Andie, Charley, Chaise, Landra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips began to convulse and I could feel the orgasm coming over me. I tried to say something, but I couldn't. Spasms hit my body in waves, even before I began to ejaculate.

"Fifteen seconds!" Andie shouted.

For almost an hour I had been building up for this and now there was no stopping it.

"I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum!" I started thrusting my hips, thrusting into Landra's mouth as she clamped her lips down tightly on my shaft. She eagerly took each stroke. She sucked harder and harder.

I pushed a little harder at the same time her lips wrapped further around me and hers eyes widened. She held me there as I felt four more long squirts shoot into her mouth. I finally groaned and pulled out, leaning back as one last spurt arced up into the air. It was as if it hovered over her and then, the thick white rope fell and landed square on her chest, across one breast.

"Tada!" Charley clapped and squealed.

"Landra is the champion!" Andie called out.

"As usual." Chaise added.

There was a final small spurt or two that dribbled out and onto Landra's hand and then my body relaxed so quickly my knees buckled and I dropped to the floor.

Landra sat on her heels in front of me and licked the cum from her fingers.

"Are you okay, Mr. J?" Charley asked.

I nodded, as yet unable to speak.

"Are you going be alright or do we need to call a doctor?" Chaise sounded truly concerned.

"That stuff taste good?" Andie asked her friend.

"It tastes great," Landra leaned over toward her friend, "here have some."

The next thing I know I'm seeing Landra doing a cum-swap with Andie, drooling my thick white cum into her mouth. I saw nearly in slow motion my semen slide from one luscious pair of lips to the other.

"Mmmm, that tastes so good," Andie sighed. "There's nothing I love more than man cum." Her lips were smeared with cum and she still had some in her mouth. She let a few drops ooze out between her lips. Then she took her time with it, running her tongue around her lips and showing me the thick smear of cum before she slowly swallowed.

"What happened to it?" Andie picked up my dwindling manhood. "This poor thing?"

"Yeah... it was so big... and look at it now." Charley sat back on the couch next to Chaise almost with a pout on her face.

"Now it's my turn again!" Andie abruptly called out.

"What?" I whipped my head around looked down at the brunette. "How old do you think I am? I'm not twenty-something like you girls anymore." What was she thinking that I could go again so soon?

"How old are you? Early forties, maybe?"

"Flattering but no," I replied. "I'll be fifty-three this year."

"Damn, you look in good shape for such an old guy," she reached up and smacked my stomach. "Well, maybe I'll give you a chance to recover from this one first." She laughed and the other girls joined her. "But I wasn't talking about another blowjob anyway. I'm so fucking horny right now. I need to get off before I explode. So now it's time for you to do me."

I know my eyes got bigger than they had all night at that statement and Andie saw it.

"Don't worry; you don't have to fuck me. That way you can still say you didn't actually fuck one of us. But you do need to eat me." With that she leaned back on the cocktail table and spread her legs revealing that smoothly shaved pussy.

Her pussy lips were already parted and moist, her scent quickly rising to my nose. She was indeed fully aroused. She ran her palm down over both breasts and with her fingers splayed, ventured further down across her flat stomach. Those fingers straightened again as they ran down over her pink vulva. Her back arched as she sighed. At this point I had a completely unrestricted view of her as her fingers sank into her pussy and her palm began an urgent massaging.

"What are you waiting for? Get over here!" Andie almost growled her voice was deeper and huskier as she spread her pussy open. She was so moist she was shiny wet, but very pronounced and above, clearly visible was a very large clitoris, sticking out as if begging for attention.

She moaned softly as I slid my hand up along her hip. I leaned in and flicked my tongue lightly across her belly, then down to her inner thigh. I felt her wetness dampen my cheek as I moved lower. She spread her legs further for me and I kissed my way all the down to her left knee, then moved over to her right leg and began slowly moving back up. As I got closer, I could feel her wetness against my face again and feel the muscles in her legs tense in anticipation. She was beginning to make animal-like sounds deep in her throat as her fingers went to my head.

I wanted to prolong the approach, but I was not going to be able to resist much longer. Obviously she wasn't either, as she pushed my head down toward her crotch and her fingers tightened in my hair.

"Oh... oh, nice," she panted as I slid my mouth across her wet sex.

"I haven't done this for a while either, just to let you know." I said before I eased my face into her and let my tongue lap up through her wet slit.

"That feels good...just keep doing that..." Andie called down to me. "That's it, Mr. J. Lick my pussy. It feels so good," she cooed.

I thrust my tongue into her and lapped upward. She arched her back and began to move back and forth with a prolonged "Ah!" sound coming from her lips. I moved my hands to cup her buttocks and pressed her sex up into my face. I settled into a rhythmic lapping, until...

"P-p-please, do my clit!" She stammered, but with control still.

I forced open her little hood with my tongue exposing her little pink erection and slashed up across it. Then taking it between my lips I sucked it in. Her body stiffened as I went to work in earnest and in no time her breathing began to stutter.

"Suck her cunt, suck her off Mr. J!" I heard Charley squeal from somewhere beside her older, highly aroused friend.

Andie became more insistent with her hand on my head and her hips thrust to my mouth incessantly so I drew a long breath and buried my face in her womanhood to flutter my tongue in deep. The first couple of seconds of this her hips bucked and rocked up into my face.

"Oh yes, do me. That's sooo good... right there... you know where to do me..." Andie called out in a more gravelly voice now. "Fuck yes, it's so good... I'm getting tongue fucked girls!"

Now at this point a weird thought crossed my sex clouded mind, but I could only assume this girl was well used to be eaten out. With her juices freely flowing as they were over my face and down my chin to through the deep crack of her ass, I had to think I was doing a good enough job of my own.

Andie started different sounds as if stifled wailing as I licked and licked her. She humped her crotch up for more, her thrusts more driven as she began a short, harsh panting sound that grew in intensity, "Oh, yes!" She pulled my hair which caused me to look up and catch her eyes, "I so fucking need this, Mr. J. Oh fuck I need this!"

And with that I saw the sexy brunette's eyes roll back and her breath caught, and in one initially powerful but silent jerk of her body she fully stiffened and shuddered, letting out tiny little breathy yelps. Then her hips bucked and she finally let go all control. Her head and hair flailed, her breath came in giant gasps as every part of her body convulsed. Her sex sounds went from zero to sixty with an immediate crescendo and a full-fledged wailing scream. She stayed at her highest peak for what seemed like a minute, her body jolting and gasping noisily for air as my tongue and fingers bathed her clit and pussy.

I lay between her legs with my head resting on her thigh, licking her slowly and softly realizing the room had been perfectly quiet except for Andie's excitations. I looked up at her and she shook her head back toward the couch. We had a stunned audience. With my face covered in her juices I looked up to see the other girls sipping their drinks silently.

"You're even better than I imagined, Mr. J," Andie breathed heavily. She pushed my face away from her now drenched sex and contentedly cooed, "He's good girls, he knows just how to suck a hot cunt!"

"Do you think he could take all of us on?" Landra asked, and then looked at me somewhat seriously. "After all, you're not young anymore, Mr. J."

I answered with a smile, "I think I could rise to the occasion."

"Right now, it's not your cock I want." Landra said catching my very obvious reference. "From what I saw on Andie's face, I want that talented tongue of yours in my hot cunt, too."

"I think you should eat some more my pussy, first. Would you like that, Mr. J? Do you want to eat some more pussy," Andie reached out flicked my still rather limp cock, "before this can get hard again."

"Oh yes," moaned Landra. "Eat my pussy...I want you to eat it! Eat me!"

I looked up at the pretty Asian girl as scooted up on the cocktail table next to Andie. I immediately took in the sight of her tight black pubic hair trying to hide the moist folds of her damp pussy. But her lips were so puffy and aroused by now they peeked back at me.

I sighed and looked up into her eyes.

"Like what you see, Mr. J?" Her voice got gravelly.

I just smiled and without another second's hesitation I plunged my face forward right into her into her dark bush. She squirmed as my tongue found her core and her hands grabbed my hair and pulled my head in tighter.

"Mmm, that's it, eat my pussy real good. Make me cum," she moaned.

"Yeah, fuck her with your tongue." Charley called out eagerly.

"Eat her cunt out like you did mine, Mr. J." Andie added her own encouragement.

I was delighted by all their reactions to my pussy lapping ability. I inhaled deeply, puffed up my chest and went to work, a very pleasurable kind of work.

"Oh yeah! Fuck, that feels so good!" Landra cried and thrashed around on the table.

