All Comments on 'Andi and The Camera Club Ch. 03'

by AndreaSubbie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 7 years ago
The plot thickens

Andi seems to be heading down a slippery slope. Every situation is a little more risque than the previous one, leading to the question, 'How far is Andi willing to go?'

Looking forward to Andi and Sarah's next adventures.

Fliccy_subFliccy_subalmost 7 years ago
Well written.

It is so nice to read something so well written, not only that, it was realistic and sexual, with a hint of good humor that I really enjoyed, please keep going.

damiano17damiano17almost 7 years ago

An unexpected sequel of one of my favorite stories.

The best thing about it ? The promise for at least 2 more advendures for Andrea!

I hope there will be much more sequels and more frequently .

Great writting as always and a realy nice balanced story!

maddictmaddictalmost 7 years ago
A nice turn.

Welcome back Andrea, so nice to meet your cousin. I'm glad total blackmail isn't going to dominate this some what innocent story of a young woman's self discovery. I think Andrea might persuade Sarah to join in on a photo adventure, Blond and Brunette. Did I read this right the girls are thinking about more than photos. sarahs just about ready to turn the tables on Geoff, he's so horned out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Looking forward to Chapters 4, 5 and beyond!

I enjoyed the first two installments of this series, but I have to say that Chapter 3 took it to a new level and totally knocked it out of the ballpark. Great plot twists and character dialog, and the addition of the new relationship with Sara is a wonderful twist that sets up so many new possibilities. I can't wait to see where you take it from here, though while the body painting promises to be interesting, the thing that I really want to find out is what the Princess has in mind for the special event with Geof. Will it be double the price for double the models, or will it be twice as extreme as anything that Andrea has done yet? Or both? And why do I have a feeling that the concert event is going to end up with Andrea naked at some point as well...? Whatever happens, I'm looking forward to it, so please don't make us wait multiple months for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

Such a great story! Lovable characters, great inner workings of Assos and just written very well.

Thank you so much and I hope we get to hear lots more about the girls' adventures!

jamesn100jamesn100about 6 years ago
Superb

Love the edition of cousin which adds a completely new dimension to the story. Can't wait for more. Thank You

Midsnudists2Midsnudists2over 5 years ago
Very erotic!

Excellent series, can't wait for the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
'Nother great submission...

...in more ways than one! But instead of Andea doing ALL the submitting, I would like to see her turn the tables on her cousin, and force her to exposed herself to possible embarrassment and sexual humiliation!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndreaSubbie@AndreaSubbie
An open-minded natural submissive, 5'5 slim white brunette 34c I've tried a lot of RP, and now written a few stories, too