And…The Truth Will Set You Free… Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right on time, the women took their turn in the pool. By design, Lisa and Marsha took a quick dip and then joined us in the hot tub while Sarah swam a couple of laps. When she stood up in the shallow end and headed toward the hot tub, I heard both Mark and Scott gasp audibly. I didn't have to look to know what they were seeing. As Sarah slipped into the hot tub next to me and directly opposite the other two men, she might as well have been naked. The white cotton all but disappeared, leaving her clean-shaven pussy and breasts openly visible. Her nipples looked like erasers, standing hard against the wet fabric of her top.

Ever the good host, Sarah suddenly noticed none of the girls had a drink. The water cascaded off of her near nude body as she slowly rose and retrieved a fresh bottle of wine and three glasses from the patio fridge. I'm certain neither Mark or Scott breathed as they watched her sexy ass sash shay across the deck. Then they were treated to another enticing view of her pussy and tits as she walked back. Not finished with the torture, she made another trip to get the guys another beer. I think I could see drool physically leaking from Scott's gaping mouth when she stopped beside him to give him his beer. When he turned to take it, he was looking eye-level at her thinly covered pussy.

When Sarah was once again seated in the hot tub, everyone relaxed and sipped their drinks as the jets from the hot tubs worked their magic. Then, Marsha served up the next pitch. "Hey guys, I love burgers but how bout if we cook chicken next time."

On que, Sarah knocked it out of the park. "I think that's a great idea but don't forget that I prefer dark meat." Mark spit out a mouth full of beer and Scott chocked on his cigar. The four of us erupted in laughter. It took us several minutes to catch our breaths as Mark and Scott looked at us like we had lost our minds, no idea what was really happening.

Finally, while still trying to catch her breath, Lisa stood and demanded silence, saying she had an announcement. "Mark and Scott, I present to you the newest members of our little group."

They could only sit and stare blankly. Finally, Scott spoke. "You evil bastards set us up, didn't you?" More laughter erupted now that the cat was out of the bag.

After a few more minutes of laughter, Brian held up two match sticks in his hand, hiding all but the top inch of each one and announced, "Ok guys, short straw gets first shot at melting the Ice Princess." They instantly snapped their heads around to look at the other, knowing they were busted. Another round of laughter ensued.

Scott was visibly disappointed when Mark drew the short straw. Being a good sport he high 5'ed Mark as he congratulated him. Standing, Sarah removed the remains of her swimsuit. Naked as a new-born, she reached out for Mark's hand. She pulled him to her and kissed him deeply. Breaking the kiss, she stepped out of the hot tub, taking Mark with her. She turned to go and then turned back to look toward Scott. "Scott, don't worry, I can't wait to fuck you but right now I going to take Mark to our bedroom and fuck all the cum I can out of his left nut before he has to give it up. Oh...and by the way Scott, I'm honored to be the one you jack off to. I'd love to watch that sometime." More laughter exploded as Mark and Scott once again dropped their head in embarrassment as it sunk in that their private conversations in the locker room was not so private after all.

Everyone watched as Sarah led Mark thru the door and headed for the master bedroom. Standing and removing her suit, Marsha moved over and sat in my lap. Looking seductively at me she said, "Brian, after I finish this glass of wine, would you please take me inside and fuck my virgin ass with this hard cock I'm sitting on. Sarah says you are quite proficient at it."

Left alone to their own devises, Lisa looked at Scott and said, "Well Scott, last week you slipped a finger in my ass and I found that very exhilarating. Maybe this week we can find something a little bigger to stick in there." Smiling broadly, he assured her he could. They stood and headed to one of the guest rooms, Scott more than eager to prove it.

Marsha downed the last of the wine as Scott and Lisa headed inside. Moving off of my lap, she took my hand and helped me stand. Kneeling down, she pulled my swimsuit down. My cock, already hard, popped out at eye-level to this gorgeous blonde wife of my friend. She took me in her mouth and, for the next few minutes proved Mark true to his word. She had a world-class technique and swallowed me all the way to my balls. I was close to blowing my load when she stopped. Standing she said, "You have a beautiful cock, Brian. I bet your cum is tasty but right now I have an asshole that is begging to be fucked." She stepped out of the pool and headed for the door with me in hot pursuit.

We took the other guest room, not even slowing down to close the door. At the bed she turned and kissed me. Breaking the kiss, she smiled wickedly at me. "'Brian, I don't mean to be less than romantic but can you please skip my pussy and get straight to fucking my ass."

Returning the smile, I said, "I would love for your ass to be first as long as you promise we won't skip that beautiful pussy forever."

I sat her on bed and eased her back, her ass on the edge and her feet resting on the floor. Kneeling, I spread her legs and got my first close-up look at her clean-shaven pussy. Her pussy lips were a little more pronounced than Sarah's, but beautiful, non the less. Leaning forward, I gently ran my tongue thru the lips and nudged her clit with the tip. She moaned and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in. I had planned to kiss and tease a little before diving in but she had other plans. This was no time to be subtle. I slipped my tongue into her folds and licked her feverously up and down her slit. She tasted incredible, slightly different than Sarah, but intoxicating just the same.

Her moans became groans of need. I took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it. Her body twitched. I released her distended clit and drug my teeth gently across it as I pulled away. That's when she had her first orgasm. Holding my head firmly in her center, she screamed as she covered my face in her juices. As she was recovering from that orgasm, I lifted her legs and pushed them back to her shoulders. Holding them there, I once again attacked her pussy. But this time, I started at her clit. I pulled on it gently with my lips.

Then, releasing it, I lathed her entire crotch from clit to anus dragging my tongue down thru her lips coating it with her juices as I went. At her anal opening I deposited her juices in preparation getting her ready to take my cock back there. This brought a sudden gasp of surprise from her. Several trips back and forth between her pussy and her asshole and it was time for the next step. Knowing she had had, at least a finger in her ass, I knew it shouldn't take long to get her ready for something bigger.

Taking her hands, I put them in the bend of her knees in order to free mine up. She got the idea and pulled her legs up beside her head. I slipped the middle finger of my right hand into her wet pussy and finger fucked her, lubing my finger for entry into the tighter hole. Teasing that finger around her sphincter muscle, I again began licking and kissing her pussy. Lining my finger up with the opening, I applied slight pressure. Sucking on her clit once again to distract her, I slipped my finger in to the first knuckle. That brought another load orgasm.

I slowly worked my finger in and out of her ass, taking time to periodically coat it with her pussy juice. As soon as I had my middle finger moving smoothly in her with no evidence of pain, I introduced another finger to help loosen her up. Soon she was ready for my dick. Easing her further up in the bed, I turning her over and positioned her on her hands and knees.

I spread her legs and kneeled between them. Expecting my hard cock, she squealed in surprise when she felt my tongue at her opening. I stroked my fingers thru her pussy lips as I bathed her asshole with my tongue, occasionally pushing the tip against the puckered star. My tongue probing her asshole, the fingers of one hand mauling her dripping pussy, I slide my other hand under her and alternated between her breasts, squeezing and pulling on her nipples. I could tell she was on the verge of another orgasm. I knew it was time.

Raising up behind her, I could sense her nervousness. I placed the head at her opening and held it there without pushing against her. "Relax Marsha. You have an amazing ass and I am not going to do anything to damage it. I will go very slow and you stop me anytime it becomes uncomfortable." She nodded in understanding. I pulled back and slipped into her pussy to be sure it was well lubricated. Her pussy was tight around my cock. Were it not for promising to fill a special request, I could have easily been happy to keep it right there and fill her sweet pussy with my cum. Pulling out, I once again lined up and gently increased the pressure until I felt the head slip past her tight muscle. She gasped and dropped her head to the pillow.

Gradually, applying more pressure as I rocked back and forth, I eased more of my dick into her, stopping frequently to allow her time to adjust. I could soon feel my nut sack against her pussy. I held her hips and backed out, leaving just the tip in. Then, reversed direction and repeated the process. Soft moans from Marsha told me she was enjoying her first real anal experience. After two or three trips back and forth I was able to stroke in and out smoothly. Her anal cavity was very tight. The heat coming from inside her was intense.

Leaning over slightly, I cupped a breast in each hand and massaged them as I rolled the nipples between my fingers. Apparently, her breasts were sensitive to the touch. Her breathing increased as did the frequency and volume of her moans. "Oh Brian, this feels wonderful. I had no idea it could be like this." With that, she began her own back and forth movement, as she encouraged me to fuck her harder. I could feel the fingers of her right hand vigorously working her pussy in time with my movements in her ass. Feeling that, I picked up the pace. I stroked rapidly into her, each time a little harder. My nut sack slapped her pussy with each urgent plunge. Her breathing was now a series of short gasps for air as she neared the peak. I knew I was close

We reached the pinnacle at the same instant. Releasing her breasts, I grabbed her hips and, with one last thrust held myself tight against her as my cock exploded. I pumped my cum deep into her bowels as she screamed in release. We collapsed together on the bed, satisfied but exhausted. My shrinking manhood slipped out of her ass and I rolled onto my back beside her. She turned and pulled me to her and we kissed. "Oh my god, Brian. That was fucking amazing. Thank you. Now, I can't wait for Scott to take me there. This adds a whole new dimension to our love making."