I hungrily sucked on her pussy, moving my hands up her body even reaching up to caress her ample breasts. She arched up to allow me easier access to her very round breasts and extremely hard nipples. I pinched them between my thumb and forefingers and she immediately jerked back.

The whole time her pussy squirmed under my eager tongue.

Landra moaned and pressed her hips into my face and I licked and sucked her flowing pussy. She moaned again, only louder as I licked her pussy from bottom to top, slowly, letting my tongue sink between her lips and then right up over her hard pebble of a clit.

"That's it, Mr. J," she pulled my hair tighter. "That's the spot." She squealed and threw her thighs wider apart. Her hands suddenly gripped the back of my head and she ground herself against my mouth, thrusting her hips in a frantic urgency.

I sucked on her clit and she threw head back and almost growled.

"That's it, Mr. J," she cried out, "Suck my clit, suck it hard!"

Now she was panting like she had just run the bases for at a sprint, "Ohhh, Mr. J... ohhh Mr. J!"

About that time I realized Charley and Chaise had moved up and were sitting on either side of their friend on the glass topped table. As I looked up over the girl's wet pussy and flat belly, I saw each of the other girls were now doing my other chore and pinching both her pink nipples, rolling them between their fingers.

Landra changed from the low breathy moans and groans to an almost violent wail, "Ahhhhhh!" as she thrust forward into my face. She abruptly froze and the next thing I hear and ear-splitting orgasmic scream...

"AAAYYEEEE!!"

She bent forward violently and I had to hold her waist to keep her from lifting us both up and likely wrenching my neck in the process. She humped her hips up one last time and then half rolled sideways my head wedged between her thighs. I lapped up every drop of her wetness and slowed my tongue as I finally felt her relax.

When I finally opened my eyes again and looked up my gaze was no longer directed at Landra but now at the two girls with her. Their, leaning in front of their friend they were fully engaged in a French kiss to beat all French kisses. Charley and Chaise were obviously more than just friends and teammates.

Landra gasped for breath, "Oh damn, Mr. J. Uh, that was fucking unbelievable!"

From where I lay there between her legs still, I knew I was watching an incredibly unbelievable scene myself.

It was my first view of a real lesbian kiss. It was a hard, deep, raw kiss. Each girl moaned softly as they kissed. I'd had plenty of jerk-off fantasies about two beautiful women doing each other, but I had never dreamed I'd be watching two of the sexiest girls rubbing each other's nude bodies together and shoving their tongues into each other's mouths right smack in front of me!

"They make a cute couple, don't they?" Landra commented more than asked.

"Aren't they wonderful?" whispered Andie. "I think they're just wonderful. They're so beautiful!"

I eyed the young couple getting my first taste of live lezzie loving. "Uh - huh," I agreed, running my eyes from Charley to Chaise and back again.

The girls broke their kiss and looked down at me. Both had broad grins forming on their gorgeous faces. I must have looked astonished.

"What?" Chaise looked at me sharply. "We are just two regular girls who happen to enjoy each other a lot."

"What's the matter?" asked Andie. "Haven't you ever seen a couple of lesbians before?"

Chaise sighed, as she reached up and tweaked Charley's nipple. "He must be from the suburbs."

With that said she leaned forward and took her friend's hardened nipple into her mouth. Charley arched her back as Chaise sucked it in wetly, nibbling, biting or whatever she did to it.

It was then I realized Charley was playing with herself.

Her eyes were closed, her mouth open as she breathed slowly and deeply as her fingers slid inside her pussy, out again and all around her entire wet area. And was she wet! She shuffled her bottom back on the table and I could clearly see the wetness smeared on the table top as she sluiced her fingers in and out of her pink lips.

Her eyes suddenly opened and she gave me a knowing smile. She seemed to be enjoying the fact that I was taking in her self-pleasure.

Andie sidled up next to me on the floor as we watched the sensual couple. "I'm straight and I admit it was disconcerting at first but I got used to it." Then she turned to whisper in my ear. "But between you and me I find it a bit exciting. I haven't been asked to join them but I probably wouldn't turn down the opportunity. I bet you with that look she's giving you, you may stand chance of getting a chance at that lezzie cunt of hers."

Charley continued staring at me as Landra slid out of their way and her girlfriend got closer and began to alternately suckle on each breast all the while her own fingers danced over her wet sex.

She winked at me.

