All Comments on 'And Time and Time and Time'

by Bob Clark Jr.

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
obelix69obelix69over 19 years ago
The Best

The best man, the real best. Who said it's porno.... It's real liturature .... all in it ... Bob Clark Jr. is a real mastermind ..... thanks to him ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
lovely

That's really beauatiful. I love your "unannounced flashbacks." They jolt me a little each time, but they are just right for this story. You definitely have a new fan.

JRM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful story!

I loved your story, but was a bit disconcerted by the unexpected flashbacks. I think it might have been a bit less surprising had you used something like itallics to let your reader know when the story transitioned from present to flashback and back.

69man69manabout 18 years ago
Pretty amazing

At first I wanted you to do the 'write thing' with elipses between past and present, then I just continued reading and enjoyed how you wove it all together into one written piece. What more can I say. It just flowed, and that's the mark of good fiction.

JH-1JH-1over 17 years ago
Yes

You write well Bob Clark Jr. The story was very good. To bad there are not more like it.

JH-1

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stunning

It was wonderful to see how beautiful a brother/sister incest story can be. It was romantic and erotic. The kid was great. that's not easy to pull off - usually kids end up being too cutesy or too adult.

This was a story of professional quality.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
A wonderful story

that blends the past with the present and, perhaps, gives us a glimpse of their future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Perfect capture of mood

This story reminds me intensely of two things, both very powerful to me. The first is the excellent song "Swimmin' in the Sea" by Gaelic Storm which in turn reminds me of the second thing, my cousin. We never came close to having sex, but we had a 'puppy-love' relationship over much of our middle and high school years. This story brought tears to my eyes; it captures that gentle, tender, languid feeling of summer love so well. True masterwork.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bob Clarke, Jr....

Your stories are so amazingly life-like. I get so tangled into the plot. I just finished "And Time...and Time...and Time", as I am reading all your tales on Literotica. I agree with many others; you are definitely the Master of the genre. Please provide more of this! I am becoming addicted! Also, the blending of Then and Now made for amazing reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
so-so

so-so very hard to follow you jump all over the place it would have been better if you started from when they were kids and worked your way up or put the past in bold letters so we could tell the difference

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is it

This is a story that sets the writing standards very high.

A beautifully written piece. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so-so plus

this needs another chapter to tell what happens next. do they stay at the lake forever or does she move in with him at the old house or do they seperate at the end of the summer. it's not nice to leave the readers hanging thats a sure sign of a uncaring and egotisic writer a good writer listens to his readers and makes sure to finish his stories and uses a good editor

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
almost 8 years

its been almost 8 years and BOZO JR. still hasn't finished ANY of his half assed stories. finish, delete or find a writer willing to finish for you BUT DO NEVER LEAVE A STORY UNFINISHED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erotic literature

One of the finest I have ever read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Billie Holiday is a she not a he.

Pesario816Pesario816almost 8 years ago
My favorite Bob Clark Jr. story

This is my favorite Bob Clark Jr story. Excellent storytelling.

Also, to Anonymous, yes, Billie Holliday was a woman. However, "Billie Holliday was asking how much he cared" refers to a beautiful song that she recorded called "Please Tell Me Now".

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
Beautifull

This is a love story I like to read. Hope more comes from these two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous