Anderson Family Journals #12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh, Daddy," Cindy moaned, looking upward until her father told her to face the camera. She did, her blue eyes sparkling and her small mouth open as she moaned with each cunny lick between her thighs.

By now, I had my hands on my thighs with my fingers digging into my skin. My pussy wanted attention, so did my nipples, and my hands battled my mind as they tried to exert the force needed to drive them between my legs.

When Vicki's uncle stood with his good-sized, but not huge, cock pointing forward between his daughter's open legs, Vicki said, "Do you mind if I...you know...."

I whispered, "Whatever," as I kept my eye on the laptop's screen.

Cindy's dad didn't fuck around with his daughter. He kept her skirt up around her waist, grabbed her right leg with his left hand, picked her up, and tilted her body toward the camera so we could see her front at an angle. She spread her legs, opening her chestnut-toned pussy to the camera (like a good little girl *laughs*), and her father grabbed his dick with his right hand, slid his head through her juicy slit several times before punching his head between her small pussy lips.

"Ungh!" Cindy moaned, arching her back.

Her father pulled his cock out and punched it back into her muff, eliciting another sexy "Ungh!" from his daughter's lungs. She opened her mouth wide and looked down as he pulled out and punched his cock back into her, burying his meat in her softness to the middle of his shaft. He pulled out and buried even more of his cock up her tiny twat with another plunge through her wet crease. The roughness sent a tremor through my shoulders.

I crossed my arms under my small tits and gripped my sides, my fingers pressing into my ribs. Next to me, Vicki pulled her long hoodie up her legs. I glanced at her. She hadn't been wearing shorts or panties under her hoodie. (A couple of days later, I discovered she had gone pantyless throughout the day. She had even attempted to flash one of her younger teachers, but if he noticed, he never mentioned it to her.)

We watched as Cindy's Dad fucked her missionary at the side of the bed, then he turned her over and pumped her pussy from behind, banging his hips into her bubble butt and making her meaty strength ripple. He spun her toward the end of the bed, making her face the camera with her right leg straight, foot of the floor. He fucked her from behind for a while, half-standing, spanking his daughter's ass and pulling her hair back, forcing her to look into the camera while he deep-dicked her. She wore an expression of pleasure and strain as if keeping up with her father's hard fucking was almost too much for her little pussy and compact body.

Next to me, Vicki uttered soft, restrained moans, but I heard the slick, side-to-side swishing of her clit as Vicki slid her fingers across her pleasure pearl.

The video ended with Cindy's dad pulling his dick from his daughter's cunny and moving to her face as she lay parallel to the edge of the bed. He grabbed her by her brown hair, turned her face toward him, and fucked her panting mouth, pumping his hips hard as he forced-fucked his daughter's face with his wet pole. When he came, he dropped his first load onto her tongue and the next three across her face, then he held his cock by the neck and drizzled the last of his spew against his daughter's face. (It--was--so--fucking--nasty!)

(Fuck! My pussy was so wet then, and it's so wet now as I write this down.)

"Choose another, umm, video," Vicki said, her voice tight with holding back her excitement.

I glanced at her again. She had her right fingers on her clit and her left hand between her legs, digging open her pouty clam as she spread her legs open. The scent of her pussy filled the car, mixing with our smoke, and the combined thickness of the sex and weed propelled my mind backward as the world advanced, turning me into an observer outside of time.

There were dozens of videos on the flash drive, labeled with either Cindy's name or Lana's, or both, but none of Vicki. I opened the file labeled: Lana, The Cocksucking Girl Scout. It came on, and there stood Lana, in her uncle's living room, wearing a cropped white blouse tied between her big tits, white, knee-high stockings, black shoes, a pleated, green skirt with a thick waistband, and a green sash. (There was no mistaking this was a woman's uniform...a stripper's uniform.)

I watched the intro as Vicki masturbated next to me, her wet-pussy sounds bringing new life to my already buzzing clit. (There was no darkness between us. No anonymity. Here we were, able to see each other....) The little bead of love capping my narrow slit swelled until I thought it would burst, so I dug my fingers harder into my sides and kept my thighs pressed together. (If I had looked down between my legs, I would have seen a damp spot on the crotch of my jogger's cargo pants.)

"Hey, everyone, this is my niece, Lana," Uncle Steve said, holding his camera in the male POV style. "Why don't you tell everyone who's watching how old you are."

