Anderson Family Journals #26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell her," Diana whispered into my ear. "Tell her she's a sexy bitch."

"Ah, fuck," I moaned, looking down at Lana's head. She didn't look up at me. "You're a sexy bitch, Lana. Fuck—oh, fuck—I've always thought so."

"You ever jerk off to her?" Diana asked, licking my earlobe. "You ever beat your meat to my best friend's tasty pussy treat?"

"Yeah," I gasped.

"Did you think it would piss me off?" Diana whispered, kissing my ear.

"Yeah," I gasped.

My sister laughed, then whispered, "Would you fuck her hard and pretend that you were punishing me for being such a bitchy sister?"

I moaned, nodding my head.

"Good," Diana whispered, licking my lobe again.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm," Lana moaned, listening to us and sucking my dick harder as she rolled her tongue wetly around my glans.

Diana continued swiping left on Lana's screen, showing me pictures of Lana wearing a little T-shirt that barely covered her breasts and a bright white thong that stood out against the darker tone of her ass crack and outer pussy lips. She showed me pictures of her friend's asshole, the sexy crinkles, a stray hair that looked sexy as fuck on her otherwise smooth skin. In some, Lana wore cat ears and a tail that hung around her waist, no butt plug. In others, she had been tied up, blindfolded, ball-gagged, and had sound-dampening muffs over her ears.

"Jesus, Diana," I said, panting. "You took all of these?"

"Some," Diana whispered, kissing my neck. "Her uncle took the rest." She licked my earlobe. "Don't worry, little brother; I wasn't there for those. As long as you're a good boy for me, I promise your cock will be the only meat I feed my pussy when she's hungry."

"Diana," I gasped, shooting some precum down Lana's throat.

Diana swiped left again, only this time, instead of a half-dressed Lana showing off the soft swells of her labia, it was her tall and willowy younger-by-a-month cousin on the screen, wearing a schoolgirl uniform that looked a little too small for her. I didn't really know Vicki. I knew of her, but I had never talked to her.

"Oops," Diana whispered. "How'd that one get in there?" She kissed my ear. "You know, Abbey and Vicki are kinda friends."

Did I know that? I didn't think I did . . . did I?

She swiped left again. This time Vicki had her coat undone. She was looking into the camera with her big, innocent, half-Asian eyes. Her brown-blonde hair curved around her face in long strands with short bangs cutting across her forehead. "Oh, no, another one."

Lana cupped my balls, pulled her mouth from my cock, and flicked her tongue over my mushroom in a series of fast licks that left me panting. Her next move was to jerk me off, stopping to slap the underside of my glans against her tongue, then she took me into her mouth again—all the way down. Even a rough-throated, wet gag didn't stop her from circling her lips around the base of my prick.

Diana swiped left as Lana massaged my balls.

Vicki's white undershirt was undone and pulled open, revealing her light skin and the clasp of her white bra. She had undone the bra for the next picture. The cups had fallen away from her small tits, toward her arms, but her shirt still hid her breasts to their inner edges. Vicki had her hands on her pleated skirt; her fingers curled into the fabric as she stared into the camera with a nervous, self-conscious expression.

"Isn't she cute?" Diana asked. "She's eighteen now, so she's legal."

Lana sped up the pace of her cock sucking.

Diana swiped left and up went Vicki's schoolgirl skirt. A pair of black panties greeted my eyes, probably too sexy for the average high school senior to be wearing, but that didn't mean the high-on-the-hip riding lace between her thighs didn't make my cock hungry.

"She caught her uncle in Lana's room," my sister whispered, "fucking her cousin hard from behind while spanking her round butt red." A soft, hungry growl left my sister's lips. "Now, Vicki wants to know what it's like to be fucked and spanked and used till she's sore between her legs." My sister hugged me close. "It's a sexy feeling—I love it when you do it to me—and Vicki wants it so bad. Think she deserves it?"

"Fuck yeah," I moaned as Lana wrapped her lips around my glans in a tight, wet seal. She jerked me off with her right hand, massaged my balls with her left, doing everything in her power to make me come in her mouth right then in there.

In the next photo Diana had swiped to, Vicki had dropped her skirt back into place. I groaned, my sister laughed, and Lana caused a tingling hum to sing throughout my balls.

