And…The Truth Will Set You Free… Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping back down in my chair, I threw my legs up over the arms and spread them wide, giving him an unobstructed view of my dripping pussy. Taking the dildo in my hand, I plunged it into me in one violet thrust. Staring into his now wide-open eyes I started forcefully fucking myself. I came the first time just as the tip of the fake cock touched my pussy lips. The second orgasm came right behind the first. I have no idea how long I fucked my pussy or how many times I orgasmed. When I came to my senses, my head was back, my eyes closed, droll running out of my mouth and I could hear the remnants of a scream that must have come from me.

I looked back at James just in time to see his cock erupt. The first powerful blast hit him in the face. The shot second hit him in the chest. The third blast would have also hit him in the chest had it not hit the back of my throat. You see Brian, in a cloud of lust I forgot who I was, dropped the dildo, lunged out of my chair and took him in my mouth as the cum flooded out that black cock that I wanted again so bad. I began stroking him with both hands as he continued to pump out volumes of white-hot cum. I swallowed all I could and bathed my face and breasts with what leaked out. The taste was just as intoxicating as it had been years ago. As the spray reduced to a trickle, I realized what I had done.

I felt so ashamed. Even though I hadn't physically fucked him I still knew I had cheated on you, Brian. I'm so sorry. Anyway, I panicked. I ran around the chair and unlocked the cuffs. Grabbing them and the dildo I literally sprinted into the house, locking the door behind me for fear of what would happen if I didn't put some kind of physical barrier between us. I must have stood in the shower for an hour. The warm water washed his cum off of me but it couldn't wash away the guilt I was feeling.

So...there it is Brian. The whole, filthy, uncensored truth. I hope you believe me. More importantly I hope you still love me, even though I only have myself to blame if you don't. He is due back this coming Friday and despite how embarrassed, ashamed, and unclean I feel at this moment, I'm sorry but that still doesn't change the fact that I still want him. I know that it is irrational and completely illogical that I am saying this to you, but...Brian...I want him to...no...no, Brian...I need him to fuck me again." And then the silence was as heavy as a London fog.

Finally, after a long silence she looked longingly into my eyes, looking for an answer. "Brian, talk to me please. I have talked a lot. I'm sure I have said too much. But...please don't shut me out. I need to you say something, please." The conversation in the club house earlier today had made me feel the need to claim my wife's body as my own when I thought Mark & Scott were the threat. Now, even more certain that a tall black guy with a huge black cock was the threat, I once again felt that primal urge to claim what was mine.

Without speaking, I stood and moved around behind Sarah, slipping out of my pajama bottoms as I went. I yanked her off of the stool, kicked it out of the way, and grabbed her robe and ripped it off of her body. My hand in the middle of her back, I pushed her forward on the island. Stepping closer, I buried my cock in her in one violent thrust. Taking a breast in each hand, I pulled back hard on them, using them as leverage as I slammed my aching cock repeatedly into her pussy. She wanted to be hurt? Fine, I would hurt her. I knew I would feel like shit later for doing it, but I fucked her intent on hurting her.

Her pussy was flooding my cock and balls with her juices. I fucked her with a vengeance. Bending my knees each time I pulled out, I bucked my hips up and in, slamming her into the edge of the island with each vicious thrust. I knew there would be bruising on her hips and breasts but I didn't care. Her body convulsed as her orgasm ravaged her. One last powerful thrust and I locked my dick in the depths of her pussy, digging my claws into her breasts for leverage, I jerked back hard on them one last time as my cock pumped rope after of rope of my seed deep into her.

I pulled my softening cock out of her, and picked up my pajama bottoms. The clock on the oven said 1:45 a.m. Without even looking her way as I walked off, I said, "We will talk tomorrow." We had a lot to talk about. As disturbed and somewhat disappointed as I was right now, I knew we had to find a way to get thru this. Right now, despite what she said about needing my consent, it seemed that she already knew what she intended to do. It was now up to me to accept it or not. In my mind I already knew what I would do but that knowledge didn't help the knot gnawing at the pit of my stomach.

I showered and crawled into bed. Sarah was nowhere to be seen. Sleep was troubled but exhaustion finally took over. The bed side clock showed 4:20 a.m. when I stirred from the movement of her getting in bed. Even though I felt her hand settle gently on my shoulder I never turned to face her. I drifted back to sleep to the sound of her barely negligible weeping.

I woke up at 7:30 to find myself alone in the bed. I showered and called Emily, my assistant manager at the bank, and told her some personal things had come up and I wouldn't be in today. I suspected this was going to be a long, worrisome day. A quick search found Sarah asleep in one of the guest bedrooms. I left her there and made coffee. A few minutes later I heard her in the shower and poured her a cup. She slowly strolled into the kitchen wearing a pair of sleep pants and a baggy sweatshirt. She sat opposite me and sipped silently on her coffee. Her face and eyes told the story of a restless night. "Don't you need to get ready for work?" The cup shook in her hands as she drank. "No, I took the day off. I figured we needed some time to talk." She nodded quietly without speaking.

Neither of us spoke for several minutes. Then, I broke the silence, "You are going to, aren't you?" She looked at me and raised an eyebrow in silent question. "This Friday. You are going to fuck him this Friday." It was more a statement of truth than a question. It took her a very long time to answer. Finally, "Yes...Yes Brian, I am going to fuck him. Please tell me it's ok. I know that's a lot to ask but, yes, I'm going to fuck him."

The knot in my stomach doubled in size. My pulse quickened and I felt flush. "There is no other answer, Sarah. You just made the decision for us. If I say no, you are going to fuck him anyway. Then we have to figure out how to deal with that. If I say yes, I have just given my wife permission to fuck another man. Do you have any idea how weak and small that makes me feel? So...There is no other choice. Fuck him Sarah, fuck him and make it memorable. Otherwise, there will always be that cloud hanging over our relationship. Let me know if you prefer me to be here when you fuck him or if I should find somewhere else to be Friday afternoon and evening. If I need to, I can get a hotel room and you can fuck him all night." I put my cup in the dishwasher, put on my running clothes and left the house. I left Sarah sitting at the island, silent and motionlessly cradling the coffee cup in both hands.

I felt better when I got back from my run but the knot was still there, gnawing away at my stomach. I told myself I better get used to that. It was not likely to go away for a very long time. I had been gone an hour and Sarah was still sitting in the same spot, still holding the cup. I showered, put on some shorts and a tee shirt and went to my office, closing the door behind me. I was trying to make an effort to get some work done but failing miserably. I had finally given up and had my feet propped on the corner of my desk, staring off into space when she cracked the door open wide enough to stick her head in. "I don't want you to watch but I would like for you to be here. He usually gets here around 2:00." The door closed and she was gone. It wasn't going to be a long day. It was going to be a long week...

And then, a lover from the past shows up...So much for wife swapping...Chapter 3 clears the air, I think...

12