And Then There Were None

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Sir, may I join you please? The view from this window is so nice."

Larry hardly heard the woman speak. His mouth was half open and his gaze transfixed at the heaving bosom in front of him. He was mentally undressing the sexy woman standing in front of him. Were her nipples pink or were they brown? Was she clean shaven down there or had a nicely trimmed bush? He was breathing hard.

"Yeah, I mean yes, why not?" Larry stammered as her request finally registered in his mind.

Evelynn fluttered her eyelids in a thankful gesture. The target had taken the bait.

Evelynn began making light talk, praising the town, its people. She let him know she was from out of town and was in for some business. She could see that Larry was only half listening. His hungry eyes were fixed on her breasts.

"So which line of business are you in?" Evelynn asked sweetly.

"I run a jewelry showroom," Larry hoarsely replied, licking his lips as he did so.

"Ohhh, I thought so," Evelynn cooed delightfully. "A smart, handsome man about the town, as if you could not do anything less."

"I'm Veronica," Evelyn said, using an alias.

Larry felt himself getting hard. He desperately wanted to undress this woman and put his cock inside her pulsating vagina now. He had not felt this way since he had first met Jill. I want to fuck her; I want to spread her legs wide open now, Larry panted. Even with Jill he had this urging. The first time they had met, she was wearing a stylishly cut skirt and matching blouse that beautifully showed off her shapely legs, and then every now and then would slide up to reveal a little bit more. Even with Jill he had to bide his time, had to dangle the bait of a big advertisement deal in front of her so that she would again and again come to meet him and DuPont.

Evelynn leaned forward to give Larry a look down her blouse and continued, "And you know we have something common in our professions."

Larry didn't hear her and he couldn't care less as his eyes feasted upon Evelynn's breasts. They are pink, he whispered to himself, her nipples are pink.

"Oh really," he said, his eyes still feasting upon Evelynn's breasts.

"You deal in expensive ornaments and I deal in Chinese antiques, which are even more expensive," giggled Evelynn.

Antiques! Something clicked and registered in his mind. This hot sexy woman dealt in antiques. Maybe he could show some interest, meet her a couple of more times and then who knew? If she didn't bite, he had his plan B to take care of things. Just like with that classy woman Jill. He cursed himself for not having replenished his stock of that special oxycodone white paper. That night he had to use three of them to get Jill in an active euphoric mood for sex. The first two he had dipped into her glass when she was dancing with DuPont, but she was strong. He had to go for the third paper. It was a risk, doing a third, but it worked, and she had ridden him like no other woman before.

"Here's my company card, Bendan Antiques. We deal in Imperial Chinese Hall Furniture, exclusively from the famous Ming and Qing dynasties. Tea tables, serving tables, folding room dividers, everything."

"Yeah, yeah, my wife and I love antiques," Larry said, trying to get his act together.

"Oh really, how nice. I would like to meet your wife and show her our catalogue. When can I meet her?"

Evelynn had deliberately brought up the subject of his wife. She watched Larry as his eyes darted sideways, trying to wriggle his way out of this meeting the wife stuff.

"I'm afraid Beth is out of town. But tell you what, maybe I can surprise her with some of these... ummm, Qingy furniture. Say we meet tomorrow?" Larry asked hurriedly.

Evelynn pouted her lips and made a show of thinking hard. "Nope, not tomorrow, I have to meet some clients. Give me your cell number. I will get back to you."

Larry felt let down. He desperately wanted to fuck Evelynn. He watched her walk out of the restaurant. If only he had those special powder-coated white papers with him now, he would have quickly dipped it in her coffee whilst she talked Chinese antiques and then escorted her out to a nearby hotel. A pity he didn't replenish his stock sooner after fucking Jill. Yeah, she had been terrific, responding to each thrust and penetration he and DuPont did, but she had angered him by calling out the name of some fellow called Dave. He smiled as he remembered biting hard on that birth mark on her breast in anger. She had enjoyed that in her drugged eroticism, screaming loudly when he took her ass. She was great. Luckily, they were parked in a desolate place and nobody heard her. Yeah, he would make sure he carried some of those special powder-coated papers in his wallet tomorrow.

Evelynn stepped out of the restaurant, leaving Larry lost in his thoughts. The moment she was out, her face turned into utter disgust for the man she had just met. Her eyes were cold and indifferent.

She got into the car and drove to Dave's place as planned earlier. Once there, her car was put inside the double garage. For the next appointment, Harry would provide her with another vehicle. With drugs being involved, nothing was being left to chance.

"That guy is pure evil, a devil hiding behind that hideous smile," Evelynn fumed as she stomped inside. "I feel sorry for your wife. She connected up with the wrong set of guys."

"Yeah, between them, they set her up pretty well," Dave said in agreement.

Evelynn saw the sad look on his face and put her hand on his shoulder, gently running it across his cheek.

"I didn't touch anything on the table in that restaurant. Make me a peanut butter sandwich and some hot coffee while I bathe and change," Evelynn said.

'The woman is so beautiful, even in anger,' Dave thought. He hadn't had sex for almost a fortnight now, since all this had happened, and he could feel his cock responding in admiration of the beautiful woman in front of him.

"Sure, Evelynn, maybe I will throw up some salad, too," Dave said.

He made himself busy in the kitchen, while she went to the guest room for a quick shower and change.

He was just finishing when she called out, "Dave, can you please give me a hand here."

Dave wiped his hands and went up to the guest room.

Evelynn stood naked. She had removed her towel and piled her hair high. Dave took in her breathtaking beauty. Droplets of water were running down her freshly washed face, dropping on her full round breasts, making their way to her areolas and rolling over her nipples to fall on her flat stomach.

Dave was breathing heavily. His eyes travelled down to her flaring hips, taking in the lovely triangle of dark hair hiding her love portal between her thighs.

"You are a beautiful woman," he whispered.

"Thank you, sir," she said.

"Kind sir, now help me get dressed," she continued in a sweet, teasing tone. She stood watching him come closer. Dave picked up her bra and placed it on her breasts. Her nipples were taut and straight, clearly indicating her desire. She turned around to enable him to clasp the bra's hook. He then picked up her panties and bent down in front of her. Her puffy labia lips were barely hidden by her neatly trimmed bush. He inhaled her womanly fragrance. She was lovely. Even without her make-up, she looked ravishing.

Dave was tempted, very tempted. He needed a relief from the stress of the last fifteen days. He continued looking at the puffy labia, barely hidden by the black triangle. His mind went to his Jill, recovering in his parents' house all alone. Dave took Evelynn's hands in his, then bent down on his knees and gently kissed her just above her trimmed bush.

He heard her take an involuntary gasp, then sigh.

With all the power he could muster, Dave stopped gazing at Evelynn's love portal, pulled up her panties and looked into her eyes. At the same time, he kissed the top of her hands that were in his.

"In another time, in another place, perhaps I would have picked you up in my arms, taken you to my bed and made passionate love all night long. However, my family, and especially the love of my life are waiting for me. Help me get to them, is all I ask of you."

Evelynn looked back at Dave with wide, open eyes. They kept staring at each other for a while. Then she got down on her knees in front of him. She gently touched the cut on his leg closed and dry now. She cupped his face in her hands and pressed her lips against his. Their tongues explored each other, before she stood. "My jeans," she said hoarsely. Not a word was spoken as he helped her pull up her jeans, then helped her with her blouse. Evelynn quickly brushed her hair and went down to the kitchen. They ate quietly.

Dave took out an envelope containing the money for that day's work and handed it over to her. He had sold off two heirlooms and he knew he would have to sell more in the coming days.

"What's the next plan?" she asked.

"Call him after a day's interval. By then he will be agreeable to doing anything for you. Dangle the prospect of meeting not just you, but also another woman together for closing the deal. The last part, you already know."

"Yes, the plan is simple and straightforward."

After Evelynn left, Dave went back to the guest room and cleaned it up. He then went to the bathroom. He saw she had left behind the panties she had worn to the meeting with Larry.

He picked it up and took it close to his face. He could smell Evelynn. He took out his cock and began masturbating until loads of cum spurted out of his cock, falling upon her panties. Not as good as being with one's woman, but for now it was a reliever. He washed the panties and put them in the dryer.

*****

ONE DOWN

Larry Holmes was getting increasingly fidgety. He kept glancing at his phone. That antique business woman, what's her name, Veronica, had promised to call him. He hoped to meet her again at the restaurant. This time he had his special powder coated white papers ready, and a room in a nearby hotel. The lunch hour passed and Larry was restless. Finally, his cell buzzed. Larry looked at the number. It was Veronica.

Finally, he thought, as he picked up the phone.

