Andie, Charley, Chaise, Landra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See? You're ready to go again already." Andie commented calmly.

"Yes!" Charley squealed from her position still under her girlfriend, only a couple feet away form where I was stroking myself. "You're back!"

"Put your eyes back in your head, Chaise," Andie playfully scolded the girl, "But it sure seems as if you did make his cock hard again."

"What?" Charley innocently asked as she rolled out from under Chaise, then playfully growled, looking at me or rather the hard-on between my legs. "I used to like cock now and then, been awhile, but I might still like it."

"Oh yes, looks as if you are both hot again," chided Andie, "He's definitely hard again and looks as if you are ready for another go."

When I looked back toward Charley I saw the effect it had on her. She had leaned back against the wall table and her fingers were in her pussy again. This girl was insatiable! She had a steady rhythm going and it took me a second to realize it was in sync with my hand moving up and down my stiff shaft.

My cock was standing proudly erect in honor of the entire room full of naked girls. But to say I was thoroughly enjoying the very erotic view right in front of me should have been rather obvious as hard as I stared at Charley's fingers plying her wet pussy.

"Well, what now?" Landra asked.

Andie sat up, "I think Charley wants to touch Mr. J's cock."

Charley raised her free hand punched the older girl in the arm, "I do not!"

Chaise and Landra chimed in, "Do, too! Do, too!"

"Will you, Mr. J? Will you let her touch your cock?" Andie started role playing the excitable coed.

Of course I was totally caught up in the moment by then, "Sure, why not?"

It didn't take much more than that for Charley as she took the hand from her own pussy and reached out to place a wet finger on the head of my cock. I sucked in a huge breath and let loose of my manhood. She pressed it down a couple of inches, and then removed her finger.

"Cool!" Charley giggled wildly as my hard cock bounced up and down for her.

"So Charley, if you still like cock, why don't you have a taste?" Chaise chimed in now.

I suddenly felt an air of tension, wondering whether the couple had just hit an impasse.

"Uh, I'd like to, I'd really like to, but..." Charley licked her lips and continued to stare down at my manhood.

"Go for it girl!" Landra hollered out.

"Do it. Get a taste, baby." Chaise said.

Charley looked up at her girlfriend who winked back at her and pursed her blowing her a kiss.

Charley never looked me in the eye but she slowly turned her attention back to my bobbing shaft and with little fanfare moaned softly and lowered her head to it. She pressed her lips around my cock head and started sucking gently.

As she sucked, I felt my cock ooze a little pre-cum. She slurped it up.

"You like the way he tastes?" Chaise asked her.

She paused, sliding her lips back off my cock. "I do actually," she more breathed aloud than spoke.

She began licking further down, then filled her mouth with my shaft as much as her small mouth could handle anyway. She sucked a bit and hummed before slowly making her way back up to the tip. "It tastes really good to be honest," she mumbled, her mouth around my cockhead. "But I don't know if I'm doing it exactly right."

"Just suck it!" Landra bellowed.

More calmly Andie added, "You're doing good, just imagine you're a horny slut who knows how to give an incredible blow-job."

Chaise laughed. "She may be a horny slut, normally for hot cunt. But damn I'm not sure I've seen her crave my pussy as she is his cock like that. That's hot!"

"I am a horny slut," Charley stopped for another second, "an incredibly horny little slut. But I've never really given head before. Will you tell me if I'm doing it okay?" She looked up at me with her mouth open and her tongue out.

"Uh, I will, uh I will!" I heavily panted myself now as I looked at the very pretty girl, with passionate light green eyes and freckles on her cheeks, albeit smeared over with her girlfriend's orgasmic juices.

"Don't worry. You can't do anything wrong. Just eat his cock like a slut and he'll cum for you." Andie added.

With that encouragement Charley began to suck in earnest on my swollen, throbbing cockhead. She pressed it into her mouth and sucked it hungrily as I eased my hips forward.

"That's great, baby," Chaise called out. "Suck it like that... ooh, yeah."

Charley began working her mouth up and down on my cock. She rammed it quickly in and out between her lips, coating the shaft with her abundant saliva. She took my cock faster and faster. She had lost all shyness as to her oral abilities and was blowing me like a true straight cock hungry woman!

My cock was swelling more, turned on knowing it was a cock virgin mouth I was in. "That's so good..." I said, stroking her hair. "That's so incredible...you know I'm gonna cum in your mouth."

"Do it Charley!" Chaise shouted. "Blow like a real cock slut! You're really horny for that cock aren't ya? You're gonna get a load of his cum!"

Suddenly Charley just stopped and eased my cock gently out of her mouth, giving it a kiss. "I almost don't want to stop," she panted looking up at me once again. "I want to suck your cock forever - I love giving you head. I do want to keep blowing you...but...," she looked at Andie and Landra, "I think the straight girls may appreciate your hot load of cum more."

"Are you sure?" Chaise was surprisingly the first to ask.