"Would you like to teach Vicki about sex, little brother?" Diana asked. "She wants to fuck her uncle, but she's nervous." My sister kissed my cheek. "Do you wanna fuck the anxiety out of her little pussy?" Diana dropped her free hand to my neck. "Maybe, if you can handle little virgin Vicki's teen pussy"—Diana lowered her voice to barely a whisper—"you can handle our little sister's pussy, too."

A light tingling tremor ran through my cock. Lana worked her mouth hard over my prick, panting—out of breath—her spit sliding down my shaft. Diana swiped left again, using her thumb as she squeezed my throat. She didn't choke me. She wasn't strong enough to cut off my airflow with one hand, but the effect she desired took place nonetheless. I came—hard—straight into her best friend's mouth. Lana pumped my cock's shaft with fast, sloppy-sounding strokes, squeezing me tight as I filled her mouth with my seed. Then, she slid her lips across my glans to capture the last of my cum as it dripped from my piss slit.

Diana unwrapped her arms from around me, saying, "Look at Lana." She pushed on my head, forcing me to stare down at her friend. Lana opened her mouth, showing me the deep pool of sticky jizz she had collected in her mouth, then she swallowed it all, smacking her lips for show as the cream slid down her throat.

"I won't make you fuck Vicki," my sister said. She set the phone down, placed her hands on my shoulders, and massaged me. "But if you do this favor for Lana on Saturday, I'll let you have Abbey." Diana dug her fingers into my muscles, making them throb. "I don't know if our sister wants to sleep with you, but I know she wants to kiss you, and we know what kisses lead to, don't we, little brother?"

I groaned as the weight of my sister's words bored into my mind.

"And, if you're worried," Diana whispered, "Mom has already told me that she's okay with you taking Abbey's virginity."

Ecstasy exploded throughout my body as I filled Lana's mouth with cum once again.

Friday

We had a league meet on Friday. We won, with our mothers cheering and going wild, the ones who had slept with their sons talking in small groups around the other mothers who listened to their every word. None of the fathers seemed to notice. I went home with my family that night, talked, ate, watched TV, and kept finding myself looking at Abbey. I looked at her so much that she finally looked at me and asked, "What are you staring at?"

"I don't know," I said, shrugging. "I don't know yet, but you look pretty tonight."

Her cheeks turned bright pink under her ballcap. I noticed through her pink-sleeved baseball shirt the sprouting of two very small, very hard nipples. After several minutes had passed, my little sister went upstairs and locked herself in her room.

I turned to Diana, who was sitting next to Mom on the couch, their eyes focused on Mom's tablet and whatever show they were planning on watching together. Diana looked up at me as if she could feel my eyes on her.

"Tell Lana I'll do it," I said.

"Do what?" Mom asked.

"I'll tell you later," Diana told her.

As I got up and headed upstairs, Diana called out to me. "Wait for me in my room, Timmy. I'll be up soon."

I thought Mom would say something, anything, but waiting to hear her speak didn't stop me from following my sister's orders. If Mom did say something, she waited until I was out of earshot. As I lay in Diana's bed, I thought, When did this get so out of hand?

Not long after, Diana joined me in her room, stripping naked at the door. As I looked at my sister's tall, lean, and perfectly blonde nude body, I thought, Oh, yeah, that's when, as my cock hardened for her.

Saturday

Saturday morning, we had a dual meet at another high school. We met at school and took a team bus to the event. I noticed everyone who sat near me had gotten a little help from me when it came to getting into their mother's panties, as well as two guys I hadn't helped yet. Judging by their newfound smugness, I was sure they wouldn't need my help anymore. As to why the rest of the mothers were waiting for me to help them out, I couldn't say. Maybe that was part of the fun. Everyone else sat away from us. It wasn't noticeable by sight alone, but I sensed a barrier between us that my teammates on the outside looking in couldn't wait to cross.

I'm the catalyst, I thought.

I won my match without a problem and headed to the locker room for a quick breather, where I met Tommy Long's mom, who watched me piss. Naomi was her name. She's a tall, slender, athletic, and beautifully brown MILF with creamy, smooth skin. She had short, curly black hair, manicured eyebrows, and was laser-smooth everywhere else. I don't know who watched the door or how they were able to make sure we had our privacy, but after fucking her in the shower—from the front, then from behind, then up her cute brown butthole through her spasming anal ring, and then down her throat, in that order—she panted, "You're going to help my boy see the light come Monday, right?"

"I'll do my best, Mrs. Long," I said, but after she gave a firm stare, I added, "By Tuesday, he'll be fucking you as hard as I fuck my mother."

