All Comments on 'Anderson Family Journals #12'

by MrHereWriting

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 2 years agoAuthor

https://twitter.com/MrHereWriting

-

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MrHere

-

I had to rewrite this chapter twice. The original doesn't work for Lit, and the first rewrite was a bit too dark and surreal (I don't know what the hell I was thinking), but this version worked for me.

-

Originally I wrote these chapters weekly for my sub-page, nothing planned and notes taken as I wrote with the idea that it could be a never ending, 2-thousand word, weekly "journal." We'll see how it goes. I plan to expand some of the later Timmy vs Wrestling MILF chapters that I had to shorten due to closing my sub-page, but all in good time. I'm in no rush.

-

I start introducing Timmy with is mother in #14. Abbey's POV comes back in #19 & #20, though I might combine those chapters, and Timmy starts helping his teammates' mothers seduce their sons in #23

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunover 2 years ago

Thanks. I love this story. Please keep writing.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

I hope you will continue with this journal. Thanks.

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 2 years agoAuthor

@Cajun Tim ---- Thanks

-

@ Southpaw ---- I wrote the journal for my ex-subscription page. I have twenty-six entries complete/86-thousand words done. The problem is that I have to revise each chapter before posting it to Lit. Some of the later chapters can be expanded since I was rushing to finish them before shutting down my subscription page. I decided it would be easier to post the story by chapter than edit 86,000 words all at once.

-

The downside is that I think the series is getting less love because of the format. That's life, though, but that also doesn't give me an incentive to hurry up and post it. I have other things I'm working on, so revising the Anderson Family Journals is a side project rather than a priority.

-

I plan to finish this series at my leisure.

luvzmatureluvzmature11 months ago

Fuckkkk, that was uber-hot.

The imagination is a wonderful thing.

PhluggelPhluggel4 months ago

Would be nice to have like a full blown story on this instead of an excerpt. (or maybe not)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHereWriting@MrHereWriting
I don't believe in an eye-for-an-eye. I've always been a two-for-one fella. __________ SMASHWORDS: I have two newer Mom stories up at Smashwords worth checking out. The first is "Mom's Bikini Summer Fantastic" and the second is "Mom's a Method Actress." https://www.smashword...