And Then There Were None

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry smirked, pulled out a thick envelope from his coat and put it in Veronica's hand. It was the commission he had earned the other week from the sale of drugs. With the sexy Veronica in his mind, he had not shared anything with his wife, Beth. Ling's eyes got wide and she gave a small thumb up sign. Now it was her turn.

Ling pressed herself close to Larry and kissed him. "That was the wisest decision you have made. Believe me, in two years you will double your investment."

"Yeah, yeah," Larry said, as he kissed back.

"Kisses will now not do," Ling said huskily. "It's time to celebrate."

"I hope you have booked a room here, Larry."

"Yeah babe, room number 505."

Evelynn smiled. That was the information she needed.

"Did you arrange everything like you promised?" asked Ling.

"Yeah, everything is there, the weed, pink hearts, angel powder, bone crusher and lollipop, everything."

Evelynn's quick mind listed the items in sequence. Okay, the bastard had cannabis, amphetamine, cocaine, meth, crack and fentanyl in his hotel room.

"So, what are we waiting for, babes. Let's get the party started."

As Larry began to get up, Ling put his hand on his arm. "Larry, I want you to invite me to your hotel room in a special manner."

"Anything for you, babe," Larry said as his eyes undressed Ling.

Evelynn (aka Veronica) came closer and said in a low tone, "You have those white papers, don't you?"

Larry smiled; indeed, he had. He had used them on Jill and now had a fresh supply ready. You never knew when you might get lucky.

"Great, go up to the room, get naked and make your willie nice and strong. Dip the white paper in some vodka and spread it on your cock. Then give me a missed call. I love sucking..." Veronica said in a seductive, trailing voice.

Larry got up and began moving towards the elevator. The moment the elevator door closed, Evelynn called David.

"He is in room number 505."

"Has he got the drugs with him?"

"Yes, an assorted bunch of them."

"Good, now both of you move out of there quickly."

Evelynn and Ling made a hasty exit from the hotel.

As they were leaving, Dave called his friend Detective Pete. He had already told him to keep his men ready for a possible raid on a yet unnamed drug dealer.

"Pete, the drug deal is going to happen in room number 505 of Hotel L."

"Okay, Dave my men will be there in ten minutes."

*****

Larry looked at his watch. Yes, it was time. He was naked and rubbing the wet white paper on his phallus. In a few minutes, he would have Veronica down on her knees in front of him, licking the oxycodone from his cock. He smirked. That would make her go crazy for sex. This was gonna be a great night.

The room bell buzzed. Larry smiled. His women for the night were here.

With his elongated, drug coated cock jutting out in front of him, Larry walked to the door, opened it with a flourish and came face to face with the gun aimed at his forehead.

"Put your hands up," the police officer holding the gun barked.

Larry cock began to shrivel up fast. He was fucked. Larry knew he had a lot of drugs in his room. All the packets had his fingerprints on them. He had planned to use some of it tonight, then gift the remaining drugs to the two sexy pussies as an incentive to meet him again. That quantity was enough to put him behind bars for many years to come.

"Where is Veronica?" he finally managed to croak.

*****

Evelynn and Ling managed to pull out of the parking lot just before the police arrived. As instructed by Dave, they deactivated their mobiles, removed the SIMs and batteries and threw them in different locations. Nobody could trace them now.

They parked the car near the Cherry Creek shopping mall and moved in different directions. Ling took an Uber to the airport. She was flying out of the city to the east coast, to her next client. Evelynn got into another Uber and travelled to Dave's house. The car left behind would be driven by one of Harry's men across the county border.

Dave had not yet returned, so Evelynn used the duplicate key he had given her. She was sipping her second glass of wine when he arrived. He looked different, she observed. His shoulders were not stooping and he was seemingly walking at a quicker pace.

He walked in and gave her a tight hug. "You were fantastic!"

"You must tell me what all happened," she said, as she continued to look into his shining eyes. He looked so better today, so handsome.

"You two played your part really well. When the police from the narcotics department knocked at his hotel room, he opened the door in the nude with that white substance rubbed all over his shaft and knob. The room had a large quantity of different types of drugs. When asked to whom he was planning to hand over these narcotic items, he said he intended to party all night with some ladies and then gift them whatever was left."

