And Then She Was Gone

Story Info
After gym session woman is joined in shower by a stranger.
1.1k words
4.44
16.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My early morning pump classes always get me revved up and on many occasions my husband has benefited by being woken up on my return. This particular day the session was tough but as I walked into the shower at the gym I knew that my body was buzzing. As usual I chose the end cubicle turned the water on and closed the door. Taking some liquid soap I had just applied it to my boobs and my aroused nipples when the door opened.

I was shocked to see the new girl in the class walk in and close the door. She was six to eight inches shorter than me a real pocket rocket. In a split second I had taken in how toned and muscular she was. She put her finger to her lips before pumping huge amounts of soap onto her hands. She moved me side on to the spray and stood to my side.

Her right hand reached round and spread soap across my bottom targeting my anus with two fingers. Her other hand also loaded with soap found my pussy. Two of fingers slide straight into my pussy but were then removed. As these were removed two fingers were firmly pushed into my bottom. The soap and the fact that my bottom is no stranger to penetration meant that they entered smoothly. The fingers in my bottom pushed my hips onto her other hand that was now playing havoc with my pussy and particularly my supercharged clit.

I was shocked to my core and looked down into her eyes to try and understand better where she was coming from. She had a gentle knowing smile which gave little insight. The inside of my pussy felt as if her fingers were still there but it was just the soap which was now stinging. The soap in my bottom was the same but her fingers there were not only moving in and out but they seemed to be exploring deeply.

It had been about a minute since she entered the cubicle but I was so excited my knees were threatening to collapse. I had to grab her shoulders for support as my knees bent. This just pushed her fingers deeper in my bottom. Her other hand was playing with my clit with a skill my husband had never mastered. There was no urgency from her but no one had told my body. I was on that slope that only had one destination.

I knew I was going to come but it was approaching almost gently. When I did feel the first explosion my knees spread further and I had to hang onto her shoulders even more. It would be nice to say it was the best orgasm ever but other than the first three beautiful spasms it was a lovely but unspectacular. When it finished I found myself leaning against the wall for support. I was alone in the cubicle.

I had to get the soap out of my body as best I could, as it was stinging deeply. I quickly showered and taking my towel went to find the mystery girl. The changing rooms were empty. I was crestfallen as for some strange reason I was desperate to thank her. I also wanted to find out who she was.

I dressed quickly hoping she might still be around but was disappointed again. I jumped on my bike and peddled the ten minutes home. I was delighted to find my husband still in bed asleep. One thing that always thrills me is taking a cock from totally relaxed to fully erect orally. I was buzzing before taking him in my mouth but by the time he was rock hard all I could think of was taking his cock into my swimming pussy.

He was wide-awake by now and had a smile from ear to ear. He told me later he had never seen me look so desperate to be fucked. I was feeling desperate to do the fucking. Straddling him his cock sunk most of the way in in one thrust. Within four thrusts he was not only hitting my cervix but I was well into a stunning orgasm. This was based deep in my pussy and rocked me to my roots. It rumbled on with no clear end. Usually after having reached orgasm I am too sensitive to carry on. I took sympathy on my husband as he had only had an erection for a minute or so.

I carried on fucking him, even teasing him a little. For the first time I was able to concentrate on what he was saying. He was asking me why I was so excited but I just told him to enjoy it while it lasted. I only fucked him for a few minutes before he warned me he was about to come. Normally he did this to ensure that if was close I would not be left disappointed. As I felt him get to the point of no return I realized that I was actually coming again myself. There had been no warning but also no explosive first spasms.

It was a most unusual orgasm. All through his very satisfying looking orgasm I just rolled on and on. No spasms just that incredible flow of energy through me. I kept fucking as I felt him lose his erection. I kept him as far inside me as I could rolling my hips to stimulate me while not risking him flopping out. It did not stop or peak. There was no violence in it just pure gentle pleasure. I had to limit my movement to ensure he stayed inside me and it became more like an erotic cuddle.

I don't know how long it lasted and it never came to a clear end but after a long time I just laid my head on his chest as his nearly rejuvenated cock slide out of me.

As we lay and recovered I told him about my shower experience. I admitted that it was a tremendous turn on but was fortunate to be able to be honest when I said that the orgasms with him were much better (oh the male pride). He nicknamed her the pocket rocket and I admitted that I would leap at the chance to repeat the performance.

That week I attended every pump class the gym held. By the end of the week I was exhausted and very frustrated to not see her again. After the class exactly two weeks later one of the other members in the class asked whether I had seen her cousin in the class. She described her and said that she had been visiting that day as she always did once a year at the beginning of January.

It was new-year eight days ago; five pump classes ago and five fantastic fucks with my husband ago. She hasn't turned up yet but the anticipation has left me perpetually horny.