"Good boy," she said, sealing our deal with one last tongue dance.

(I'm not going to lie, I loved my life during that moment . . . still do, but at that moment, I really loved my life.)

After a team ride back to school and talking to some of the team moms in the parking lot about helping their sons do some housework, I walked through my front door at about five in the evening with my mother behind me. Abbey and Diana were in the living room, watching TV. Abbey had an overnight bag sitting in the foyer, as did Mom.

"I need to shower and change," Mom said, talking to Abbey. "We'll be leaving around six, okay?"

"Okay," Abbey said, nodding.

"Where're you guys going?"

"Emily's," Abbey said, referring to Mom's youngest sister. "We're going to the movies tonight, and tomorrow we're doing some shopping or something."

"Why are you going?" I asked.

"Nina wants to learn how to skateboard." Abbey nodded in that smug, I'm-a-good-person kind of way since she was going to help our cousin out. "Since neither of you knows how to skateboard, I said I'd teach her."

"Aw, isn't Abbey so sweet?" Diana said.

Abbey hit her with a pillow.

Laughing, I went upstairs to change, having already showered at the tournament. Diana followed me into my room, closing the door behind her but not locking it. I looked at my bed before turning around, thinking, I'm never going to sleep in here again.

"Tonight is the night," I said. "Why are we doing it here?"

"Can't do it at Vicki's; her parents are home," she said. "Lana's parents are home too. I convinced Mom to get Abbey out of the house while you split Vicki's cherry in two."

"I see," I said as warmth flooded my groin.

"I'm sure you do."

"What time are they coming over?"

"Half-past six," Diana said. She bit her lower lip, smiling wide. "We're going to have ourselves a little party. Follow my lead, do as I say, and you'll be balls deep in virgin pussy before you know it."

"Doesn't Vicki know why she's coming over tonight?"

"Diana laughed."

"She, doesn't she?"

My sister reached behind her back and opened the door, sliding out of the room without turning around, her smile telling me that maybe Vicki knew I was going to fuck her tonight, and maybe she didn't.

Fucking Diana.

Vicki Comes to Visit

A gentle knocking rumbled through the front door at half-past six on the dot. I had changed into basketball shorts and a muscle-clinging workout shirt by then. Diana had put on a tummy-baring, white T-shirt and a pair of small, white cotton booty shorts. She jumped from the couch where we had been spooning, talking, and kissing when the knock came, her smooth, long legs skipping across the living room as though she were gliding.

In walked Lana, dressed in a tight-fitting black tank top that bared a sliver of her flat stomach and checkered pajama pants that clung to her butt yet stayed loose around her legs. "Hey," she said, coming inside and leading her cousin by the hand.

"Hey," I said, waving at them from the couch. I would have offered to take their bags, but they were each wearing backpacks.

"We'll be right back," Diana said, jumping in front of Vicki. She spread her arms and legs wide as though that could hide Vicki's jean-and-shirt-clad body from me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You can't see the bride before the wedding," Diana said, laughing. "But don't worry—little Vicki knows why she's here."

Thank god, I thought. It would be just like Diana to tell Vicki that we'd be fucking in a month, then surprise her with some first-time dick tonight.

"That's right, we're gonna get our fuck on tonight," Lana said, adding a shoulder-rolling dance to her words.

I saw Vicki's cheeks turn a dark shade of red as Diana hopped sideways alongside her until they reached the stairway.

I turned away, sighing.

"Go make us some drinks," Diana called down to me from the second-floor landing. "Shots! For all of us."

I went to the kitchen, wondering what kind of alcohol Vicki—pretty much a stranger to me, yet a friend of Abbey's—liked. As pervy as this was to admit, the fact that she was Abbey's friend and Abbey didn't know what I was going to do to her tonight had my cock thickening, the tingles of a full-fledged hard-on gearing up to crank my shaft to its maximum length.

I looked around, checking the bottles for their alcohol content. A bottle of Malibu Rum was what I settled on for Vicki while the rest of us got a shot of Grey Goose vodka. I carried the shots to the living, and since I had the time, I went back and grabbed the bottles.

I didn't know what to expect when my sister came back downstairs with her friends. Lana and Diana had gone upstairs in their lazy-day clothes, while Vicki had looked like she was planning to spend a day at the park. I didn't expect much, maybe some makeup at best, but the visions I laid my eyes upon when they came downstairs had my cock blasting off, hardening before Diana could reach the foyer.

