Making Money the HARD Way

Story Info
How I earned concert money while in college.
10.2k words
4.55
16k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StaciRay79
StaciRay79
105 Followers

While I have had many adventurous experiences, this is not one of those. This story is complete fantasy. The idea came to me after piecing together a couple of my more favorite naughty thoughts. I would say all characters are fictional, but they are not. This story is dedicated to a special friend. He knows who he is. 😊

If you enjoy it, please make sure to vote and drop me a comment.

XO, Staci

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being a poor, broke, college student was a simple time in life. Mom and Dad paid for my tuition, a dorm room, and meal plan at the cafeteria. They even gave me a modest allowance for incidentals. Of course, I don't think they intended those incidentals to include slipping into a 'party girl' lifestyle like I'd done. It can also be a dangerous time as well because the need for extra money can occasionally drive you to do things you may not otherwise be willing to do. I ran into exactly this situation in the Spring semester of my sophomore year at LSU.

At the time, my favorite band was the Foo Fighters and they were coming to Houston for a concert. A group of friends was talking about going to see them and started planning a trip. Houston is only a 3-hour drive from Baton Rouge but we knew we'd need to stay that Saturday night in Houston since the concert would be late and we planned to be too drunk to drive back. Foolishly, I committed to go before calculating the costs. A week later, my friend Stephanie told me she had purchased the tickets and I owed her $150. It was at that point that I started adding up the costs -- concert tickets, gas, food, hotel, beer money... it quickly became apparent that my "modest allowance for incidentals" was not going to cover this! After doing the math, I realized I would need about $500 for the trip. I started to feel discouraged when Dad said he wasn't going to give me the money. I asked my boyfriend, Mike, but he couldn't afford it either. My dream of being close enough to have Dave Grohl sweat on me was quickly fading away. Two days later, Mike called and excitedly told me to come to his apartment. He had an idea about how I could get the money for the concert. I hopped on my bike and pedaled over as fast as I could.

Mike could hardly contain himself as he started to explain how he'd been out with his roommates the night before at a bar on the other side of town. It was more of a country bar than a college bar and they'd gone because one of his roommates worked with a guy who had invited them to a wet T-shirt contest.

I interjected that my boobs weren't big enough to win a contest like that, but Mike continued... "No, that was last night. But while I was there, they announced a different contest for tonight that I think you could win. Before you say no let me explain the whole thing. The bar has a small boxing ring and tonight they are doing oil wrestling. Two girls are covered in baby oil and then wrestle. Each participant gets $200 just for entering. The winner gets an additional $2500! I think you stand a good chance of winning Staci! You're athletic, you workout almost every day. You'd be perfect for this!"

I had to admit the thought of winning that much money was a big incentive but I'd never wrestled before and wasn't sure I could do it. Mike kept building up my confidence until I finally agreed. "Fine," I said, "worst case...I get $200, best case...$2700!"

"It starts at 9:00pm," he said, "but registration cuts off at 8:30."

I looked at my watch. It's only 3:00pm. What will we do until then?"

Mike grabbed my wrist and spun me around with my arm behind my back. His other hand reached around my waist as he pulled me tight against him. He slid his hand under my shirt and cupped my breast. "Until then, I'll take you to the bedroom and teach you some wrestling moves" he whispered into my ear.

The 'wrestling moves' Mike had shown me were intermixed with sex moves as well. For instance, one move he showed me was how to take an opponent from standing to face down on the ground then climb on top of them. When I tried to push up it gave him a perfect opportunity to enter me doggy-style. And just like that, the wrestling lesson briefly turned into me getting fucked from behind. Another move was to put an opponent on their back and then sit on top of them while pinning their arms over their head. This move ended with a dick in my mouth. We spent the rest of the afternoon going from one move to another -- each time, Mike's cock ended up either in my mouth or my pussy.

As good as it felt to have him inside me, it was always for a short time and neither of us got to cum. He would tease me for a minute or so, then pull out and say, "Let's practice a different move." Eventually, I looked at the clock. "Shoot! It's already after 7:00pm! We need to go!" We got dressed and started to head out.

Mike's roommates where in the living room playing Xbox when we came out of the bedroom. "Hey Staci" Brett said in-between yelling at Steve to shoot some alien on the screen.

