And They Were Roommates Pt. 01

Story Info
When two girls finally give in to their lust.
1.6k words
4.49
26.1k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgentHawk
AgentHawk
16 Followers

It was no secret how I looked at my roommate and the worst part was, she knew. She knew I wanted her but she played innocent. Never coming closer to me, never making any moves on me but silently teasing me whenever she would cross my room halfnaked to take a shower. Knowing my door was always open for the view.

We were actually great friends, both college students in two completely different fields. She was from France, I'm from Canada and somehow our paths crossed here in America. From the first evening in our dorm, we had fun, talking and laughing until early in the morning. She had this nice, soft face with a warm smile on her lips but burning blue eyes that revealed the depth of this so-called innocent girl.

And I have been longing for her, ever since I saw that fierce glance of her the first night. It was unspoken how we just hovered around each other, teasing endlessly until one of us would snap.

Or maybe both.

It was in the middle of the night when I wandered to our shared kitchen, wanting a snack but stumbling upon something better, sweeter than expected. Mia is humming softly a song I don't even know, looking into the refrigerator. She hasn't noticed me yet as I watch her slim body, barely covered in panties creeping up between her buttocks and a crop t-shirt. Even from this distance, I can see her nipples showing through.

I can't help but let a little moan slip, a warm sensation is forming between my legs and I know I'm getting wet. Damn, why am I so easy? The blond girl turned around, first in shock but quickly relaxed when she saw who came to visit her in the kitchen. Her burning blue eyes matched my green ones and a little smile creeped on her lips.

"Bonsoir Nathalie, what are you up to so late?" she asks in a sweet voice as she turns completely to face me.

"Depends actually..." I walk closer and cup her chin, lifting it up so we don't lose eye contact. "Are you satisfied?" I nod to the refrigerator where she had been looking in.

"No, it seems I can't find what I need." she answers almost breathlessly.

"Good."

And there was the moment we snapped. Leaning into each other our lips almost painly collided. My hands grab at her hips, holding her closer and feeling her breathing hitch by the sudden motion. Mia opened her mouth, giving me access to explore with my tongue.

"Fuck you taste so good." I mumble before I deepen the kiss.

My tongue runs over her bottom lip before taking it between my teeth, gently biting it and getting rewarded by a longing moan. I can feel her body getting weak for a moment. Her hands wander underneath my shirt, making me chuckle as they were cold as ice and leaving goosebumps all the way up to my breasts.

"Mhmmmmm..." I lay my head back in my neck as I enjoy her hand cupping one breast.

"You want me so badly?" she asks with her lips softly touching my throat.

"Oh you know I want you." my hands still on her hips, now pushing her back against the kitchen table. "I know you listen to me whenever I masturbate." I say with a warm voice and see her cheeks redden. "And I hear you join me..." I kiss her neck, "every..." I move down to her collarbone, "time" I take a nipple between my teeth through the soft piece of clothes.

A yelp left Mia's mouth, making her cover her lips as if it would take back the noise she had made. All I can do is giggle as I run my tongue over the fabric, feeling the hardness of her nipple. My panties are getting soaked, just by teasing her. Having her there against the kitchen table, in almost complete darkness and knowing others could walk into them made it so much exciting.

I helped her sitting upon the table as I went on with my teasing. Hands slipping underneath the cropped t-shirt to get rid of it, revealing a beautiful pair of small breasts. Her nipples completely erect and ready to be pleased. As I licked one, my hand pleased the other one. Taking her nipple between my thumb and index, rolling and pulling as I was rewarded with her moans.

In the meantime I felt the fabric of my shirt creeping up, being pulled over my head and the cold pair of hands started kneading my breasts. I groan as I go back with my hands to her hips, bringing her a little closer to the edge of the table so I can grind my soaked pants against her.

"Say you want me." I moan in her mouth as I ride her.

"Fuck, I want you." she answers before pulling my short hair. "But I want to hear you say it too."

"I'm all yours, milady." I answered with a grin as Mia loosened her grip. "Now open your legs for me."

I stroked the inside of her thighs as she opened her legs, my mouth making it's way down from her breasts to her stomach and eventually to the edge of her panties. I can feel her fingers digging in the scalp of my head, her hips buckling up a little in anticipation.

"Slow down princess." the warmth of my breath stroking the wetness of her panties. "We're in no hurry."

I kiss her, everywhere but on her pulsing clit underneath the panties. I can feel her body starting to get tense, the cute French curses left her lips as she wanted me to satisfy her. As I teased her, so did I tease myself, wanting to be touched so badly.

Eventually I run my tongue over her pussy, pressing it hard against her clit and I can taste her longing. It made my head spinning and fuck the sweet moan she let out in that moment. I slip a hand between my legs as I run my tongue a few times over her panties.

"N-no." she says breathlessly, making me eye her from between her legs. "I-I will please you. Upstairs."

Even though it was hard, I stopped and got up just to catch her plump lips again. Our tongues in an unknown dance as Mia pushed herself off the table, making me stumble against the fridge.

"You're mine." she whispers as she runs a single finger over my pussy. There was too much fabric between her skin and mine but god, did it already drive me crazy.

"Of course I am." I answered with a grin before we gathered our shirts and ran to the rooms.

I barely saw us go into my room, closing the door behind the two of us and continuing on top of my desk. It had been Mia who sat on it, pulling me against her and I could hear stuff falling down but not a single fuck was given.

"Someone is greedy." I chuckle as I open her legs again, not wasting a moment to pull off her soaked panties. "I want to taste you for real." I whisper.

And damn, did she taste good. I press my tongue between her labia, teasing the entrance of her pussy as her juices drip by my chin. Mia was breathing heavily, soft moans filling the air as she tucked at my hair. I move more up, licking around her pulsing clit, getting rewarded with a pair of shaking legs.

Eventually I slowly run my tongue over her hard clit and pressing it with the tip of my tongue. A louder moan was heard, Mia's body relaxed for a moment as this had been what she had been waiting for. It was my sign to go for it.

My tongue started moving quickly, rubbing her clit as the petite girl's body was shaking. I stopped a few times to suck on her clit, to give her a moment to relax only to make her tense again. I could feel she came close a few times but I wasn't giving it to her so easily.

"Fuck Nathalie! G-go on!" she said between clenched teeth when I stopped again, her hands pushing my head between her legs.

"If you ask nicely." I answer with a grin, running my tongue beside her labia.

"Ah merde, sil-te-plait!"

"As you wish."

I slip a finger inside, feeling her insides clenching around my finger quickly. Oh fuck she is so tight. I move a second and quickly a third finger, my hand feels cramped by the pressure on my fingers as I pump them in and out.

In the meantime I get back into pleasing her orally too, feeling her clit pulsing against my tongue and her juices dripping along my hand as I pace up my speed. Matching the movements of my tongue with my fingers, pushing her faster and harder with every passing second. Building up to her satisfaction.

"A-ah ah ah, yes!" she starts to moan as her hips buckle up.

And a moment later I can feel her insides contract around my fingers in waves, soaking my hand even more as I slowly ride out her orgasm. The sweet soft moans made my whole world spin and I can swear, I could feel my own wetness dripping down my legs underneath my pants.

Her legs lock around my head, making me chuckle as I finally stop, slipping my fingers out and placing sweet kisses on the inside of her thighs. Mia took a moment to catch her breath before perking up on her elbows, looking me into the eyes.

"Your turn, ma chérie."

AgentHawk
AgentHawk
16 Followers