"Positive," the younger girl said, still palming my balls. "Whew! Thanks, Mr. J, really. I haven't been with a boy since high school and I never let one of them cum in my mouth so I'm not sure I want that. Besides I know I'm not half as good at this as Andie and Lan are." Charley smiled as she let me go and rolled into Chaise's arms.

"Mmmm. I enjoyed watching you and I love you, girl," Chaise took the girls head in her hands and both of them met wetly with face, lips and tongue.

"Well there you go Mr. J. You made two lezzies very happy tonight. Proud of yourself?" Andie said laying back on her elbows, her legs lewdly splayed open in my direction.

She really was a vision in so many ways.

Andie reached out her bare foot and dragged it across my hard, wet manhood. "I just realized I didn't have desert tonight. I always have dessert before I go to bed." She began to hum a tune that was familiar but I couldn't place it as she rose up on her knees and circled her hand around my stiff shaft.

The other girls started humming the same tune as Andie jacked me smooth up and down until I was perfectly erect.

"See girls? Even Mr. J even stands up for our alma mater."

I smiled and chuckled...so I was a supportive fan of their team in more ways than I thought.

"So what about another blowjob, stud?" She asked in a soft, seductive voice as she teased my cock with her fingertips.

My eyes were glazed over as I was lost in eroticism of the moment. Andie jerked me off as she slowly lifted my cock toward her mouth. She covered the swollen head with long slathering tongue-strokes, before sucking in my cockhead. She took her time, slowly, inching her way up my shaft. I shuddered and twitched and then she was there. I looked down and saw myself fully buried, to the hilt, to the base of my thick shaft, deep into her throat. She could do it, too! Damn, how incredibly talented these girls were!

Speaking of the girls, I felt more hands massaged around my balls and alternately rubbing my butt and stomach. As Andie sucked my cockhead, Charley and Chaise gave me a double-fisted handjob and Landra tickled my balls with her talented tongue.

I took time to relish and enjoy the girls eagerly eating me up. This scene was so much better than any stereotypical blowjob scene I'd ever seen on the big screen in my younger years and the smaller on-line screen the last few!

My cock received their teamwork, their unlimited joint attention.

Wow! The girls alternated sucking on me, even Chaise got in a few licks and sucks. Damn, did they generate an amazing amount of slobber on my big knob as they eagerly gobbled and shared my lucky manhood. All the girls let their saliva flow down the length of my hard shaft, never had my cock been so well lubricated!

They spent the next half hour sucking and stroking it one at a time or in pairs. Amazingly, all four girls were able to please my thick rod with their mouths all at the same time along the way. Four tongues, eight lips, eight hands...well, what else can I say? A fantasy come true squared!

"Come on, baby," grunted Andie. "Cum for us. We want to see you cum again!"

"Oh yes," panted Chaise. "I want to, too."

"Give me some hot cum again, Mr. J." Landra called up to me.

"Fuck, I do love giving head." Charley chimed in.

"I want you to cum in my mouth this time. I want to swallow it all. I want your cum." Andie was not pleading but very adamant to me and her girl friends.

"Oh yeah," I groaned. "That's real good. I'm ready to cum girls. Make my cock cum for the team!"

Andie shouldered her way in and took me back deep into her hot mouth. She jerked me off as she sucked me. The other girls groped my ass and my balls with their many hands. Andie closed her fist around the bottom half of my cock, sucking hard on the head. Then she backed off and kept pumping me. She jacked me in front of her beautiful mouth.

There I was, on my knees, cock held by a college coed, who with her lovely friends had brought me to this intense point of no return. My whole body pulsed in pleasure as the first torrent of cum splashed on her upper lips. Andie opened her mouth wider in time to catch me in her mouth the next rope of thick white that jettisoned from the tip of my cock. She kept jerking me off, turning my manhood so that Landra could get the next jolt of cum.

This was a huge orgasm as I groaned out so loud and spurted thick streamers and ropes of cum in sticky lines on all over each of the four coeds.

The tingling remained but the stars finally disappeared.

The room was still spinning when I felt a sharp slap on my rump. It took me a second to remember where I was. As I looked around the girls were all smiling up at me. I had cum on all of their faces, spewing across lips, cheeks, and a little in each lovely mouth.

Then right before me they kissed, not just Chaise and Charley, but all four of them as they shared my thick cream, letting their tongues dance between lips and mouths.

"Damn Mr. J," Andie finally called out, "Are you always like this? That was a lot of man cum, again."

I smiled. "No. But I've obviously been inspired tonight."

"You think he'll make it through the night?" Charley asked as she patted my thigh.

"Geez I hope so." Andie laughed, "Although we might let him get some rest after the fourth or fifth cum."

"You think you can get it up that many times?" Chaise asked.

"I'll sure do my best," I more than boastfully knew I would certainly try.

"You're not getting tired, are you?"

I chuckled. "Not if you all keep flashing me those sexy smiles and keep sucking like that."