"When asked where were these lady friends of his, he said he didn't know and kept asking where is Veronica."

Evelynn let out a throaty laugh. "I never realized I had this hidden acting talent in me."

"He will be behind bars for at least ten years for illegal possession and distribution of drugs, and all his property will be confiscated, unless he can prove that they came from legitimate sources of income. Feel sorry for his family, though, they will be on the streets."

Evelynn put her finger on his lips to stop him saying anything further.

"That man had no feelings for you and your family. He could have killed your wife with that white paper powder. One more, just one more drink with that white paper mixed in it would have been fatal for your wife. You're a good man, Dave, and Jill must be a proud wife."

Dave felt a warmth like never before for the woman in front of him. He had been introduced to her as a top escort and had felt kind of out of his league around her. Now, after being around her for some time, his views about Evelynn were changing. Behind that seductive external veneer there was a seemingly a good human being with a heart of gold.

He took her in his arms and gave her a long kiss, before stepping back.

She looked intently at him, or seemingly right through him, and then took him by his hand.

"It's been a long eventful day, Dave. I need a shower; we need a shower."

"Evelynn, I told you earlier another time..." he couldn't finish as she hushed him.

"I said we need a shower, so don't let your mind wander."

The two climbed the stairs to the guest room. They undressed each other silently and stepped into the shower. The warm water running over their bodies felt good.

"Lather me," she said, and closed her eyes.

Dave took the soap and began gliding it over her soft curvaceous body. Her full bouncy breasts felt good in his hands as he soaped them, and again. She kept her eyes closed all the time. His hands moved to her buttocks. The soap glided over her curves, leaving a trial of lather. His member was hard, the knob big and red like a ripe tomato.

He inhaled her scent. His face was close to her pussy. The outer labia were open like rose petals. He moved his hand towards the hidden love button. He felt her hand on his as she stopped him from coming any further.

He looked up. Evelynn had her eyes open and was looking at him." Dave, another time, another place..."

Her eyes fell on his extended member. She reached out, took it in her hands and began caressing. Dave felt his phallus responding to the womanly embrace. Evelynn stepped out of the shower and went to the bedroom.

"Go home to Jill. This was a big day. You got one of the culprits. I know she is weak and may perhaps be sleeping under the effect of medication when you reach your parents' house, but just be there. Sit next to her. Talk to her. Then we need to plan and take out DuPont."

With that, she quickly dressed and left.

An hour later, Dave was by his wife's bedside.

Jill looked better, though still weak and under sedation. Her breathing was more regular now, and the oxygen mask was finally off. He took her hands in his and began talking to her about the way Larry was trapped. As he spoke, Jill turned to his direction, as though absorbing everything that he was saying.

Just then, his daughter walked in. "Dad, you need to rest, too. Mom is doing well; her health is much better now." Dave opened his arms and Stacy rushed in, sobbing with happiness. "Oh, I just can't wait to see Mom walking again."

"Me too, baby, me too," he replied.

*****

FRANK DUPONT

The next afternoon, Dave called for a meeting with Harry and Evelynn. During the time Evelynn and Ling had been stringing Larry along, Dave had been busy making a plan for DuPont. He read articles about him on social media, surfed his Facebook account and even got his financial records, courtesy of Harry.

Frank DuPont got his undergraduate degree in financial market analysis. After working for some market analysis companies on the East Coast, he decided to go independent. He moved back to Denver and opened shop in of the better locations in the Central Business District. The guy was around 45, tall, heavy built with a receding hairline. Everything looked good on the surface. A deeper look into his financials showed that although DuPont had an office in a good location, he was really not making big money. In fact, the few corporate clients he had were courtesy of his wife, who came from one of the old families of the town. Her family's clout in Denver and the surrounding areas had made it possible for him to become an investment consultant for some good-paying clients. Both Frankie and his wife enjoyed the high life. His wife, Gabriella, was a member of just about all the prestigious societies in town and had her face regularly splashed in society gossip magazines.

