Andie, Charley, Chaise, Landra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the girl just sat back down with the panties covering her lap.

I was left in the overstuffed armchair with her and the other three girls all naked right in front of me. I tried desperately not to look at any one of them except in the face but my eyes betrayed me as they flicked up and down, not once but twice, then over and over. I began to try and rub myself nonchalantly through the thin cotton of my sleep pants.

"So, Mr. J, what are you really doing in this hotel room all alone?" Andie asked rather flirtatiously, leaning toward me her large breasts swaying forward. "Have you been playing with yourself tonight?"

I almost swallowed my tongue. To say I felt more than a little embarrassed would have been an understatement.

"No!" I immediately blurted out more defensive than I meant.

She nodded, letting her eyes flit from my crotch to my face and back down again. "So, what are you going to do with that thing tonight then?"

"What? Nothing. Nothing." I stammered and no sooner than I had, than Andie stretched out her legs wide and her panties fell to the floor.

"Yeah," she sighed. "I bet." She was plainly aware that I was looking at her, looking at her down there as my jaw dropped nearly to my lap and my hard cock. She was bare as bare could be. Not a pubic hair to be found between those lovely thighs.

"Mr. J must think we are sexy or something." Charley giggled like the young coed she was as she now nodded down at the bulge I was not so successfully hiding in my sleep pants.

"Yup, I'd say that mighty hard-on he's got proves it." Landra added.

"I wonder what it would take to get him naked? Maybe a little more inspiration might help, huh girls? Like a moonshot?" The next thing I know I see Andie wink at her friend and in unison all four girls get up, turn around and kneel on the couch to bare their bottoms so now I see eight perfect bare ass cheeks staring back at me. The scene had to be the most erotic thing I'd been a part of in my entire life. I swear I could smell their sex scent across that room. I'm sure I never lost my focus on them as much as my hand wanted to move down and take full hold of my hard cock.

"I hope we're putting on a good show," Andie called out in my surreal trance.

"Huh?" I looked up at her face peeking back over her shoulder as she knelt their on the end of the sexy ass line. "I'm enjoying myself so far!"

"You look like you're pretty worked up," chided Andie as she gave me a wink and nodded at my crotch again.

As I looked down I saw that my erection had moved on its own from under my hands and had created quite a tent in my loose sleep pants.

Okay, I was honestly fully infatuated with this beautiful girl and her hot sexy friends as I watched her intently across the room. The atmosphere was as deeply and completely erotic as I had ever experienced in any form or fashion of sex in my life, with a girlfriend, my wife or masturbating to the hottest porn.

The next thing I know Andie stands up and starts walking around the cocktail table. And it wasn't just any walk but a sashay of hips and swaying of incredibly large round breasts that had me immediately hypnotized.

The other girls cheered and catcalled as she slowly walked toward me, seductively swaying her nude body and lightly running her hands up and down her smooth skin. She stopped right in front of me and posed with her hands on her hips. She lifted one leg up on the cocktail table and with her elbow on her knee rested her chin in the palm of her hand.

"You know the moment I saw you at the door I went wet." Andie said as she rolled her hips at me and her sex appeared to almost wink at me as her wet lips parted and then slicked back together just a couple feet before my stunned face. "And now it would appear you feel the same way about me," she nodded again toward the very full bulge in my loose pants, "or at least the collective us." Andie looked over to the other girls and they smiled back at her, then at me and then down at my erection.

My cock was in pain as it tried so desperately to escape its confines through the fly in my pants.

"You think so? Damn, I'm a bit old for you, don't you think?" I spoke and chuckled nervously. "All of you are younger than my youngest son." Way to go Jim! Put a damper on the most exciting and erotic thing you've experienced in your life.

But that lame comment didn't deter Andie. She continued to flash her moist intimate parts at me and licked her lips.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, but I suspect the way you are looking at the four of us...and sporting one a hell of a hard-on, you're gonna need to do something."

"I'm sorry," I said. "It's not that I don't want to...it's not that I wouldn't really love to...I mean. It's just... well, I've never..."

"Yes?" She came back.

"Well, I've never..."

"I know. You've never cheated on your wife."