We were relaxing and catching our breath when we heard a loud scream come from the other guest room. Knowing Scott and Lisa were in there, and having a good idea what brought on the scream, we jumped up to spy on them. Both naked, holding hands like teenagers we went to explore. We were not surprised to find the other guest room door also standing open. We were also not surprised to find Lisa on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed with Scott behind her, violently thrusting into her. She was facing the door, her eyes wide with lust as she begged Scott to fuck her ass harder.

It was a very erotic sight. Scott's eyes were closed, his head tilted back, and his mouth wide open as he repeatedly slammed into her, Lisa's large breasts were swinging back and forth in time with their fucking, her erect nipples creating their own friction as they drug across the sheets with each movement. I felt a tingle down below from just watching this animalistic scene. Lisa let loose another scream and began bucking violently against Scott as she orgasmed. Scott was right behind her, roaring like a lion and he filled her ass with his cum. They were so wrapped up in the throes of their orgasms, I don't think they even knew we were watching.

I whispered in Marsha's ear, "Let's let them recover and go see if Mark has given up his left nut yet." Smiling at my silly joke, she followed me to the master bedroom.

Mark and Sarah were laying side by side on their backs, their legs intertwined. Mark's dick was laying limp across his stomach and Sarah's stomach and breasts were covered in what looked like a huge load of cum. They weakly raised their heads and acknowledged us. Jokingly I asked Sarah, "So is all that cum from just his left nut?"

Not to be outdone she quipped back. "Yep, that's all of it. The cum from his right nut is leaking out of my pussy. Wanta see?" She then spread her legs. She was right. Her pussy was overflowing with Mark's sperm.

To everyone's complete surprise, Marsha left my side, crawled onto the bed beside Sarah and began licking Mark's cum off of her stomach and breasts. Lisa suddenly rushed past me telling Marsha she had to share. She then jumped on the bed and attacked Sarah's pussy with her tongue. Mark, Scott, and myself were then treated to an impromptu girl-on-girl-on-girl exhibition that was beyond erotic.

Everyone exhausted and sated for the time being, we all gathered back in the hot tub. Clothing no longer necessary. Curiosity got the best of Scott and he asked Sarah if she really did fuck her black pool guy last night. "No, that was a story made up for your and Mark's benefit. However, our pool guy is named James and he is, by weird coincidence, the same black guy I fucked back in my college days."

She then gave Mark and Scott the quick version of her time with James in college as well as an overview of the occurrences over the last few weeks, including the part about taking a dip in the pool wearing the white swimsuit she had worn today. She even told them a slightly altered story about last Friday, just saying that she swam naked while he cleaned the pool. I was relieved that she left out the part about cuffing him to the chair and fucking herself in front of him with a dildo then drinking his cum while he was still cuffed to the chair. I was pretty sure the girls already knew about that and I figured the guys would find out in time. She stuck to the physical activities, seeing no reason to include the mental struggles her and I had gone thru over the last couple of weeks.

When she finished, Scott remarked, "Damn Sarah, that's fucking hot." Then, not knowing the recent history, he asked innocently, "Do you think you will ever fuck him again?"

Sarah answered almost too quickly, "No." And then glancing quickly at me she added, "Probably not." I wasn't too sure I believed her but was now ok with her answer.

After the initial fuck party at our house, the schedule reverted back to the first Saturday of the month that had been the normal routine. Scott got to fuck Sarah. He, of course, was in heaven. I got to fuck Lisa. Her tits are amazing and, like Marsha, she absolutely loved my cock in her ass. Everyone fucked everyone. The wives all came to enjoy anal sex and the guys were glad to provide our services. Although us guys had no interest in any guy-on-guy action, the women regularly got together, sometimes by themselves and sometimes with us as an audience.

The 3-couple wife-swapping fuck-fest continued thru the summer and fall. Now with three couples, we were able to add a new dimension to the sex parties. Sparked once again by Sarah's insatiable lust for new adventures, we planned a big New Year's Eve orgy-fest. But there was one difference to this event. Sarah suggested that over the course of the night, each of the ladies would get a cock in their pussy and one in their ass at the same time. That's right, it would be a double-penetration fuck-fest.

Sarah rolled the idea out during our October gathering. Everyone readily agreed. As comfortable sexually as we had come with each other, it was hard to wait, once the idea was presented. But we toughed it out and was it ever worth it. There were cocks in pussies and asses all night. As a bonus, each wife got a turn with a cock her the pussy and one in her ass while sucking off the third guy. It was a memorable night...and a night that was randomly repeated without the benefit of a holiday...

Ok, looks like the pool guy is out of the picture...that don't seem like a bad thing...Chapter 4 will decide...

12