All Comments on 'And Then There Were Three Ch. 04'

by MrBlueSkies

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

GAY FAGGOT STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm not a fan of cuckold stories...

I'm one of those guys that usually flames the author; but in this case, a very well-written and erotic story. I'm surprised at how good it was. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
really

really, do some people think this way, i guess this is why there is so many prisons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another sad and pathetic Brit

with such pathetic people with their sick minds, little wonder that it's becoming a country of small cocked wimps!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree the story is garbage, that is without question.

But to the commentator saying about ALL of British men being wimp cuckold men? Take a look at the number of American wimp cuckold writers are on this site. Both Male and female. I think he or she would be surprised to find how many Cuckold writers are on this site. Bakeboss springs to mind. DLawson, ZEB_Carter, Elaine2005, Justplainbob. And they are just the writers in the first page of the new stories. There are many more American Cuckold writers than British writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

I don't get these willing cuckolds from this tale there is no loving wife she is a shrew lords it over her wimp of a husband whose pea size brain is in his cock end. I think Dave does well to run away at the end of this story.

The writer wrote in good English I only noticed only one spelling error.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sick story

This was one sick cuck story. All cuck stories are sick, but this one was sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, he just loves feeling like shit and paying the bills for another man's baby?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrBlueSkies@MrBlueSkies
I started writing stories which could have developed from personal experiences and situations. Some of the characters and events are real, but by no means all. I will leave the reader to speculate. My stories have either a straight or bi-sexual theme. There is normally some i...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES