Anderson Family Journals #26

Story Info
Timmy bangs some MILFs and takes Vicki's virginity.
11.2k words
4.85
33.4k
48

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not give permission to re-post or archive my stories. If you want to download my story for personal use, be my guest, but that's as far as my permissions go.

Otherwise, have fun and enjoy.

¬

* * * * *

#26 Timmy

Pussy, Pussy, Everywhere

Monday

I awoke Monday morning in my sister's bed, both of us naked, with me on my back and Diana half-thrown across the left side of my body. Her left arm lay across my chest, and she had hooked her left leg around mine, the heat of her pussy spreading across my thigh. What a way to wake up, yet my eyelids tried to stay shut. Despite my body trying to sink deeper into the bed, my morning wood still found the energy to pitch a tent before sunrise.

"Mmm," Diana mumbled when I turned toward her, poking her abdominals with the tip of my cock. "Go see Mom if you need a fuck"—she puckered her lips against mine between her words—"but come back to my bed when you're finished." She slid her left hand down my body, her fingers sliding around my cock in an underhand grip. "I've got plans for this beast at school today."

Another kiss from her landed on my lips, this one wetter than before, then I slid from her bed with my eyes half open. I grabbed my phone from her nightstand, checking the time. Abbey wouldn't be up for at least another hour. I unlocked my sister's bedroom door by the light of my phone, opened it with a soundless turning of the knob, and shuffled into the hallway, wearing nothing but my erection. I closed the door as quietly as I had opened it, then I walked down the hallway to my mother's room.

Speaking of mothers, I had spent Sunday morning and afternoon with Mrs. Nguyen, the petite, black-haired mother of Kevin, another wrestler on my team. She looked like Maggie Q, no more than forty-two years old, with a hard body that wasn't overly cut, long, swan-like limbs, and a waxed muff that had cooked my cock in a tiny and tight MILF oven that had sucked on my cock with all the force of a woman's hungry mouth.

Mrs. Nguyen had paid me for helping her seduce her son in the same way Prisha had paid me for getting her son between her legs. Mrs. Nguyen drank a little. I didn't, and I quickly learned this hottie enjoyed sucking a big, hard cock as sloppily as she could. Wet-wet-wet! She wouldn't let go. The only way I could get her smooth pussy in my mouth was to sixty-nine her lean little body. When she wasn't sucking my cock, her dream-like, playful drunkenness kept her reaching for my fuck-stick every chance she got. I didn't mind her enthusiasm one bit.

Some ass and pussy licking led to a standup doggy-style fuck, with her wearing a nearly see-through, knee-length house dress with long slits up the sides that started above her pantyless hips. I pulled the dress up her body, throwing the excess material onto her shoulders. I didn't fuck around as I grabbed my spit-soaked cock and poked her pussy hard with the tip, shoving my rod up her snatch in one long, cunny-widening thrust.

Mrs. Nguyen groaned as I opened her up, then whimpered and whined as I fucked her cute, cock-gripping cunt hard. When I had her panting and nearly out of breath, begging me to come, I left her small butt covered in my jizz. As my creamy seed rested on her little buns, I rubbed sticky nectar between her cheeks, between her legs, and anywhere else on her skin I could reach, using my cock as a paintbrush. She left her nearly see-through dress on after that fuck, even when her son had come back from wherever he had gone—playing pickup ball at the park, I think, I don't remember, don't care, neither.

It hadn't been hard to convince Kevin to jump into his bed with his mother. I think he had been hoping for it, maybe expecting it—Justin was one of his best friends. I stayed with the mother/son couple long past the moment we dropped a load of jizz on Mrs. Nguyen's face as Kevin stood right next to me, doing the same, his mom looking up at us with her tongue out and her small hands caressing our balls.

I spent Sunday night with Diana, telling her about every naughty thing Kevin and I made his mother do, from the double blowjob to spit-roasting the horny bitch. Now though, it was Monday morning, about five a.m. I pushed my mother's bedroom door open. I didn't bother with the lights as I closed her door with a soft clicking sound. Stepping carefully to her bed, I felt for the edge of her mattress, bumped it, then crawled onto it. The mattress creaked. Mom made a sound as she woke and welcomed me between the legs of her silky pajama pants.

Before long, I had my palms planted on either side of my mother's shoulders and my hips pressed against her naked inner thighs. Her pajama pants and silky, wet panties lay on the floor somewhere, though her button-up pajama shirt still covered her body. I rocked my hips forward and back, slipping my thick rod into the tightness of her bald pussy meat, her outer folds swelling wetly around my shaft—baking my cock in heat.

