And They Were Roommates Pt. 02

Story Info
When two girls finally give in to their lust.
1.6k words
4.54
12.8k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgentHawk
AgentHawk
16 Followers

I was not ready for the fierceness of this French girl. She had barely recovered from her orgasm or she was already getting up to kiss me. I was not complaining, I liked a strong woman after all. Mia kissed me, almost sweetly and yet with so much lust that I couldn't help but moan between kisses.

"Where do you want me, princess?" I asked her as she was still sitting on my desk.

"In the bed, please."

"Aww, you're so sweet," I chuckled, straightening my back, enjoying the view of Mia sitting slick wet on my desk, cheeks red because of the satisfaction.

"Shut up and keep those on," she answered when I walked over to the bed and had already started opening my pants.

I didn't get the time to ask her why I wasn't allowed to take off my pants. The blonde girl gave me a push, making me land on the bed and quickly got pinned down by her sitting on top of me. Fuck that's hot. She sat up straight, giving me the full view of her lean body.

Her small, perfect breasts showed in the little light that was in my room. Her nipples still stiff, whether it was from the cold or the excitement. Mia was putting her long hair in a ponytail, giving me the time to run my hands over her body and felt how my panties only got more soaked out of the anticipation.

"How did you put it in words earlier?", the blonde said as she took both of my hands to pin them above my head, her face close to mine, "Slow down princess, we're in no hurry," she spoke in a warm soft voice, her breath itching my lips.

I leaned forward to kiss her lips but she moved away, giving me a grin that I never knew could fit so perfect on that face. With a chuckle I relaxed, giving in to her dominance as she eyed me down. A cold finger ran over my neck down to my breasts. I took a deep breath only to release it again as she ran further down.

"You're beautiful," Mia whispered.

"So are you."

Her finger went further down to my pants, tugging at it before placing both the palms of her hands on my hips. She moved them back up, the cold sent shivers through my body and excited me for some reason. Mia moved to the side of my breasts and I waited in anticipation but she didn't touch me, only to move away as if she was giving a massage.

"You want some oil?" I said jokingly.

"Actually, yes and handcuffs if you have those."

"What?"

"You heard me Nathalie," Mia answered with a smirk, biting her bottom lip.

"Oh damn, yes, yes I have those," my body was burning, "in the top drawer of my nightstand."

The French girl left my lap to walk over to the nightstand, chuckling as she went through it and I knew what she saw that was all in there. As if she doesn't have any toys. Mia quickly returned, ordering me to lay decently in the bed.

"You've been naughty, jumping on an innocent girl like me in the kitchen," the blonde spoke.

"Bullshit that you're innocent," I answered as I tried to kiss her but she was quicker to move away.

"I am definitely innocent."

I checked my wrists, not being able to move but a few centimeters. It was exciting to say the least, being handcuffed by this sexy girl. I only regretted being in this situation as I couldn't touch her anymore.

But I would get rewarded quickly for all this.

Mia had put some massage oil on my abdomen and worked her way around my breasts but the teasing turned me on to no end. My breathing got heavier as I saw my nipples being stiff as if I stood outside in the cold.

Something the blonde also noticed.

"Someone is a little excited?" she spoke teasingly.

"You should see my panties."

"Oh, no worries chérie, I'll get there."

It was almost without warning that Mia kneaded my breasts, making me moan louder than anticipated. I placed my head back in the pillow, enjoying the now warm touches of the girl. Her hands massaged my breasts, she gave just enough pressure to send jolts to my loins.

After giving them some attention, she went over to play with my nipples. Rolling them between her fingers, pulling them softly and running her fingers over it. Moans left my lips from time to time as my hips started to get restless, wanting to be pleased at my pussy too.

The pinches got harder, setting me on the edge between pleasure and pain. Something I very much liked and the moans started to sound like groans as I wanted her to go on. My head had still been on the pillow when I felt a different sensation.

