And Then There was Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent leaned over and began licking Andrews cock clean. He licked and sucked his cock until the shiny coating was gone. "Your cum tastes just like Dave's" Trent said as he backed off Andrew's now clean cock. He cupped Andrew's ballsack and massaged them for a few seconds before releasing them. Trent smiled at Andrew "feels like there's more where that first load came from."

Andrew stood up from the couch and moved to a chair nearby while Sara lay on the couch recovering from his massive cock and their intense fuck session. Sara rolled off the couch and cleaned off the load on my stomach and cock. Trent moved over to the recliner with Andrew in tow.

Trent sat and raised his knees up as Andrew knelt down and placed his cock at Trent's pucker hole. With some pushing, grunting, pausing and patience, Andrew filled Trent's ass and it was then that I knew where Trent learned anal. They fucked like long time lovers as Sara watched from the couch and me from my perch. Andrew's dark ass flexed over and over as he drove Trent to orgasm. Andrew came after Trent spent his load on his stomach. After withdrawing from Trent, Andrew leaned in and licked Trent's stomach clean.

The rest of the day was spent swimming, lounging and fucking in every room of the house. Trent lived with us for about seven years after that but eventually moved to a major city for his new job. We vaca at his house or he vacas at ours as we continue our relationship with each other. Family is good.