And…The Truth Will Set You Free… Ch. 03

Story Info
Brian and Sarah face a new beginning...
7k words
3.58
15.6k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hardly spoke all day. We somehow made it thru the day. We even slept in the same bed that night but never talked or touched. Tuesday morning came and I dressed and went to work. I made it thru the day without getting much work done. The biggest void was the absence of the quick phone calls and text messages back and forth with silly and sometimes sexy messages. Sarah had dinner cooked when I got home. We had a mostly silent meal. We both made gallant attempts at conversation but those attempts died quickly.

Wednesday and Thursday were pretty much carbon copies of Tuesday. Sarah did seem to be more relaxed and in a better mood by Wednesday night. It troubled me a little that both Wednesday and Thursday nights she spent a lot of time on her phone. That was out of character for her. The part that troubled me the most is that she seemed unusually secretive with her conversations, talking in quite tones and either walking away or hanging up if I walked by. I assumed she must be finalizing her plans with James but I didn't see how it took that much planning for him to show up with his big black dick and fuck my wife.

Then, it was Friday. Sarah was in a disturbingly cheerful mood. I guess that happens when you know you are going to get your brains fucked out by an old college flame with a huge cock and you were going to do it with you husband's permission, no matter how begrudgingly he had given it. The morning moved at a snail's pace. I must have walked 5 miles in my office and back and forth thru the bank. Emily even noticed I was distracted and asked if she could help.

Finally, it was 1:30. I let Emily know I was done for the day and headed home, glaringly aware of what awaited me there. My plan was to get there in time to change and head upstairs and hide out in the game room before 2:00. I was comfortable that their fuck-fest would be limited to the pool area and then our bedroom. Then it dawned on me. Not only had I given my wife permission to fuck this big dicked black guy from her past, she was going to fuck him in our bed.

I could see the truck parked in the street with the company name of the door. He was early. I left the car in the drive to avoid the noise of the garage door. Easing the front door open, I slipped in and closed it behind me. I crept to my office, intending to put my brief case in there and then sneak upstairs. There was an envelope taped to my office door with my name on it. I pulled it down and took it with me as I put my things on my desk. Opening the envelope, I removed a single card, folded in half. When I read the card, I almost passed out. Printed in large bold type were 4 words,

I CALLED HIS BOSS

At first, I didn't understand. Then I remembered his challenge to her. Something about, 'If you really don't have feelings for me, call my boss and have them send someone else next week.' My heart jumped when I realized the meaning of the note. She had changed her mind. Racing thru the house, I stopped at the door to the patio and anxiously looked out. Busy cleaning the pool was an older Spanish man. Then I noticed a second envelope with my name taped to the glass. I yanked it down and tore it open, hardly breathing. Inside was a hand-written note. I read it with shaking hands:

Brian, you should know by now that I called the cleaning company and requested a new pool guy. I couldn't go thru with it. Did I want to fuck him?...YES. Do I still want to fuck him?...YES. But not at the risk of losing you. I love you Brian. There is nothing in the world more important to me than you and our marriage. I love you more now for standing by me. Most husbands I know would have put me on the street by now, and I'm still not certain you shouldn't do just that. I hope in the coming days I can make it up to you for the misery I have put you through.

However, I need you to trust me one more time. Yes, I know asking you for trust right now is a real stretch. You are well aware of my unending sexual curiosity. Those curiosities will always be a part of who I am. I can't change that and I hope you understand. I'm praying that I haven't screwed up again but I think I have found a way for us to explore those curiosities together. There is a package for you on the island. If you are interested in exploring these curiosities with me, Open the package and follow the instructions. If you would prefer not to, text the word 'NO' to me on my cell and wait for me on the patio.

Either way, I will love you always, Sarah

Needless to say, I approached the package on the island with a bit of trepidation. I was overjoyed that she had decided not to go thru with fucking James. It warmed my heart that she cared that much about me and about our marriage. But...I was unsure about what she might have planned now. Of course, I was going to open the package. There was no way I was not going to find out where this exploration would take us. Inside was a pair of black silk boxers with a big red heart embroidered across the front of them. There was also a sleeping mask and one more note:

Go to the guest bathroom and shower. Your toiletries are there for you. Put on the boxers and bring the mask with you to our bedroom door. Stop at our door, put on the mask, and knock 3 times.

