Anderson Family Journals #26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up!" Vicki's face froze. "You haven't kissed him, have you?"

"No," Lana laughed, then added, "not yet," with a tease to her words.

"Hey, Vicki," Diana said, "do you want my brother to teach you how to kiss properly?"

Vicki looked at me with big, kitty cat eyes. She had her lips pressed together, curling inward. Then, when I thought she had forgotten how to speak, she nodded. "Yeah," she said in a soft voice. "Teach me."

"Atta girl," Lana said.

* * * * *

I had Vicki on my lap, sitting on my left thigh, my hard-on poking into her leg. Diana had slid down to the couch on my right side, and Lana had moved to the coffee table, her eyes watching us dead on. I ignored the other two girls, focusing on Vicki, who couldn't quite meet my eyes, even with the alcohol in her.

"You okay?" I whispered to her, pressing my forehead to hers. "We don't have to—"

"I want to," she said, nodding, pushing her leg against my cloth-covered knob. "I want to do it all with a guy . . . I can trust."

"You can trust my brother," Diana whispered, "with your pussy."

I wrapped my left arm around Vicki's waist, holding onto her side, her ribs beneath my fingers. The sheer nylon beneath my palm made my skin tingle. I lifted my right hand, cupping Vicki's chin with the side of my forefinger while pressing my thumb beneath her lip. I tilted her head upward, getting her to look at me. When our eyes made contact, I slid my thumb upward and across her lips, from the left corner to the right and back again.

"You have pretty lips," I whispered.

"Thank you," she said, her voice trembling.

"Do you know what boys think when they see these lips?" I asked, my heartbeat rising. God, please don't let me sound like a fool.

"Yeah," Vicki said. "I do."

"What do they think?"

"They want to stick their dicks between them," Vicki said, her voice softening with each word. She let out a long breath, her eyes shifting away from my gaze, though I held her chin in my direction.

"Oh," I said, trying not to smile. "I was going to say they wanted to kiss them."

Pink swirled through Vicki's cheeks. She smiled, shy and self-conscious, then I leaned toward her. Her eyes widened, then my lips pressed against hers, and she closed them. Gentle was the pressure I used on her. First, my lips, puckering them and pressing them to her soft, red-painted lines. Quickly, she picked up my rhythm. When I opened my lips, she followed. We slid them together, our heads turning, my heartbeat rising as her breasts rose and fell at a harder pace. Little by little, I pushed my tongue into her mouth, the tip first, finding the tip of her tongue, waking it, dancing with it—caressing it in a soft, silky way that made her whimper and tremble against me.

"That's it," Diana said. "That's hot."

"So sexy," Lana whispered.

"You've kissed other people since your uncle," I said, breaking away for a moment.

"Just girls."

We continued kissing until sometime later, Diana whispered, "Hey, Vicki, would you like to kiss my brother's dick?"

* * * * *

Their positions had changed again. I sat in the middle of the couch, naked, with Diana to my right and Lana to my left. Little Vicki, still in her wedding lingerie, knelt between my legs with her hands on my knees and her slender body pressed against the couch. She had already pulled my shirt and shorts from my body, each one slower than the last. My boxer briefs came last. The surprised widening of her eyes and opening of her mouth as my big dick came free, spilling precum, had made my sack prickle with excitement. It took everything I had not to come at that moment.

"Now that's a cock," Lana said. "A big fucking cock, Vicki. You'll be able to handle anyone after this."

"Mm-hmm," Diana said, smiling, her body wiggling as she rubbed her right hand along my inner thigh. Her touch sent tingles across my skin. "So big. So yummy. And all that meat is yours, Vicki."

Vicki, glassy-eyed on alcohol, took a deep breath. Her eyes seemed to widen further as she listened to the other girls. She looked up at her cousin, who nodded, urging her on and biting her lower lip.

"Aw, she's shy," Diana teased. "Lana, why don't you show little cousin here how my brother likes his cock sucked."

I kept quiet, my heart racing. Follow Diana's lead, I told myself. That's all I have to do. And somewhere, in the back of my mind, premonitions of Lana, her cousin, and my sister kissing, licking, sixty-nining, and bumping clams together danced in my head.

Lana lowered her mouth to my prick. Diana palmed my balls, rolling them with a gentle touch as she looked at Vicki and nodded her head. Vicki swallowed as Lana's tongue licked the shiny precum from the tip of my dick. I shuddered. Vicki moved her hands up my thighs, stopped halfway, went back down, then up again, each time a little higher as she stared at her cousin's tongue swirling around my glans.