"I'm eighteen," Lana said, smiling while holding her hands behind her butt, pushing her titties out, her mixed features blending so well together she looked like an elf or some kind of fairytale creature.

"Tell me about your badges," her uncle said.

"Well," Lana said, looking down and swaying her shoulders front and back. "This is my badge for turning eighteen. This one is my badge for playing with myself. And this one is for handjobs. And this one is my Dirty Cocksucker's Badge, and this is my Deepthroat Badge, and this one is my Busted Hymen Badge, and this one is my Incest Badge...." Lana went on for some time.

"Why don't you show me how you earned your cocksuckers' badge," Uncle Steve said. "Let's go from your Cocksucker's Badge to your Deephroat Badge to your Cum-Swallowing Badge, okay?"

"Okay, Uncle Steve," Lana said.

I watched as Lana dropped to her knees and pulled out her uncle's cock. She took it in her right hand, held it up, and licked the bottom of it, then the sides, his dick looking thicker up close than it had when he had fucked his daughter raw and senseless. Lana licked her wet tongue around her uncle's corona, then slurped the head of his pecker between her lips, her cheeks moving as she worked her tongue around his head.

"Oh, yeah, you good little family cocksucker," Uncle Steve said, pointing the camera straight down.

"Thanks, Uncle," Lana said, wetly popping her lips from his dick before sucking the flesh-pop back into her mouth. She stared up at the camera with her blue irises, the bright color at odds with her Asian eyes, but the exoticness of it made her look so fucking hot.

As Lana sucked and slurped on her uncle's dick, he moaned and groaned, said dirty words to her, calling her a "Naughty bitch" and a "Nasty little niece" and a "Naughty little dick sucker" and other things that made my pussy cream. Vicki's moans grew louder as her uncle talked, and Lana's cocksucking became fiercer, wetter, and with sudden gags and chokes that made her eyes tear up and my pussy hot.

As sexy as the blowjob was, I had to switch to a video of Lana getting her pussy fucked. I found one where Lana's usually light skin had been sun-toasted to a golden brown. I scrubbed the seek bar forward to a time where Lana lay on her back, and her uncle stood on his knees close to her ass and the meaty crescent of her labia. They were on a bed, with Lana's head and shoulders jammed into some pillows braced against the headboard. Uncle Steve put her feet on his shoulders, aimed his curved cock between her thighs, and sank into the mushy softness between her soft pussy folds.

"Uh," Lana grunted as her uncle gave her pussy a top-to-bottom thrust that buried his bone up her snatch and banged his balls against her asshole. "Uh--uh, uh, uh-uh-uh!"

"Mmm, fuck," Vicki moaned through her clenched teeth.

"He," I said, working my throat to get some moisture in my throat. "He doesn't take it easy on you girls, does he?"

"No," Vicki said, shaking her head. "I don't know, uh, yet. I've only, mmm, kissed him."

As Uncle Steve pounded Lana's little pussy, Vicki worked her own pussy faster, bringing a deep fragrance into the air that overpowered the stench of weed. My hands jerked, fighting my mind to get between my legs, or at least on my titties, but the most I gave into my body's demands was to rub my forearms over my nipples.

"You're fucking me hard-hard-hard, Uncle Steve," Lana whimpered, staring up into the camera. "Oh, fuck, so fucking hard, uh, mmm, oh, I'm gonna come! Oh, fuck, I'm gonna come!"

"Yeah, come, you little bitch," Uncle Steve moaned.

When her cousin came, Vicki came, spreading her legs wide as she pushed herself against her seat's backrest. She opened her legs, and I looked down at her glistening pink twat, her little fingers disappearing into her small hole. Her wet lips lay open, folded back, sticky and wet. My own pussy throbbed, screaming at me to mess it up and leave it tender to the touch.

I shivered as the video came to an end.

"Are you going to fuck him?" I asked her as the video looped around and played again.

"I don't know," Vicki said, still breathing hard. "I don't want him to be my first. I don't want to fall in love with my uncle."

I uttered a soft, quick laugh that was more like an expulsion of breath than a laugh.

"Do you want to choose another one?" Vicki asked.

It took me half a minute of watching Lana again before I said, "Sure."

My eyes moved over the video titles, ranging from handjobs to anal sex to DPs with toys and rough bondage, but then I found one labeled Cindy & Lana, Two Cute Clam Bumpers. My finger hovered over the cursor pad before I tapped it several times, barely touching it as I thought of the pussy sitting next to me and almost against my will, my finger stamped down twice, hard enough to initiate the video.