I wasn't sure if I was more scared or excited but one or both of those emotions had my heart going a million miles an hour and my little friend down below feeling restless. I showered and put on the boxers as instructed. This was the first pair of silk boxers I had ever worn and I decided then and there it would not be the last. The sensual feel as my semi-erect penis swung back and forth again the smooth fabric was very erotic. Stopping at our bedroom door, I donned the mask as I said to myself, 'In for a penny, In for a pound'. I knocked 3 times and waited. After a few seconds the door opened. "Oh Brian, I'm so glad you are standing there. I was so afraid I was going to get a text instead. I love you." Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. She was naked. I felt another nudge in my boxers.

Breaking the kiss, she took my hand and lead me into our bedroom. The warm scent of candles filled the room. Expecting to be led to the bed I headed that way. Sarah, however, had different plans. Tugging on my hand, she directed me over to what I knew was to side of the bed closest to our bathroom. She turned me facing the bed and eased me back until I felt something at the bend of my knees. Her instruction to sit confirmed that it was a chair of some kind. The downward pressure of her hands on my shoulders gave me no choice. Once seated, she pulled my hands behind me and I was soon handcuffed to the chair, similar I suppose, to the way she had secured James a few days ago on the patio.

I felt more than saw her kneel in front of me and fish my growing erection out of the opening in my boxers. I felt her hair fall across my legs as she took me in her mouth. She gently kissed and sucked me briefly until my little friend was at full mast. Too soon for me, she stopped. "I love you, Brian. I hope you enjoy the show. I know for sure I'm going to." I sensed her stand and move behind me and removed the mask while asking me to close my eyes and not open them until she asked...I felt my erection fading as the knot in my stomach re-surfaced. Sensing that I had been the victim of a really bad joke and fully expecting to see James and his big black cock laying on my bed ready to fuck my wife, I closed my eyes. Even as Sarah told me I could, I was hesitant to open them.

I knew that, at some point, I had to open my eyes. I obviously couldn't sit there all day. What the hell, I might as well get the devastation over with. When I opened my eyes, I was devastated for sure. But not the way I expected. It was not James and his Black Mamba on my bed. Sitting on the edge of my bed facing me was my naked wife, Sarah. Sitting on each side of her were her equally naked friends, Lisa and Marsha. My erection instantly reversed direction and jerked to attention. But I was still confused. It must have been apparent on my face. The 3 women smiled at me seductively as I starred the smorgasbord of smoking hot naked flesh before me.

"I guess I owe you an explanation, huh Brian? And yes, Lisa and Marsha know all about my little episodes with the pool guy and the history behind it. You see, I did call the pool cleaning company and request a different guy. What you don't know is that I called them Tuesday morning, not today. I knew when I got up that morning that I couldn't go thru with it. That's when I decided the only way to satisfy my wandering curiosities and, at the same time, save our marriage was to find something we could do together."

"Those secretive phone calls this past week were not to James as I'm sure you suspected. They were to these two sexy ladies to fill them in and to invite them here today for a little playtime. Before you get your hopes up, and looking at your cock, your hopes are very high." She stopped talking, temporarily interrupted as the three women collectively giggled at that comment.

"Anyway, as I was saying, before you get your hopes up, you are not going to get to fuck Lisa or Marsha, at least not today." Another round of giggles erupted as they laughed at something, they knew I that didn't know. "It would be totally unfair for you to fuck one of them without Mark or Scott here to fuck the other two of us. What you do get to do is watch me devour the delicious pussies of these two gorgeous women for the first time, something I have longed to do since the first day I met them. So...relax, if you can, and enjoy the show."

And what a show it was. The three women attacked each other like food-starved animals. Sarah did what she said. She ate Marsha and then Lisa to body wrenching orgasms. The one not being treated to the talents of Sarah's tongue, was busy performing their well-practiced skills on Sarah's starving pussy. No hole was left untouched as mouths, pussies, and assholes were licked, eaten, and fucked relentlessly. That was more than I could take. My dick erupted so violently I felt it all the way down to my asshole. Blast after blast of my cum showered my chest and groin area, coating me in my own cum.

