And Then There was Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all three lay on the loungers by the pool for a while to regain our strength. I rose after some time and stepped into the pool to cool off. Trent joined my shortly thereafter and we swam around and talked about his school and him living with us and being naked all the time. He has some really good plans but is now altering them so that living with us is included.

At some point I ended up behind Trent and I was rubbing his shoulders. We were sitting on the steps of the pool, him below me. The water was higher on him than me so I suggested he move his butt to the front of the step and I would ease in behind him. This was to get a better position to really get a good rub on his shoulders. Trent agreed and moved away from the step so I could move down. After I sat he moved in front of me and scooted back against me. I had to spread my legs wide so he could sit and when he did my rock hard cock temporarily blocked him.

He reached down and held my cock down with one hand. He turned and sat on my cock slowly "tell me if it hurts Dave" Trent said. He positioned my cock so that it rested between his ass cheeks and I could feel his butthole on the top of my cock. My cock twitched when it came in contact with his butthole. Trent paused "does that hurt? I felt your cock twitch".

"Quite the contrary, it felt very good" I told him as he settled on down. I began to slow rub Trent's shoulders when I felt a pair of hands start to rub mine. Sara moved in behind me and nestled her wet slit against my back. We have a three way rub going and I can begin to feel Trent rock ever so slowly on my cock. Our massaging slowly turned to each one of us just caressing the other.

Trent leaned forward to stretch causing my cock to push his balls up and ran the underside of his cock. The motion in the water moved his body forward a bit and my cock head landed right on his asshole. He paused for a second then turned and looked at me. I smiled and he raised his eyebrows as if seeking approval. I kept smiling and with his hands now on his knees he pushed his asshole against my cock.

I'm sure Sara was watching this all transpire as she was just behind me and I hadn't felt her move for a few minutes. Trent looked away and continued to press against my cock until the head sunk just inside it. I gasped at the tight feel then I felt Sara's hands reach around me as if to gently hold me steady. I placed both hands on Trent's ass as he worked my cock further inside his ass. Trent continued to impale himself on my cock until his ass was resting on my lap.

The tight feel of his asshole squeezing on my cock was like none other. Trent would flex his ass and I felt it squeeze more. With the combination of squeezes and Trent bobbing up and down it didn't take long before I was dumping my load in his ass. It was pretty obvious that this was not his first time getting fucked in the ass even if it was mine. As quickly as he got on me, he got off of me. Turning to me we kissed like lovers, sharing tongues and gentle caresses.

After some kissing and caressing we all moved to deeper water and played around for the remainder of the day. We got out to grab food and beverages and the occasional potty break. As the sun disappeared over the house we decided to move to the inside and deciding what to eat for a meal.

Sara had the idea of calling in pizza which seemed to be a hit. We would all answer the door naked when it arrived. Like clockwork it arrived on time and we all went to the door to get it. The delivery person was a young college male who immediately recognized Trent. Apparently they meet at an orientation for college. We invited him in but he had other delivers. He did assure us that we would all get together another day, when he was not working.

We all laughed as we ate the pizza. Trent was a little embarrassed about the ordeal but embraced his new lifestyle. It didn't take long to devour the pizza as we settled in to watch a movie. I sit on the couch with Sara and Trent sit in my recliner with his feet up. His brain must think about sex all the time because as we are watching this movie I look over at him and he has his cock in his hand stroking it. Nothing noticeable just slow stroking for the rest of the movie.

Sara begins yawning so she gets up and goes to bed. Shortly after, I follow Sara so I tell Trent to turn off everything before he goes to bed. "Okay Dave, I will. And Dave, by the way, I really enjoyed your cock today."

"I enjoyed you to Trent" as I walked by the recliner I leaned down and kissed him. "Good night." I've never done anything like that before and I'm glad I did. I entered the bedroom and Sara was not there, I looked in Trent's bed and she was fast to sleep so I'm guessing she stopped at the first bed and crashed. I get in our bed and fall asleep quickly.

In the night I am awakened by the sounds of Sara's and Trent's voices. It is very obvious they are making love and not just having sex. I say that because I know the different sounds Sara makes during both and she's making love with Trent right now. Wanting nothing but sleep, I roll over and am out in no time.