Actually that's not what I was thinking, but I suppose that should have been my first thought. I was actually thinking I had never jacked off in front of anyone, not even my wife in all these years and I was so on the verge of pulling my manhood out giving a real go.

Andie gave me a look from head to toe then focused back on my crotch again, this time with a sly grin on her face. "You do masturbate, don't you?" she asked.

I was dumbstruck at such a direct question. But it was also as if she had just read my mind.

"Sometimes, I suppose. But never in front of anyone."

"Don't you want to do it now?" She asked.

Actually the longer I sat there staring at these sexy young women with a throbbing boner and figuring the women would watch me jack off, what the hell, I could give them a good show. Besides, Andie was right, I needed the release!

"Take them off," I heard one of the girls yell out.

Then two more voices, "Yea! Take 'em off!"

I was beyond nervous about what was about to happen now.

On the one hand, I was already more than excited at this fantasy of an opportunity. On the other, what if this group of sexy girls had other things on their mind. Like taking advantage of me the minute I was naked. What the hell was I supposed to do? Completely wound up, hard as steel and feeling as horny as I had ever been in my life.

As so often happens, the little head overruled the big head again.

I stood up and first pulled my t-shirt off before I fumbled with loosening the draw string on my pants. If not for the extreme hard-on I had going they would have fallen right to my ankles. Instead as I heard a collective inhale of breath from the girls I pulled the waistband out slowly and lowered my pants to reveal myself to the four coeds.

"See, I told you so!" Charley squealed so loud I about jumped out of my skin. I also dropped my pants until they fell at my feet. "He's got a very nice one, just look at the big head!"

I suddenly had the strange feeling I may have gotten in way over my big head.

All four women had my hard cock in their sights and the real thought of them taking advantage now and robbing me blind or possibly worse one of these not so innocent young women whipping out a cell phone with a camera to take pictures for blackmail purposes began to enter my already clouded brain.

"Is that real?" I heard Charley ask as I looked down and saw her tilting her head from side to side only a couple feet from my groin.

"Touch it and find out," Andie told her and pushed her friend's head forward.

"No! Not me!" Charley squealed again and then stumbled backwards.

Chaise and Landra caught her and all three naked girls sat back onto the sofa laughing hysterically.

"Oh geez, what pussies!" Andie shook her head as if in disgust. Then she looked back at me and the look on her face was incredibly serious and as seductive as ever.

"Mr. J, I think you need to show these girls just how to stroke a hard cock like yours. Come on jack that big bad boy for me, for us."

It was if this young woman had total power over me as I found my hand reaching for my extended manhood almost before she got the last word out. I leaned back against the chair behind me and literally groaned aloud the second I touched my fully stiffened cock. My eyes were locked on the fiery brown eyes of the incredibly sexy brunette.

I wanted to cum in the worst way and if I had cum right then and there I still think I would have been so very sated. But as nervous as I had been only a moment earlier I now wanted the next several moments to linger on as long as possible. The girls actually reacted in amazement as they watched me jerk off. They gawked at my hand rubbing the length of my cock, the stiffest shaft I swear I had had ever had in my left fist.

"Mr. J, that seems to look as if it feels pretty good for you, but..." Andie stepped off the table and made her way closer to me. I felt her fingers curve around my cock and grip it tightly. I inhaled sharply and sucked my gut in all at the same time, then freezing all movement at all. She started stroking me up and down, feeling up the length of my hard above my own hand. "I think we could give you something else that might feel even better." Then she pressed her thumb against the head of my cock and smeared the juicy pre-cum over the top.

"Uggghhh..." I grunted and took my hand away.

"Okay, let me tell you what I want." She cleared her throat as she fisted my whole length now. "I don't want you to fuck me or any of the girls. But one of us could give you a blow job."

My mouth dropped open and my knees almost gave way. "You mean..."

"I mean a hot wet mouth is probably much more satisfying than your hand or even mine." She spoke very seductively as her hand started a slow rotating motion up and down my hard cock now.

"I, I..." my stutter was all telling.

"Damn, Mr. J, live a little," Charley called out from where she sat between her two taller and older friends on the couch. "You can fuck your wife anytime. How often do you get a chance like this?"

"It's not that, well, maybe but it's...it's..." I spoke more softly, "It's been a very long time, since, I've..."