Frank loved pussy. He was a pussy hound. As per Harry's reports, he was banging his secretary twice a week in an out-of-town motel. Were they in love? No way, she was married and had a family to support, since her husband didn't have a steady job. It was a bi-weekly coupling of convenience. His trips to the east coast would always be a day longer to accommodate his desire to taste the latest in the upper market brothels. Then there was this interesting piece of information on the health front: Frank had a weak heart.

Dave carefully drew up a plan. While Evelynn did her flirt routine to ensnare Larry, Dave instructed Harry to open a company in Honk Kong styled as Bendan LTD, a name very close to that of a bigger company that was listed on the stock exchange. He began collecting all the information he could about this other company: its product, past growth and the future forecasts. Finally, he had it all down enough to share with Evelynn.

Dave gave the freshly prepared catalogues of Bendan LTD to Evelynn. She went thru it carefully.

"Bendan LTD seems to be a nice company, doing handsome profits. Shareholders are thrilled with their future expansion plans. So, how does it concern us?"

"The company whose name is on the catalogue belongs to us thru a myriad of shell companies, running from Hong Kong to the Panama and Cayman Islands. It's a complex chain and I won't go into the details. I want you to memorize all the details of the company whose future growth and expansion are mentioned there alongside our company's name. The plan will go like this..." Dave leaned forward and continued to explain the step-by-step details.

"And you need to change your appearance just in case Larry has shared any details about your earlier role play as Veronica. And you better replace Ling, also."

Evelynn's eyes grew round in amazement. The plan was simple and a complete blitzkrieg. It would take the town by storm.

*****

Frank DuPont drank his beer and contently watched the football game on the cable. He was sitting in a bar close to the motel where he had just finished fucking his secretary. The girl was pretty and needed the money he gave her to support her family and so never complained against whatever kinky stuff he wanted to do with her. Now, before travelling home, he needed to make himself and his story presentable, notably he was in a business meeting with some clients at a restaurant. Not that anyone really tried to check him out. His wife was always busy in some high society program or lapping up the latest gossip in the high society magazines. She was good in bed, too. Yeah, maybe he would have a few drinks tonight with her to get her into the mood. Then he would be pounding her pussy.

His reverie was interrupted by the two women talking at the next table. He had not seen them come in, but they sure looked good. Both were dark haired. The taller one was around five ten and was wearing a tight body-hugging skirt that showed off her well-toned legs to their best advantage. Her top, though modest, had a low enough neckline to give a hint of her cleavage. The smaller woman was around five four, curly hair. She had a lush body, with a friendly smiling face and a cute dimple when she smiled. Both of them had a nice sex appeal. Frank liked what he saw. He tried to listen in to what they were talking about without being obvious.

Evelynn watched Frank from the corner of her eyes. She and Laura had been sitting their car in the parking lot waiting for Frank to come to his favorite watering hole after fucking his secretary. Evelynn had changed her appearance. She did her hair black, and wore contacts with a greenish tint. She would be going by the name Rhonda. They had seen him arrive, and after giving him a few minutes' head start, made their entry. She could see that he was sexually interested in them. The lust was visible in his eyes, just as in the case of Larry.

Evelynn raised her voice and continued talking to Laura. "Laura, this company is going to grow bigger and bigger. Even Alibaba will look tiny in the stock exchange listing in front of this up-and-coming IT company."

Frank stiffened upon hearing the word stock exchange. Money and pussy were the two dearest things in his life. He leaned closer.

"Up and coming?" Laura asked questioningly. Rhonda scoffed, "My dear Laura, it's here already. The core database information computing power of this Chinese company is decades ahead of anything else anywhere. It's going to be the world leader of tomorrow. And mind you, their tomorrow will never end because they have heavily invested in the best technology and the best software brains."

Laura was watching Frank keenly lapping up whatever Evelynn (aka Rhonda) was dishing out. She gave a small nod to Evelynn, indicating that Frank was biting the bait.

"How did your meetings go today?" Laura asked. By then, Frank had lost all interest in his drink.

"I met the Arrow Micro people at their Corporate Office. I showed them the catalogue of Bendan Ltd. I spoke about their technical superiority, their compounded growth rate for the past five years."

