And the Winner is...

Story Info
Uncle and niece finally get what they desire.
9.4k words
4.66
40k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
778 Followers

And The Winner Is

Man, I am wiped out. Eight cities in seven days. A rock star concert schedule. I wish we were that exciting. Pitching our new IT product to our top revenue generating customers should not be so exciting. But it was. They loved it! Lindsey was awesome as my pitch person. Didn't hurt that she is a former Miss America finalist. Great looks and smarts. My best hire ever.

She and I overloaded on 'free' drinks in first class. She fell asleep halfway into the 3 hour flight. I silently admired her. She was so beautiful but so happily married to a professional hockey player. In Detroit, I tried the first night of our trip to kindle interest from her. Didn't work. Thank God, she didn't report me to HR. Even a CEO is not immune to sexual harassment complaints.

I pulled out my laptop. Great Wi-Fi on this airline. My inbox flooded with all the normal production system updates, project updates and personnel issues. It was early the next day for India, so traffic was low, but will build soon. I scanned the inbox based on subject, seeking anything that needed my approval or action. I spotted an email from my brother sent 5 minutes ago. Very unusual. I opened it up.

***

Hey Mike,

I hope you pick this up before you land in LA. I need your help. I am worried about Tara. I haven't heard from her. Calls, texts, emails - nothing, no response. No posting on social media. That is so unlike her. Could you check on her if she doesn't respond to your calls or texts? If not, I will call Malibu police for a health check.

Please help, Linda and I are very worried.

George

***

I quickly responded.

George,

No problem. I will head straight to her. We land in 30 minutes. 30 to get my car. 45 from LAX to her house. Will that work?

Mike

***

Yeah, I prefer you checking on her first.

Thanks bro.

***

I agree with my brother. This is so unusual for Tara. She is an actress that is meticulous in maintaining her social media presence. She was nominated for Best Supporting Actress, both Golden Globe and Academy Awards. I was there two weeks ago when she lost at Golden Globes. Her Dad was stuck in Zurich working on his next project, so I attended with Tara. George told me that she didn't have a friend she wanted to ask, and she abhorred the idea of being setup with some celebrity.

She was devastated. The bigger name won, even though many thought Tara deserved it.

'Maybe next time' I told her and was met with a cold stare. Stupid me.

The landing jolted Lindsey awake.

'Mike, how long was I sleeping?'

'An hour. While you were sleeping...'

'OK Mike, what's up?'

'I have to check on my niece after we land. Can you join me? Or can you Uber home?'

'I can meet Tara? Of course, I can join you! I love her acting. She should have won the Golden Globe for her performance. Maybe she will win the Oscar. She is great! She was a Miss America finalist the year before me. Idiots!'

'Slow down Lindsey, something is going on. Her Dad is worried because Tara has gone radio silent.'

'Got it. Yeah, I follow her and haven't seen a post in a couple of days. She is so attractive.'

Even though Lindsey was married, she made it clear that she was still pansexual. I don't think she ever cheated on Evan, but if she did in the future, I hope it would be with me.

Thinking back, Tara's reaction to losing was gracious for the media but crushing when I drove her home. She cried all the way. My attempts to console her were fruitless. I ran out of contrite sayings and gave up.

She fumbled with her keys, I steadied her hand to open the door.

I walked her into her Malibu home. I am always impressed with the interior decoration of her home. I could hear the waves breaking on the beach. It was a fabulous home. An MDL LA that made TV. The powerhouse realtors with Tara. It was the highest rated show of all time.

'Thanks Uncle Mike. I got it from here.'

She gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. That was my last memory of her. I was concerned, but not overly. Losing an award is something you need to digest on your own.

***

So glad we were in first class, deplaning happened quickly. Thank God. I am so worried about Tara.

Picked up our rental and headed to Malibu. I called and texted Tara, no response. We need to hurry, I have a bad feeling about this.

'Mike, what is going on? You seem so concerned about Tara.'

'She was mess when I drove her home after the awards. Not like her.'

'I totally understand. When I came in second on Miss America, I was gracious on camera, but afterwards, I fell apart. Losing that and an Golden Globe too, I...I ...'

She started crying. I put my arm around her to console.

'Mike, let me lead the conversation with Tara. I can relate to her.'

'Let's see where it goes. I will start things up. You can jump in later.'

***

I rang the doorbell and rapped on the door. Nothing. Tried again. This time, I heard the locks open,

'Uncle Mike! What are you doing here?'

'Lindsey and I just completed an eight city tour. Let's celebrate!'

She bought it.

'Come on in.'

She must have been in the shower. A towel wrapped around her hair, a short bathrobe closed by one hand. Beautiful no matter how she is dressed.

Lindsey gave her a big hug. The result, Tara's bathrobe splayed open, breasts and shaved pussy on full display. What a body! A taboo tingle in my private parts.

Lindsey said, 'I am so sorry Tara!'

Lindsey pulled the bathrobe closed after a quick examination of Tara's body. Show is over.

***

In the movie, Tara had a steamy sex scene with the lead actor. The most the camera revealed were her breasts. To say the least I was stimulated by seeing my niece sort of naked having movie sex with the actor. My girlfriend and I watched the movie together. She noticed my reaction.

'Mike, are you getting hard watching your niece?'

She reached over to touch my growing erection.

'Well, ... of course. And you?' I replied.

'Oh yeah, let's go to the bedroom!'

Not many people knew I was dating the CEO of my biggest competitor. I didn't think anything of it. In bed, she would suck on my balls. In business, she would cut them off to win a deal.

***

Tara seemed OK. No signs of the concerns that George had.

'Drinks?'

Lindsey and I nodded. Probably shouldn't after all the airplane drinking. What the heck, we were celebrating as we told Tara.

Tara headed to the wine cooler. She bent over to pull a bottle from the bottom. Her robe rode up exposing her taut, rounded cheeks. Lindsey was staring as intently as me. When she stood up, she didn't have a free hand. The robe slipped open again. Another show. She opened the bottle and poured three large wine glasses emptying the bottle. With her robe wide open, she brought the glasses to us. My oh my. I now had a close up of her labia and the hooded clit. I was mesmerized.

'Uncle Mike?'

She was handing me the glass. I hadn't noticed. Lindsey had her glass.

'Oh, sorry.' I took the glass, she pulled the robe together again. Man, I was getting hard over my niece -- again. In her business, you can't be modest.

She grabbed her glass and sat down across from couch Lindsey, and I occupied. Legs crossed, robe riding up high on her thigh. I need to get my mind off of her and the fantasies rolling through my brain.

'Tara, I follow you on social media. I haven't seen anything from you in the last few days. What's going on?' Lindsey asked.

'Yeah, it's crazy. The last mudslide took out the cell tower. I can't get a signal. Plus, it wiped out the local telco station, so no landline and Internet either. Power was out, I couldn't get my car out of the garage. I tired to lift the door, but is was too heavy. I feel like I was in the dark ages. I am thinking of signing up for that satellite service the rocket guy is putting in place. At least as a backup.'

'Gosh, that is awful. If that happened at one of my data centers, it would be a disaster. When will service be restored?'

'Supposed to be today. Check your phone.'

'Looks like cell service is back, 4 bars.'

'Great! I need my phone.'

She stood up and once again a free show. This was driving me crazy. I need to stop thinking about having sex with my niece. Was she doing this on purpose? If so, was the show for me or Lindsey. Does she know about Lindsey's sexual orientation? How could she?

She left the room. Lindsey placed her hand on my thigh, so close to my erection. I hope she looks at it, no I hope she doesn't look at it. She leaned into me and whispered.

'What a body. I know I shouldn't, but I am getting excited. Is she doing all this on purpose?'

'You told me once, that models, actors, beautiful people in general have little modesty. They are used to being naked around people, even strangers. I guess we are observing that right now. It is probably not meant to be sexual.'

'Well, we will see.'

What did she mean by that?

I sent a text to her Dad, 'Tara is fine. Lost cell and Internet due to the massive mudslide in Malibu. She is well.'

He responded immediately, 'Thanks Mike, you're the best.'

Tara was back. She had slipped on shorts and a t-shirt. Shows are over.

'I have five hundred texts, a boatload of emails and an overwhelming number of social media notifications. This will take some time.'

She put her phone down. Moved to the cooler and pulled out another bottle. We drained that one quicker than the last. After the last bottle, I was feeling so good, but not good enough to drive.

'I need to head home, but I don't think I should drive. Lindsey, can you drive?'

Before she could answer Tara jumped in.

'Neither of you are in shape to drive. Why don't you spend the night to be safe. You two can have the spare bedroom.'

Even though her home cost millions, it had just two bedrooms. Big bedrooms, ensuite bathrooms but just two.

'Tara, Lindsey and I have nothing going on so I appreciate the offer, but I can't sleep with her.'

Even though I would love to do that. Hockey players are good fighters.

Lindsey volunteered, 'Tara, can I share your bed? Your Uncle can have the other bedroom.'

Lindsey had something in mind I believe.

'I am fine with that. Uncle Mike?'

'Yes, makes sense. I can get the suitcases out of the car.'

Can you imagine two Miss America finalists sleeping in the same bed? They really need a third. Take me, take me! Yeah, in my dreams.

I rolled Lindsey's suitcase to the master. The door was open. I could hear the shower running. Tara was placing what looked like a vibrator on the nightstand next to what was clearly a dildo. I cleared my throat. She didn't make a move to disguise what she was doing. Her Dad suspected Tara was bisexual. Hmmm.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and patted the spot next to her, motioning to me to sit.

Gosh she smelled good. I wish she still had her bathrobe on.

'Uncle Mike, did Dad put you up to check on me? There were so many texts and voice mails from him, I am sure that is what he did.'

'Yes, he did. It seemed warranted at the time. We had no idea you had no service. Sorry, we should have known there was a good reason.'

'Do you think he was worried about me being depressed or something?'

'Well, given what you have been through in the last couple of years, it seemed feasible.'

She turned towards me and wrapped her arms my neck.

I had a better view of the nightstand. It was a vibrator next to a 12 inch dildo with a huge ball sack in a strap on.

'Thanks for worrying about me, I really appreciate it. You were there for me at the awards, I will never forget that. Thank you, Uncle Mike.'

She pulled in close, her breasts pressing against my chest. She kissed me on the cheek and then on the lips, lingering longer than a niece should. I heard the bathroom door open.

'Well, isn't this sweet. Do you always kiss like that Uncle Mike?' Lindsey asked.

The emphasis on Uncle Mike, her way of pointing out how wrong it was for an uncle and niece to kiss that way. I sensed a little jealousy as well.

Tara said, 'Do you need the hair dryer Lindsey?'

She didn't remove her arms.

Lindsey was wearing Tara's short bathrobe, holding it close with one hand, her hair wrapped in a towel looking a lot like Tara.

'Sure, but can I leave the two of you alone?'

Tara removed her arms.

'It was just a kiss, that's all.'

'I didn't see it that way.'

Lindsey sat next to me.

'Here is what I saw.'

She wrapped her arms around my neck, thrusting her ample breasts against my chest, forcing open the robe. She kissed me on the cheek, then on the lips, lingering like Tara. She slipped her tongue beyond my lips, seeking my tongue. I didn't return the move. She kissed me even harder, this time I responded. Reflexively, I moved to her breasts, gently squeezing them, pinching her nipples until hard.

'Yes, yes,' she whispered.

Stop I said to myself. She is your employee. This might change everything.

'Lindsey, you were worried about us? Are you sleeping with me tonight or him?' Tara asked.

'Sorry, I got carried away. I am sleeping with you.'

I dropped my hands to my lap and thought about all that. She is my employee, she is married, she wants more -- I think.

'OK, my turn,' said Tara.

She took off her t-shirt by slowly raising the bottom up. When contacting her breasts, she lifted them up with the shirt, then pulled the t-shirt forward, letting her breasts flop down. They were inches from my mouth. I was tempted to suck on them.

Surprise!

Tara said to me, 'You can leave now.'

She gave me a nudge, I moved out of the way. She grasped Lindsey's shoulders, pushed the robe off bearing Lindsey's ample breasts, nipples already hard. Tara moved in closer placing her breasts snug against Lindsey's. They kissed, at first gentle lips on lips then a little harder.

Tara stopped.

'Uncle Mike, do you understand English? You are excused, please leave, and close the door behind you. See you in the morning.'

'Lindsey, is that what you want?'

'Yes,' she said demurely.

Geez! My fantasy of sex with two Miss Americas unraveled to nothing.

But that is OK I told myself.

After all, Tara is my niece, Lindsey my employee. I got the feeling that Lindsey and I are not through though. An affair with a married employee? Not a good look. And oh yeah, am I forgetting my girlfriend who I have been loyal to for over a year? Yes, I have been tempted to cheat, but nothing has ever happened. I will conveniently write off my indiscretion with Lindsey. As my priest once told me, if it didn't come out of your pants, no sin.

Now my only hope is someone visits me during the night.

That doesn't happen.

***

Up early for a 3 mile run on the beautiful Malibu beach. Bare feet pounding the sand, the effort was cathartic. I should come here more often.

Back to the house for 100 pushups and sit-ups. Nice and sweaty.

Time to make breakfast for the ladies. I was hungry too.

I rummaged through Tara's fridge and pantry to concoct a good breakfast for the ladies. Most things expired, expired, expired. Eggs were OK, cheese good. Bread good. Tomatoes and onions good, olives good. I hoped to make something special, but omelets and toast would have to do.

When I heard movement in the master, I started cooking.

Lindsey joined me first, fully dressed. She was extremely happy, smiling, joking with me. Tara joined shortly after. Same joyous attitude. They had a good night together was my guess.

I cooked omelets, toasted bread, and poured coffee for my ladies.

'Hmmm, this tastes great,' Tara remarked.

Lindsey stated, 'Totally agree.'

The ladies were happy.

'Lindsey, after breakfast we need to head out. Ok with you?'

She looked at Tara, who nodded.

'Yep, good with that.'

I cleaned up the dishes.

I needed a quick shower. The warm water pouring down my hair and body felt good. Shampoo then body wash. My mind drifted to the lost opportunity. It excited me to think about the possibility. I lathered my growing erection fantasizing about a three some. I stroked it to the full length, lathered my balls while I continued to stroke. 'Get on your knees and suck my cock' I told Tara and Lindsey in my fantasy world. Picturing both of them kneeling in front of me taking turns wrapping their lips around my cock it was so exciting. Both of them deep throating my thick erection without gagging. One sucking on my balls the other, lips wrapped around the head stroking me to climax. I imagined it was Tara on my cock. 'Tara, suck it harder. I am going to cum in your mouth Tara.'

I shot my load hitting the shower wall, my knees buckled as I stroked out all my cum. In my fantasy Tara would share my cum with Lindsey, dripping it on her beckoning tongue. 'Swallow it Lindsey, swallow every last drop.'

I placed my hand on the door to keep my balance, my knees still shaky. Too much force and it popped open. I turned to exit with my erection leading the way.

Tara was standing there holding a towel.

'I remembered there were no clean towels, so I brought you one. I knocked on the door, no answer. I figured you were in the shower. I thought I would just hang it next to shower and leave. I shouldn't have but I stayed to watch you when you called out my name. Quite a show, quite a sexy erotic show. Quite a package.'

She examined me from head to toe, lingering on my dripping erection. She threw the towel at me and left, closing the door. I knew I should have locked it. I knew I was going to masturbate. Oh well, maybe my show will help me with Tara in the future.

I dressed, packed, and emerged from the bedroom. They were making out on the couch. Geez.

I cleared my throat.

'Mike, can you carry my bag out to the car for me?' Lindsey asked without breaking her embrace of Tara.

'Sure.'

They resumed making out.

Back inside.

'Lindsey, are you ready?' Talk about being a third wheel.

'Tara, on for dinner tomorrow night?'

'Yes, can't wait Lindsey.'

Hugs for Lindsey and Tara. Hug by Tara with me.

She whispered, 'Thanks for the show. It was exciting, hope it is not the last show.'

Lindsey headed to the door, I turned to follow, and Tara slapped me on the ass.

'It looked firm, I needed to know for sure.'

We were at the doorway.

'Thanks Uncle Mike for checking on me. I would never had met Lindsey if you didn't. I have favor to ask. Tonight, is the Academy Awards show I committed to attend. Could you please be my plus one?'

'Are you sure you want me instead of Lindsey?'

'I asked but she doesn't feel comfortable walking the red carpet with her new lover.'

She laughed.

'OK.'

'It is black tie and formal gowns.'

'No problem.'

Lindsey asked, 'What will your girlfriend think?'

'Well two things. One, she is Thailand working on a deal. Two, she doesn't have a problem with me escorting my niece.'

Emphasis on niece.

'Love you, Tara.' And we left.

***

We rode in silence to Lindsey's condo. I didn't know what to say. Did she have sex with Tara? Unless she or Tara confirms, I don't know for a fact.

Pulling up to her condo she finally spoke.

'Are you going to say anything to Evan?'

'What would I say to him? That we spent the night at my niece's home, and you slept in the master bedroom with my niece versus sharing a bed with me? There is nothing to tell him. You can explain why we were there -- very legit. Plus, wasn't he in Miami last night playing the Panthers and tonight the Chicago Blackhawks? There is nothing to talk about even if he asks.'

'Thank you so much. I really hit it off with Tara. She is so ....'

I cut her off. I didn't want to hear anything about their sexual escapades.

'Lindsey, take the day off. Write your travel reports if you wish or do them tomorrow. OK?'

'Thanks Mike.' She kissed me on the cheek and whispered.

VCDC
VCDC
778 Followers