Charley giggled. "I think he's a blowjob virgin!"

"How about it Mr. J, you ever had a blowjob?"

"Huh, no, no, I mean yes. It's just been a very long time. Like since college."

"Like you've never gotten one from your wife in all these years?" Charley looked amazed.

"So just how many blowjobs have you had, did you have?" Andie asked.

"Only one," I sheepishly replied.

"I'll bet you've wanted one from every good looking woman you've ever seen haven't you?" Charley grinned up at me with her bright blue eyes.

"I'll, we'll..." Andie looked around at her girl friends, "make sure it was worth the wait."

I looked up at her, speechless.

"Oh, come on! It won't hurt anything. Nobody'll know about it. I know you really wanna." Charley was starting to sound more excited than I should have been about this.

I so wanted to have a hot mouth on my cock. I looked at each girl one by one, now really appreciating their smiles more thinking of each of those pair of moist lips on me. My manhood swelled in Andie's soft hand.

"Hmmm, you can't decide which one of us you want to do it huh?" Andie gave me sudden tug and then let me go. "How about this? We go around one time each just trying you on for size for a few seconds. Then we come back again for one minute each until you can't do any more."

What was I going to say? I didn't, I just nodded.

"Okay, then, who's first?" Andie turned toward the girls with her hands on her hips.

"You go first Andie!" Charley yelled. "You start him off!"

With a resigned shrug Andie turned back to me, "What a girl must do for her friends."

She reached out and curved her fingers back around my throbbing hard-on. I was immediately overwhelmed with a new wave of lust for her. My cock gave a lurch in her fist and she tightened her grip on me as she began to lower herself slowly to her knees, jerking me up and down.

I knew what was coming next...at least I hoped I knew.

I watched as she looked up at me with those gorgeous brown eyes as she pursed her lips and stuck out her tongue to lick off a clear bead of pre-cum she had brought forth with another firm squeeze. Then she licked me in earnest, running her tongue in circles around the thick, swollen head, before she closed her lips around me and sucked for a second.

That was almost enough to do me in right there. I gasped as it felt so terribly good. I knew she had said they were each were going to 'try me on for size', but I so didn't want her to pull off. I put my hand to her head, but I knew she was going to leave me and as much as I was enjoying it I did want another of the girl's mouth on me, too.

Damn, I was getting greedy!

"Hey, how long does she get?" Charley asked almost anxiously.

Andie abruptly slid her mouth up off me, "Mmm, I'm good for now." She wiped her chin of her drool. "Who's next?"

"You know me, girl, I'll pass." Chaise answered almost too quickly and sat back crossing her arms across her chest.

I know I frowned as I was looking forward to this tall long haired girl leaning over taking a turn sucking on me, too.

"Okay, okay, I understand, just more for us Landra and me then." Andie stood and reached for her Asian friend's hand. But then she looked at Charley. "Unless you want to try it?"

Charley stared at my wet cock bouncing out in front of me. "Uh, I...no, I think I'll pass, too."

What? Two of the girls didn't want me now?

"Alright then, you come try the stud on for size Lan." Andie reached out her hand and yanked up the dark hared girl who came over knelt right in front of me.

"How about a full minute this time, Mr. J?" Andie asked.

I nodded affirmatively once more.

She held up her hand and began counting down. "Five, four, three, two, one, go!"

Landra immediately pressed her lips to the head of my cock and as if in one huge swallow slid me into her mouth smoothly. Before I knew what was happing she had swallowed my cock until the head pressed against the back of her throat and her bright red lips were curved around my thick shaft.

"That feels so gooooood..." I finally uttered my first words as Landra slid her bright red lips back up to my cockhead, leaving a long, wet streak of lipstick along the shaft. Then she began to suck it back in, all the way to her throat again.

"You like that?" Andie asked huskily kneeling next to her Asian friend.

"It...it feels like...like she's done this before," I commented, trying not to be so obvious again that I had not had a blowjob of any kind in nearly thirty years.

"Oh, definitely," Addie said, "she's got a mouth all the boys love."

I shivered at the sensations this talented girl was creating. And damn, did this girl have a penchant for oral sex. I loved the way she looked up at me with her mouth full of my manhood. She smiled around my shaft, an almost impish smile that contrasted with the delightful and lusty shine in her brown eyes.