I sat there with cum running down my body when the women finally rousted up and looked my way. Lisa, from the top of the pile was the first to speak. "Aw, poor Brain. It looks like he made of mess of himself. Come on girls, since I think we are responsible for this mess, it's only right that we should clean it up.

With Sarah kneeling in front of me and the other two taking position on either side, they began licking my spent seed off of me. This became a tongue skirmish as they battled to see who could lick the most cum into their mouths. The fact that they were, at the same time, kissing and licking each other's face just added to the sensuality of the moment. If you have never had 3 tongues and 6 hard nipples rubbing you at the same time there is no way I can begin to tell you how incredible it feels. It also, to my surprise, caused another erection. Once it was standing tall, Lisa and Marsha became spectators as Sarah mounted me, still cuffed to the chair, and rode me to another orgasm as she joined in with one of her own.

Luckily the shower in our master bath was spacious enough for the four of us. Needless to say, there was copious amounts of playful grab-ass taking place as we washed the remnants of their playtime our collective bodies. All of this without me ever getting to fuck Lisa and/or Marsha as my wife had pre-warmed me. Somehow, I knew that opportunity was coming soon. We dried off and wrapped in towels, not bothering with clothes. We gathered around the island to relax and re-hydrate as the women let me in on their devious plan to spring our entry into their web of sex to Mark and Scott.

Since it was now a given that Sarah and I were now a part of the neighborhood debauchery, as they referred to it, the conversation was wide open. Sarah laid out the plan the women had cooked up to surprise Mark and Scott. I even filled them in on the locker room conversation from the week before. Both women ashamedly admitting to referring to Sarah as the Ice Princess. They had obviously learned differently since and apologized repeatedly to us. Sarah laughed it off and said she would definitely use that against the boys when the time was right.

I was to keep our Sunday morning golf date as if nothing had changed. Well, one thing was different. I was to get there early like before. Once I heard them on the other side of the locker, I was to call to Sarah with the tall tale that would set the trap for the other two guys. Sarah assured me the three of them would take it from there. Lisa and Marsha informed their husbands that we were all gathering at our house for a Sunday afternoon cook-out.

The girls left, leaving me and Sarah to finish mending fences. We went for a swim to relax, then sat under the shade of the patio to talk. I was obviously thrilled that Sarah did not go thru with her plan to fuck James, but wanted to make sure she was ok with the decision. Afraid that she had changed her mind only to appease me, I grilled her repeatedly, reassuring her over and over that we would survive if that was what she really wanted. She eventually convinced me that the choice was solely hers and she was comfortable with it. She told me she got his number from his employer when she called on Tuesday. She said he was disappointed but understood. He wished her the best and that was that.

Because we needed to snuggle more than we needed to make love, and knowing that we were certain to get our share of physical interaction soon, we didn't engage in sex Friday or Saturday night. Friday night we stayed in and watched a movie then turned in early. Saturday night we got dressed up and treated ourselves to a night on the town that included dinner at our favorite steak house and dancing at a local bar.

I made sure I got to the club house early Sunday morning and was sitting in front of my locker when Mark and Scott arrived. As they walked in Mark was telling Scott that Lisa had talked to Sarah about us joining their little group but told him Sarah had once again turned her down. "Damn, "Scott said, obviously disappointed. "I was sure hoping for a chance to fuck her. Can you imagine starring down into those beautiful green eyes while fucking her. Brian is one lucky son-of-a-bitch. I'm not taking anything from Marsha or Lisa understand, but damn, the thought of fucking the Ice Princess is driving me nuts. I'm not ashamed to I tell you, dude...I have beat off more than once thinking of her." I could tell Mark was getting ready to add his two cents when I placed my phone call, pretending I didn't know they were there.

What Mark and Scott also didn't know is that Lisa and Marsha were sitting there beside Sarah, the phone held between them as all three listened to every word. Pretending to try to talk quietly but making sure it was loud enough to carry over the top of the lockers I started, "Hey baby, how are you? Good? I'm glad to hear that. I was worried about you. After seeing the way James fucked you last night, I was afraid you would be too sore to get out of bed. Oh my god, Sarah, you said his dick was big but I had no idea it was so huge. And I gotta tell you, the contrast of that black cock sliding in and out of your little white pussy drove me nuts. I can't believe you could take that whole black monster."

"I about blew my load when you put him on his hands and knees, pulled that black cock back between his legs and jacked him off while you ate his ass. You have got to do that to me some day. Yea, I know my dick isn't nearly as long as his but you can try anyway. His was certainly long enough to reach past his legs with some left over. I came all over myself when you took him in your mouth and swallowed his cum with your finger buried in his ass. I have never seen a guy cum that much. Damn baby, there must have been a gallon pour out of his cock. I could see it running out of your mouth as you tried to swallow it all."

"I hope you change the sheets before we go to bed tonight. I don't want to sleep in a puddle of cum. Yea, I finally crashed in the guest room sometime after midnight. Ya'll must have fucked all night. I heard you scream two or three times. You what? One of those times was when you tried to take him in your ass? Oh my god, Sarah. Your ass is so tight I can hardly fit in there. I can't imagine him getting his black beast in there. Oh...it was too big? I can certainly believe that. What? Oh...he's still there? Ya'll are getting in the shower? Oh...ok baby. I'll see you when I get home and tell the pool guy thanks for taking such good care of everything, and I do mean everything, if you know what I mean." I put extra emphasis on the second 'everything'. "Oh, and don't forget the Browns and Masons are coming over this afternoon for burgers. Please check the fridge and be sure we have enough beer. Thanks babe. Love you. See you in a little while"

The score cards reflected the impact my phone call had had on the two eavesdroppers. I had one of my best days in a while and Mark's friend is always solid. Mark and Scott, on the other hand couldn't seem to find the fairway or the cup. Playing off of their dig at me the previous week and after Scott had missed a simple 5-foot putt, I took my shot. From across the green and loud enough for all to hear, I shouted, "Hey Scott, maybe I need to send Sarah over to straighten your putter. She's pretty good at that, you know." He made it a point not to look at me as he walked away. It was all I could do to keep a straight face. The round was finally over. I reminded them to be at our house around 5.00 and headed home.

Lisa and Marsha were still at my house when I got home. They roared with laughter and I got a round of high 5's when I walked out on the patio after changing into my swimsuit. The seed was planted. The girls assured me they would take it from here. I knew things would get interesting fast when I saw Sarah wearing the same white bikini, she had teased James with. Lisa and Marsha were also scantily clad, tops that barely contained their breasts and bottoms that resembled thong underwear more than swimsuits. They had called their respective husbands and told them they were helping Sarah and just come on over when they got home. The stage was set.

The guys walked down together, grabbed a beer and sat down at the patio table. Having seen both Lisa and Marsha in all states of dress and undress, the revealing swimsuits they had on had no impact. Sarah was purposely in the back of the house when they walked in. They had only ever seen her in the conservative two-piece she always wore.

I thought they were going to spit their beers when she walked out. She made a point of adding a little extra sway to her hips as the girls busied themselves with preparing things around the outdoor kitchen. More than once she would bend over the table opposite them in pretense of setting the table with the condiments. That one or both of her breasts didn't fall out of that loose-fitting top was nothing short of a miracle. The girls had trouble suppressing grins as they watched Mark and Scott track her with their eyes like a weather radar as she moved around the patio.

Mercifully I relieved their pain by cooking burgers for everyone. Once everyone was seated, they could actually break their trance long enough to eat. The guys had consumed a few beers and the women had polished off a couple of bottles of wine by the time everyone was finished with their burgers. I could feel the mode loosening up. At my suggestion, and as part of our sinister plan, I invited Mark, and Scott to join me for a beer and a cigar in the hot tub. A quick dip to cool off and we settled in the hot tub to enjoy our after-dinner smokes while the women put things away.

12