And the Winner is...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Tara!'

She backed out to the joint between the head and the shaft. Lips holding on tightly. Her right hand stroking while she played with my cock head. In minutes I got that awesome feeling. I was blind to the world. It was just my niece with her lock on the head of my manhood vigorously stroking the shaft, moving from the base up to the lip locked head.

I held the back of her head, my way of requesting control. She opened her mouth wide knowing I want to fuck her mouth. She let go of the shaft and began caressing my balls as I thrust in and out of her wet mouth, banging against her throat opening. Pull out and then thrust hard forcing my cock deeper into her throat, holding her head, keeping her from retreating. Tara still caressing my balls.

I was ready, I pulled out to give control back to her. Back to her playing with my head and stroking.

'Tara suck it harder.'

She did, sucking me harder like a wild woman. She worked my cock like I never experienced before.

I can't hold back anymore. I have to let go. I shot a stream into her mouth. Another, then another. She pulled off my cock and pointed the head to her face. The next shot ran up her nose. The next into her eye lids up to her hairline. The next hitting the diamond tiara. Wiggling my cock back and forth across her face, I emptied the last of my semen on her cheeks, chin and one final drip back into her mouth.

I held onto her shoulders to steady my balance. My knees had buckled after I started to cum. I needed to sit down before I fell down. She stood up sensing my dilemma and held me then guided me to sit on the bed. I watched as she cleaned up my cum shots using her fingers to capture the semen and licking her fingers clean. So sexy. She sat next to me.

I started to say, 'Tara ...'

'Don't say anything Uncle Mike.' she brushed her hand against my face. She kissed me.

She smiled at me, 'Can we fuck now, or should we wait?'

I regret face fucking her, but she seemed OK with it. I shouldn't have done it. My girlfriend loves it.

'I am good Tara. I shouldn't have... you know ...'

'Face fucked me? I loved it! We will do that again.'

I felt better. We crawled up to the head of the bed. I cradled her in my arms and gently kissed the mouth that just sucked my cock and received my cum. I never tasted cum before. There was a hint of something different in the taste of her lips and mouth.

We traversed to the next level of kissing. She broke off the kiss.

'I need you inside me Uncle Mike. I am so ready. Can I take the top? Please, can I take the top?'

'Of course, anything for an Academy Award winner.'

I am about to fuck my niece. I know it was wrong, but I can't stop.

Tara insured I was hard. She worked my cock to complete the erection which had drooped a little bit. Moving on top of my towering erection, she settled down on it. I felt my cock head piercing the outer regions of her pleasure zone. She slowly lowered down until her pussy grounded onto my pelvis,

'Tara, that feels so good.'

Still in the same position, she rocked back and forth keeping contact on the base of my cock, holding my erection captive in her tight, wet pussy.

Then she moved up. Tara was hovering over me. I peered down my torso, The head of my cock still inside her. The shaft wet with her juices. Slowly, she lowered back down, then slowly up, Back down again, this time a little faster. Back up, down faster, back up matching the speed of the down thrust. Tara increased the speed with every motion, amazing me with the athletic or should I say porn star prowess to work my erection, working it to climax. Minutes later it was unbearable to hold back. Cumming in my niece, I am cumming in my niece.

The explosion was as strong as her blowjob. She knew I was cumming. She settled back down on me, letting me fill her pussy with my cum load. I wrapped my arms around her, pulled her down on top of me, kissing her hard, she lifted up.

She said, 'Don't say anything. I came, quietly. I feel so good right now. Stay inside me,'

We hugged, I felt good not because of my climax because I cared deeply for my niece. We went through so much together.

She rolled off of me, I tried to stay inside her, but I slipped out.

'Where do we go from here?' I asked.

'I don't know, let's think about that tomorrow.'

We were both wiped out. I fell asleep.

I heard a doorbell ring. Was I dreaming? Tara shook awake. She grabbed her phone and looked at her camera app.

'It's Lindsey.'

'Jesus, why?'

'I don't know.'

She handed me the phone.

'You can hear what we talk about on the app.'

She pulled on her long bathrobe and headed to the front door.

I watched the live video feed.

'Lindsey!'

She embraced her and kissed her on the lips.

'Come in!' she said excitedly.

'Congrats Tara, you won! I had to congratulate you in person. I noticed you were not in the audience, I came here on a whim, that you went home.'

'Nailed it! Here I am,'

Tara escorted her in, I was shut out from what happened next. The door closed, no communication.

I just sat there feeling helpless, The door opened.

Lindsey smiled. 'Mike, ready for a threesome?'

***

Three months later. Business was booming. Stockholders were riding a 300% increase in their investment. Me too. A yacht was in my future. One prospect after another, chose us, unprecedented. Lindsey was the primary reason. She pitched the deals, and she won them all. I love her in a special way.