"Mmm, yeah," I moan-sighed as Lana opened her crimson lips wide around my knob. Spit touched my spongy skin, bathing me in warmth, then her tongue rolled around my mushroom tip as it lay within her wet mouth. "Fuck yeah."

"See," Diana whispered, lowering her head to my cock. "That's all a dick wants—some love." She licked my shaft as her friend sucked on the head of my cock. "Kiss my brother's thighs, Vicki. He likes that."

Lana pulled her mouth from my cock. Diana took her place as Lana whispered encouragement to her cousin. "See how he shakes, Vicki. See his goosebumps. Listen to him moan—that's because of you." With each syllable that left her mouth, Vicki's hands moved higher on my thighs, as did her lips. "Kiss him, don't be afraid. Lick him, mmm, that's my sexy little cousin. You're so fucking hot, Vicki. So sexy. That's it, kiss his balls like a naughty girl. Lick them. Lick his shaft. Good girl, baby. Grab his cock. Stroke whatever meat Diana doesn't swallow. That's it. Stroke it, baby. Oh, fuck, I'm getting so wet because of you. Getting wet to my own sexy cousin. Mmm, that's it, take Diana's place. Taste his precum. Taste it, taste it, good girl. Good fucking girl. Now his knob. Take his knob and. . . ."

Vicki did a good job. Fuck that; she did a great job. She gagged a bit. She slobbered on my dick. She drooled. She played with my balls and licked my crown, sucking down the precum as it spurted from my cum-hole. The sexy virgin wore a cautious, thoughtful expression before her first taste of precum, but she blinked right after, looking up at me as if discovering the taste of chocolate for the first time. Then, she went after my cock as though it were cotton candy.

As she focused her mouth on my glans, jerking me off with two hands at the same time, the tingling in my thighs radiated outward. I shook as pleasure coursed through my limbs, riding my body upward until my heartbeat went into overdrive. A chill hit me, then came the moans. "Uh, uh, uh, fuck, uh, Vicki, fuck. You sexy little bitch."

That word slipped out of me, but it seemed to do the trick for Vicki. She sucked my big dick harder, tightening her grip on my shaft as though it could save her from drowning. As she drank from my cock, Lana and Diana pressed their lips to me; my neck, my cheeks, my jaw, my lips, my chest, and nipples, devouring me as Vicki's sweet mouth pushed me over the edge of pleasure into an ocean of bliss.

"Fuck, fuck, oh, fuck!" I gasped, forgetting to warn Vicki that I was about to unload a river of cum into her mouth.

"Oh," she gasped, the head of my cock muffling her surprised cry. Despite the shock, she didn't remove her lips from my corona. "Mmm, mmm, mmm!" She buckled down, drinking down my cum with an excitement that kept me hard as a rock throughout my orgasm.

"Now, Vicki," Diana whispered as the virgin caught her breath, "it's time for my brother to return the favor."

* * * * *

We moved upstairs to Mom's room—to her big, fluffy bed with the white, down comforter and soft pillows. Diana and Lana had their phones out, moving on and off the bed, capturing Vicki and me at different angles and distances. But they didn't matter at the moment, not to me. I was between Vicki's slender thighs, staring down at one of the loveliest, pale white pussies I had ever seen.

Vicki still wore her lingerie, dress, stockings, and lacey gloves. I had pushed the dress above her waist, but only after kissing her sweet bald beaver through the sheer nylon that couldn't hide her light pink slit. She lay on her back, with her head and shoulders on a pillow, looking down at me as I hovered above her pussy, memorizing the sight of her virgin cunny.

Between Vicki's long legs lay a soft little pie with a hint of plumpness. Her outer lips swelled over her inner, creating a soft crease that hid her clitoral hood when her legs were together. Now, as she lay on her back with her legs open, the seam of her inner lips lay spread, holding a thick white gloss of cream between them. Her tiny pussyhole looked too small for my cock. Its pink, yummy, bubblegum-like texture made my mouth water. I dipped my head, pressing my nose against her hairless hole, then rubbed it up and down her slit as she whimpered. I inhaled, pulling her thick, musky pussy scent into my lungs. Her little muff was so fresh that it made my world swoon.

"Oh, whoa," Vicki gasped, her voice a rush of nervous energy as I pressed my tongue between her tender teen folds. "God!"

I licked upward through her slit, stopping at her clit where I pressed down on her little, light-skinned nub.

"Jesus!" she gasped.

I tilted my head to the right, fastening my lips around her pink clitty and hood, and I sucked her wet sail into my mouth.

