And Then There was Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing passionately, Sara raised her ass and my cock came almost completely out of her then she lowered her body to fill herself again with my cock. I held her ass as she continued to pump my cock in her wet hole. After a few pumps she sat up and I squeezed her breasts and tweaked her nipples like she loves. "Yes stud, fuck my pussy good tonight" as she put her hands on top of her head.

Her pumping on my cock increased as she took my whole cock. Before she came, she rose up off my cock and moved down to suck it. She licked my cook and balls clean of her juices then she went to work sucking me off.

I looked up and saw Sara with her ass in the air but past that, I saw Trent at the door with his cock in his hand. Without saying a word, I motioned him in and place my tongue between my two fingers to symbolize for him to eat her pussy.

Trent eased up on the bed behind Sara and disappeared behind her ass. A few seconds later she paused while sucking me then started back with a new drive. I knew at that point Trent was eating Sara's pussy.

Sara began to moan as she worked my cock. I looked up and saw Trent holding her ass with his hands as it shook. Sara was about to cum in a major way because she had stopped sucking me even though my cook was still in her mouth. She was moaning louder and her hands were gripping the sheet below us. It was very evident that Trent knew what he was doing.

As Sara came, she pulled her mouth off my cock and moaned ""oh god Trent, suck my pussy. Eat my wet cunt baby. Make me cum hard!" She then lay her head across my cock and continued encouraging Trent to fuck her good with his tongue.

"Cumming, fuck, cumming!" Sara shouted as her head massed into my pelvic bone. Her ass was bucking on Trent's face as her juices flowed over his cheeks and chin. I was watching as my nephew was getting my wife off with his tongue and it was amazing. I was so worked up that I started to cum also. I came on Sara's face and when she realized it, she took my cook in her mouth and swallowed the remaining load.

Sara moved around and lay next to me. She motioned Trent to move up also then pulled his arm so that he ended up laying on top of her. She pulled his face down to hers and they kissed like lovers. She held his face in her hands for a few seconds then moved them under his arms then around his back.

As he was laying on her, she spread her legs so he could ease between them. She then wrapped her legs around Trent and moved her hand between their bodies. She grabbed his cock then push it down so the head lined up with her slit. She held it as he slowly pushed forward. The head of his cock spread her lips as it entered. Sara took a quick inhale and Trent froze.

"Slow baby, your cock is bigger than I am used to" as she stroked the side of his face. Inch by inch, stroke by stroke Trent's cock disappeared inside Sara's wet pussy. When he bottomed out inside Sara, he still had a good two inches still to go. "Oh my god your cock makes me feel so full" Sara whispered to the room.

"I've got a few more inches to go Sara" Trent responded. Sara adjusted her position a little then tightened her leg grip on him. Trent's cock found Sara's womb entrance and the head entered. Sara's eyes went wide and her mouth opened fully "oh...my...god! That feels like nothing I've ever had...fuck me hard with that big cock of your."

Trent was a pro at driving his cock deep inside Sara. Her legs stayed wrapped tight around his ass and gave quick "ah" noises when he truly bottomed out in her. As a young man, he lasted longer than I thought he would but eventually he began grunting and he held his cock deep inside Sara. With each rope of sperm he sent inside her womb, his ass would clinch tight.

Sara lost it and was now biting him on his shoulder as she was having multiple orgasms. I had to concentrate hard so as not to shoot my load all over them. Eventually Trent's massive orgasm subsided and they lay breathing hard with their sweaty bodies entangled. Trent managed to roll to the opposite side of Sara from me and his massive cock made a smacking pop sound. It was the sound of wet suction being broken. The smell of sex quickly filled the room.

Sara lay breathing hard for several more minutes. I rolled up on my side facing her "I'm guessing he was good?"

Without moving Sara looked over at me "I've never been this satisfied. I love you and you are enough for mr but this was over the top." She put on hand on my face as her other hand rested on her stomach. "He was touching places that have never been touched inside me. I had orgasms like never before but now I am so sore" as we both grinned and she began giggling a little.

Trent started to ease out of bed and Sara quickly grabbed his arm "where are you going study?" She turned to me "i think he has earned that name, just like you earned stud." Turning back to Trent she continued "you and that that love trunk get back in this bed, you are sleeping with us tonight. That is if we sleep at all."

Trent looked at me in the soft light and I nodded. I have learned in all of my years with Sara that when she wants something, just give it to her. It has worked for our marriage well. So Trent lay back down but now he was on his side facing Sara.

We all talked about what just happened and Sara went on about the differences between us. Size, endurance and maturity were her categories and I won two out of three so I was pretty stoked. It was still obvious that Trent won in the size category. His cock was semi hard and it was almost bigger than mine. It was also shiny from the mingled juices of their session.

Trent went on about how Sara felt on his cock which only made his cock grow more to eventual total erection. Sara didn't let that go by as she wrapped her hand around his slick member and slowly stroked it. My conversation was mostly how erotic it was watching but with a little bit of jealousy mingled in it as well. "Baby, you will never have to be jealous of any man. I am totally in love with you" Sara said in her reassuring voice as she stared into my eyes. "And Trent, I love you too but on a different level. Not the same as Dave but I do love you. I really love your cock too" looking over at Trent she smiled and gave his cock a small squeeze.

"I just want you guys to know that I'm grateful for everything you have done for me. I will never do anything to hurt either of you. I love both of you and I'm really glad I came to live here. Oh, and please never kick me out because tonight was the best night of my life so far" Trent said as he looked at us, mostly Sara. Sara pulled his face to her with one hand and kissed him softly on the lips then turned to me and kissed me. We lay together and drifted off to sleep. Sara was facing me with her arm over my chest and Trent was facing Sara, I'm sure with his cock nestled in her ass cheeks.

The next morning I woke to an empty bed. I could hear the shower running so I figured Sara, Trent or maybe both were in there so I got up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. I looked in to Trent's open bedroom door as I went by and his bed was disheveled so I figured at some point in the night he moved back to his room.

While I was drinking my water in the kitchen while naked, Sara came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I felt her semi wet skin on my back and her wet hair against my back. I sat my glass down and turned in her arms then hugged her back. Her naked body felt so good against mine. "Thank you for last night" she said as we hugged. My cock began to harden and as it grew, Sara spread her legs to allow it to nestle against her slit. "Good morning to you too" as she rocked her pelvis causing her slit to rub across the top of my cock.

Trent walked in while we stood at the kitchen sink wrapped in each other's arms. "Sorry, I didn't know you two were in here." He turned to walk back out of the kitchen with his semi hard on.

"Sara turned her head towards him " hey, don't apologize and don't leave the room." She took one arm from around me and held it out as if inviting Trent into our hug. "Come here silly."

Trent sheepishly walked over to us. I noticed that his hair was wet like Sara's. Before I could say anything, Sara took Trent's hand then looked at me "this morning I got up to take a shower and while I was in there, Trent came in to use the bathroom and I convinced him to shower with me. While we showered, Trent fucked me from behind and it was amazing."

Trent looked at me with fear in his eyes "I..I..I'm sorry Dave, it just sort of happened..."

"Trent, Trent, it's okay" I said as I put an arm on his shoulder. "Remember what we said. If Sara wants to fuck, fuck!" I smiled. "Was it as good as you expected?"

Trent stared at me then said "Sara just keeps amazing me. And you're still okay with this?"

Sara rocked in and out on my cock and the head eased inside her lips. Sara pulled Trent closer then leaned back and kissed him. Her hand dropped his then she wrapped her hand around his semi-hard cook. With the daylight from the windows and the kitchen lights, I could clearly see Trent's cock. His cock is about ten inches long and a little thicker than me. The head of his cock has a perfect helmet shape and proportionally bigger.

Sara pulled his cock towards her ass and Trent seemed to know what to do with it as he pushed it between her ass cheeks. I felt the large head of his cock rub the underside of my cock as he pressed against Sara. My balls were pushed back a little as our bodies joined as one. This almost pushed my cock out of Sara's slit.

"It's a Sara sandwich" she giggled. "Straddling my two favorite cocks." She squeezed her legs together around them.

We stood there for about 30 seconds before Trent pulled his cock out. He reached and pulled Sara's ass cheeks apart then placed his cock at her rear pucker hole. "Oh yea baby, are you gonna fuck my ass again?" Sara asked. That seemed to answer my questions about the shower fucking.