Mom moaned louder than I thought she would have with Abbey home, but if it didn't bother her, it didn't bother me. After we came, I slid my cock from her creamy snatch with a loud plop that made Mom laugh. I left her messy between her legs as I walked naked, but silently, back to Diana's room, opening the door as quietly as I could, and closing it the same way. I locked it before I eased myself back into my older sister's bed. Before I closed my eyes, Diana had draped herself over the left side of my body once again.

* * * * *

I was downstairs when Mom left for work. Diana and Abbey were upstairs, doing something in her room. I gave Mom a long tongue kiss goodbye, then went and made breakfast for Diana and Abbey—I hadn't seen much of my little sister since she had watched Diana kiss me last Friday. I didn't cook anything special, not that I could, just some scrambled eggs and French toast, Diana's favorite breakfast, which I was getting pretty good at making.

When they came downstairs, I had to clear my throat when I saw what she had done to Abbey. My tomboy sister wasn't wearing a cap this morning, nor was she dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. She was wearing a dress—a fucking dress! A little white sundress that buttoned down the front to the middle of her limber, coltish thighs. Two thin straps hung over her small shoulders, showing off her smooth muscles and surprising strength. Her short hair looked messy but stylish; its wild look was no accident. Pink blush and other colors brightened her skin and light freckles, and whatever eyeliner Diana had used on her brought out the blue of her eyes.

When Abbey saw me looking at her, she dropped her eyes to the floor and hurried to her chair, mumbling a quiet "Morning" to me that sounded a little breathy.

Diana came strolling in behind our little sister, wearing tight, black, camel-toe-showing yoga pants that clung to her lean legs and a long, tight sweater that would just hide her ass if she hadn't had it gathered around her waist at the moment. She strolled over to me, saying, "Morning, little brother," then leaned into me. Her puckered lips touched mine in a series of playful morning smooches that normal siblings would never share before she went to the table to eat her French toast.

I grabbed the glasses of ice-cold milk I had placed in the freezer for us and joined my sisters at the table. Abbey didn't look at me, but I could tell she wanted to beneath her crimson-flushed cheeks.

"Doesn't Abbey look pretty this morning?" Diana asked me as I sat down to eat. "If you think she does, you should tell her."

I looked at my smiling older sister. Her blue eyes sparkled with amusement. "You look very pretty this morning, Abbey," I said, my voice a little too cheery and friendly. Yet, even so, I saw Abbey's flat chest puff outward with a sudden, deep breath. "You're going to make a lot of girls jealous today."

"And a lot of boys nervous," Diana said, giving Abbey a puckered-lipped air kiss. "You are so much prettier than me. Aren't you going to say thank you to our brother?"

Abbey's cheeks reddened until I thought she was about to catch fire. She tried to say thank you, she really did, but she never managed to get the words out of her mouth.

The Fuck-Room

Lunchtime.

In the fuck-room.

In the drama theater—which now seemed to be where every female volleyball player in the school preferred to eat lunch—I had my sister facing the light bulb-lined mirrors where the actresses put on their makeup before a show. She had one hand on the counter and the other pressed hard against the mirror, bracing herself against my thrusting cock, her breath coming out in puffs of rough air every time my balls spanked her clit.

My sister had rolled her yoga pants beneath her butt the moment she entered the room, her round, muscular, and meaty cheeks seeming to explode from the pants. (Her ass did look better, hard as that was to believe, as if she were getting ready to start posting G-string butt shots on Instagram for a living.) Diana hadn't worn any panties to school. Beneath her sweater, she hadn't bothered with a shirt or bra, so it was the easiest thing in the world for me to run my hands up her abs, over her ribs, and cup her big, beautiful teen tits. I used them as handholds as I slid my honey-covered cock into the smallness of her pink pussy pie.

Lana, her Vietnamese/Polish friend with the black hair and natural blue eyes, her mixed features giving her an exotic flavor, was with us today—in the room. She didn't have a phone in her hand. After she watched us for the first five minutes of our fucking, I watched her in the mirror as she pulled off her sweater-shirt and pushed her half-bra down to her sternum, letting her big fucking breast mounds bulge freely from her chest. She walked to us, my eyes following her in the mirror.

"Look at me," Diana said, breathing hard as I pumped my dick through her juicy twat. "Keep looking—uh—into my fucking eyes." Her lower lip trembled as I touched her insides deep, pushing my knob into her soft guts. "Lana can do whatever she wants to you—whatever she wants—and don't you fucking come until I say you can. Understand?"

I swallowed the moisture in my mouth as I looked at my sister's reflection in the mirror. I met her eyes and nodded, saying, "I understand."

"Good boy," Lana said, slapping my ass, which lay exposed above my pants that I had dropped to the middle of my thighs. My shirt lay on the makeup station next to us.

Our lunch break was forty-five minutes long. Diana and Lana had their fifth period off. I didn't, so I didn't know what took place between them and the other two volleyball players that joined them in our fuck-room after I had left, but, for the remainder of lunch, I did my best not to come until my sister had given me permission.

It hadn't been easy.

Lana spent most of the next half hour kissing my back and shoulders, running her hands up and down my sides as she pressed her thick nippled, pink-tipped breasts into my back. She nibbled my shoulders, held my sides, and ran her hands over my ass. Lana reached between my legs from behind to massage my balls, using a firm caress that had me squirting precum into my sister's snatch with every wet stroke through Diana's narrow cunny channel. With ten minutes left till the bell, Lana's lips traveled over my hard ass cheeks. With five minutes left, her tongue found the crack of my ass. With one minute left, her tongue circled my rim. She spent the last thirty seconds of lunch French kissing my asshole as I gasped, sighed, and whimpered—my sack buzzing with the cum I needed to spray up my sister's snatch.

I barely broke eye contact with Diana during this time. The intensity in her eyes, her coy smiles, her wide-open lips as her cheeks turned pink, her moans, and her throbbing pussy walls were as hard to ignore as Lana toying with my body. It wasn't until Diana's third orgasm, with Lana's tongue buried up my asshole, that my sister panted, "Bust that nut in me, little brother. Give this pussy your cum."

A surge of pleasure rolled through my thighs, exploding outward with a body-shaking cry. My cum left me in one long river of jizz as soft, breathless "oh-oh-oh" moans left my lungs. I slid my cock up my sister's wet snatch to the balls, grinding my meat inside her while my jizz poured from me. My crotch was a wet mess of creamy pussy juice by the time lunch ended. Lucky for me, Diana always brought a towel or two into the fuck-room with us.

On my way to my next class, two of my sister's friends and varsity teammates, seniors, walked past me with a smile as I headed out of the room. Donna and Kimber were their names, white and black, tall and lean, with the kind of tight meat on their bodies that jiggled when they bounced up and down on the court. The funny-strange-awkward thing was that neither Lana nor my sister had bothered to get dressed. More of my sister's friends had gathered in the auditorium, smiling at me from the gallery as I left. Others laughed, and some said, "Goodbye, Timmy," drawing out my name and sounding like schoolgirls teasing people with a cry of "Ooh, we know who you like." Their voices sent goosebumps rising across my shoulders.

Later that year, I discovered that MILFs weren't the only women who preferred wrestlers, orgies, and incest to an ordinary sex life.

Tuesday

Diana took pity on me. Exhaustion had me by the balls. Wrestling practices are no joke, and fucking for hours every day can wear a young man and his dick out. Instead of spending our lunch in the fuck-room, my sister treated me to lunch at an off-campus place where many of our peers ate. By the way she looked at me from across the table while holding my hand, everyone had to know that my sister was in love with me. (My eyes kept darting around the hole-in-the-wall burger joint, but I didn't catch anyone staring at us.) Some guys gave me envious looks. Some girls gave Diana the same, but I never got the impression that anyone thought our brother/sister relationship was strange. Thank you, Pornhub?

That night, after practice, I wrestled with Abbey in the backward. Diana had bought her a pair of nylon workout shorts—pussy hugging booty shorts—that left the edges of my younger sister's butt exposed and a nylon sports bra that didn't quite cover the bottoms swells of the small bumps on her flat chest. We wrestled after Diana said maybe Abbey didn't have a boyfriend because she wasn't used to the feeling of a real man on top of her. While that made our little sister blush, she still grabbed me by the hand, dragging me into the backyard for a rough workout.

Mom, eating at the dining room table, watched Abbey pull me toward the backyard's sliding glass door. She looked at us with an unreadable expression that turned thoughtful. After a deep breath, she said, "Have fun," with a smile, then she went back to eating.

After Abbey went to bed that night, Diana told me, "Go kiss Mom goodnight, then come to bed with me." So I did, kissing my mother between her legs. Before turning off the lights in Diana's room, I did the same for my sister, only with her hands tied behind her back and a blindfold around her eyes. I licked her front and back, ate her cum, then went to sleep with her body half-thrown over my left side.

Wednesday

Another MILF day.

This time Mom and I went to dinner after practice with my teammate Gary and his thick, blonde mother, Michelle. Michelle drove. At dinner, our moms flirted with us; teased us—anyone watching probably thought we were on a double date. After, we drove to an ice cream shop on a hill. We ate our cones in Michelle's Ford Expedition at the far end of the parking lot beneath some trees, looking over the city lights through her tinted windows. Soft music played on her speakers. Sometime during the night, Mom spilled some ice cream between the open halves of her cotton tracksuit, the ice sliding down between her breasts.

"Timmy, baby," Mom whispered, her voice giving me goosebumps. "Would you clean Mommy up . . . with your tongue?"

Mom turned toward me (we were in the backseat) and slid my tongue between her tits. As the ice cream melted, I pushed her jacket open, finding her wearing a shelf bra that gave me easy access to her nipples. After taking one into my mouth, loud sucking filled the car.

"Mmm, isn't that a nice thing for a son to do to his mother?" Michelle whispered from the front.

It wasn't long before the four of us gave that Expedition's suspension a workout, with Michelle riding her son in the passenger seat and me fucking my mother in the middle seat. I had my mother's butt hanging off the seat, her body folded, and her ankles on my shoulders. Mom's nice, fat pussy lay squished between her thighs as I fed her my thickness, all lubed up from the honey between her thighs. Gary came first (quick and fast), but he got it up again through the magic of incest. That's what I thought when I heard his mother say, "Oh, god, you're still hard, baby." (There's something about incest that keeps a young man's boner as stiff as stone.)

Michelle still had to pay me for helping her get some family cock, so we swung by her house to drop her son off before heading back to the school to pick up Mom's car. (Gary was supposed to tell his father why his mother hadn't cooked dinner that night, though he had to find a better reason than "I was feeding Mom my meat.") I hope he came up with something good.

Back at the school, next to Mom's car, Mom sat next to us in Michelle's SUV as Michelle faced forward and rode my cock in the backseat. I sat in the center seat while Michelle held onto the front seats' shoulders, using them to help her ride my wet dick. Every minute or so, Mom would stop us, pull my cock from Michelle's pussy as Michelle half-stood in the SUV, her legs straining as Mom sucked my dick clean of her cunny juices, then Michelle would ride my dick for another minute, grunting from the effort. After Michelle and I came, Mom did something that surprised me—she pushed Michelle into the corner of the door and the seat and ate my cum out of the MILF's twat.

"I've never done this with a woman," Michelle panted, sounding panicked.

That got me hard enough to fuck my mother from behind as Michelle moaned out another orgasm.

At home, I wrestled with Abbey again at Abbey's insistence. She had been lying on the couch with Diana behind her, spoon fashion. I didn't even have time to shower. My little sister was more aggressive than usual that night, especially after my hand slipped once or twice across certain parts of her body that I had never touched before. (And my hands really had slipped. Thank god had I had gotten off twice that night already.)

Thursday

Diana and I were back in the fuck-room, enjoying our version of lunch. I was leaning against the vanity counter that ran around the room's walls. I had my ass and palms braced against the edge of the counter. My sister was on her knees behind me, kneeling on the counter, with Lana's phone in her hand, showing me pictures of her best friend in all her lewd, nude beauty. Lana, on the other hand, was on her knees in front of me with her half-Asian mouth bobbing up and down my long cock.

"She's a hot bitch, isn't she?" Diana whispered in my ear. "She has a warm little pussy, too, that's very small on the inside. She's all snug, little brother. So fucking snug."

"Mmm, um, mmm," Lana moaned as she gobbled down my cock. "Mmm!"

"Do you want to fuck my best friend, little brother?"

I moaned and said, "If you let me."

Diana bit my ear, rubbing her tits against my back. She had her shirt on, but she had pulled the front over her head and was now wearing it like a shrug sweater or a shawl. Lana had taken her shirt off before dropping down to her knees in front of me. Whenever she needed a breather, she'd pull her mouth from my cock with a wet plop and take several deep breaths. As she did this, she'd surround my cock with the two round pillows on her chest that she called tits and bounce her body up and down.