"Mmm, nuh, huh," she panted as I wet her entire pussy with my slippery drool. There wasn't a dry spot left on her twat by the time I feathered her pussy lips open with my right forefinger. My left hand went beneath her right leg, circled upward, and landed on her hairless mound. My fingers pointed to her left, but my thumb went straight down and caressed the velvety flesh of her shiny pearl.

"Oh, fuck," Vicki moaned, trembling as I eased my finger into her pussy, the tightness of her hole sucking at my digit. She dropped her head back, crying out as she thrust her hips upward, impaling her virginity onto my finger. "Ooh, ooh, ooh."

"That's it, baby," Lana whispered. "Take that finger up your cunt."

"Get her good and wet, little brother," Diana said, bringing her phone in for a close-up of Vicki's throbbing muff. "You'll need her pussy soaking wet if you want to get your big dick through her little opening."

I did my best, licking and stroking Vicki's pussy. Kissing her soft folds, spreading her lips, tasting her pink, and dipping my tongue as far into her creamy center as I could. She took one finger with difficulty; the second one had to fight to get inside her, despite the honey dripping from between her lips. As I rubbed her pleasure nub, I turned my right palm upward and caressed her G-spot with my fingertips.

"Oh my god," Vicki whined.

That was all Vicki could take. She locked her legs around my head as her body tensed from top to bottom. From her pussy came a flood of tasty, silky cream that I ate up, my tongue ever moving around my fingers. As her orgasm shook her body, she cried out, her sounds of bliss filling the room as her soaking wet cunny made a mess on my face, fingers, down the crack of her ass, and finally on my mother's comforter. As Vicki settled down, I held her ass in my hands, lifting her high enough off the bed to get my tongue on her butthole so I could lick up the rest of her cum from her body. She came again as I rimmed her. After Vicki had caught her breath, it was time to move on. . . .

* * * * *

Vicki lay beneath me, staring wide-eyed at my cock as it jutted over her small pussy and hairless mound, sticking up past her narrow waistline. I hadn't taken off her lingerie yet—I didn't want to. I had pulled her dress' straps down her shoulders so that they hung around her arms, which let me pull her bra beneath her peach-sized tits. Their perky roundness and peach-colored nipples lay slick with my spit; her puckered nubs were even tighter now that I had had my teeth on them—pulling and pinching them while I coned her breasts into my mouth.

"You ready?" I asked Vicki, stroking my cock with my right hand as I held her pussy in my left, the tip of my middle finger rubbing her asshole.

"Yeah," Vicki said in a breathless whisper, nodding her head. "I'm ready."

"Fuck yeah, she's ready," Lana said, standing next to her cousin with her phone pointed down at Vicki's face, ready to video her reaction to getting filled with her first meat injection.

"That pussy between her thighs is so wet," Diana said, standing on her knees next to us with her camera pointed at Vicki's virgin twat. "Look how juicy and fat her cunny looks right now after she came."

I groaned—these two bitches' words had my mind buzzing. I pulled my hand from Vicki's pussy, hating to let it go as I moved as close to her as I could while still being able to get my cock into her. I pressed the underside of my knob against her mound, our sexes slick with her cum and my spit. Rubbing her little slope made her pant. When I forced my crown down her clitoral hood and against her clit, she squirmed, whimpering as I gave her fleshy sail another rubdown.

"Oh, mmm, umm," Vicki moaned. "Mmm, fuck."

"God, my pussy is so fucking creamy," Diana whispered, getting everything on her phone.

"Mine's dripping," Lana said, her voice throaty as she looked down at her cousin's face. "You look so good, Vicki. So fucking sexy. So hot." After tonight, Vicki's uncle was going to be one lucky man—luckier than before, anyway. "You're so fucking hot, Vicki."

Lana wasn't wrong about her cousin. The soft muffin between Vicki's thighs had turned pink from the heat running through her veins. Her dewy juices warmed my knob as I slid my tip through her little pussy lips. I found her virgin hole, nudged it a little, and watched it sink inward. Vicki made a sound, grimaced, her pussy fighting my girth as it slowly spread open for me. I eased up on her snatch, my glistening head resting at her front door. Taking a deep breath to settle my racing heart, I eased my cock against Vicki's pussy again, already feeling the tightness of her little cunny as her lips rolled slowly over my glans.

"Ah, ooh, ah," Vicki panted, no longer looking down. She lay back, her hands on the comforter, her white-knuckled fingers clawing at the fabric beneath her body.