My sister had dressed in a black, lacy shelf bra and a floss-like G-string that rode high on her hips. It had a narrow V of sheer lace covering her crotch, leaving her meatier outer labia exposed. The shelf bra left her breasts exposed, and her rock-hard, pink nipples looked a little red and wet, as if someone had had a taste of them upstairs. Thigh-high stockings covered her lean legs, while makeup had turned her young beauty into a mature version of the woman she was growing into. She smiled at me, laughed a little, probably knowing every thought that was going through my head. She blew me a little kiss, then nodded toward the top of the staircase.

Next came Lana. Her half-Asian beauty made my heartbeat jump. Sometimes, I wonder if Asian men—or women—see us white people in the same way. Something different, exotic, a treasure to put on their shelf to show off to their friends and brag about fucking later while assuring everyone, "No, it's not a fetish, I really like them—everything else is just a bonus." Lana had dressed in dark red lingerie, like rose-colored lipstick, matching my sister's outfit, though her thick-nippled breasts dominated her upper body.

"And here," Diana said once Lana stood next to her, "comes the bride." She laughed, looking at my expression. "Don't worry. We're not going to make you marry Vicki like some campy sitcom, but it'd be cute."

"If you say so," I said. (Goofy to girls was just embarrassing to me.)

"Trust me," Lana said, "you're going to love her." She looked upstairs. "Come on, Vicki, get your pretty little butt down here!"

Elder sisters, elder cousins, I thought. Bitches.

Vicki walked down the hallway, stopping at the top of the stairs. She looked at Lana, who gave her a nod, and Vicki spun her slender body around. Her lingerie was a little more modest, if no less provocative. She wore a sheer white dress made of lace and nylon that clung to her long, bendable body like a second skin. Shoulder straps connected to her lingerie's built-in bra cups. They had a floral design that continued down the front of her dress to the four-inch hem of her skirt that stopped just below her little pussy. The sheer band of fabric gave off the illusion of the light-skinned cunny beneath. Sheer panels clung to her sides down to her skirt, revealing no signs of her panty line. Those panels were broken by another flower design covering her back and cheeks, split by a thin strip of sheer fabric that ran down the center of her spine and along her butt crack. Long white gloves of satin covered her forearms, and sheer stockings that stopped just above her knees left her smooth, light-skinned thighs bare.

"Well?" Diana asked, looking at me. "It's like a wedding dress."

"Jesus, you look beautiful, Vicki," I managed to say after a quick pause to get my shit together. "Too beautiful for words."

A soft smile twitched on Vicki's red-painted lips as she walked downstairs. With each step, pink heat swirled beneath her smooth cheeks, fighting to get through the makeup brightening her face. Despite her accessories, there was one thing clear about Vicki: She looked as nervous as a virgin should look.

Lucky me, I thought.

Vicki reached the foyer, stopping behind her cousin and staying there. Diana laughed, then said, "We need some warm-up drinks. Hey, look, my brother was nice enough to pour them for us."

"Let's get this party started," Lana said.

And so we did.

* * * * *

Several shots later. . . .

"My first kiss. . . ." Vicki said in a soft, slurred whisper from across the coffee table, sitting on her knees. (She had switched to the vodka after her first shot of malibu.) "Was with my uncle."

"Which one," Lana asked, sitting to my left. "We have a few."

"You know who."

"But our friends don't," Lana said. "Tell us about it."

"Was it like this?" Diana asked, sitting on my right thigh and pressing against me, her tits just under my mouth. She leaned into me, touching her lips to mine. Their softness warmed my blood as she puckered them against me, making that soft, kissing sound. My sister didn't use her tongue, but each love nip lasted a decent amount of time.

"No," Vicki said, shaking her head. She had a shot glass half-full of vodka in front of her. "It wasn't as sexy as that."

Get a little alcohol in her, and she loosens up nicely, I thought, my silent words slurred from the three shots of Grey Goose I had taken. The alcohol had done nothing to soften my hard-on, which poked my sister in the back of her left thigh.

"What was it like?" Diana asked.

"Wet," Vicki said. "And fast. Awkward." She frowned. "I froze, even though I wanted him to kiss me. I mean, he's so hot, and we're family. . . ."

Her eyes shifted between Diana and me.

"Uncle Steve is hot," Lana said. "But my dad's hot too. You should kiss him."

"God, Lana," Vicki said, smiling and looking off to the side. "One uncle at a time."

"You're dad's hot, too," Lana said. "Very kissable."