"Larry," Evelynn said in a husky tone, "I'm so very sorry for not having called earlier, but there were these corporate types who wanted to negotiate some items from the Qing dynasty, and I just couldn't refuse them. You know what? I kept thinking of you all day long," she continued in a slightly innocent, childish tone. She was not one of the top escorts in her profession just by chance.

"Yeah," Larry grunted, "I was also thinking about you," The bulge in his pants was increasingly unbearably.

"Oh, Larry, you know how to make a girl feel good," she gushed in her role as Veronica. She was sitting in her car just a couple of blocks away. Evelynn knew how to get men excited by just talking to them, subtly changing her tone to get the results. All the while, her eyes remained cold and expressionless.

"We meet tonight?" Larry queried, rubbing his crotch, "I know this hotel with a nice Italian restaurant, maybe we could have a nice dinner and close this antique deal. I want to purchase, umm... many Qingies from you." Evelynn curled her mouth in disdain. The bastard was just thinking through his dick head. He couldn't even pronounce the Imperial Chinese Qing dynasty correctly.

"Larry, let's meet at that same restaurant for a quick coffee and see how it goes from there," Evelynn said, with a hint of suspense in the air.

"Yeah, I'll be there, Veronica," he said. He checked his wallet to make sure he had those special powder papers with him and then stepped out of the jewelry shop. Maybe he would get lucky tonight. Just one dip of that white paper was needed. Just one, and like Jill, this Veronica will be up and ready for anything.

Evelynn waited till Harry's men informed her that Larry was inside the restaurant, then she drove over.

The moment Evelynn entered the restaurant, there was a transformation. Her walk became just that much more seductive, a dark smoldering look replaced the cold stare she just had while talking to Larry. Her breasts heaved and strained to get out of the bra that was one size too small. The tight jeans showed off her flaring hips to their full advantage.

Evelynn leaned forward and brushed her lips on Larry's cheek, giving him a fleeting glimpse of her twin globes.

Larry kissed her back eagerly, but Evelynn pushed him off with a smile and sat opposite to him.

The waiter served them coffee and snacks. The late afternoon sun reflected over Evelynn, giving her a sexy look.

They chit-chatted a bit, and Evelynn came to the point.

"Aah, you are quite knowledgeable about the Imperial Chinese dynasties." She continued from the conversation from where they had left off during their talk on the phone.

"Yes, yes, I want you Veronica... er... I mean I want to buy lots of Chinese stuff from you as a surprise for my wife."

"Lots of Chinese stuff? Really, Larry? Oh, I'm so excited. This business trip is going so well and it's all thanks to you," Evelynn lied, again subtly changing her tone, further ensnaring Larry.

"And... and I'll pay cash, hard cash, lot of cash," Larry eagerly replied.

Now for the kill.

"Tell you what, you seem to be a guy with a keen business sense and it's not often that we get to meet people with taste. Let's meet up tomorrow for dinner and business and I'll bring Ling along."

"Ling?" Larry croaked.

"Oh, I didn't mention her earlier, did I? Ling is my business associate from China, and she's here with me for closing the bigger deals." It was time for another boob show. Evelynn leaned forward, took Larry's hands in hers, and said, "We'll have a party after the deal is through. A real party." She rolled her tongue over her lips. "You know what I mean, don't you, Larry?"

"Yeah," Larry croaked.

"Bring some stuff with you. Ling loves getting high. It really gets both of us in the mood."

Larry couldn't believe his luck. These two women were into drugs. He wouldn't have to do anything on the sly. If Ling was anything like Veronica, he was gonna have one big party all night long.

"You roll blunts?" Evelynn asked. Larry happily nodded his head. "I love them," she gushed enthusiastically. In a conspiratorial tone, she added, "Ling loves vodka, with you know what..."

Larry's excitement knew no bonds. He decided to lure the two women with a nice buy out of Chinese antique furniture, just like he had lured Jill with a big advertisement bait.

"Veronica, let's meet tomorrow at the Double L hotel. I'll book us a room there and I promise you I will bring stuff that will blow your mind. Before that we'll close our business deal over drinks and dinner."

"Oh, you are a cute guy. Your wife is lucky to have you," she gushed.

The bait been taken, and her work done for the day, Evelynn got up with a seductive "see you" smile to Larry and walked out.

Larry watched Veronica's behind with lust. Tomorrow, his cock would be between those lovely buttocks. He hoped Ling was a beautiful Chinese woman, just as he was imaging her in his mind. Tonight, he was gonna fuck his wife's brains out.

"That guy's an asshole," Evelynn fumed as she walked into Dave's home to change out of her "working clothes," as she called them.

"A slimy bastard," she continued as she drank the bourbon Dave had offered her.

"Did it go as planned?" Dave asked.

Evelynn nodded. "We are meeting Larry at the Double L hotel tomorrow evening. I've told him I'll be bringing my business partner Ling along for a threesome celebration after closing the antique sales."

"Did he buy that?"

Evelynn snorted, "For fucking me, he'll do anything I ask."

"And the other part?"

That too," Evelynn said.

"Harry's men and I will be there, around the hotel. Give me a call if you need us."

"I'll manage," Evelynn said in a serious tone.

Dave put an envelope filled with cash on the kitchen table. His golf set was now gone.

Evelynn picked the envelope and put it in her purse.

"Give me a fresh toothbrush, I really need to clean my mouth," Evelynn said. "The bastard tried to kiss me on the lips, I need to get his ugly smell out of my system". With the new toothbrush in her hand, she went to the guest room for a shower.

Some minutes later, he heard her call out, "Dave, please help me with my clothes."

He knew what that meant.

After Evelynn had left, Dave returned to the guest room. Like the other day, Evelynn had left her worn panties in the bathroom, exchanging them for the ones he had washed after his masturbation. He bunched them in his hands and inhaled Evelynn's fragrance. His cock was pulsating and needed a release. He unzipped and began masturbating.

...

Larry checked his watch once again. The ladies should be here by now, he thought to himself. He went thru the checklist once again. Yes, everything had been arranged. Just then, Evelynn (aka Veronica) and Ling walked in. The two were a picture in contrast. Evelynn was wearing a short sequined cocktail dress. Larry's eyes drooled over Veronica's long legs, moving up to her firm bouncing boobs and then to her full luscious lips. His eyes shifted to Ling. A firm body, not as tall as Veronica, but with nice slim legs, and small perky breasts that went with her slim look. Veronica said something to Ling that made her laugh. Larry just couldn't take his eyes off her smiling face. In his mind he was imagining putting his cock inside Ling's open welcoming mouth, at the same time pulling and squeezing Veronica's ripe boobs.

The two ladies came up to Larry, kissed him lightly on the cheek and settled on both sides. They ordered drinks and started chit-chatting like old friends. Soon, Evelynn took his hand and led him to the dance floor. A slow number came up and Evelynn moved closer to Larry. She felt his manhood press against her stomach and she smiled seductively.

"Someone's Willy is being naughty," she whispered and giggled. Larry pulled her closer and Evelynn placed her head on his shoulder, her face away from Larry's so Larry couldn't get to see those eyes turning cold and expressionless.

They came back, Ling immediately got up and took Larry's arm and the two went back to the dance floor. The drinking and dancing continued for some time until Evelynn gave a small signal to Ling. They were back at their table with Larry between them. They both had a hand on his thighs, running up and down and teasingly coming close to his bulge, before moving away.

"So Larry, tell me, which antique items are you interested in?" Ling asked, stopping her hand just below his bulge. "We can get you some real rare stuff from both the Ming and Qing dynasty. But if I were you, it is the antique furniture made from Huanghua and Zitan hardwoods from Hainan island that you should be really serious about," Ling said, firmly placing her hand on his bulge and gently squeezing.

"That will be costly," she continued with a frown, looking at him as if financially appraising his worth. "I don't know, that could be expensive... umm... maybe we can settle for something made from Mahogany hardwood," she continued. Ling said the word hardwood slowly, pressing his bulge and smiling at him.

"No way," Veronica interjected, "I know Larry better than you do, he is smart and he knows that the price of any Imperial Chinese hall furniture made out of Huanghua and Zitan hardwood will double at the very least. Don't you, Larry dear?" Veronica asked with an innocent baby face, her hand replacing Ling's on his bulge.

Larry looked to his left and then to his right. He was drunk and hard. He was done with the civilities and Chinese furniture from yesteryear.

"I am going to buy all the Chinese stuff you have, my lovely ladies," he blurted drunkenly.

"But, but then you will need to pay some advance as a booking right now. This way I can tell our marketing people to put on hold some of those priceless items," Veronica replied with a faked serious look.

123456...8