All Comments on 'And…The Truth Will Set You Free… Ch. 03'

by Aguywithastory

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not into it

It was an OK read but I am not into sharing. And if he can swap around with these other guys why was he so worried about the big dick black guy? Even the average size white guy can rock her world better than him but he doesn't feel like that is a risk?

Fucked up marriages all around but to each his own.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
I wondered why the scores were so low. Now I know

So, slut cheating wife Sarah decides to torture her husband, letting him think she was going to fuck her old boyfriend on the Friday. But 3 days earlier she had cancelled but didn't tell him. Then she arranges, without him being involved in the discussion, to suck, lick and fuck the two wives. Effectively involving them both in a future wife swap situation. Then the stupid cuck husband makes a complete fool out of himself by portraying himself as a cuck to his "friends" letting them think his slut wife had fucked a big, black cock all night on the Friday (or Sat?). And that he "got off on hearing all about it". Then he laughs, tittering away like a good, submissive little cuck boy.

Jeez, where is the self respect in that?

Finally, seeds are laid that slut Sarah still hasn't given up the idea of cheating with her BBC and now teases cuck husband with that info. This isn't going to end well.

Husband starts out being a strong willed guy but is now a weak, pathetic cuck doing whatever his slut wife wants. Excuse me while I puke.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

The Truth is they are all sluts and their self-respect has got to be in the garbage. What is there to be proud of? Everyone got to fuck half a dozen other people and no one kept any promises or vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Been played like a sucker! I started skimming after her plan to get Scott and Mark was revealed.

In situations like these, with sensible people little things like safe words are available.

Even if he is interested a NO text would have shaken things up.

Maybe I'm unlucky, but I have never cum from just watching something. It has always needed help. Sometimes very little, a fingernail run over the top, but always some. So to me it just comes across as a stupid trope.

I had hope when she backed out, but Jason was obviously just the bonus round, the regular swinging was the main event. But how come he suddenly changed his mind even about that? On principle I would have refused because of the trash talking of Sarah, calling her the Ice Princess, some friends.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Well, that got real stupid real fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Husband is dumber than a rock

By now even a stupid man figures out that his wife is a slut and that he'll NEVER be able to satisfy her sexually going forward. Why would he stay married when his wife has shown him, by her actions and words, that she has no love or respect for him? It makes no sense. Even a fictional story has to have some touch of reality or believability to it. This was just poppycock.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another spineless man willingly giving in to his wife's desire to be a whore, and making him her cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Willing cuckoldry garbage.

Gets an automatic ONE STAR rating.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Very disappointed you took this route with the story. No long term good can come from this. I'm not scoring as I think you write quite well but I hate the storyline.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Had some hope but it went right down the usual LW shitter.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 3 years ago

Are you sure James has not fucked Sarah behind his back? After-all, she has his phone number.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Story with promise turned to crap

I was OK with Parts 1 and 2. But, this Part 3 is pure crap. Nothing interesting and I was just skimming by page 2.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So she is still far ahead of him as she did blow the pool guy and then she gets a three way with the ladies and he had to just watch.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice3 months ago

cuckold crap - 1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous