And the Winner is...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thanks for touching my tits. I really enjoyed it.'

'It never happened -- OK?'

'OK.'

She smiled at me. She exited my car and retrieved her roller board from the back seat -- and she was gone.

I just sat there gripping the wheel, fighting the urge to follow her in. I have to be careful. What if she let me in and let me into her. Sounds great, but what if she changes her attitude to me? Maybe Evan finds out and she turns on me to preserve her marriage. I could see the headlines, 'CEO found guilty of sexual harassment, steps down, asked to leave the company.' It has happened to others. Would it be worth it? Nope, not worth it.

I am heading home.

***

I rang the doorbell. No answer, I rang it again and rapped on the door. That worked.

An attractive female answered. Another one of Tara's lovers?

'Hi, you must be Tara's date. I have to remark, you look and smell great!'

'Well, thanks. I am her Uncle Mike. And my I ask who you are?'

'Oh, Belinda. I am Tara's stylist. You know makeup, hair, accessories.'

That makes sense, I didn't see Belinda the night of the Golden Globe Awards, but I did get there late.

'Come on in. You two will make a stunning couple on the red carpet. Don't forget to do a shout out to me as her stylist. I think I outdid myself. Just wait!'

'Tara, your stud uncle is here!' she shouted out.

'Oh my God! Belinda you were right!' I acknowledged.

Tara was the epitome of elegance. She wore a black chiffon gown with a plunging lace V-neck tastefully displaying her cleavage. Not at all slutty, more of a sophisticated look. Her waist surrounded by a satin sash. The skirt tightly hugged her hips down to the floor culminating in a small train. Diamond necklace, bracelets and earrings adorned her. Her hair was up with an ornate diamond tiara. Such a transition from my last sight of her in a t-shirt and short shorts.

I presented my dozen roses to her. With her free hand, she draped it on my shoulder. She leaned in to kiss me on the lips, just a quicky. Belinda was right there.

'I hope you two have a great night. Before I leave, can I take a picture?'

Sure, I stood next to Tara, placing my arm around her, hand on waist. Belinda took several photos from different angle, Tara always flashing a dazzling smile.

'Could you take our picture? Belinda asked of me.

'Sure!'

Belinda took up next to Tara. They were about the same height.

'Put your arms around each other's waist. Come on, act like you are friends.'

They complied. I took several photos. I handed the camera back to her but she didn't take it.

'Just one more.'

Belinda kissed Tara on the cheek. Maybe there is more to the business relationship.

'Good luck kiss!'

'You two have a great time tonight. Tara, you're going to win tonight! I feel it.'

Belinda grabbed her stuff, she stopped in the doorway.

'Hey, there is stretch limo parked out there with a driver in a tux! Riding in style!'

***

We were alone, finally. God, she looked gorgeous. She looked so comfortable in such an elegant outfit. Far cry from the t-shirt and shorts she was in this morning. I had an urge to kiss her. I fought it. We had to go.

'A limo. I am impressed.'

'Nothing but the best for my niece.'

'Shall we? Your chariot awaits to take you to the ball.'

The driver introduced himself as Kellen. He opened the door for Tara offering a hand to help her into the limo. She needed it with that tight dress. I hope it doesn't split.

'I might be out of line, but I am going to say it anyway. You two make a stunning couple!'

Underway, Kellen asked, 'I was told to drop you by the red carpet. Is that true?'

'Yes sir. Tara is nominated for Best Supporting Actress tonight. She is obligated to walk the carpet.'

He looked into his rearview mirror.

'Oh my God. How could I not recognize you! You are one of my faves. You deserved to win the Golden Globe. I watched all the movies, you were the best. I would be honored if I can take a photo with you, my wife is a huge fan as well. She won't believe me if I just tell her.'

He shifted his gaze to me, 'Wow, and you are Tom Selleck!'

'Thank you, Kellen. Yes of course. Pull over in that park coming up. We won't have a chance at the red carpet. And even though he looks like Tom Selleck, in reality he is my Uncle Mike.'

She was so gracious. It was a beautiful park adjacent to a Malibu beach. A great backdrop for photos. He directed the photo shoot. First Tara by herself in different poses, then she and I in different poses. The final one he had specific instructions.

'I know you are going to win tonight. I will not be driver leaving the event. So, could you pretend like you won, and you hug in joy?'

We did it, I think it jinxed her, but I didn't need to spoil his moment. Plus, I loved the hug. She said she could cry to make the photo better, but it would ruin her makeup.

'I see one of you have an iPhone, I am Airdropping the photos.'

On the road again, incoming call. I checked the caller ID. For a change it was not 'Unknown' or some number not in my contacts. It was my brother! I switched to FaceTime.

'Hello George. We are heading to the awards ceremony.'

'Tara, you look stunning, Why are you taking such an ugly duckling with you to the awards.'

He was laughing so hard.

'Dad, come on. He is my James Bond to my Cinderella. I am thankful he could join me tonight. Plus, I am glad you sent him to check on me. That was sweet. He is not only a great uncle, but a great man.'

I now felt really bad and dirty. I can't have sex with my brother's adopted daughter. What is wrong with me.

'I agree, Mike is great. So successful. Maybe someday he can find the right woman to share that greatness with.'

He knew that my current relationship would not blossom. He knew me too well. History does repeat itself.

***

My second red carpet. I hope I don't get more of the Tom Selleck references. Tara had to fight that off in social media sharing who I was after the Golden Globes, she shared classic head shot from our Board photos. That helped.

I felt more comfortable this time. Tara, well, she was born to do this. So elegant, so witty in the short interviews, great on deflecting out of bounds questions. I was impressed and so proud of her. We worked the line, Tara gave everyone equal time. Extra, Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, ABC, CBS, NBC, even Guillermo from the Jimmy Kimmel show. We did the requisite shots of Tequila with him. We cleared the photo shoots. Once again, Tara just dazzled with her smile.

We bumped into the director of her film. She looked stunning in a white gown.

'Well, who is your handsome date? What award are you nominated for?' she asked of Tara.

'This is my Uncle Mike, he was nice enough to be my plus one.'

'Does that mean you are available? Can the both of you attend my after party at my place? I would like to get to know Uncle Michael.'

She is hitting on me. Interesting.

'I will leave that up to Tara.'

'If you haven't already, you should do a screen test. I could arrange a private one. I am casting the next movie and there are several holes I have that need to be filled.'

I blushed. How blatant but flattering.

An Access Hollywood reporter tapped her on the shoulder.

'Liz, come on, the crew is waiting for you.'

As she walked away, she said, 'Think about it. I think you have something that would be a big help to me.'

She glanced down at my package, gave me a smile, and walked away.

'Wow, Uncle Mike. I knew she was straight forward but nothing like that. She is married, but it is on the rocks because of her many affairs. She told me she liked to have more than one ball in the air and ..., you know, in her mouth. The things she talks about, crazy.'

'Are you part of the variety?'

'Oh no, she is straight. Plus having an affair with my more or less boss is too complicated. She is directing my next movie.'

She smiled that smile, I am pretty sure she was thinking of her new lover, my employee Lindsey.

We were second row on the aisle. Thank you for more leg room. Maybe the next film where Tara is starring as lead will move her up one row next year. If released on time. She will do it, I can feel it. It might not be me as the plus one next year, might be Lindsey.

I had to make a restroom trip. I waited for a commercial break. As I moved up the aisle, I guy in tux ran down and sat next to Tara. Fill in for TV shots.

I had to wait till the next break to return. The fill in stopped as he passed me.

'Lucky guy. She is hot! Hope she wins!'

I laughed but he was right on all counts.

***

The Best Supporting Actress awards are made early on in the program. Last year's winners were tonight's announcers. The Actress and Actor awards back to back. Actress first. Same nominees as the Golden Globe's. Nominees announced in alphabetical order. I could picture the TV coverage. Short clips of the nominees in their movie. Tara was last. Cut to a tiled view of all five waiting for the announcement. Tara standing out, looking gorgeous and calm. The voters I understood shared a core with the Golden Globe's, augmented by a different segment. I am praying for a different result. If she lost, it would be a long limo ride home.

Jamie Lee Curtis, who won for her awesome performance in Everything, Everywhere All at Once last year opened the envelope.

'And the winner is and, in my opinion, deserving of the other award ... Tara Wilson for Cicero!'

The world stood still for a moment, then accelerated. She won! She won! The cameras were all over her. The applause was deafening. She just stood up but didn't move. I gave her a hug.

'Tara, you won! Dazzle them with your smile and a thank you speech.'

'I didn't ... I didn't prepare anything. I thought I wouldn't win.'

'Be honest. Speak from your heart. Be gracious. I am so glad you won! So proud of you Tara. Go, go!'

Of course, she was the best example of grace and honesty. Thanking the producers, director, fellow cast, movie crew, stylists, writers and then family. She missed nobody. She embarrassed me though.

'A big thanks to my Uncle Mike. He was with me at the other awards show supporting me when it was rough. Accompanying me to support whatever outcome tonight. He might look like Tom Selleck, but he is more than that. I love you Uncle Mike.'

Lots of applause. Cameras on me, tears flowing down my cheeks. I blew her a kiss. She was whisked away by Jamie Lee and others off stage. It must be a commercial break, there was a gorgeous couple, almost look alikes to Tara and me.

The lady whispered to me, 'Go to the back, they will lead you backstage to be with Tara. Congratulations.'

***

Tara was surrounded with the red carpet crews. Charming, gracious, witty with an offset of true sincerity for winning.

'Are you disappointed that the Golden Globe's didn't recognize you?'

'My fellow actors are brilliant in their trade. I am honored to even be mentioned in the same breath. I was happy just to be nominated.'

So good, so classy. So different from the person who asked me to leave so that she could have sex with my employee. What a 24 hours!

The next wave of announcements rolled on and the reporters dissipated.

'So now that you won Best Supporting Actress award, don't tell me you are going to Disney World!' I joked.

'No, Disney doesn't do that with movie awards silly. I just want to go home. I didn't get much sleep last night. I am physically and mentally spent.'

Ok, I think that confirms her antics with Lindsey.

My phone rang. George calling. I switched to FaceTime. Linda crowded in next to George. Linda screamed.

'Baby, you won, you won, that is so awesome! We are so proud of you baby. I wished we were there. Next time we will be, Dad's project will be done by then.'

'Mom, we haven't started the movie production yet!'

'Doesn't matter. Are you heading back to your seats? I hope to see you on TV again.'

'No, Uncle Mike is taking me home in his limo.'

Not true, just a service.

'Ok babe I can't wait to celebrate with you! Love what Jamie said, she is a great judge of talent.'

I called the service, 10 minutes. The driver will be Kellen because it was early. I need to confirm that we needed him right now.

'Are you sure you don't want to do the rest of the show and the after parties?'

'Yes, a bottle of champagne or two with you is the way I want to celebrate.'

'OK'

Kellen was exuberant.

'You won, Tara your won!! We don't need another celebration photo, unless...'

'Get your phone out Kellen.'

Tara moved in close, she placed her lips on mine. I clasped her tightly as she did. The kiss was affectionate, but not sexual. I heard Kellen snapping photos.

'I think you guys need a room.'

'Can you delete those? She was just acting.' I requested.

'Sure.'

We did a more subdued pose for Kellen. He was so happy, it was contagious.

'This is nice limo. Too much room for two people. I wonder how many people have had sex back here,' she asked Kellen.

'Many. Sometimes we reach the destination and I wait till they are done. Part of the job.'

Tara placed her hand on my inner thigh. She whispered in my ear.

'What do you think. It would be fun.'

She shocked me! Sex with my niece and she is the one asking for it.

'No, he is fan, who knows what he would do with that.'

'OK,' she said dejectedly.

'You are my niece. I shouldn't have sex with you.'

Why didn't I say can't have sex with you? Was I subconsciously leaving the possibility open.

She nibbled on my ear.

'OK, I can wait. I can't get the shower scene out of my head. 'Tara, suck it harder. I am going to cum in your mouth Tara.'

'I can do that for you on my knees. You deserve a reward for all you have done for me.'

I am in trouble. Why didn't I lock the dam door! Or did that really matter.

If this really happens, maybe just this one time to get my fantasies out of my mind. Maybe she was just teasing me. I will know soon enough.

***

We arrived too soon at her place. What am I going to do? She telegraphed the signs -- she wants me. She is not a blood relative but tell that to my brother. Oh yeah. I fucked your adopted daughter. I must be crazy.

I thanked Kellen and gave him an additional tip. I asked if we were good. He said that maintaining confidentiality maintained his job. I felt better.

Tara said, 'The champagne is in the back fridge. Open up two bottles. I am thirsty.'

We drained bottle one quickly.

I brought the second one out and did the ceremonious popping of the cork this bottle, champagne spilling out on her marble floor. I filled her glass again.

'To Tara, best actress in the world.'

We clinked glasses. She insisted on wrapping arms and drinking from each other's glass.

'To the best sexy uncle in the world.'

She took a sip. She moved close to my lips, inches apart.