Morning rolls in and I'm awakened again but this time it is to the feeling of Sara laying next to me. She is in her normal cuddling position so I lay there looking at the most beautiful face in the world. My morning wood is requiring me to go to the bathroom so I ease out of bed and tip toe to the toilet. Returning to bed, I find Sara has turned over and the sheet is pushed off of her body. It looks like a pose from a men's magazine and I can't help but stare.

I hear noises from the kitchen so I go see what is going on. I find Trent making coffee and he is struggling with the coffee machine. I walk up behind him, reach around him and help him. My semi hard cock nestles in his ass crack and his reaction is to push back on me just a bit. After I help I lean in and kiss him on the neck "morning Trent."

He turns his head towards me "morning stud" and kisses me. I reach down to find his cock is semi hard and growing. I slow stroke him as we kiss then he turns and we face each other. Being taller, his cock hits my naval with mine just below his. I move back and begin searching for cups while Trent cleans up the little mess he made while fighting the coffee.

We sit and talk about last night and him and Sara's session. He was honoring our deal and I appreciated it. He told how many different positions Sara showed him and how tender she was almost all night. I asked what time she came to our bed and he said about 4:30 in the morning. He reassured me that he was not going to do anything to come between us and to let him know if he does.

"Trent, you are part of us now. There is no 'come between' when you are part of us." I said as I placed my hand on his forearm. "Sara will probably sleep till noon so it's just you and I until then" I told him. "Let's go to your bed and explore each other's body. I'd love to suck your cock some more. You could try mine as well." Without hesitation Trent left his coffee cup on the table and we headed to his bed.

Trent crawled up on the bed first and lay on his back. His cock was hard and laying on his stomach as I crawled up on the bed from the foot. I kissed his legs up to his balls and I licked and sucked each one as my hand found his cock and began stroking him. I moved up enough so I could get his cock in my mouth and started sucking him like this was our last time together. His hands moved across the back of my head as he breathed a sigh.

"Mmm...yeah...that's it, suck my cock." I obliged as I bobbed up and down his massive girth. My tongue swirled his cock head and tickled his slit as I used my hands to jack on his girth and fondle his balls. I was acquiring quite the desire for Trent's cock in my mouth. Sara really knows cock.

After a few minutes of priming his cock, I moved up to face Trent. I planted kisses up his body and came to rest with our lips together. I spread my legs a bit so that I could move Trent's cock so that he could assault my ass if he wanted. I felt the top side of his cock rubbing against my ass hole and it really turned me on.

After making out for a bit, Trent rolled us over so that I am on my back and he is on top. He kisses down my body then takes my cook in his hand and holds it up as he licks the head. His long hair is slightly brushing against my stomach and balls as he licks and kisses my shaft. As he makes his way to my balls I place a hand on his head so he will know I want more.

When he makes his way back to the head, he takes the entire head in his mouth and his tongue swirls around the head. I take a deep breath in as my head sinks deeper into his mouth and touches the back of his throat. His hand is gently caressing my balls as I feel a finger slide between my ass cheeks. I raise my knees a bit to allow better access and Trent never stops his sucking. I open my eyes and see Sara at the door smiling and she blows me a kiss before walking away.

Trent continues bobbing my cock off the back of his throat as a finger massages my asshole. This combination brings on my orgasm in short order. My cock convulses once and Trent garbs my ass and his finger enters my asshole to the second knuckle. The sensation causes my cum to jet out into his mouth with great force. Rope after rope sprays the back of his throat and Trent skillfully swallows it.

Once I stop cumming, Trent pulls my cock out then licks it clean. He sucks my balls to make sure no cum is left behind. Slowly he kisses his way back up and we kiss, sharing a little of my cum that is still in his mouth. The taste of my cum is good and I greedily suck it all off of his tongue.

After a time of kissing, Trent pushes up off me then stands while pulling me up with him. We hug then kiss once more like lovers before joining Sara who is in the kitchen making breakfast. We find her at the counter putting some eggs and bacon on a serving platter and there is already a pitcher of orange juice on the table.

