And Scream She Did

Story Info
A story that'll take you on a myraid of sexual emotions.
824 words
3.63
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm not much of a screamer, kay.'

She said as she undressed sexily in front of me. 'I know babe, but you won't be saying this in the next few hours' I replied.

She had such a hot body. Just the way I like my women. Not to big but perky boobs, slim waist and firm ass.

Make, me scream Kay. Let me see what you're capable of doing.

She got down on her knees and took my cock in her hand. My dick was already glistening with pre-cum and her fingers around my shaft made it such a beautiful thing to look at. She started with a slow handjob at first, with my dick thickening in her palms.

I mean I was larger in size than most boys my age, a five inch when soft and a complete seven inch when I'm aroused. I guess she Knows why I'm popular with the girls now.

She increased the pace of her fingers around my shaft and just when I thought I was about to burst out a load of cum, she stopped. I groaned as I shot her a ' why did you stop ' look. She just gave me one of those flirty smiles and went ahead to lick off the pre-cum on my dick. She carefully yet artistically circled her tongue around my balls.

Hand job and blow job, baddest combo ever. And to say this girl was damn good at it.

She started bobbing her head up and down my shaft, taking the whole of my full blown seven inches. Advantages of having a long tongue and a deep throat.

I was in ecstasy and I felt my cum building up for the second time, but this damn girl seemed to know when I'm about to cum and she stopped again. I was frustrated and I roughly pulled her hair and made her stand on her feet.

Two can play the game, I thought.

I pushed her to the bed and proceeded to suck her tits. Standing boobs are just another kind of turn off for me.

I took my time on her nipple. My teeth softly biting around it as I squeezed the boobs. 'uuhh, right there, Kay. Just like that' I heard her moan.

That seemed to boost my morale and I reached for her pussy with my finger. Oh, bald pussy. I love bald pussies.

I inserted my middle finger in her honey pot and oh fuck, such slime. I gained easy access to it and I directed my frustrations into finger fucking her. I added another finger and I felt her squirm under me. I immediately stopped when I felt she was about to burst.

I quickly went on my knees, being the bad boy I am and started tonguing her kitty.

Girl was Soo juicyy, she tasted like pineapples.

I lapped on her juices like there was no tomorrow. I added my finger to the magic I was performing underneath her and I felt her first round of cum in my mouth.

I quickly stood up and positioned her ready for a doggy style

Then she arched her back a little and I placed my cock at the warm, wet mouth of her pussy, the full mound of her pussy inviting me to enter her. I knelt between her legs and she pulled my cock down to her. I thrust wildly, missing the target.

Slow down, slow down," she said and guided me, letting my cock head nestle against the wetness of her pussy. She stroked herself with the tip of my cock, getting the head thoroughly wet, and I felt her rubbing the tip over her clit. It was heavenly torture.

I pushed into her, the head of my cock overcoming the initial resistance of her tight opening.The second thrust buried me in her so deep, up to the hilt and I felt dizzy with the deliciousness of the sensation. I heard her scream loudly as I fucked her from behind. A grin escaped my lips cos I knew I was doing a good job.

I could feel myself twitching and I decided on another position for my finish.

Made her lie on her back, legs raised and ready for a missionary.

I slapped my cock on her cunt a few times, thrust in and thrust out again and then I suddenly rammed into her 'oh, fuuuuuuckkkk, please don't stop' she said in between scream like moans.

I took hold of her shoulders, and pulled her up to kiss shoving my tongue through her lips. Trying to stifle her moans.

I kept thrusting hard and fast and she screamed ' I'm gonna cummmm' and I felt her juices run down and form a small puddle on the bed. That seemed to send me over the edge and after one last deep hard thrust, I came inside her.

She wanted to scream, and scream she did.