We watched it together, and as soon as Uncle Steve had his daughter spread her legs, and Lana spread hers, then press their pussies together with their legs scissored, Vicki asked, "Can I... touch you?"

Her words exploded in my mind, but not loudly. They sounded muted and far away, but big and billowing, almost shaking. I knew she asked the question again but heard the words "Can I touch you" echo throughout my consciousness.

Can I touch you? Can I touch you? Can I touch you?

I watched Lana and her cousin bump clams, grinding their hairless pussies against each other, their legs intertwined, their titties shaking, the pussy lips tribbing.... I watched, and the heat burning beneath my mound turned my small, untouched, virgin pussy into liquid.

Can I touch you? Can I touch you? Can I touch you?

I didn't answer Vicki, but slowly, I slid my right hand from my left side, and at an even slower pace, I lowered my hand to my waist, where the white drawstrings cinched my pants tight to my body lay. I traced one of the strings with my fingers, tugged at it, toyed with it, then, as my heartbeat thumped beneath my chest with a heavy, almost suffocating beat that vibrated between my ears, I pulled my drawstrings loose.

Not another thought went through my head before Lana crossed the distance between us and pushed her left hand between my legs as she circled my body with her right arm. She cupped my little pussy, held it, squeezed it, sending shivers of pleasure through me as my muffin wet itself at the eagerness of her touch. Her fingers found my clitty, rubbed it, moved lower, and slipped between my lips, no finesses, but the roughness of her small digits sent a thrill through me that pushed my hips forward. I laid my left forearm on Vicki's back, my hand up near her neck. Vicki yanked my crop top up with her teeth, took my tiny left titty into her mouth, and sucked.

"Uh, fuck," I moaned, my voice filling the car. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I closed my eyes, threw my head back, and pushed my pussy against Vicki's fingers. In they went, out they came, my sticky honey drenching us both. In and out, in and fucking out, my pussy humming the entire time. She sucked on one nipple, then the other, then she pulled her fingers from my pussyhole, bringing a loud, "Noooo," from my mouth until she pressed down on my clit and rubbed the slick pearl in circles, forcing a loud "Yessss" from my lungs.

Time passed, and we struggled against each other. Vicki pressed her hands against me, her fingers into me, and her mouth over me. I pushed my body against her, turning so I could lean into the corner of the backseat, and she could move over me, one hand between my legs, the other behind my head, and her mouth sucking on my titties in turn. Somewhere in the clusterfuck of first times, a burning heat swept through my body. I got hot, so hot, so fucking hot before the heat spread outward, and as it moved through my body, it pulled a string within me, releasing the plug that kept my pleasure in check. Ecstasy exploded through my body--it surged out of me with the force of an atomic blast, and I came and came, wetting Vicki's hand, my panties, my pants, and her backseat.

Fuck, did I come and come. The more Vicki touched me, the more I came, one right after another, my pussy singing until silent tears wet my eyes and body trembled, buzzing all over. I put my hands on Vicki's shoulders and pushed, growling, "Enough! Enough! Please, fuck--enough!"

Vicki fell back against her door, breathing hard and staring at me. I hadn't opened my eyes, but I felt her gaze drilling into me. When I opened them, I met her eyes but said nothing as the video continued to play for the third time. Lana and Cindy's moans and our heavy breathing were the only sound in the car for the next several minutes.

"We should go," I panted, turning forward in my seat and fixing my clothes. "We should go."

"Okay," Vicki said, fixing her hoodie dress. "You okay?"

I laughed. I didn't look at her, so I don't know how she took my laughter, but I laughed for half a minute or more before I said, "I'm better than okay, but I need to get home and think about this."

"Okay," Vicki said. "Me too."

She drove me to my street in silence, and I boarded around my neighborhood until the wet spot on my pants dried before I returned home.

(Fuck, after writing this, I'm in the mood to wrestle.)

Entry #12 - Am I Strange?

I have said that things have gotten "strange" in my house, haven't I?

Well, things have become much stranger since I last wrote that down, but I'll write about "the how and the why" another time.

(I should burn this journal; I really should. I'm going to meditate on it, but there's so much more to write.)

I'm off to wrestle my brother; I've earned it.

* * * * *

Next time on the Anderson Family Journals, Timmy fulfills Diana's noncon fantasy.

If you've read this far, click a 5 star.

Comment, email, vote, etc.

Your time is appreciated; thanks for reading.