Anderson Family Journals #14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tum meri tharak jaga dete ho," Prisha whispered.

"Hurry up, Timmy," Mom said. "You need to finish what Justin started before the others arrive."

I stared at my mother's mirrored shades. She had to have been looking at me. I moved my hands to Prisha's left leg and worked the oil over her flesh, her meat swaying this way and that with the motions of my fingers. Before long, I had every inch of her body covered in oil, save for her butt, the valley between her cheeks, her outer pussy lips, and the hollow dip between the edges of her outer pussy lips and the insides of her thighs.

The oil from earlier had slipped along her round ass, creating thick runnels that ran stripe-wise across her cheeks. I spread my fingers wide, fanning my fingers outward, and I placed my palms on the backs of Prisha's thighs right before her cheeks, and I pushed upward. My heartbeat rose as Prisha's tender hills filled my hands.

She moaned.

I moaned.

The sounds were unmistakable for what they were.

"Hurry, Timmy," my mother whispered.

My thumbs slid along the edges of Prisha's butt crack on the way up, and then on the way down, I moved my hands inward and slid my thumbs through her center groove, the tips brushing the little string between her cheeks. Once I reached the bottom of her ass, I pushed my thumbs lower, grazing the edges of her panties and painting oil over her exposed outer labia. The softness of her pussy flesh numbed my fingers. Their heat dampened my skin. When I had aligned my thumbs even with the entrance to her pussy, I pulled outward, spreading her inner labia beneath her panties.

"Oiu maaa," Prisha whispered. "Tum bohot natkhat ho."

"Hurry," Mom whispered again. "You need to do me next."

I dug my fingers into Prisha's flesh again and pushed upward. Her pussy flesh sunk inward, skin tugging, and I feathered her perineum, right where G-string widened, and I kept my fingers inside of her ass crack as I continued onward. She clenched her cheeks when I rubbed the walls of her asshole, and she relaxed when I moved past her little, forbidden divot. I ran my palms in circles over her cheeks one last time and slowly removed my hands from her body.

I stood and walked around to my mother's chair. "Are you sure, Mom?" I asked.

"Yes," Mom whispered.

"All the moms are sure," Prisha said. Her voice sounded far away, as though she was struggling to talk through a dream. "But some of our sons may need a little help getting the message, Timmy."

I swallowed.

"Maybe Diana can help you help them," Mom said. "I think your sister understands our needs."

"You two are close, aren't you?" Prisha asked.

My heart seemed to have left my chest, and a hollow trembling rippled through me. My limbs shook beneath a brisk chill. My insides ballooned, and the world turned into a side-to-side blur as the colors around me brightened. I sat on Mom's lounge chair with a heavy thud. The force of my ass hitting the cushions beneath her towels jarred me awake, and I grabbed the bottle of lotion that Justin had left behind.

"Which sons?" I asked, my voice sounding far away to my ears.

"We'll talk later," Mom said. "But I need you to lotion my legs, Timmy."

I turned the bottle over and poured more of the clear lotion over my mother's thighs, their inner softness, and her tan ass, including her crack. The oil flowed along the gusset of her G-string, soaking her outer folds until they glistened. A new light glowed beneath my mother's skin, and as I placed my hands on the back of her right thigh, a warm and intoxicating scent filled the air. I knew that scent because my sister smelled like it whenever I pressed my tongue against her dewy pussy.

I pushed my hands up my mother's legs, one on the back of her thigh, the other pressed against her inner thigh. Mom sighed, the sound soft, her smile widening. I moved my hands over her skin, to the bottom of her butt, nearly to her pussy, just teasing the small curve of flesh leading into her outer labia. I pushed my right hand over my mother's right butt cheek. She pulled in a shaky breath, and I circled the muscles of her toned ass with my thumb.

I dug into her meat hard.

"Mmm," Mom moaned.

I pressed harder, and she moaned louder.

"You're going to help my son, aren't you?" Prisha asked. "For me? I'll be very grateful to you if you do, I promise."

"Yeah," I said in a quiet voice. "I'll help your son."

I brushed my left fingers up to my mother's panties. Mom exhaled a trembling breath, and I moved my right hand to the inside of her left thigh and my left hand to her ass cheek. Her warm skin sent shivers through my arms, and my cock pulsed and throbbed beneath my shorts. I worked my fingers into her butt muscles, then I put both hands onto her cheeks and spread her twin hams open.

"Fuck," Mom moaned, then she hissed when I pulled her ass cheeks so far apart that I exposed the tanned spokes of her little asshole. I swept every fingertip I had through her crack, rubbing her G-string against her skin, making her hips squirm. My mind screamed whenever I touched her asshole, and a buzz ran through my shoulders. My cock shot a thick spurt of pre-cum into my shorts as my mother moaned beneath my touch. After several minutes of playing with her crack, I pushed my thumbs between my mother's open thighs, pressing them hard against her outer folds, the tips of my thumbs skirting just below the cloth of her panties.

"You're so soft down here, Mom," I whispered, unable to help myself, wondering if Diana would approve of this.