'Can you sleep in my bed tonight? I am worried about the paparazzi's. Sometimes they break in to get photos. I would feel more secure if you were in bed with me.'

Jesus, I believe this is the moment of truth. Do I have sex with my niece? Or move to bedroom two like last night. My other head was talking to me. Stay it said. I can't, she is my brother's daughter adopted at age 1.

I am so horny. All the attractive stars on the carpet. Tara's female director hitting on me.

I foolishly said yes.

'Great. Can you help me get undressed?'

She stood up, turned away from me and tried to place her hand on the hidden zipper that ran from the bottom of her neck to the middle of her bottom. I gently pulled it down, no bra, no panties.

She did the rest, dropping her gown to the floor. She turned towards me. Damn! What a fucking body. I needed her. I am going against my best instincts. Fuck it, I will take her. I might never have another chance.

'Can we go to bed now? I am tired, but I need your help to go to sleep.'

She didn't wait for a response. She stepped out of her gown, kicked off her shoes, clasped my hand, and led me into the bedroom.

Don't do it, don't fuck your niece. You will never be the same. How could you look your brother in the eye without thinking, 'Oh, by the way, I fucked your daughter and loved it.' Fuck it, I deserve it. I have supported her, I care for her. I gave her my employee.

She sat on the edge of the king size bed, the bed where less the 24 hours ago she and Lindsey had a sexual encounter, I bet.

'I need to see it again.'

I knew what she was talking about, my cock. I kicked off my shoes. I unbuckled, unbuttoned, unzipped, and dropped my pants to the floor in record time. She touched my cock. It was bulging out from my briefs. She moved her hand up and down on it watching it grow in front of her eyes.

'I like your package.'

She stood up, She pulled on my bow tie, slipping it off my neck. Next she unbuttoned my shirt, pulled it down onto my arms then allowing it to drop to the floor. She ran her hands all over my chest.

'Nicely muscled, all those pushups and sit-ups pay off. Can't wait for you to do pushups on me.'

She pulled up my t-shirt up and over my head. Once again running her hands across my hairy chest and up to my shoulders. She locked her arms around my neck moving in to kiss me. Hard passionate kiss. Erection growing kiss. I wrapped my arms around her lithe body, then grasping her firms cheeks, squeezing then slapping them.

I said, 'Now we are even.'

'So true. But you know what? You have too many clothes on.'

She let go of my neck and began dropping her hands down my body running down my back. She contacted the top of my briefs. She inserted her hands within. Kisses on my neck, my shoulders, sucking on my nipples, dropping further and further. She was now kneeling in front me, hands touching my briefs covered erection. She tugged on the bottom of my briefs pulling my stiff cock down but exposing only the base of the shaft. Inching my briefs down, kissing the newly exposed portion of my erect shaft with every pull down. She paused when it was only the head covered by the briefs.

'Tara, do it, pull it down all the way. I am getting really tuned on with all the teasing. I need you to take it in your mouth. Please Tara, please.'

I can't believe I am begging my niece to suck my cock.

She hesitated, then a sharp pull, the briefs falling to the floor. My cock shooting up hitting her chin on the way up. My balls now out in the open as well. Taking the shaft in her right hand, she caressed my balls gently pulling them down, one a time, before grasping both.

I watched as she dove down below my whole package with her mouth wide open. Her hand guiding my ball sack into her mouth, both balls, mouth closing off the sack from the shaft. The sucking sensation out of this world. The expert stroking of the shaft, the fingers rubbing all around the head. She had me under full control. I was already feeling the urge to cum without Tara taking it in her mouth. Gosh my niece was so good.

She released the balls and shaft, sat back on her haunches, and asked.

'Cum in mouth or ...'

She looked down on her perfect breasts.

'Surprise me,' was my response.

Now the really good stuff started. Back to the kneeling position, Tara took hold of my rock hard erection already leaking precum. I am ready for a surprise! Where will my streams of cum go! Like a whodunit mystery. Love it. She is sexy and erotic. The thought of cumming anywhere on my niece is stimulating me like never before.

Slowly she licked the head, cleaning off the precum. Her tongue swirling around it. One hand on the bottom of my hard on pressing against my pubic hair, the other hand back to caressing my balls. She is great in building anticipation. Pretty sure, it won't take long to get me to cum.

Then, sucking on the head. I could feel the suction, like she was trying to pull my cum out. Then a surprise. She took erection all the way in. Her lips right on my pelvis. The head of my cock, crowded into the opening of her throat. She held her position and held it and held it. She needs to breathe!