"I figured you guys could use some protein after your workout this morning" she said as she placed the platter on the table. "I'm going to the workout room, I missed my real workout yesterday" and with that her naked body walked out of the kitchen to her workout room.

Trent and I sat and ate breakfast like we were starving. After eating I went to the workout room where Sara was pumping iron and breaking a slight sweat. I started slowly and before long we were in our normal workout mode and sweating quite a bit. Trent came in and began working out with us and before long it began to sound like a real workout gym. Weights clanging together, grunting as heavy weights were hoisted overhead and the focus on faces reflected in the mirrored wall.

Wrapping up our workout, we all went to our shower which is big enough to hold four people and had a group shower. Caressing each other as we wash backs and fronts was the main activity in this shower. A few tugs here and a finger or two there then we rinsed the soap all off. We were not rushed at all as we inspected each other to make sure we were soap free before we exited the shower.

We all dabbed ourselves dry and dabbed each other's back before we strolled to the living room still naked. Sara went to the kitchen and made her usual after-workout shake and brought it back to the living-room where she sat on the couch. Trent inquired about it so Sara gave him a taste "not too bad but I think I'll stick to my usual shake."

We sat and talked about the week ahead. I was going to be gone for three days and Sara asked if she was going to get to go. "You know I want you to go but I figured you would want to stay here to keep Trent company. After all, it's his first real week here and he's starting college so he may need some help starting his routine. Besides, his cock can fill any need you may have plus you can Skype me anytime, especially when you two make love."

Sara looked at Trent "do you need me here to help you Trent? I certainly don't mind and like Dave said, we can Skype him when we make love so he can be included." Trent sat quietly pondering the proposal.

He looked at both of us and said "I can manage to get my schedule started but to have Sara here to help would be nice. I promise, if she stays, we will Skype you when we make love." His cock grew semi hard as he talked and I knew he wanted her there with him alone. I can't blame him, after all, she is beautiful, she's a great cook, and she loves sex.

"It's agreed then, Sara, if you want to stay, stay. I won't be upset, it's your decision." Sara thought for a bit, her eyes looking at Trent's cock then mine. She looked at me and we just stared at each other fir what seemed like eternity.

"I think I should stay and be here for Trent as he begins college classes. He's going to need support getting into the rhythm of school and all. I really will go with you though if you want me to, I'm torn between you two." Sara lamented. "I think...I think...I think I'll stay here" she said as she looked at me as if seeking approval.

"Good call babe" I reassured her. "This is why I love you so much. You are such a great person inside." I moved closer to her and we kissed. "And Trent, I know you will take care of all her needs" I said as we broke our kiss.

Trent's cock was now rock hard and standing straight up. "Try not to wear her out with that while I'm gone. Save me some" I laughed.

"Stop it Dave. We aren't going to sit around and just fuck all the time. I'm gonna work out, got to work. Trent's going to be going to school and we have to eat" Sara jokingly said.

"Now, because you are going to be gone for days, I want your cock in me as much as I can get it before you go stud" Sara said as she reached out for my hard cock. She pushed me down on the couch and crawled on top of my guiding my cock to her slit. She sat on my lap as my cock disappeared in her. She leaned over and we kissed passionately while Trent sat in the recliner and masturbated. Sara felt so good in my arms and I was creating memories of these moments to carry with me on my trip.

The feeling of her pussy walks sliding up and down my cock craft, the feel of her pussy walls tightening around me as she flexed her muscles. The feel of her breasts in my hands and the hardness of her nipples between my fingers. The texture of her tongue as we kissed and the passion behind every move she makes. This was love and it couldn't be replaced.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Trent with his head back, eyes closed, stroking his cock and some precum had oozed out and was lubricating his efforts. For a second I was distracted as I remembered the taste and texture of his cum in my mouth earlier. Sara brought me back to us as her body surrendered to an orgasm. Her pelvis was thrust forward with every wave of her orgasm which quickened my orgasm. I began to cum and rope after rope began filling her pussy. It is always better when we cum together and today it was better than ever. We lay on the couch and caressed each other long after our orgasms subsided. Trent had cum on himself and he just lay in the recliner as it coated his body.

I couldn't help but look over at him and noticed that there was a larger than normal amount of cum on his stomach and chest. He rubbed it all over his chest and stomach and even coated his cock with it. Sara noticed this also and whispered in my ear "should we go clean him up?" I winked at her and she sat up, lifted herself off my cock and I joined her as we kneeled on each side of the recliner and began licking Trent's stomach, chest and cock clean of his cum.

Sara went north to his upper stomach and chest and I went south to clean the rest. When I got you his cock I cleaned his balls as well, even though I don't think cum was there. His cock never went completely flaccid and it jerked a few times as I sucked him as if it was trying to stand again. Sara shared what she had collected with Trent when she reached his lips.

We cleaned Trent for a bit then ended up talking more about the week ahead before retiring to bed. Tonight Sara and I slept together and Trent went to his room. This was the first night he had slept alone all night. Sara and I made love one more time in the night before I had to leave early the next morning.

___________

I didn't want to go on this trip but I had to. I got up early and packed then woke sara up to say goodbye. I told her I would call when I got to my destination and I left the house. Sara called me shortly after I left and said "Trent woke after you left and came and got in bed with me. He's asleep again but I wanted you to know."

"Thanks babe for telling me" I said with a bit of jealousy that I wasn't still laying there. "Call, me later after you get up. I love you."

"I love you too" she said and we ended the call. Thirty minutes later as I'm driving I receive a video call on my phone. I answer not really thinking and it's Sara smiling ear to ear. "Hey stud. I couldn't help myself" she said in a low voice. "I'm lying here without you but with a huge cock in our bed." As she talked and videos the call, she worked the covers off Trent's cock and it was hard. She took her free hand and held it as she began kissing and licking it. I had to exit the highway so I could devote my attention to what was about to happen.

After finding a safe place to park, I took my cock out of my pants and stroked myself as Sara sucked Trent. She asked me to show her what I was doing so I turned the phone to the action taking place in the car. When I turned it back to me I saw her take as much as she could in her mouth. It appeared that Trent was still asleep as Sara talked between sucks and kisses.

"I want to try and deal throat him but he is way too big I think" Sara said as she licked the head. "Do you line this stud? Do you like seeing your baby sucking Trent's cock? I love his cock in my mouth and when he wakes I want his cock in my pussy. Would that be okay? I'll get it all on video and send it to you to watch tonight."

I masturbated like crazy so I wouldn't be too late for my first meeting. "Yea baby, send it to me. I can't wait to watch it. I'm gonna cum now" I said as I sprayed my cum on the console and passenger seat. Luckily I had thought ahead and placed a towel in the car with me, just in case.

I let Sara watch as I came in the car and I could here her say "oh stud, I love it. Your cum is so awesome and to watch you makes me want to cum."

When I finished cumming I held the phone back up and Sara was taking as much of Trent's as she could in her mouth. I noticed her position had moved so I'm guessing he was hold ing the phone now. Trent moved the phone for a side view and it appeared as if Sara was trying to deep threat him. Of course a portion was not in her mouth and with the size of his cock, it wasn't going you deep. Her free hand was jacking his shaft and before long his ass tensed and I knew he was cumming.

Sara swallowed most of his cum but some ran out of her mouth and was oozing down Trent's shaft and over her hand. After his orgasm subsided, she pulled off his cock and began cleaning his shaft. Trent pulled her hand up out of the shit so I am assuming he was cleaning her hand with his own mouth.

I collected myself and told Sara I had to drive again so I wasn't too late for my meeting. I ended toga call and headed back on the road. Before I could make it to my meeting, Sara had sent a video message to me. I wanted to pull over and watch it but I didn't want to be late.

After my first meeting, I had a few hours to kill so I checked into my hotel. Once I shut the room door, I stripped and sat on the bed with pillows behind my head, phone in one hand and cock in the other. I watched the video of Sara and Trent making love. This wasn't just hard sweaty sex, this was slow intimate lovemaking. Sara covered every inch of Trent's body with caresses and kisses as he explored every inch of her body. Had I not seen his face I would have sworn it was Sara and I making love. This intimate connection these two had made it real easy to masturbate to.