This month, she continually begged out of the meetings claiming illness. Not like her. Jamie filled in. She was awesome but fell short on closing the deals.

I drove to Lindsey's apartment. Hit the button on the secure main entrance.

'Lindsey, it's me.'

No response. I started walking away.

':Mike, come on in. Apartment 214.'

The door buzzed open

I navigated to 214. Knocked. Door opened.

'Hi Mike,' a hug and a kiss. She opened up the white robe, much like the one she wore at Tara's.

'You are so pregnant! Congrats to you and Evan!'

'Mike, it's your baby. It is true. Due to the playoffs, Evan was gone for a month. The same month...'

'I get it,' I dejectedly said.

'Does he know?'

'Yes. He left me once he figured out the timing. He filed for divorce. He doesn't know it is you. It might come out in the divorce hearing. I will try to protect you.'

The urge was to run out the door. I am the father. A father of a baby with my employee. Why did I agree to the threesome? I spent most of the time inside Lindsey. I came at least once, maybe twice. We went at it all night long and into the morning. I lost count. She had no protection, they were trying to have a baby. I should have known better, but I was out of control that night. Fucking my niece, fucking my employee, my fantasies coming true.

'Hi Uncle Mike.'

I thought what was she doing here? Tara and I carried on our incestuous affair from that fateful night. I was with her last night. Never a mention of Lindsey and her condition. Tara was naked. I am used to seeing her that way, it was not a shock.

'I am moving in with Lindsey to help her through the pregnancy. As I told you last night, we wrapped yesterday on the new movie, so I am available to help. We thought it might make more sense to move into your place. More room. Bigger bed in the master. Plenty of room for three.'

The thought of sleeping with both of them every night was appealing. She was right. Tara and I needed all that bed real estate for some of the kinky things we got into.

Lindsey asked, 'What do you think?'

'Makes sense to me.'

I had a growing erection thinking of the possibilities. Tara noticed. She pulled down my workout shorts and compression shorts. My hard on snapping to attention. She took hold it and kneeled in front of me. Lindsey disrobed and knelt in front of me too.

'We both love your cock.'

Tara immediately took it in her mouth. Lindsey dropped down and started sucking on my balls. Tara worked on lubricating the shaft with her saliva. Lindsey sucking on my balls one at a time, then stuffing both into her mouth. Here we go again, maybe this arrangement is worth all the risk.

Tara grasped the bottom of the shaft keeping her lips locked around the head. She tapped Lindsey on the head. She let my ball sack loose then grabbed it a the very top close to the shaft, gently pulling it up and down almost a stroking motion on my balls. Tara pulled off and directed my cock into Lindsey's mouth who sucked on it hard, making popping sounds. They took turns sucking me, Lindsey still holding my balls captive with her hand.

Tara was the first to go balls deep. She held the position. Lindsey rubbed my balls against the bottom of Tara's chin. These two amaze me with their creativity. Lindsey's turn, all the way down, then rubbing my ball sack against the bottom of her chin. Tara stood to embrace and kiss me hard.

'Whose mouth do you want to come in?'

Once again, I said, 'Surprise me.'

'Can you talk dirty to us?'

'Sure can.'

I relived that satisfying masturbation in the shower, the first time Tara saw me naked. I sprayed the shower wall with a huge load. So satisfying.

'Tara, get back on your knees and suck my cock. Lindsey suck my balls you dirty slut.'

They obeyed. Tara went crazy on me. She was determined to make me cum. She knew exactly how to do it, with three months of experience. Lindsey tonguing my balls, licking them, sucking on them, tugging on them, pulling each one as far out as they could go. I wanted to hold on, but I couldn't.

'Tara, suck it harder. I am going to cum in your mouth.'

Explosion! I was seeing stars. Tara kept sucking on me as I filled her mouth up with my load of semen. Lindsey dropped back to witness my climax. Weak in the knees, I pumped more and more cum into my niece's mouth and throat.

My climax subsided. Tara backed off and directed my saliva and cum soaked cock to Lindsey. She licked me clean and then took the head in her mouth while she squeezed the lingering cum out of the stiff shaft.

Tara kept her mouth closed. She motioned to Lindsey to recline. She opened her mouth. Tara hovered over her. She slowly dripped out my cum into Lindsey. When done, Lindsey sat up.

Tara said, 'Say it Uncle Mike, say it.'

'Swallow it Lindsey, swallow every last drop.'

Lindsey complied. She licked the little bit cum on her lips and swallowed that as well.

Tara asked, 'How was that?'

'I am speechless. I need to sit down.'

Lindsey said, 'No, let's go the bedroom. Having you ever fucked a pregnant woman?'

She took one hand, Tara the other and we walked to the bedroom.

'No, but there is always a first time.'

Tara said, 'How about two pregnant women?'

THE END