I slid my hand across the glass, through her moisture and on up her thigh. Her skin was incredibly soft and smooth and yet so very firm. I eased my fingers up her hip and right then she grabbed my hand and shoved it down between her legs. She had me replace her fingers with mine and I was right she was incredibly wet! I eased one finger in, then two, then three. When I did Charley arched her back and her body twitched. She began to grind her hips in time with my fingering.

I raised my thumb to her clit, pressing gently and easing it up and down.

"That's good, Mr. J," she said. "You're doing that just right... just keep that up...ohhhh."

My fingers settled into a steady rhythm, my thumb circled her pink bead.

I heard her breathing harder and she gasped out, "I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum - oh, uh... keep fingering me!"

Chaise leaned over and began to suckle at Charley's breasts in earnest now as I glanced up through her friend's bush I saw her bite her hard nipples and flicking her tongue rapidly over them.

"Yes!" She shouted, "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me...fuck me hard, harder!"

I thrust my fingers faster and faster as I felt her cunt contracting around them.

The evening had obviously been charged especially high for Charley as she came in seconds, her hips bucking hard. She clamped her thighs around my hand and then as the other two had done, she let loose with a final scream that had to have echoed down the hallway on that fourth floor of the Bellgrove Hotel.

"Ffffuuuucccckkkkkk!"

I could feel every twitch, every aftershock in Charley's body as she slipped off my fingers. As I did she looked at me, smiled, and then rolled over into Chaise's arms.

As I crawled from the murmuring, twitching younger girl I looked upon a sight I'll remember to my dying days. Charley and Chaise had moved to the middle of the floor and were in a heated, tangled all-girl sixty-nine. Chaise was on top, her long sleek back and tight round butt facing me. I went stock still in amazement until I looked further down and Charleys' eyes met mine again. This time they looked back at me as her mouth suckled her friend's pussy. As she continued to look back at me her hands came up and squeezed Chaise's bare cheeks, getting a firm grip as her tongue frantically worked a rapid fire piston motion into the tall girl's pussy.

Chaise's whole naked body shuddered above her.

Charley was squirming under Chaise now, too. So I knew her friend was pleasing that hot little pussy I had just pleased. It almost looked as if Charley was enjoying it so much she was going to throw Chaise off her, until I looked down again and saw she had a ripe clit sucked firmly into her mouth.

Chaise suddenly threw her head back and her long brown hair shook wildly from side to side. It was utterly fascinating seeing the undulating of her nude body over another gorgeous nude female form.

I knew I was horny and hard again without even looking down at myself.

Chaise took a huge inhale and dove back down between Charley's spread thighs, burying it in what I knew to be the sweetness of her luscious pussy. I leaned over with her and saw the young girl getting her pussy eaten, no devoured. I thought I craved and desired pussy, but damn, I didn't know anyone could go after a pussy like that!

Chaise thrust her tongue out so far I thought she had a penis coming out of her mouth and she plunged it deep into Charley's cunt.

My cock was so hard by now I had to start jerking it, as I alternately watched Chaise delve more fully into Charley's cunt and Charley suck the hell out of Chaise's. Now the younger girl's whole body seemed to shudder.

Seconds later, Chaise's head flew up again from between Charley's thighs. Her eyes opened wide as she grasped her own breasts and pinched the nipples as she let out a mighty scream.

"Chhhaaaaaiiiiisssssssee!"

The abrupt, shrill sound literally knocked me back onto my butt. As her climax overcame her, with shrill squeals and the violent jerks of her gorgeous body, I saw her face drenched with her girlfriend's pussy juice.

Man, it was a beautifully erotic sight!

Chaise finally collapsed onto Charley.

Charley tilted her head back and looked up at me, her bright blue eyes and mouth open wide as she flicked her tongue around her lips. I thought Chaise's face was drenched, my gosh, but Charley's face literally glowed in the sheen of pure girl cum juices.

All five of us sat there in silence for a moment or two, the only sound, mostly was the heavy breathing of Chaise, still recovering.

Then Andie broke the calm.

"Hey, Mr. J, we've all had orgasms now, that's four for us and only one for you." She slapped my backside. "I think you have some catching up to do." She grinned very devilishly.

"I'm in no hurry!" I replied with a huge mischievous grin of my own, actually hoping I was to be the center of attention once more.

There was a couple seconds pause as I realized all four girls were now looking down at my crotch.