All Comments on 'Anderson Family Journals #15 to 18'

by MrHereWriting

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 2 years agoAuthor

Smashwords, where you can find all of my old #1s and several more stories never seen on Lit.

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MrHere

-

I have 118-thousand word story coming out in the next few days: A Mother's Worry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck! Just when I think you cant outdo yourself, you do just that. HAF! What else can one say? OK, I'm spitballing here, but my guess is Diana extracts a price from every one. She already wants to peg Timmy, and I'm as reluctant as he is about that. Lol. Unlike me though, Timmy will probably let her have it in exchange for continued fucking of her, Mom, the other moms, and eventually Abbey. And in exchange for Timmy dick, the moms, including their own, have to enter through the gateway of eating Diana's pussy. You all but told us Lana did after Timmy left, and I'm pretty sure Abbey had plenty of practice eating the peach that night. You are stupendous in this category, and I always look forward to your next works. Thanks for writing.

Jedd

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunover 2 years ago

Very creative writing. You have a gifted mind. I’m dyeing to see where you take this story. My favorite story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome 😎.

The best writer by far!!!

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing this with us. I appreciate the work of rewriting certain aspects of the story. It's so good, it's torture to wait for the next installment.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

Another literal work of art!! The sex between Tim and his mother is some of the best I’ve read here on Literotica. Especially as Tim fucks his mother’s ass!!

Some really, really fine writing accomplished here!!

Five stars, all the way!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

SemihappySemihappyover 1 year ago

What's not too love about this story!! The more you read the more you want.

Fran_cdFran_cdover 1 year ago

Great story. As one who had some very erotic fantasies about my mom in my teenage years, I loved it... and as one who had some very erotic fantasies about my sister in my younger years, I loved it. You combined the two in one story! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fucking fabulous, I absolutely adore cunt in every way along with incestuous sex. Love fucking cunt while eating another. Hope this happens with his sisters. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

One of the best ever!

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30about 1 year ago
I love it

Wow, I love your story. I have had fantasies about both my mom and my sister for years. This story is fantastic. I was able to put myself in Timmy's spot and wow I was hard throughout the entire story. I can hardly wait to read the next chapter. Thank you for your story.

mbdiablo62mbdiablo62about 2 months ago

A very fast-paced exciting presentaion. I enjoyed it immencely.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG28 days ago

A fun, and funny, story!! It moves at just the right pace, the sex is introduced with caring and passion...

This is a story...I want to use words, but I would have to use a Thesaurus to get the gamut I want to express!! As such, Five**5**Stars, really is a 10/10 or better story...

On to Timmy's next evolution with family!! Yyyaaayyy!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHereWriting@MrHereWriting
I don't believe in an eye-for-an-eye. I've always been a two-for-one fella. __________ SMASHWORDS: I have two newer Mom stories up at Smashwords worth checking out. The first is "Mom's Bikini Summer Fantastic" and the second is "Mom's a Method Actress." https://www.smashword...