All Comments on 'Anderson Family Journals #14'

by MrHereWriting

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice chapter. Is Diana going to peg Tim?

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 2 years agoAuthor

https://twitter.com/MrHereWriting

-

SMASHWORDS: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MrHere

-

The next 4 chapters are all Timmy and his mother. I'll be uploading them as one combined chapter. I was going to have 14 as part of them, but after reading it, and some thought, I felt it worked better on its own.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

I've only just stumbled across this story - where the fuck have I been??? It is simply Awesome! can't wait to catch up with what I've been missing. A worthy 5 Star award from me.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunover 2 years ago

I love this story. Great characters and plot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I try to catch every story you post here and on the other two sites. You truly have a touch for this family stuff. Five now and forever, apparently. You have yet to disappoint.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would you be willing to post part 1 to some of your smashwords stories onto literotica? It's hard to justify paying for a story without being able to really see what its about. Just a thought to consider.

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 2 years agoAuthor

@anon - would I be willing to post....

No, for several reasons, but I'll give you the most fair: I'm not going to post a teaser to Lit that forces people to buy the rest of it if they like it. Besides, you can read a small sample percentage from each of the stories I've posted to Smashwords.

-

SMASHWORDS: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MrHere

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 2 years ago

This is a really good story, thanks for going through the trouble of rewriting it for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure wish you would have posted the rest of the storied here I was just getting into them ..I thought it was a good read ,but thats just me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHereWriting@MrHereWriting
I don't believe in an eye-for-an-eye. I've always been a two-for-one fella. __________ SMASHWORDS: I have two newer Mom stories up at Smashwords worth checking out. The first is "Mom's Bikini Summer Fantastic" and the second is "Mom's a Method Actress." https://www.smashword...