The little pussy beneath my knob gave way, pushing inward from the pressure my hard-as-steel cock forced upon it. My dick was too hard to bend from her tightness, and despite the juices glistening across my rod and the creaminess coating Vicki's little hot slot, it was like trying to punch my way through soft velvet just to get my head inside her. When I managed to force the head of my prick into her body, stretching her pink opening wide, Vicki uttered a surprised "Ah-uh!" that set my body tingling.

"Yeah," Lana whispered. "Tear her little pussy up."

"Oh, yeah," I sighed, falling forward onto my palms. I pushed my knees back, spreading them frog-wise as I held my body above Vicki. I lowered my mouth to her tits, sucking one perky bump into my mouth and then the other, then kissing my way to her neck. Her sexy fuck pocket squirmed on my cock as I continued upward, finding her lips and sliding my tongue into her mouth. Our wet, velvet muscles slid together, tasting each other, licking each other as I pumped the head of my dick in and out of her teen pussy—getting a little deeper into her wetness each time.

"Uh, uh, uh," Vicki moaned as inch after inch of thick, meaty cock flesh sank into her. "Uh, ooh, uh, mmm—uh-huh!"

I eased up on her twat, giving her insides a quick break, then I went back in, sliding through her sticky wetness and stretching her tight pussy lips to the tearing point. If I wasn't careful, I really was going to tear her pussy apart.

"You okay, baby?" I whispered in her ear as I swiveled my hips in a circle, poking her muffin from different angles. "Your little pussy feeling good, baby girl?"

Vicki let go of the bed and grabbed my wrists, her elbows near her ribs. "Yeah, yeah, oh, yeah," she moaned, massaging her face against my neck. I pulled out and pushed in, turning my hips in a circle as I moaned in her ear. My sounds of pleasure ignited something in her because she locked her legs around my back, crossing her ankles as she tried to pull me deep into her soothing body.

I let her.

A sound somewhere between pain and heavenly bliss left her lungs, and then she came. She sounded surprised as her body shook beneath me, and her pussy walls rippled around my shaft. The massage was almost too much for me to take, but I fought down my orgasm as I sank my cock into her softness down to my balls, not stopping until I had my log buried deep within her warm guts.

"Oh, god," I moaned in her ear as bliss-filled vibrations radiated from my cock, balls, and thighs. "Your pussy is so fucking hot, baby. So soft and tight. So fucking wet."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she panted, doing her best to fuck herself onto my dick using her legs.

"Come on," Lana pouted. "Now that you've popped my cousin's cherry, you need to break her in good. Work that cute pussy hard."

"Yeah," Diana said, putting one hand on my ass. She slid that hand between my legs, taking hold of my balls, caressing them. She massaged them, rolled them, made them tingle, then gave them a soft tug that made my hairs stand on end. "Fuck that pussy good, little brother. Give her a workout she'll never forget."

Moaning, groaning, and on the verge of coming, there was no way that I could say no to my sister. I gave that little girl's pussy a pounding that left her hyperventilating. The only thing that saved her was my hot cum splattering the insides of her dripping wet pussy.

* * * * *

The rest of the night turned into a drunken blur. Diana had me peel off her and Lana's panties, and I finally got my cock into my sister's best friend after eating them out. That was a very naughty, nasty, and wet little ride that I'm lucky enough to say has continued since this entry. (Lana may be fucking her uncle, but she's not in love with him.) Maybe I'll go into detail about that experience in a later entry, or maybe not. I've had so much pussy thrown my way that it's hard to get it all down. I did get to see my sister bump clams with Lana. It happened after Vicki regained her breath.

"Turn her over," Diana said to me. "This girl needs to know what it's like to be on all fours for a man, open and helpless against his dick."

"You've been reading dirty stories," Lana said.

Diana laughed.

"On your tummy," Lana told Vicki. "But first, take your dress off."

With Vicki on all fours in front of me, still in her stockings and gloves, Diana and Lana took turns sucking me back to hardness. As Lana guided my knob into her cousin's dewy slot, Diana laid her right cheek on Vicki's lower back, mouth above her crack. After every half dozen strokes, Lana would pull my cock from her cousin's twat and feed my wet meat into my sister's mouth. When the serious fucking started, Diana pulled Lana to her side of the bed.

While whimpers and whines left Vicki's lungs, and her pussy lips clung to my cock, opening in a rounded oval, Lana and my sister sat next to us, spread their legs, then pushed their little pussies together. As I fucked Vicki's snatch to the slippery-wet sounds that only a really horny pussy can create, Lana and my sister ground their cunnies together while rubbing their own clitties then they'd switch, taking turns to pleasure each other before lying back and diddling their own clits again while rubbing their pussies together in circles.