And Then There Were Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going insane. She still held me at the waist but that wasn't doing anything for my shaking legs. I grabbed her head. She smacked my hands away.

"I'll let you face fuck me later," Brooke proposed. "Right now is all about me showing you how much I love you."

The words "face fuck me later" definitely piqued my interest, but I quickly lost all thought. It was a soft, leisurely tease. She was doing everything but granting release. She was exhibiting her love but it felt more like cruel and unusual punishment. My head fell back. It was daylight and my eyes were shut but somehow I could see Orion's Nebula. The color sensations were so vivid.

Then I felt nothing. My head was tilting forward, my eyes only squinting in their opening when the sensation of my dick being engulfed on all sides hit me. She had impaled her throat in one thrust.

"Oh fuck." It wasn't even a conscious response on my part. Her head began bobbing ferociously upon my rod. I was so pent up, I was already on the brink. "I'm gonna cum." Her response was to grab my ass and pull me into her further. I looked down, thinking she didn't hear me properly. I wasn't prepared for the sight. Brooke's mouth moving in quick strokes on me was expected and was even more amazing witnessing it but when my eyes locked with her hypnotizing baby blue's, she smiled. She actually fucking smiled around my cock. That act deteriorated my resolve to nothing. I let loose a loud, gruff growl that reverberated inside the tent as if I were standing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon. I unleashed a torrent of my essence and Brooke took every drop, constantly chugging until I was emptied. Even then, she slowly bobbed a few more times, still fucking smiling. Playful minx. When she finally released me, I collapsed. I didn't even have the energy to stand; she sucked it out of me.

"Wow," it was all I could pant out.

Brooke crawled on top of me. "I never swallowed before." She paused a moment and I was still catching my breath. "I either really love cum or I just really love you because that was better than I expected."

"I'm glad I could be your first," I half chuckled.

"I bet you are!" Brooke slapped me lightly. "Go on and get dressed. I'll see you in a minute." She peeled herself off me. Just before she left the tent, she looked back at me and smiled while licking her lips.

Applause and wolf whistles greeted her outside. I got dressed, overhearing everything.

"There's a trash can over there for the paper towels," Isabella started.

"Nope, don't need it," Brooke's retort was quick.

"You mean... My brother did..." Isabella couldn't even finish her sentence.

"Last night and it was fantastic."

"I bet he fought a while before he caved." It actually came out hopeful. She didn't want to think that her brother would be the one guy willing to give oral sex.

"He volunteered. He didn't even tell me he was going to."

My sister audibly gasped and when I stepped out of the tent, her eyes were throwing daggers at Jacob. He didn't notice because he, Eric, and Max gathered around me, offering their congratulations, verbally and physically.

I felt as if I was a bottle of orange juice and the three guys just read 'Shake well before serving.' I gazed over the scene, four guys celebrating oral sex and four girls huddled around the picnic table, probably discussing oral sex. Brooke noticed my stare and offered a small wave without even breaking her conversation. That did it for me. I no longer cared about the three Neanderthals surrounding me.

"I'll be right back," I politely said not intending to keep that promise unless Brooke was with me. I heard the guys make whipping sounds as I stepped closer to the picnic table but I didn't care.

As I came near, I heard Angela ask, "Did he say he liked it?"

"I loved it," I answered, startling the four ladies. "And I'll gladly do it until my tongue falls off." I kissed Brooke's cheek. "You taste like a fine wine, divine anytime." That corny line garnered me a playful slap from Brooke and a round of "Whatever's" and eye rolls from the others. I stared Brooke right in the eye, "I truly mean it and have every intention of taking care of you to the best of my abilities, whether it be sexually or in life itself." That earned me a blush from Brooke and a round of "Ah's" from the other girls. Now was a good time for a topic change. Right when every girl is jealous of the woman you're with because they think you're the man that is the greatest thing since the advent of the wheel is the best time to not give yourself an opportunity to stick your foot in your mouth. "So what's on our agenda today?"

The day was packed with nothing. The girls were going to the public beach and the guys walked over to the arcade. When Brooke mentioned the beach and the arcade, I assumed they did both together but I was clearly mistaken. Brooke was persistent I go with the guys. She had it in her head that we would all instantly become friends if they knew me. Yeah right. Just because I'm now part of the clique doesn't mean that was going to happen. Besides, I knew enough of Jacob to know I didn't want to be that pricks friend. He was so conceited and full of himself. What did Isabella see in that guy? Were looks the only factor? He didn't treat her bad per se, but he made all the choices in their relationship, which isn't a relationship. And Max irritated me beyond belief with his views on women. They were soft, disposable, and only there for his enjoyment. Now that I am somewhat involved, I want to keep a closer eye on Valerie. Eric was the only one I could see myself hanging out with and that's because I knew nothing about him. Angela appeared the happiest of all the girls and that says something. His stock already rose in my eyes just by the way he was willing to defend Brooke's honor, misguided as it was.

I played a game or two, hung back, and left when the three of them were involved in one game or another. I easily found the three sexy, scantily clad hottie's and my sister, who was dressed similarly. When I got close, I froze at the conversation.

"So really Brooke," Valerie started, "what's the deal with you and the dork?"

Angela followed with a chuckle, "He probably promised to do every homework assignment of hers until graduation."

"Sex with my brother is an awfully steep price to pay for something like that!"

The three laughed.

Brooke let out an irritated huff. "Do you know what it's like to be with a guy and know he is listening to every word you say?" She pointed at Isabella. "How about being with a guy who isn't just looking at you like a piece of meat?" She glared at Valerie. "Sure, he's not the school hunk or star player but he cares for me." Her voice then fell from one of agitation to one of contemplation, "I can see it in his eyes. And the things we've done, he's showed me things I've never experienced before. It's not the typical 'let's go to the movies so we can make out and you can give me a hand job.' Do you even know how beautiful a nebula is? Ian is a gentleman and ..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Valerie raised her hands. I have a feeling if she didn't, Brooke may have gone on for the rest of the day defending me. "Calm down, Brooke. We were just curious if it was legitimate."

"Sorry, I guess I kind of got carried away," Brooke let out a small giggle. "I just know I've found the one guy with whom I can be myself. I don't have to stroke his ego or have sex with him just so he'll stay with me. I really do love him."

"Even though he's my brother, I promise not to give you a hard time about it." Isabella gave a sigh full of lament as she ran her hand through her hair. "But that doesn't mean I'll understand it."

"Who would have thought," Valerie snickered, "Brooke's heart would have been stolen by the class ner..." Brooke gave a hard glare at her friend. I knew it well. "I mean Izzy's brother." She finished with a laugh.

I decided to let the storm subside. I went to a vending machine to buy a cola so none of them would think I overheard the conversation I had. I waited a few minutes, chugging my beverage, before I came up behind Brooke and disguised my voice, "Hey Hot Stuff, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes," Brooke didn't even turn around.

"Want to ditch him for me?"

"I know it's you Tiger." Brooke shook her head and looked back over her shoulder at me with a smile, "Where do you come up that corny shit?"

The girls laughed.

"No worse than you telling me that you want me to be your Vulcan," I retaliated. "Face it Sweetie, our relationship began on corny and you started it." Brooke blushed and I saw the curious nature of three females lock in on my girl at my exclamation.

Brooke tried changing the subject, "All done at the arcade? That was fast." I could tell she felt I didn't try to become buddies with the guys and she was right. Seeing her minor irritation, I vowed I would make the attempt. They might not be all that horrible, after all, Brooke wasn't. "Yeah, I just figured this was our vacation. I could play video games at home but I can only take you on a paddleboat ride here."

"I'm going to let you in on a little secret Bro," Isabella used one of her less offensive nicknames she has for me though she knows I hate it just the same. "Despite her name, Brooke doesn't like water."

I'm not sure, but I think my sister believes I weaseled myself into her group of friends and she didn't like it. "I know that already," I put my hand on Brooke's shoulder as I stared down my sister. My voice was calm though, not wanting Brooke to think I was going to attack all her friends, even if it was my sister. "But two days ago she was waist deep in the lake and having a blast and a paddleboat is no different than the canoe trip we took down the river."

Isabella looked at me in shock. Angela and Valerie as well. They quickly fixed their attention to Brooke. She sheepishly smiled, "I told you." She then gazed up at me, "Sounds fun."

I walked in front of her and offered my hand. Brooke happily accepted and I pulled her into my arms for a quick kiss. I love her soft lips. "You know ladies, the paddleboats hold three. I would be glad to rent two of them. Interested?"

Valerie was first to respond, "I'll go just to see Brooke on the water."

"It's a sight I gotta see," Angela added.

"Fine," Isabella's tone was far less enthused. "We'll all go."

Once again, after sitting in the paddleboat Brooke kept rechecking the life preserver's buckles. I got in and before we pulled out, I forced eye contact. "I swear I will keep you safe. There is nothing to fear but if you feel you can't take it anymore, I will not be mad or judge you, and we will come back immediately. But also know, I will protect you." I kissed her quivering lips. She gave a slight nod.

We went on the water and all Brooke's fears were ebbing away. The two paddleboats were side by side with the four girls chatting incessantly about all kinds of random drama that was occurring to their other friends as it was being posted on Facebook. The two vessels then collided. It didn't do anything but cause each to shake a little. I glanced at Brooke and she was fine until my sister acted.

"I'm comin' over," Isabella announced as she jumped from one craft to the other.

She came on my side and the extra weight sent Brooke's lighter side in the air. Her arms grabbed the sides and the petrified look in her eyes will haunt me. In that split second, I immediately wrapped Brooke in my arms and forced my weight to balance out Isabella's forceful jump. It worked and the paddleboat didn't tip over but Brooke was shaking uncontrollably. I cupped her face keeping our eyes locked. I wanted her to see me and nothing else.

"You're okay. I promised to take care of you and I got you. You're safe." Slowly her pupils returned to normal. "Do you want to head to shore?"

Brooke glanced around and shook her head no. I turned my attention to my sister. I didn't explode, though I wanted to. Her face appeared guiltily enough. When she saw me staring, she comprehended my serious expression. It was a look I doubt I had ever given her before.

Isabella slinked into the back seat of the paddleboat, "Sorry Brooke. I didn't mean for that to happen."

"It's all right," Brooke whispered, the faint remembrance of terror in her voice. "Ian promised."

I was still looking harshly at my sister when she mouthed, "You really do worry for her."

Did she think I was just playing a game? "No, I worry for you. As my family, I worry about your decisions because I might not be there when those choices go awry. And I constantly think about cruel tortures I can inflict on that loser if he so much as touches you in a manner you don't want. Brooke is different." I felt Brooke staring intently at me now that I brought her name into the conversation. "As my girlfriend, our goal is to create a partnership of love and understanding. My want is to be as selfless as I can and put her needs before mine." I turned my attention to Brooke, realizing I was saying this declaration to the wrong person, "I'm not perfect and that may not always happen, but I will try like hell to see it through. I love you. I knew it when I saw how elated you got the first time you looked through my telescope. I lied to myself and to you to protect my feelings in case you were just playing me. I was wrong and that will be the last lie I will ever speak to you. I promise. I love you."

"Oh Ian!" Brooke dove at me with tears streaking her cheeks, nearly capsizing us again with her force. "I love you too!"

I'm not sure how long we held each other, but we only let go when Valerie broke the heartwarming silence. "I'm breaking up with Max and if Brooke ever leaves Ian, I got dibs."

"I have no complaints with Eric," Angela chimed in. "Though he does get a little sidetracked when he's with the guys."

With the other girls full of introspection, I glanced at Isabella. "I didn't know you worried about me," her head was low as she mumbled. "And you're right I know I can do better."

We didn't stay on the water for very long after the confessions. As we were walking along the beach, we saw the guys looking around. Actually, we saw Eric looking desperately, Jacob applying sun tan lotion in a worrisome manner for his biceps, and Max doing the least surprising of them all, he was hitting on another girl.

Valerie stormed up to him, "Asshole!"

"Calm down Val, I'm not doing anything," Max defended.

"Is this your girlfriend," the blonde intervened.

"You're kidding, right?" Max chuckled, "I wouldn't date something so pathetic."

Valerie's eyes went wide, "You fucking Bastard! I hate you!"

The blonde backed off and left.

That's when I saw Max's hand form a fist. I tried to make it in time but I was too late. Eric beat me to it and Max was out cold. Eric punched him right as Max's arm was going forward. Angela raced to her man and hugged him. "Are you okay, Stilts?"