As I looked up, I met with a pair of blue eyes looking at me and a tongue running over my stiff nipple.

"Oh. Fuck. Me." I groaned, making Mia chuckle.

The blonde went on, licking my nipples, pressing her wet tongue against it in a pleasant way that my head started spinning. After some teasing with that, she sucked at my breasts, moans started to get louder and higher as I struggled underneath her.

"I want to touch you," I moaned, tugging at the handcuffs.

"Well, you're not allowed," Mia answered simply.

And suddenly it was too much. She bit down one of my breasts, the jolt of pain was sent down and I grinded my hips up to feel some touch as I felt the orgasm roll through my body. I had teased myself too much with pleasing her that it had only been a matter of time.

"Ah f-fuck-!" I groaned as Mia kept biting, her hand placed on my abdomen to keep me as still as possible. "You're killing me here!"

"You want me to stop?" she asked, looking at me through her eyelashes.

"Don't you dare," I answered a tad too quickly.

"Good because I am not done yet."

With those words she moved away from my, now very sensitive, breasts to quickly kiss me. The smile plastered on her face made me roll my eyes. I enjoyed the view as she crawled down. Her beautiful naked body sliding over mine, her hard niples touching my abdomen as her lips left hot kisses on my skin.

Once at my pants she finally took them off, chuckling at the wet spot that had formed only to be met with a bigger mess in my panties. This time without teasing, she took those off too and sat down on one of my legs, grinding her pussy and spreading her wet mess all over me.

"Are you enjoying yourself," I asked breathlessly as she spreaded my other leg open to get better access.

"Best I had in a loooong time."

I believed her, with the passion she treated me. She could lie, she could pretend but the eyes never lied. There was still this fire in her gaze that could only mean she truly wanted me. She had been suffering as much as I did, whenever I would see her in the hallway.

Her tongue did miracles at my pussy, licking through all the wetness and pleasing my clit with so much care. Normally I would be numb after an orgasm but the adrenaline rushing through my blood had already washed that away.

"Ah Mia, fuck-", I moaned as I tugged at the handcuffs, wanting to push her face into my pussy, "Make me cum again. Go inside."

"Ask nicely ma chérie," was all she answered.

"S'il-vous-plaît!" I spoke breathlessly.

Once she placed a finger inside I felt a relief, it felt so good, just that first moment my entrance opened and her finger pushed the walls of my vagina. It was almost heavenly and only got better when she quickly added a second finger.

"Fuck me hard."

And so she obeyed. Mia pounded her fingers hard in me, touching my cervix. It pleased me to no end as she found a comfortable rhythm and pleased me with her fingers as with her mouth. It was only a matter of time that I would reach my second orgasm.

"Ah ah aaah! Fuck, Mia, go faster!" I moaned loudly, my body shivering and muscles tensed. She did as I asked, speeding up her pace. "Oh yeah, I'm coming! Aaaah fuck-"

Waves washed over me again but this time it took longer for them to stop. She kept on going slowly, letting me ride out my orgasm against her hand as she licked my clit. I could swear the girl would be soaked in all my juices.

Which was kind of the case once she moved back from between my legs, wiping away some of the wetness at her chin and lips before collapsing on my chest. We were both out of breath, enjoying each other's warmth for a moment before Mia got up and kissed me slowly. The lust had made place for some sweetness. I could taste myself on her lips.

"That was very nice," I said with a chuckle.

"Indeed chérie, you should've fucked me in the kitchen earlier."

"I waited for the right moment." I joked as I tugged at the handcuffs. "Can you get me out of these now, please?"

I smiled as I watched Mia getting up, stretching her back and giving me another view on her perking breasts. She gave me a teasing smile before picking up her clothes, leaning in again to give me another kiss.

And then she turned away.

"Hey! Come back!" I shouted as I watched her beautiful naked butt walking away.

"No worries, I will be back, soon. Au-revoir."

AgentHawk
AgentHawk
16 Followers