"Where are you guys headed?" Steve asked.

Mike explained that he was taking me back to the same bar they'd gone last night and that I was going to enter the wrestling contest.

"No kidding?!" they both exclaimed. "Do you mind if we come too? We can be your cheering section!" The idea of someone I knew watching me oil wrestle was a bit of a turn on. Having a couple of friendly faces there to cheer for me was comforting as well. "Sure" I agreed. "We can all take one car, but we have to leave now." They turned off the game and were ready to go almost immediately. We swung by my dorm room so I could grab my bikini. Mike had told me bikinis were the required attire and I would rather wear my own than something provided by the bar.

The bar was definitely out there! It took us almost an hour driving down a couple of dirt roads. When we pulled up in the gravel parking lot it was pretty packed. Pickup trucks and motorcycles filled the lot with a few cars scattered around too. There was no doubt this was not a college crowd!

The bouncer at the door stopped us as we approached. He was a huge man! He must have been over 6-foot 6-inches tall and probably weighed over 300-pounds too. "$15 cover tonight." he said, his voice booming from deep in his massive chest. Mike explained that I was entering the contest and he was my coach.

"How old are you hunny?"

"19" I replied confidently.

He checked my ID for good measure, and then said, "Ok, she's free. But it's $15 for you three -- even you Coach."

Once inside we fought through the crowd to find the signup sheet. I was thrilled to see there was only one other girl signed up. I checked my watch -- it was almost 8:30pm! Maybe it would only be the two of us and I'd only have to wrestle one time. That prize money started looking more like a reality!

At 8:30pm on the dot, a man in a referee's shirt and extremely short, tight, black shorts pulled the signup sheet off the wall. He looked at it quickly, then glanced up in my direction. "Can I please have Liv and Staci step forward?" We both did. I looked at Liv -- she was tiny! She was much smaller than me and I thought to myself, 'I can beat her easy!'

"Both of you follow me to the office please. It's quieter and easier to talk." Once in the office he started to explain the rules and how it worked.

"Ok... you each get $200 for signing up." He handed us each two one-hundred-dollar bills. "You'll each wear a string bikini. If you don't have one we will provide it for you. You'll each be covered in baby oil. You are the only two signed up so you'll face each other. The winner will then move on to face our champion, Tina."

"Wait," I said, "I thought it was just the two of us."

"Just the two of you?!" he laughed. "Oh no, sweet thing... the signup sheet is to see who gets the opportunity to face the champ. If you want to win the $2500 big prize, you'll have to beat Tina!

If I may continue... this is 5-minute match. There are two ways to win. First, you get more points than your opponent in the 5-minutes. Second, you accept your opponent's verbal surrender. I am the referee and scorer. My decisions are final -- there is no appealing or you are automatically disqualified. Are there any questions?"

We both asked a couple which he tersely answered. Satisfied that we understood the rules he said "You can use this office to change. My name is Big John. We start in 10-minutes."

I pulled my bikini out of my purse and started stripping off my clothes to put it on. I noticed Liv already had hers on under her clothes. "First time wrestling honey?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, "my boyfriend's idea."

"I've done it twice before. Won the first, lost the second. Never did get to face Tina, but I did watch her beat a girl a few months ago. She's pretty hardcore! She really abused that one. Well...good luck honey."

I probably should have asked what Liv meant when she said 'really abused that one' but her comment didn't sink in. I finished changing and then we came out of the office and found Big John. "Ready ladies? Let's go to the ring."

He had us wait outside the ropes while he grabbed a microphone. The music turned down at his signal and spotlights focused on him in the middle. "Ladies and Gentlemen... Welcome to the Alligator Bar's special night of wrestling!"

As he kept speaking to the crowd, Mike, Brett, and Steve came over to stand by me and offer encouragement and support.

"Tonight, we have two lovely contenders," Big John continued, "our first is someone you've all seen before -- returning to the ring is The Ob-Liv-erator!" Liv entered the ring to a loud cheer from the crowd!

"Her opponent tonight is a newcomer. Making her Alligator Bar debut... please welcome... Sensational Staci!!" I climbed inside the ropes and took a walk around the ring waving to the crowd like I had watched Liv do. Excitement grew and the crowd started cheering for me almost loud as they had for Liv. Parading around in front of a crowd of fully dressed strangers was a bit of a turn on.

"The ladies know the rules. And we are almost ready to begin. Before we can start there's one more thing to take care of. Which is...?"

"OIL!" the crowd shouted.

The bouncer was inside now. He tossed two bottles of baby oil to Big John.

"OIL!" Big John replied. "And as is tradition here at the Alligator Bar, we are going to bid on who gets to oil down these two lovely ladies!"

My heart dropped as he said it. People were going to bid on who got to rub oil all over me?! This was completely unexpected. I looked at Mike who was quickly digging into his wallet. I also saw Brett and Steve doing the same.

Big John started calling for bids and the dollar amounts rose quickly. Mike bid $40 to oil me down but someone else quickly raised that to $70. I watched Brett and Steve give their money to Mike who shouted "$120" but that was immediately beat by another man bidding $150. Mike's eyes apologized to me and I understood his meaning -- between the three of them they could go no higher. Bids kept coming in for a few more minutes until Big John finally said "going once, twice, sold! For $260, Earl will oil down The Ob-Liv-erator, and for a record bid of $475 Jason gets the honors of doing Sensational Staci!" I now understood how they could afford to pay each contestant $200 just to enter.

Earl and Jason entered the ring, handed Big John their money, and each took a bottle of baby oil. Jason came to me and said, "go stand in the corner and put your arms up on the rope facing the crowd baby." I started to walk toward the corner Mike and his roommates were standing in but Jason grabbed my waist and said, "this one's closer" as he pushed me toward the one opposite my friends.

I stood there with my hands on the top rope and looked out at the cheering crowd. Jason pushed my feet apart and then I felt the cool, moist oil drip onto my shoulders and then down my back. Jason liberally rubbed it all over me. The crowd on the other side was cheering louder -- Liv was quite obviously making a show of things. I decided to make the best of the situation and do the same. I moved seductively and make sensual faces as if I were enjoying it. Truth be told, it wasn't an unpleasant experience, and Jason was a fairly good-looking guy. I just hadn't expected this. The more I got into things, the louder my crowd became. Then they started throwing money into the ring. Another unexpected surprise!

I realized that this was all about the show. The better the show, the more money could be made. I started to enjoy myself even more. Jason's hand felt good rubbing oil down my back and even when he was caressing my ass. He did shock me when he slipped his hand down the front of my bikini bottom and fearlessly groped my pussy though.

"Hey buster! Watch the hands!" I said firmly.

"Sorry about that Miss Sensational... I just want to make sure you're oiled up real good for the match!" He removed his hand from my crotch but then slipped it up and cupped my boob. "Real Good!" He repeated!

Big John let Jason and Earl continue until he was satisfied we were both ready. Then he kicked them out of the ring and had us face each other. "Ready ladies? 5-minutes on the clock... and FIGHT!"

We circled each other cautiously, then Liv lunged at my legs and took me to the ground. She climbed on top of my back and I quickly recalled my afternoon training session with Mike. Instead of remembering how to get out of this hold, I remembered how good his cock felt as he fucked me from behind.

"POINT TO THE OB-LIV-ERATOR!" Big John called out.

Covered in oil, it was fairly easy to twist myself out of Liv's grip. I didn't fully escape though and she pulled me back down on my back. Mike told to keep my shoulders off the mat so I tried my best to do that by clutching at Liv's back. In the fray, I accidently grabbed the string of Liv's top and when I finally did break free I took Liv's top with me.

"TITS ARE OUT! POINT TO THE OB-LIV-ERATOR!" Big John called again. I realized that losing your bikini was encouraged.

I moved in and took Liv down like Mike had showed me earlier. Once I had her on the mat I sat on her chest and held her arms over her head.

"POINT TO SENSATIONAL STACI!"

In this position I had total control and leaned forward to rub my boobs in Liv's face.

"ANOTHER POINT TO SENSATIONAL STACI"!

I was now getting the hang of this. We continued to wrestle with me using a couple other moves Mike had shown me earlier. "POINT TO SENSATIONAL STACI!" was being echoed more and more. At one point Liv grabbed my top and pulled it off, "POINT TO SENSATIONAL STACI!" My initial reaction was to cover up and when I did, Liv pounced and took advantage of my misstep. "POINT TO THE OB-LIV-ERATOR!"

If anyone tells you 5-minutes isn't long, they are lying! When the buzzer finally sounded I was on my back with Liv's crotch in my face just trying to hold on. Big John helped us to the center of the ring. We both stood there panting from exhaustion, topless, covered in oil and sweat, and waited to hear the final score. A hush fell over the crowd as Big John addressed the bouncer who apparently had been keeping score, "Tiny... what's the total?"

Tiny looked at his clipboard and announced, "it was a close one boss. But by a final score of 15-13... Sensational Staci is the winner!"

Big John raised my hand and the crowd went wild! "And as is tradition, all of the tips from the oiling up go to the winner." He told me I had 2-mins to pick up all the money that was still on the ring mat. I put my top back on and then grabbed as much of the money as I could before Big John told me I needed to go back to the office before the next match. On my way, I handed the cash to Mike, was congratulated by multiple high fives from the crowd, and a couple swats on my butt.

Once back in the office I shut the door. I fell into a chair and saw another woman was there handing me a water. "Nice match! I thought she was going to get you there at the end though. My name's Tina. I've got you next!" she said as a huge smile spread across her face.

"Hi Tina" I said still out of breath. "It's nice to meet you."

She took off her shirt and shorts. I awkwardly gaped at her as my eyes took in her bikini-clad figure. Tina was bigger than me. I'm 5-foot, 7-inches tall but Tina had to be 6-foot. She also looked significantly stronger and had at least 50-pounds on me. It wasn't fat either. She had muscles everywhere. Tina looked very athletic. It was easy to see why she was the champ. Her fiery red hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She was quite attractive. I could guess that she was a fan favorite.

"Just to show you I'm not a total bitch, I've give you 10-minutes to rest. But once we get in that ring, I'm gonna make you beg for mercy!" Tina stretched while she said this. I was in awe as I watched her muscles ripple with each movement.

"I've gotta be honest Tina. I don't think I can beat you. Even if I wasn't already wiped out from the first match, I don't think I could win. I really need this money though!"

"You're not gonna puss out on me are you?! The last three girls all quit before we even got started. I'll make you a deal...you start the match and I'll give you $300."

I immediately did the math and figured out that with the $200 plus the earlier tips I'd have enough for the trip. "Deal!" I said. But I want the $300 up front.

"My husband will give it to you when you get in the ring."

"Your husband" I asked.

"Big John. He's my husband and holds the money." And just like that Big John came in the office. "How about it girls? Y'all ready?!"

We followed Big John back to the ring. Tina held onto his arm, strutting the whole way, and waving to the crowd. They went wild for her. I was right... fan favorite!

Big John took the microphone again. "Ladies and Gentlemen! For the first time in weeks, we have a championship match!" The crowd erupted at the announcement.

"I have been notified that the challenger has agreed to take the match for $300 guaranteed money! Without further ado, I again introduce to you, the winner of tonight's qualifier... Sensational Staci!"

I climbed back into the ring, and this time added a little flair of my own. I bent low while climbing through the ropes making sure to stick my butt out. When I walked around the ring waving I blew kisses to the crowd and winked at a few of the guys. They ate it up -- screaming and cheering my name!

"Sensational Staci, here is the $300 guaranteed money you were promised." He handed me three one-hundred-dollar bills. I neatly folded them and slid them inside the front of my bikini bottoms. The crowd erupted when I did.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, the woman you've been waiting for. The undefeated champion of the ring, the destroyer of dreams, the madam of mayhem, the beast from the east, your favorite and mine, my wife... Tina the Tormentor!" The crowd went wild. They hadn't been this loud all night. It was deafening! I looked at Mike, Brett, and Steve standing by my corner and they were laughing at how crazy these people were for Tina.

"Ok, ladies," Big John said as he brought us to the center of the ring. "This match is for the championship. Staci if you win, you'll still get the $2500 prize. But if you lose, you get nothing. And since this is the championship match, the rules are slightly different." He emphasized the next part into the microphone. "There is no clock. No points will be awarded. The only way to win is to accept your opponent's unconditional surrender!" With that the crowd went crazy again! It was a bit unnerving but I kept reminding myself that I needed the money.

StaciRay79
StaciRay79
105 Followers