Andie slowly lifted my mostly flaccid cock to her mouth and began licking the head, slurping off the smear of cum that remained. As sexy as it had been to see four girls suck on my cock at once, it was almost even sexier to watch one slurping on me to clean me up. Andie shifted her position and took my softening cock fully in her mouth. She kept this up even as I shrank. I loved that feeling. I never knew my cock could feel so good when being sucked even while it was soft. Hell, I hadn't known the feeling of being sucked, hard or soft, since way back in college and here, tonight I had had it done twice and not by just one girl but four!

Andie let me go finally and I moved back and perched on the edge of the chair, not taking my eyes from the women. Andie looked at me and flashed that wonderfully sexy smile, laced with my cum across her lips and cheek. The lesbian lovers were kissing again, sharing one another and my sticky semen. Landra sat back herself and dipped two fingers into my cum that had collected in her cleavage and brought them to her mouth to suck them clean.

"This...should teach you...to open...your door...to a bunch...of strange...young women," she smiled at me.

"I'm sorry," I replied, "I promise to be more careful next time!"

"You'd better," Chaise said, "or next time we'll have to really make you pay dearly."

"Hey, Mr., J, what is the kinkiest thing you have ever done?" asked Charley.

I looked at each of the girls in turn. "Well, I'll have to admit that this evening ranks right up there."

We all laughed now.

Later in the evening I truly wondered how the hell I was going to survive. Oh how wrong I was! I survived and much more. In fact, in no time the girls had settled into my suite as if it were their own. They'd go separately or in pairs to the bathroom, prancing nude and back again. I was a bit uneasy at first with everyone walking around buck-naked including myself, but when I strode back into the room from my own bathroom break and saw the four girls eyeing me and my wilted penis my self-conscious in my own nudity disappeared. I focused on their nakedness and before very long I rose to the occasion once again.

I was there for the team!

It was about midnight when Andie crept across the carpet to me on her hands and knees. "I'm gonna have a hard time getting to sleep with this hot itch between my legs. For some reason, Mr. J, I think you know how to scratch my itch."

That nasty itch became an epidemic amongst the girls. I got to scratch all four coed pussies, even Charley and Chaise, before the night was over. The girls also took time for each other, sharing one another's nakedness and fingering places I couldn't see, as well as endearingly caressing one another while they serviced my rod once more, too.

As I lay back on the carpet totally exhausted I opened my eyes to see Andie and the other girls standing over me. She threw something at me and it landed on top of my head. "Those are for you, Mr. Johnson, keep 'em as a souvenir." I reached up and pulled down her bright yellow satin panties.

"Great idea!" Charley called out and went to the back of the couch and came back with her and Chaise's panties. She threw them in my face. "Now you have a complete collection."

"Damn, for once I feel bad for not wearing any underwear." Landra stood there with her arms across her ample chest with a little pout on her face.

"Wait!" Charley squealed her little squeal once more and she turned and trotted back to the couch. She picked up something and handed it to Landra. "Here, give him your top."

"What, then what to I wear out of here."

"Aww, you can wear Chaise's blouse. She can wear that bra of hers as a bikini top." She elbowed her tall girl friend. "How about it? Take one for the team?"

"Sure, why not lover." Chaise took the small girl in her arms and lifted her in a tight hug.

"Okay, then, here you go, Mr. J. Enjoy." Landra said and tossed her top down over my cum and saliva drenched cock and balls.

"Well, thank you." I smugly, but most appreciatively replied.

"Hell, you've earned them. Keep them to remember us by." Landra smiled down at me.

"I want to thank you for inviting us in. We all had a great time." Andie offered as she rubbed her bare toes across my stomach.

"It was definitely an experience I will never forget." Chaise added.

"It's been great meeting you, Mr. J," Charley said with a curtsy.

"The pleasure has been mutual," I said, choking back a little chuckle at such an understatement. She winked at me and licked her wet lips.

In another couple of minutes, the girls were dressed and gone.

I lay on the floor the whole time and no sooner had they left my suite and I must have drifted off.

* * * * *

When I awoke later, the sun was shining through the half-open curtains very warmly onto my face. I glanced at the clock on the wall and saw that it was just after eight o'clock. I had a seminar I was supposed to be at by eight-thirty. But as I was about to jump and get a hectic start the pleasure of the night came into focus.

Had it all been a dream!

I looked to my right and there next to me was a neat little pile of female underwear.

Of course it had not been a dream.

I looked down and not only found myself still naked, but discovered Landra's top covering my crotch. When I grabbed for it I also discovered my cock underneath was rock hard, the tiny little eye staring right up at me. I knew it wasn't all because I was still horny from last night; it was the morning after all.

But I lay staring down at myself and just grinned from ear to ear.

The girls had done well to keep me hard last night and now they had me hard again without even being there.

I reached to grasp my manhood tight with one hand as I reached out next to me where their panties lay. As I lay on carpeted floor of hotel suite I wrapped their bundled softness around my hard and ready cock.

I lay there with a smile on my face picturing four pairs of luscious lips hovering over my tall shaft and stroked away...