I laughed. I couldn't help it. First, she called him Stilts. Awesome nickname and based on everyone else's reaction, no else heard it before either. Secondly was her concern. Not only did it take Eric one solitary shot to level Max, but the moron didn't even lay a finger on him. How could he be hurt?

Eric embraced Angela with one arm while he flexed the hand he used as a battering ram to Max's jaw. "Seems to be working fine," he then looked at me. "Yeah, she usually only calls me that when we're in the sack and it has nothing to do with my height." Angela didn't even bat an eyelash at his confession, still clinging to her man, the hero. "I saw you go for him too. I'm glad to see one of these girls finally picked someone worth their time."

"What's all the fuss about?" Jacob casually entered the scene, putting his arm around Isabella's shoulders. "Whoa, what happened to Max?" He knelt down to his friend as he was coming to. "Whose ass do we have to kick, buddy?"

"Mine," Eric announced. "He was going to punch Valerie."

"Ah man, you could have just stopped him," Jacob replied. He then turned to his friend, "How many times have I told you that you shouldn't do that."

My view of Jacob just went a little higher. At least I know he wouldn't hit my sister.

"He's done this before and you knew about it?" Isabella's response was fiery to say the least.

"Why are you so upset? It's not like I did anything," Jacob was as detached as ever.

My view of Jacob just fell off the face of the earth. Condoning what Max did was pathetic.

"And what about me, huh? You going to hit me too?"

"C'mon Izzy, I'd never do that," Jacob pleaded. "I just don't see the problem. It's no different than spanking a child."

I restrained myself, but it was hard. Eric too. Brooke noticed my composure and tightened her grip on my arm. That is the only reason I didn't deck Jacob. His views were mind numbingly ignorant.

"That's it, we're through," Isabella turned on her heels and stomped toward the car.

"Ah Izzy, don't be like that."

As much as we wanted to, we didn't just leave Max and Jacob there. When we got back to the campsite, everything was different. Jacob and Max stayed by the picnic table while the rest of us hung out around the fire. I even brought out the rest of my s'mores supplies.

"I can't believe we're going back home tomorrow," Angela was barely audible, more occupied with her flaming marshmallow than her statement.

We all heard it and everyone started making eye contact with everyone else. I think we all wished for another week with the new dynamic we had. The six of us together just seemed right. I somehow knew this was how it was going to be for now on and only if Valerie or Isabella found a guy would there be an addition to our troupe. And they would have to get through Eric and me first.

"I wouldn't trade it for the world," Brooke answered. "I found what was missing in my life right here." She cuddled even further into me.

"Despite what happened, me too," Isabella concurred and Valerie nodded.

Enough of the melodrama. I was happy and I wanted everyone else to be. "I know it's not going to happen, but Eric, who do you think would have won the screaming contest tonight, Brooke or Angie?" All eyes were on me, confused by my statement. "Your stilt versus my technique would have caused one hell of a duel."

"Ah shit, I smell a future challenge," Eric laughed. "What do you think Baby Girl?" He squeezed Angela's shoulder.

We were both hit a couple times for that conversation. It may have sounded like we were just being perverted teens, but I'm pretty sure he was serious. I know I was. We just didn't feel comfortable leaving Valerie and Isabella unattended with Jacob and Max. Especially if our girls were screaming. We would never know if anything was happening to them. Eric damaged Max's ego and it was compounded by the knowledge that Valerie was through with him. I was only concerned with Jacob if Max recruited him to do something stupid. Not out of the realm of possibility, so Eric had Angela and Valerie in one tent and I was with Brooke and Isabella. I set my sleeping bag right in front of the tent entrance. I didn't want anyone sneaking in there and if I couldn't hear an SUV pull off in the morning I might not hear someone attempting to creep by me. This way, they would trip over me as soon as they tried to enter.

"Thank you for this week Ian," Isabella started as we lay down. "I'm glad you came. You not only helped me see the truth, but you helped Brooke as well. I know you two will be good together."

I couldn't remember the last time she called me Ian. She was sincere and I knew our relationship had suddenly changed from one of contempt and rivalry to one of caring and understanding. "I love you Izzy and I'm proud of you for all that you did today." It was the first time I called her by her preferred name in a decade. She started crying at my statement. I went over and hugged her.