking sounds of our lovemaking echoed around the yard. Kerry's penis slid in and out of my tight, little bottom while squirting his love deep inside of me. All of my creamy love squirted from my short, skinny penis into her lawn. And Tammy crested in orgasm on my lips.

Her larger-than-life body quivered, vibrated and shook. She pushed me away from her trembling pussy, but the orgasm she was having continued on for several moments. And while it did, Kerry buried his little penis deep inside of me as his orgasm came to an end. Only then did he release my penis, sit up and rest his hands on my hips once again.

Tammy moaned, "Tammy Says, Peyton, tell Kerry you love him."

Before I uttered a sound, my body reacted to the situation. My hips rolled up and my bottom tightly embraced his penis while my little penis squeezed out the last drops of my love. Kerry gripped my hips, moaned and kept himself inside of me. I whimpered softly, "I love you very much, Kerry."

Tammy smiled at both of us and said, "Tammy Says, Kerry, tell Peyton you love him." He was about to speak when Tammy stopped him and went on to say, "Tammy Says, make love to Peyton while you tell him that you love him."

He gently slid his still stiff penis in and out. He did it several times before he said, "I love you very much, Peyton."

Tammy ran her fingers through my hair while she spoke, "And I love you both very much."

I leaned forward and placed gentle kisses up both sides of Tammy's pussy. It wasn't until then, that I began to accept that I really loved the feeling of Kerry's penis inside of me. His penis felt like it belonged inside of me. And knowing I'd made him feel good enough to cum inside of me, made me proud that my body had made him feel that good.

Even after he'd declared his love for me, Kerry continued to slowly make love to me while Tammy's fingers slid through my hair. He kept doing so until his penis went soft enough that it slipped out from inside of me. A soft moan slipped from my lips when it happened and I pushed my bottom back toward him. But Kerry was finished.

Tammy sat up in her chair while she adjusted her dress so it covered her sex once again. At the same time, Kerry fell back onto his bottom in the grass and I rolled onto my back. No one said a word for the longest time while we digested what had just occurred. I was the one who broke the silence when I began giggling.

I squirmed in the grass while giggling wildly, "That was so much fun!" I continued to giggle when I looked at Kerry and squealed, "You made love to me! Your penis was inside of me and it felt really, really good!!"

Kerry crawled over and laid halfway on top of me. He braced his head up with his hands and in a serious voice asked, "Did it really feel good? I was afraid I hurt you."

I giggled while leaning up and kissing his lips. "It didn't hurt at all. It felt wonderful. It felt amazing!"

Kerry leaned down and kissed me. When he did, I looped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. We lay there in the grass kissing each other. Kerry looked up at Tammy, who was watching us closely, and said, "I can taste you on Peyton's lips!"

Tammy smiled and half-moaned, "I bet you can. That was the best orgasm I've had in a very long time. I love you boys so much!"

One after the other, Kerry and I expressed our love for Tammy. When Kerry looked back down at me, I said, "I really do love you, Kerry."

Kerry kissed me gently and while looking into my eyes, whispered, "I really love you too, Peyton."

It was the first time we'd declared our love for each other without being prompted by Tammy. And that was a fact Tammy didn't miss. After letting the two of us kiss for a little while longer, she spoke in a very gentle voice, "Did you two enjoy that game of 'Tammy Says'?"

Kerry and I rolled apart and stood up in front of her. As we did, we both told Tammy that we'd loved that game and couldn't wait for the next time she wanted to play. Tammy grinned and said, "I thought you might enjoy it. Don't worry, we will play that game again soon."

Tammy smiled and looked upon the two naked boys holding hands, standing in front of her. Our little penis's were soft for the first time that day. After glancing at the time on her phone, Tammy suggested the two of us take a shower together while she chose the outfits we'd wear out to dinner. Kerry and I looked into each other's eyes while both our penis's began to stiffen as we considered what Tammy may have us wear and do while at dinner.

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,610 Followers