I positioned myself down enough to send my cock into Sara's wet hole. Sara spread he legs as we both felt the pressure of Trent's cock entering her ass. "Fuck...slow...baby...I'm still sore and I have stud's cock in me too." Sara squealed. Ever so slowly I felt Trent's cock pressing against mine as he eased more and more of his shaft into Sara. She shrieks for him to stop where he was several times so her body can adjust to all the pressure.

Eventually both of us have some portion of our cocks in Sara. Her eyes are closed and she is resting against me and I can feel Trent's hands on her breasts between us. I am staying still as he pumps her ass slowly and the sensation is beginning to bring on my orgasm. I've never rubbed cocks with another man but this sensation feels just like I'm being fucked by Sara right now. Sara continues to moan as both her orifices are filled.

Trent speeds up his pumping and I know he is close to cumming. I concentrate on cumming so that I cum when he does. I feel his cock applying more pressure to mine and he gives a final before I feel his cock begin to pulse. I know he is cumming and Sara says "oh yes, fuck my ass! Fuck me good with that cock!" Her body tenses as her orgasm overwhelms her. "Cu...cu...cummmming!" she shouted, causing me to cum. "Oh yes...stud!...fuck...my...pussy...oh...stud!"

I've all came for what seemed like five minutes before I felt Trent's cock pull out of Sara's ass. "Shit...oh fuck!" She shouted as his cockhead popped out of her ass. A small amount of Trent's cum oozed out of Sara's ass then ran down her inner thigh. I felt a large glob hit my foot as I held Sara. As she recovered form her orgasm, Sara eased up and off my still hard cock and dropped to her knees grabbing both our cocks. She placed both heads at her mouth and her tongue swirled around both tips.

Trent and I were now sharing the same tongue as our cockheads touched over her tongue. Sara licked me clean as she slow pumped Trent then she switched taking Trent in her mouth as she slow pumped me. After cleaning us up, she looked up at us and rubbed our cockheads together "both of you promise me that we will never stop this relationship."

I knew I'd never stop my relationship with her so I promised I'd never stop allowing her to fuck my nephew. Trent promised he would never stop and even said he would live with us as long as we would let him. Sara kissed us where our cocks ware rubbing together. "I love you, both" she said as she released our cocks and stood.

"I think I'm going to lay out by the pool and since it is Saturday I can stay naked" Sara said as she walked towards the back door. Trent and I just watched Sara's ass sway as she walked. As we watched, I took the opportunity to look at Trent's cock and it was impressive. I became a bit jealous of his cock because it was bigger and that Sara had fallen for him over it in one night.

"Dave. Dave" Trent said as he touched my arm. "You okay? You were staring at the floor like you were somewhere else." I am glad he didn't say I was staring at his cock as that is where I was staring.

"Yeah, no, I'm good. I was just, you know, I had a work thing pop in my head." I am hoping he bought it.

"Maybe you should go lay out with Sara, rest" he said with his hand on my arm. What the hell was he saying? I am old and need to rest after sex? I may be older but I could still run circles around him in endurance.

"I will later. I think I'll get a shower now." I said as I walked towards the bedroom. As I entered the bathroom, I smelled Sara's bath soap and my mind was flooded with all of the times we showered together and how her soapy body felt against mine. My cock twitched from the memories and I couldn't help but jack myself almost to orgasm. I stopped short as I didn't want to waste an orgasm on myself.

I got out of the shower to a newly familiar sound emanating from the back yard through the bathroom window. It is the moaning sound of Sara being fucked again. Without even toweling off, I went to investigate what the situation was in the back yard.

Looking out the back door I see Sara's legs wrapped around Trent's ass and he is driving his cock deep. As he pulls his cock partially out I can see that Sara is well-lubricating it with her sweet juices. I stand there and start jacking myself off again as I watch Sara take Trent again for the second time in less than an hour. Within a few minutes I'm spraying my seed on the back door face. I hold the door casing for stability as this orgasm is stronger than any I've had so far.

Sara and Trent are tangled in heavy sex and kissing when I finish shooting my load on the door. It it obvious that they are still having sex as I walk out to them. They never stop even though I pull up a lounge chair and sit right next to them. I think Trent had the hang of 'what Sara wants, Sara gets' theme around here. He's not distracted by my presence as he pounds her soaking pussy.

Trent's ass tightened as he plunged his cock into Sara's hungry pussy. It was obvious he sending his load deep into Sara and she responded by digging her heels into his ass. In a low guttural voice Sara let out a long slow "oh my god, fuck me deep." Trent stayed in that position for several minutes until his load was deposited. Their sweaty bodies lay tangled together on the lounger as they recovered.

Trent started to withdraw his cock from Sara's pussy and his cock was slick with their mingled juices. Sara spread her legs to allow Trent to move from on top of her and stroked his slick cock a few times. A drop of his sperm collected at the tip of his cock and Sara sat up and licked it off. She turned to me and put her hand behind my head and brought our lips together. Our tongues swirled the drop of sperm she licked off Trent's cock. It is the first time I've tasted sperm at all and it wasn't too bad. It was a little salty but otherwise I couldn't complain.

Pulling back, Sara looked in my eyes asking "so what do you think? Tastes pretty good huh?" I'm not sure how to answer it since Trent is right there so I just smile. Sara smile and reach for Trent's cock at the same tine. She pulls his cock towards us and it ends up between our faces. Sara smiles and licks her side of Trent's still hard cock as she stares at me. When I realized what she was wanting, I licked my side of Trent's cock. I could taste the mixed juice on his cock still and it wasn't bad at all.

Sara kissed her side again and I joined her on my side of Trent's cock. After we kissed and licked the shaft of his cock, Trent pulled back enough that the side of his cock head was touching my lips. Sara was kissing the other half then her tongue darted out and around the tip. I began to mirror her move for move with my lips and tongue up and down Trent's shaft.

When Sara took his cock in her mouth I moved to the base and sucking on his shaved balls. Trent put a hand on the back of both our heads as Sara and I sucked and licked him towards an orgasm. Sara removed the head from her mouth and joined my licking near his shaft. Without thinking I licked my way to the head and slipped my lips around this massive cock head. I've never sucked a cock but being a guy I know what I like so I imagined Sara sucking my cock and I imitated it.

"Fuck Dave! You're a great cock sucker! You are going to make me cum real soon sucking me that way!" Trent said as I felt both of his hand on my head. I'm not sure when it happened but I am so focused on Trent's cock and sucking him just so that I didn't feel Sara begin to suck my cock.

I felt Trent's cock head grow just a bit and felt his hands grab my head a little more aggressively and I knew what was about to happen. I braced myself and did not pull off his cock then I felt it. Trent began to shoot rope after rope of his cum in my mouth and at first I didn't know if I wanted to swallow but somehow my mind just said do it. I began to swallow as fast as I could without choking. I took a hand and began stroking his shaft to help cover what my mouth couldn't. "That's it Dave, suck my cock. Swallow my juice like Sara does" Trent said as he held my head.

The taste of Trent's cum sent me into orgasm and I began shooting my load into Sara's mouth and she swallowed every drop. When Trent and I stopped cumming, Sara rose up and we kissed. We used our tongues to mix the cum in our mouths. Sara saved some of my cum for me and when her cum-covered tongue met mine I sucked it off like a hungry babu bird. What is happening to me? I can't seem to get enough cumin my mouth right now. Sara licked a bit of cum from my face that had escaped then we kiss one more time.

Trent sat down on the end of the lounger and waited on us to finish. "Fuck Dave, I didn't know you sucked cock. That was awesome.!"

"I don't Trent" I said as Sara and I settled back on the loungers. "I've only touched my cock and never even sucked one."

"That's true Trent" Sara piled in. "I'm as surprised as you are but after this session it only makes me love Dave even more than before". As Sara laid back on the lounger I caught a glimpse of Trent's cum oozing out of her pussy. My mouth began to water as if I was hungry. I wanted to suck Sara clean but I waited.

"Dave, do you think I could try and suck you off one day?" Trent asked as if wanting approval to suck him right now.

"Whenever you want to try, go for it" I told Trent.

Sara ran her hand between her legs and brought up a glob of sperm and held it out towards us. "Want to try this Trent?" To this Trent stared as if he was examining it. I leaned over and sucked it from Sara's hand without hesitation. "Dave, you need to share with Trent please."

Trent declined the offer of the cum in my mouth. The texture of his and her juice in my mouth is like none other. I swirled it around a bit before swallowing.