And Then There Were None

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he remembered what Peggy had written in her letter to him. Nobody could be termed to be fully guilty. Victims of circumstances, that's what we all were. And humans we definitely were. That evening when Jill slid into the bed quietly beside him, Dave took her face in his hands and gave her a deep long kiss. Jill's eyes went round. Dave hugged her. They had to move on.

Month 2

Jill was now much better. The home food had improved her health and she was lot more active. Perhaps being back home was helping her health. One evening, when Dave came home, he found Jill in the kitchen looking serious. She had a coffee mug in her hand, but it was evident she was not drinking much.

"What's up, honey?" he asked in a concerned time.

"With nothing much to do, this afternoon I was going thru the old copies of the e newspaper on my mobile and I read this drug bust the police did in a hotel. They caught did this guy Larry arranging distribution of different types of drugs."

Dave tensed. He had never spoken about he did with Larry and Frank, the guys involved in the drug fuck group with her.

"I wasn't into catching up with the daily news during those days. Drugs are bad. I hope they put him in for a long time," he replied in a casual tone, avoiding any eye contact with his wife.

"Yes, he will be in prison for the next ten years," Jill said, as she continuously kept watching her husband.

"Good," Dave said as he poured himself some hot coffee.

"He... he was one of the guys with whom I had that business dinner that night. And... and he was one of the guys with whom I later on ended in the back seat of my car," she continued in a faltering tone. There was a pained look in her eyes. She swallowed hard.

Dave immediately went up to her and took her hand.

"Don't dwell in the past, Jill. Seems he got his just rewards."

Jill remained silent, taking an occasional sip from her coffee mug.

"Then I read this case of a... of a drug and fuck case where one of the participants passed out due to drug overdose. The police got an anonymous call and when they arrived, they found him with a condom on his dick, lying half out of his car, totally passed out. The drugs had damaged his lungs and he had a heart attack. Seems he had a weak heart history."

"Drugs never did any good to anyone," Dave managed to say, still avoiding eye contact.

"His name was Frank DuPont. He slipped into a coma and is in a comatose condition even today. He was the other guy with us at that dinner. I was pitching really hard for getting advertisements for one of the leading magazines our company represents," Jill said in a sad tone.

"His wife is a prominent socialite and was holding a grand dinner at the Hilton while her husband was having a drug group. His car was found in the same place where the police found me," she continued.

"While he is in a coma and in the hospital, his wife has filed for a divorce. Seems her high profile glamorous lifestyle took a real beating. She became the laughing stock of the town and couldn't take it anymore," she finished softly.

Finally, Dave looked at his wife's face. The color had drained from her face and her lips were trembling. She looked vulnerable.

"Dave, tell me the truth, did you by any chance have anything to do with all this?"

"You mean did I blow the whistle on Larry? How would I know he dealt in drugs? And Frank? I am not a drug peddler, so I didn't sell anything to him."

"But if I had my way, I wouldn't have hesitated to put a bullet thru their heads. Nobody messes with my family," he growled in a tone that made Jill gasp.

*****

That night they made love for the first time since Jill's return. Dave lovingly undressed his wife and laid her on their bed. He began kissing her toes, her calves and gradually made his way upwards. She moaned as he reached her thighs. He continued kissing her, coming close to her puffy lips but never touching them. He moved to her belly, raining kisses all across. She felt her body relax as her husband claimed her back, her taut nipples craving for attention. He began sucking on his wife's erect nipples, his thick phallus pressed against his wife's belly. She moaned, then grasped her husband by the hair and pulled him closer.

"Darling, make me pure, make me pure again," she whispered.

Dave ran his knob against his wife's wet opening. Jill sighed, and he gently sank his phallus inside her pussy.

She moaned as he increased his speed, his thick long phallus moving in and out in a frenzy, purifying his woman with each deep entry, removing the filth that had trespassed into his woman's body and soul. Finally, he couldn't control any longer and shot spurts of his semen deep inside his woman, proclaiming her as his.

*****

The next day, Dave got up late to the smell of breakfast and coffee. He went down to find his daughter having breakfast.

"Morning, Dad," she said with a smirk on her face.

"Coffee on the table, dear," Jill called out.

He looked at his wife and got the answer for the smirk on his daughters face.

Jill was wearing a simple robe. That's it. There was nothing underneath and he could make out her lovely boobs doing a jiggle as she worked around the kitchen. There were also those red hickeys on her neck.

Today's kids grow up fast, and Stacy was almost a teenager. One look at her mother in the morning and she knew what her parents had been up to last night.

"See you guys," she called out smugly and walked out for her school with a happy swing to her young hips. She had both her parents back in her life. What else did she and Mason need?

Yes, Jill looked radiant that day. Her husband's little willie had done things which no medication on earth could have achieved. She smiled at him, a happy chirpy smile, and removed her robe.

"Coffee or me?"

MONTH ELEVEN

What else did she need? Wrong. They welcomed their third child. She was a beautiful girl. It seems that night when we first made love, my baby making sperms really did a deep dive right into Jill's womb and got lucky.

We named her Peggy. Stacy was delighted. While was is cool, another sister to cope up with, huh. Stacy became her baby sisters self-nominated Mom Jr.

Sometimes I think of Peggy and hope things turned okay for her finally. She deserved it.

YEAR TWO

It was around midday when Dave got a WhatsApp message on his mobile from an unknown number. It was a pic of a shop with the name "Peggy's Café Corner" written on the front glass. From the background scenario it seemed to be from a city on the west coast.

Was that Peggy? I hoped so.

YEAR FOUR

Another WhatsApp message from another unknown number. This time it was a pic of a cute baby boy. The caption read "My superhero, Dave Jr."

Dave reread the caption, "superhero." That's what Peggy had called him when he pushed that little boy out of harm's way at the restaurant's parking lot, while his world stood turned upside down.

Yes, things had seemingly worked out well for someone for whom he had genuinely began caring.

Redbull

1...345678