"Eat him up Lan," Andie urged her on, "suck the cum right out of him!"

Landra paused then slid her mouth back up to the head. She licked on that for a while, before she quickly thrust my cock back into her mouth, sucking me down again. It sent waves of pleasure from my hard cock all throughout my body.

"Time!" I heard Andie yell out and Landra gave me one more hearty suck before she slid off my cock.

I staggered backward and almost fell back into the chair but caught myself at the last second.

I stood there, eyes closed, realizing I had made it through the first round. I wasn't sure I was lucky the game only consisted of two girls instead of four or not. So far Andie and Landra were showing me how good they were at this.

"So say we go two minutes this time, Mr. J?" Andie gave me a winking smirk and then a seductive lingering lick of her own sexy red lips.

"Uh, sure, I'm game." I breathily responded, finally gaining my firm stance.

"Huh, you may be game, but I'm not sure your little Mr. J here," she reached out her hand and gave my manhood a little swat, "can withstand much more teasing."

If the question was whether I could make it through even a single two-minute round with any of these girls, then to tell the truth, I didn't really care, I would be quite happy to lose it with either of them.

"Time me or better yet time our stud here, girls." Andie said as I fixed my eyes as her mouth opened and she eased forward. Her lips parted just far enough so my cock head could slip inside.

The groan that came from my throat at that point was resoundingly loud in the hotel suite. I must have literally cried out for Andie suddenly stopped and the whole room got perfectly quiet.

"Damn, he needs it bad doesn't he girls." Andie made understatement of fact, but my whole body shivered as her mouth abruptly clamped down on my hard shaft. I had expected trouble this time round and it came quickly. I hadn't been in her mouth more than fifteen or twenty seconds when I began to feel that familiar tingling in my balls. But I didn't want to cum that fast!

I needed to slow down my reaction even though she was sucking hard. I slid my hands to my thighs and gave myself a sharp pinch on each one trying to concentrate on the pain rather the pleasure I was feeling in my cock. But then I made the mistake to look down into those gorgeous brown eyes again. It was a luscious sight, Andie's mouth stretched with cock, my cock!

I knew I wasn't going to be able to get control with simple pain, I needed to manage my race to climax some other way. I started thinking about my wife walking in on us. That helped, but not much. I thought about Joan walking in on us with a divorce lawyer in tow.

That helped.

"Time!" Charley called out.

Slowly drawing her mouth up, lips pulling on my hard cock, her tongue still lashing at me, she released me with a loud pop. "Mmm-mmm-mmm, my, you and your cum tastes so good."

Andie sat back on her haunches wiping her lips. "That was so tasty," she panted. "Damn, I love giving head!"

"Please," I sounded like a teenage boy begging. "I don't want you to stop this time."

"I'm afraid I have to, its Landra's turn, now." She looked over and winked at her friend.

Landra looked at me and licked her lips.

I was almost afraid for her to even touch me fearing I would lose it on the spot before she even got to show off her oral prowess again. Nevertheless she moved into position, turned her head toward me and smiled broadly as those red lips came close. As soon as the head of my cock penetrated them she did something different. She pulled me tightly into her mouth but didn't stop. She began going down further and the tip of my cock wedged into a tighter space still.

I was entering her throat!

My mind reeled. Here was a woman that could actually take my whole cock in her mouth. Her lips were clamped around the base of my shaft now nearly pressed against my balls. The breath through her nose ruffled my pubic hair as she rested there for a few seconds. I could not believe she had me all the way down her throat.

To say Landra's deep-throat skills were incredible would have been the most extreme of understatements. Andie obviously had sucked a cock or two in her young years and was very good at, but damn if this Asian girl knew how to suck down my seven and half incher with the ease of a deeper, smoother wet pussy.

Then she started doing some sort of ripple trick with her throat and really got into what she was doing.

"Damn, this should be a deep-throating contest!" Charley squealed.

"Landra does have skills!" Chaise added.

Time seemed to stand still. The tingle started to spread over my body this time. I was getting very close and I didn't care at all this time around.

Andie called out, "Thirty seconds, Mr. J! Another thirty seconds!"