Mom made a pleasing sound deep in her throat.

Up and down, between her legs, my thumbs roamed, pushing closer to her smaller lips and the moist heat staining the center patch of her panties--so fucking close.

So fucking--

"What's going on out here?"

I jumped, falling onto the stones between the lounge chairs. Mrs. Jefferies--Roy's mom--had walked into the backyard through the dining room's sliding glass doors. She wore a white and purple bikini, not as small as my mother's, but the side swells of her breasts lay exposed as did her upper tits, and her small bottoms created an inverted triangle that allowed her fat pussy to push outward. When she turned to the side to look back into the house, where her son and Justin were talking, she exposed her thong to me. Her butt had just the slightest bit of sag, the kind a horny young man wanted to fill his palms with and squeeze without mercy.

"So we're doing this," Mrs. Jefferies said. "Too bad I showed up late for the party." She smiled at me, her white teeth perfect. "How are you and Roy getting along, Timmy?"

I said hello and crouch-walked into the pool. More people started to arrive, and two groups formed: Barely-dressed mothers and half-dressed sons who did their best not to leer at the women who gave them life... without being too obvious.

From behind their glasses, our moms eyed us, and their smiles widened as Prisha and my mother talked to them over glasses of wine and shots of tequila. Our mothers weren't fucking around today. The moms directed smiles at me, and I took note of who was there--it wasn't the entire team--but fifteen mothers were making sure I noticed them, and each one wore a look on her face as if I had promised to give her the world.

I gave Roy's mom a long look, trying to let her know what I was thinking.

A part of me thought, Fuck Roy, but then another part thought, What better revenge to get on the guy for being rough with my sister than to fuck his mother?

Sunday Night with Diana

My sister's pussy clung to me. I sat on the edge of her bed, naked, my thick erection sticking straight up into my sister's body as she rode me hard. Her soft folds engulfed me in a liquid heat, her legs hooking around my back and her arms around my neck. My hands dug into her ass--the tips of my middle fingers pushing against the ringed base of the butt plug that she made me struggle to get into her.

"Mom knows," I said while I turned my sister's body in circles, screwing her across the length of my cock.

"I know," Diana moaned. "I told her. Don't worry."

"Fuck." I pumped my sister's pussy harder on my cock, making her yelp. "Why?"

"Because you're mine," Diana panted. "Fuck, bro, you're fucking me hard--mmm--do you know that, Timmy? Oh, god, you're getting this pussy, aren't you?"

I flexed my cock inside of her, and she whimpered as I filled the last of her cunny canal with cock.

"How long has Mom known?" I asked.

"Long enough," my sister said.

"Who else?"

"Does it matter?" Diana asked, moaning. "You're mine. If someone wants you--mmm--they have to ask me for permission first."

"Abbey?"

Diana laugh-moaned, biting her lower lip as she flared her eye at me.

"Abbey?"

"Not yet," Diana moaned. "Maybe--god, mmm--she's not--uh--stupid." My sister licked her lips, giving me a smoky look. "Abbey's as beautiful as me--ooh--isn't she? Fuck, more than me, isn't she?"

I lowered my head and sucked my sister's tits into my mouth one at a time. Sweat from riding my cock had dampened my sister's skin, and I sucked her nipples like a child in need of comfort.

Trust her, I told myself. Trust your sister.

"I'll let you fuck Mom and the other Moms," Diana panted, "if you don't get mad when I tell you who I want to fuck."

I growled and lifted my sister as I stood. I bounced her on my cock, her wet pussy slipping and sliding from my knob down to my balls. Her golden hair flew about, wild and free, and her moans filled the room as louder than they ever had before. My balls spanked the bottom of her ass, and my cock sloshed through her wetness, her cum-slippery hole sending rockets of pleasure through my cock.

"Who?" I growled.

Diana laughed.

"Who?"

"Lana," Diana cried out as I went deep. Her pussy clenched my cock hard then, her cream flowed, and her muscles tensed. My sister was about to come. "And you--in the ass."

My balls tightened, and I came, the surprise shocking me as I filled my sister's cunny with cum. She whimpered as I held her tight against me, as my entire body spasmed in one intense shockwave. Diana's relaxed as I spurted my jizz into her, and then I sat on the bed, driving my prick further into her muff.

"Ooh," Diana moaned. "Your cock hits deep."

"Sorry," I said, shaking my head. "I didn't mean to come."

"Bad fucking brother," Diana whispered in my ear. She grabbed a handful of my hair and squeezed, pulling my head back as she did. "You only get to come first when I let you come first." She grazed her teeth across my chin. "I've been too nice to you lately. I've been letting you punish me. I've been letting you force me to fuck." She bit down hard on my chin, hard enough to make me wince. The slight pain felt so fucking good that my cock twitched. "I'm going to punish you now because you've forgotten who's in charge."

And punish me she did.

Timmy out.

* * * * *

Next time on the Anderson Family Journals, Chapters #15, #16, #17 & #18: Timmy & His Mom

If you've read this far, click a 5 star.

Thanks for reading.

12