"And?" Laura prompted, hiding a smile as Frank seemed close to falling off his seat.

"They were skeptical. Can you believe that? They just couldn't get themselves to believe the numbers I was showing them on the screen. A Chinese company doing that good? When I finally asked them if they would like to buy some of their shares under private placement before it got listed, they just smiled politely and said they'll get back."

"Oh, Jesus," Laura exclaimed, "what about your afternoon meeting?"

"Well, the people from Ibottis Tech took me more seriously than the Arrow Micro people. They had seemingly heard about this company before. They want to know more about their expansion forecasts for the next coming years. "

"Yes" Laura nodded. "After all, their stock exchange listing depends a lot on how good these forecasts are."

The two sipped their drinks silently for a few minutes. Now it was time to reel in the bait.

"I wish we had some local financial experts with us in this sales pitch. Having a local flavor helps tremendously," Rhonda said.

"That's true, Rhonda," Laura said with a sigh. "These corporate people would believe their local investment firms, as they feel they are one of them. We, on the other hand, are seemingly outsiders from the east coast."

"Yes, and remember, millions can be made on the stock exchange once the company gets listed. These guys can sell their shares at ten times the price they brought it at after the minimum holding period has elapsed," Rhonda replied in a faked exasperated tone.

"Did you buy some shares?" Laura asked in a conspiratorial tone.

"I am not dumb, my dear; my boyfriend has a friend who owns an investment firm in London. He arranged it through his friend."

"Gee, how much do you think you will profit after selling their shares after the listing on the stock exchange?" Laura asked wide eyed.

Rhonda smiled inwardly. Roping in Laura was a good decision. She was a good actress.

She proudly raised one finger in the air.

"Whoopie, that's the way to go girl," Laura exclaimed.

Both of them raised their glasses. "Cheers."

They became conscious of somebody joining them at their table. It was Frank. The talk of making millions had him drooling.

"Hello, ladies," he said with his best smiling face. "I am Frank DuPont."

"Hi, Frank," Laura said in an indifferent tone. "I'm, Rhonda." Their body signal clearly indicated that Frank was an unwelcome intrusion in their space.

Frank shared his business card with the two women. "I'm a financial consultant and some of the more prominent companies of the city are my clients." He glibly started reeling out some well-known company names.

Evelynn heard him out politely. Dave had given her the names of the mediocre companies that were Frank's clients. What he was saying was a pack of lies to impress them. Just like the pack of lies she and Laura had used to bait him in. Their plan was working.

Rhonda then faked a wide innocent face, full of surprise and amazement.

"Frank, we're impressed. We don't get to meet such intelligent and successful financial consultants in, umm... in-mid country towns like this."

"You're right, Rhonda," Laura chimed in.

Frank beamed happily.

"I couldn't help over hearing you two. Which company are you talking about?"

It was now time for a boob show, just like in the case of Larry. Rhonda leaned forward, allowing Frank a good view of her cleavage. "Frank, there's this IT software company on mainland China. Not a new company, it's been around for over a decade. The coding platforms created by them are in high demand across the world. Their Board is smart. They initially started by selling their software to other software companies based in Europe and USA. These companies rebranded their product and resold it at a much higher margin, with some minor updates.

"Now, this didn't go unnoticed by the Bendan Board. They just kept mapping the market of these companies where they were selling their product at a much higher price. In the meantime, they kept making their core coding platform stronger and more flexible. It's now so versatile that it can even compete for high-valued defense contracts.

"And now they are ready," Rhonda said triumphantly, with her forefinger pointing towards Frank.

Laura smiled. The bastard had been looking down Rhonda's blouse, staring at her semi erect pink nipples. She doubted if Frank had properly heard Rhonda. It was high time she joined Rhonda in the peek show.

Laura leaned forward, also, and joined the talk.

"Ready, oh good, umm... meaning we're ready for what?" asked Frank. He had been having a hard time in concentrating on what Rhoda was saying. Her pink nipples looked so good and suckable.

"Ready to take over the whole market. Ready to go international in their own name and capture the whole world market and then start jacking up the prices," Laura replied triumphantly, as she continued exposing her cleavage. She smirked. Men were so weak.

1...345678